S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

101 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike gets the biggest thanks he blew it out the ocean adding my double to make a treble outstanding i was going say a pot but think that is enough pot to go on with for the future and Mike come back with a bang with his Treble killers again what a comeback from him that was

102 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:The lucky returned money so we can go again, double trouble returned money, i like the name The Expansion clever picking of the name hope you lot make us proud   
Look how much money the Expansion just earned us omg wow

the expansion...lol, sounds like something sci fi or off lock stock 

but its no the bookies laughing!  brilliant start to a new venture

103 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Veh veh savvy expansion but y hide in ze lounge come onto main threads noobs lool thank u guys/girls

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

104 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We just thought keep out the way but will change it to this bit because some was telling me they can not see the lounge unless they log into it did not expect get them returns on day one when do books you need add small section for the expansion because it a run off from your group from all your followers we making team pot

105 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
I placed the bet then thought to myself best not suggest that because Pete already said the double then i thought no if double wins and my treble wins we be having fish and chips all around well so glad i did not get put off posting it feels good to think just earned you two something big for a change very happy man i often do trebles for fun so will make that my little thing to add to The Expansion, very pleased with them results about time i contributed to this site after a few poor runs.

106 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i just signed out and they right can not see it unless you log in i am logged in 24.7 so do not notice i will look into that and will move it to main board you should not be in the lounge specially when been around forever

107 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
State of my 2 main accounts...keep having to rub my eyes!!

yes eyes kelly, i dont spend all day looking at your profile pic 

108 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well i am a very happy girl today most i ever earned on a Sunday afternoon bonus is now do not care that SAS done bad today because it all goes towards the pot for me you should become a member of the Expansion Ubik you been around over 6 months now and you earned money so makes allowed to spend it on bets you want to suggest, think was best idea ever Pete because now will motivate some of our regulars to come out and make a effort biggest example Mike first time in ages seen him take a bet on and boy did it pay

109 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
nah, im not gong to break up a winning team, happy to be a follower and a fully commited SAS follower

I'm happy sticking to my thread, cos Im doing smaller stakes on some chancers, and its fun for me, ill probably get more serious about it in winter, but i know how much time it takes and pretty busy at the mo

110 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I wish i saw Lunar flow at 10/1 i would of put that up that just lowered my mood because i hate missing something like that

111 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:I wish i saw Lunar flow at 10/1 i would of put that up that just lowered my mood because i hate missing something like that

i put a sneaky 20 on irish octave, knew it would win from the double i mean lol

Last edited by Ubik on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

112 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:15 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Double Trouble 

5.05 Uttoxeter Irish Octave 5/2
3.20 Limerick Turbojet 10/3

Pot - £126.40
Ben Poste keeps up his Uttox form i knew that win based on that form of him great jockey i think he is

113 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:33 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thank you everyone for the big efforts put in this week sum proper money earned all over the place and some big money missed Scrams 100/1 being one of them but all in all great week and also good on u Mike hope that gave you that extra confidence 2 get yaself back in the game regular because you use to pull out some proper savvy doubles etc 

16:10 - Musselburgh - Inspector Norse - i bigged this horse up one time an it done nothin but show me right up now bit like Traffic Fluide did been given best chance of hiz life ea lowest ever in the weights slight step in trip bang on a good jockey n get ze job done son ya got no excuses today came 2nd lto wen forgot to back it beaten 4l better win now crack on wit thiz 7/1 E/W

19:55 - Kempton - Fine Example - they have turned back to the 7lb claimer for this which is a good fing placed on this horse and this one needs all the weights it can get off itz back returns to the AW where it is 50% won once 4th on the other had 3 places before last start could jus about get the job done here if jockey puts a good run in which he can do Ryan is also doing well 5 wins lately worth a cheeky cockle 16/1 E/W

Will probably be a couple more tomorrow Sam is going tip up couple soon, but we might be doing some more in mornin jus waitin for couple drift prices n nrs 

If want to go to bed here is ze two sam is writin up on for singles she is undecided on the double yet be 2 out of three but here is the singles 

15:05 Dynamic Girl and 16:05 Black Bess 
GoodLuckEveryone

114 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:44 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
So proud and happy with The Expansion really hope in a few months time they are showing huge profits they have a different way of doing it than us they are more focused on the shorts which is going to expand what we have built on here you think if we have a section for value and a section for shorts it can only be a positive thing specially after seeing the results from today off their section 

The lucky 15 lost money today but overall they showed a profit over the week so now time to give them a stop only will do them if i find 4 that are not worth a singles bet now.

All bets on here are part of our War Games me and Sean agreed that starting from these picks Kelly so make sure you keep eye on them because all count now.

This is the week of a run up to the 1st year of starting Nicker of the day it started before Saturday but i mean from when i came and joined in so we going do some little fun things this week so keep eye out 

Some hard races tomorrow and what i mean by that in lot of the races 2 or 3 horses are in the same races so it is a case of trying to either find the right one or give the race a miss so i did find it difficult selecting especially for the Double Trouble part which you may notice we taking a risk on this time around not 2 shorts 

3.05 Salisbury Dynamic Girl - 3rd over Leicester on heavy ground lto and Air of York was a nk behind her she is showing enough to suggest due her win keeps the 7lb claim which makes me look at the weights and can not see why Air of York is shorter than this one do not understand that ever posts the best speed around GCD 12/1 EW

4.05 Salisbury Black Bess - A horse i held off on but this looks like it can just about get a win here now they dropping it back to 7f and a drop in class soft ground is going to be perfect here 5 starts on soft won 3 placed 1 certainly is easier company for this today 8/1 EW 

Nicker of the Day

3.45 Windsor Akuna Mattatta 100/1 - Simply love the name of this horse 

Double Trouble 
5.45 Windsor Time Medicean 3/1
4.10 Musselburgh Schmooze 9/1

Pot - £133.07

115 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well we all know Sean going to pick this 3.05 Catterick Jan Smut 10/1 so might well take the price now lol

116 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We been going a year Saturday so little things we use to do here is my first draft that i be sending to Sean, this is how we do it each night we send each other a draft of first picks then we go on from that 

Matches was - Diamond Pursuit 8/1 - Straightothepoint 7/1 - Welsh Inlet 20/1 - Sellingallthetime 7/1 - Dundrum Lad 7/1 

Tuesday Throwback

Catterick - Paco Escostar 11/1 - W G Grace 9/2 - Ventura Night 7/2 - Jan Smuts 10/1 - Vallarta 14/1 - only orsenfoolsire 14/1 + Sellingallthetime 7/1 - Correggio 12/1 - Imperial Legend 16/1 - 

Leicester - N - N - N - N - Dance the Dream 7/1 - Bold Spirit 6/1 - Borough Boy  20/1 - Keene's Pointe 25/1 

Brighton - Taajub 5/1 - N - Diamond Pursuit  8/1 - Sherzy Boy 11/4 - Welsh Inlet 20/1 - Fanfair 9/2 - Affair 14/1 

Galway - Rock On Barney  200/1 + Poet Power 6/1 - Dundrum Lad  7/1 - Draycott Place  14/1 - n -Midnight Escape 5/2 - Benemeade  20/1 - n 

Newcastle - Balashakh 8/1 - Falcon's Fire  12/1 - N - Foxy Lady 11/2 - First Bombardment 16/1 - Straightothepoint 7/1 - Auspicion 14/1 - Champion Harbour 8/1

117 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
i see Misu Pete came 2nd today!  lol!

118 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Matches was - Diamond Pursuit 8/1 - Straightothepoint 7/1 - Welsh Inlet 20/1 - Sellingallthetime 7/1 - Dundrum Lad 7/1 

I actually like lot of these and lot of your others i am going have a day off tomorrow and set aside couple of pounds and follow all this short list one by one and see how it ends up for me Straightothepoint & Diamond Pursuit are two i would of tipped and going to put towards my war games

119 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I just noticed after 20 pages it locks the forum and starts new one like this, so if anyone needs to check back on our stuff you will be able to find it in the books section from before the 4th of October.

i wud say easy to avoid these if want but i no ya wont init fink sams be bit better off wit i chose to write up on these cuz i like them ol favs of mine i still living in ze age that these horese shud win lool 

15:05 - Catt - Jan Smuts - wont bore ya all with this one that much you all know about this horse trainer iz keeping the claimer on board posts some good speed ea does not mind the going was second at Ripon couple starts back then 4th over the castle on last start still able to run with the young horses showed that at ripon when La Fritillaire was behind this and that went onto win his next start 10/1 E/W

15:35 - Catt - Seamster - talking of vets this one could be comin onto havin a win now gets a good claimer who has already banged out a win on tiz one and did well lto interesting horse placed into this race ea a decent race it should turn out to be with Suitcase n taxi fujin and apricot sky all winning money in the past nice one i say wit tiz 12/1 E/W

19:30 - Newcastle - First Bombardment - Won this race las year 10lbs higher weighted so the return to AW is a huge plus for me the jockey is going over from Catterick to take this only ride out which is a good 3 hour drive ya no so he is kinda going out of his way because can not see him gettin a private chopper he knows what he is doing on the AW so he will see this do well tonight 12/1 E/W 

20:00 - Newcastle - Straightothepoint - i wish it would do jus that but will pay a slight interest in this one now comin on the AW tracks did not run great on the AW when seen but willing give it a chance gets lot of weight off his back doin it this wat and was getting close always nocking on the door this one but this year is 226633 so maybe trainer feels can do bit better here his taking a punt do not blame him worth a go lee booked in who is doing well 7/1 E/W

If ya dont want to wait up for Sams write up etc the followin horses are main bets 

16:10 - Catterick - Only orsenfoolsies

16:30 - Leicester - Joey's Destiny 

16:40 - Catterick - Modernism 

but make sure to check back in morning cuz noin her she throw in some random one an her double etc etc 
GoodLuckEveryone 

120 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:34 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Spoke to Kelly your all officially in the King and Queen game now first two horses tipped goes 10 points each way unless you go onto the K/Q thread and say different it will really open up the game i think 

4.10 Catterick Only orsenfoolsies - Been off for awhile now and coming back to the flat racing having run over hurdles in class 3 this is a big drop in class and company all way to 5 having run over 4 on the flat first time booking of Franny Norton who is on form not won for a very long time but lot of horses we have backed are similar that is why the prices are often higher handles soft ground and won over distance 3 times Hammond is starting to do well today he had a very good double with Cornerstone Lad and Frankster 8/1 - 10/1 Franster being rode by Norton and thinking why typing this god knows why i did not place a bet on Frankster today 12/1 EW

4.20 Brighton Welsh Inlet - Last minute mind change with her going try it for place 16 starts here 4 wins 6 places Hollie booked in and trainer doing well he owns this horse 25/1 EW 

4.40 Catterick Modernism - have backed this a couple of times and kind of let me down dropping down the weights and gets SDS helping today he is due a win SDS that is  8/1 EW

4.30 Leicester Joey's Destiny - Returns to the turf for this race and is well down the weights for it when compared to last win and last turf run coming 3rd that was 7f is going over 6 and already a C&D winner gets soft ground and noonan in form won better races than this one if can fight back can win this 33/1 EW 

9.00 Newcastle Red Gunner - taking a risk with this one steps up to 7f which will suit ran at course over six in the past coming 2nd only beaten a neck good jockey booked in and O 'Meara won this race last year with Mon Beau Visage so knows how to train them for this race 16/1 EW

Agree with Mike on the shorts so today a double trouble out of order but we can try a Patent bet 

3.00 Dundrum Lad 6/1
3.15 Diamond Pursuit 8/1
4.10 Sellingallthetime 7/1

121 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:23 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nothing really stands out will have a other look tomorrow for now just these two 

4.55 Nottingham Indian Chief - was beaten a Shd at this C&D in a better class race drops in class with a inform jockey i see no reason why this should lose today off same mark but lower class almost a promised win on any other day i would think 6/1 EW

5.25 Nottingham Polar Forest - Richard Guest won this race with this horse in 2014 is the only C&D winner here and can so again out of 10 starts here won 2 placed 3 times softer the better for this horse 12/1 EW

Double Trouble 
4.55 Nottingham Indian Chief 9/2 
3.25 Gowran Ellona 5/2

122 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:33 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thursday looks bit better if horses actually confirmed but looking at Thursday few horses i can tip up and write about these 3 days been very bad might be because flat is quieting down end of season now so just getting the silly horses nothing i would really bother with just gambling for the sake of gambling these next few days by the looks but Thursday does have Rioja Day Mouse Doctor and Ingleby Angel just to name a few so looking forward to Thursday

123 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:34 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Always goes like tha if u look at last year waz moanin at exactly ze same thing hense y i invented ze nicker of day thread to pass few days away cuz got sick u lot moanin on facebook bout being crap races u do the same everytime towards end of flat n jumps u lot jus like a lil moan lol sometimes i get like that finkin why bother betting wen not really likin nothing but i enjoy trying find something like the AY AY bet for example thinkin spotted sumin clever an so on but i do see why ppl think rubbish racing sometimes but when they doing it 7 days a week all year round it is pretty hard for them to put on great racing every single day i do know tho now Expansion is around we going take a few days off soon n let them run wit it so can have a little few days break but not yet we let the races pick up bit more first jumps is around ze corner u lot love that can bicker all day over your fav camps then loool

15:50 - Nottingham  - Thaqaffa - when last ova c&d this made the entire race winning by over 1L  getz ze savvy Kirby booked in and dropping back in class 8/1 E/W

16:55 - Nottingham - Ay Ay - a cheeky cover on your horse Sam you could be being too over confident on that ones chances this iz the one i think could screw you over specially when Moore is booked in it is buggin me he is only coming for two rides why bother with this one we all know he likes a pay day and he does well with this trainer this year they 50% win rate 4 rides won two and the trainer is a huge plus when followed here £91.88 profit if you followed his horses at this track can not overlook what is black and white 10/1 E/W Storm Rock also a danger 

16:30 - Gow - Free to Roam - it could pay to be in a forgiving mood and  looks like connections are desperate to find a race for this 5f 6f now 7f all in a matter of 2 weeks won over 7 in the past went off fav last two starts so what ya do put him over 7 and bang a 10lb claimer and u got urself a horse that can finally win again thats the hope anyway 10/1 New Identity being the danger

Will look again 2moz
GoodLuckEveryone

124 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ay AY!

16:55 - Nottingham - Ay Ay - a cheeky cover on your horse Sam you could be being too over confident on that ones chances this iz the one i think could screw you over specially when Moore is booked in it is buggin me he is only coming for two rides why bother with this one we all know he likes a pay day and he does well with this trainer this year they 50% win rate 4 rides won two and the trainer is a huge plus when followed here £91.88 profit if you followed his horses at this track can not overlook what is black and white 10/1 E/W 

125 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:31 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
a score up plus Kelly doing the Expansion well not a bad whole day really is it i missed Luana double she forgot to post it in the Expansion thread so missed it this time around a slight turn around today is all we can ask for

126 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Very sorry on that one glad Kelly managed win for you lot but EVERYTHING I put on here from now on take it has being an Expansion bet ok my fault i forgot to paste it in the section like i normally do but plenty more fish in the sea i only had £1 on the double think that is what made me forget to post it in the thread was late but from now on where ever i post will be a EXPANSION BET ok so please follow them also one plus 10 points each way singles i am leading the Queen board first two picks of each player sees me go ahead of the leader board 

127 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Great move Kelly and Sam by making that slight rule change really opened up the playing field on who can win the crown now normally i would of forgot to post in that bit also a Price becoming Queen sounds nice to me

128 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Good point i jus earned good points for that on ze K/Q veh good idea

129 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Do not worry on that Mary was our fault for not noticing we will from now on we have had a great month and feels good to know we all added to the books this month so is something i am going to keep up with i feel much better knowing come book check that we all contributed in some form to them this month we got 7 days to try get bit more but at the same time to try keeping the hits to a minimum level.

The King and Queen idea i should of thought of in the past because now me and Sam are writing down the first 2 options and already some good competition is starting up and will not be so easy to call who wins each month and no one can point save in the hope someone forgets to play because all have auto buy ins now.

130 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:41 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very good work Kelly you and Luana held the forum up today xx

2.20 Worcester Mr Kit Cat - Just the one ride comes out for this trainer tomorrow with this horse normally he is a busy trainer sending a few out each day was 4th at C&d on couple of starts back and is also going to be the jockeys only ride when this is at Worcester out 4 starts won 1 placed once 10/1 EW

3.15 Exeter Trans Express - Not making things easy on myself with this one but can not help it won in a better class over C&D when last seen here so the drop back to a trip it likes and can win this 14/1 EW

Lucky 15 (horses do not trust at the price)

5.20 Exeter Leg Lock Luke - Was a hard race for me to decide this was very hard because a few horses we have been loyal to in the past mainly this and Grams and Ounces have done few write ups on this horse in the past so sticking to this one but is very open looking field i do feel the price is short for this one if i am being honest i rate it a 10/1 chance that is why not happy to put it in a singles bet  5/1 

4.40 Ayr Buonarroti - looked like was coming on for the win on last start market thinks so shame because if higher would been worth the singles bet 5/1

7.45 Chelmsford Pretty Passes - should win should but you know what this is like 5/2

9.15 Chelmsford Gold Class - of interest to me over distance on the AW but again just not the right price 4/1

Double Trouble
3.35 Ayr Dark Devil 7/2
7.45 Pretty Passes 5/2 

131 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
love it when you do this, thanks sam

3.15 Exeter Trans Express - Not making things easy on myself with this one but can not help it won in a better class over C&D when last seen here so the drop back to a trip it likes and can win this 14/1 EW

132 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
plus some points for your war games and Queen game x will be updating the Queen/King game leader board points so all can keep eye on who is where in the board from now on will start that in minute x

133 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
cant pick my nose at the moment 

134 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
it is not with how you select them Ubik at moment it is difficult to pick anything this week rubbish horses if we being honest it is because coming to end of flats so all the rubbish stuff comes out to try win bit of money for the yards but now i think on it the entire flat was very poor standards this season i officially liking the Jumps more now more horses i like and more debates can be had

135 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:it is not with how you select them Ubik at moment it is difficult to pick anything this week rubbish horses if we being honest it is because coming to end of flats so all the rubbish stuff comes out to try win bit of money for the yards but now i think on it the entire flat was very poor standards this season i officially liking the Jumps more now more horses i like and more debates can be had

the kings steed 25-1...3:05 ayr winner...typically shown nothing upto now  0-20 and it's been quite some time since he's been competitive

that sort of thing annoys the feck outta me!

grrrrrrrrr

luckily sam and sean somehow manage to pull good stuff outta the bag and yerself of course, bloody good winners yesterday

136 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
they be first to admit it lot of luck this week lot of horses should be winning today that never i looking can see why many people avoided this week if notice was only few of us tipping up one who is doing really well is Luana this week she is getting some good winners and places she works on Weights might start looking into that more myself now

137 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sean out of interest do you count Sam Lucky 15 for war bets singles because am working it out now  i will let you make the call because it is your challenger

138 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Yer everything but the doubles trouble things she does everything else u c us put on ea then bang it towards the game kid I cud been cruel n said no init after seein one win but meh loool but nah me n her already agreed on that few days ago so crack on with it Kel

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

139 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
thank you so far does not make any difference that why needed to ask now before the others run how it stands money back on the war games with the lucky 15 cost singles £8 and that win paid £8 so needed to make sure before others ran

140 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Kelly wrote:it is not with how you select them Ubik at moment it is difficult to pick anything this week rubbish horses if we being honest it is because coming to end of flats so all the rubbish stuff comes out to try win bit of money for the yards but now i think on it the entire flat was very poor standards this season i officially liking the Jumps more now more horses i like and more debates can be had

the kings steed 25-1...3:05 ayr winner...typically shown nothing upto now  0-20 and it's been quite some time since he's been competitive

that sort of thing annoys the feck outta me!

grrrrrrrrr

luckily sam and sean somehow manage to pull good stuff outta the bag and yerself of course, bloody good winners yesterday
Depends on your perspective.  Hammonds had a couple of winners this week and this horse has been subject to a gamble before.  Had a tongue tie on today and given the weakness of the race, was worth a punt imho.

141 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:10 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Day off for the Expansion tomorrow so i thought it feels like a Saturday with it being on TV so we would do our normal ITV 2 lucky bets, we reached our target last week so we just hunting out money if we being honest now why trying keep what we pay low we hoping to beat our highest monthly profit but at the same time we not willing risk much trying it 

Paul you can be editor assistant Sarah is very busy at moment and i liked your relaxed attitude on your write up so feel free to keep the SAS post updated remember everyone if you want to do something just do it never think need to ask or anything it is your site so please just do what you like Paul 

3.55 York Joshua Reynolds - Giving this one a second chance ground was bad on last start heavy going jockey and trainer in form 10 wins for Gosden and Tart is 3 wins 27% yet to run at york but should do well here jockey rode this at haydock was not that far behind UAE King 16/1 EW

4.10 Newmarket First Nation - We really like this one backed it last time thought will win but did not get it in the end was beaten by 2l both trainer and jockey are in great form with step up in trip should be fine for him last race had Ay Ay 8L behind and that just went and won 14/1 EW

6.30 Dundalk Midnitemudcrabs - Was a very hard choice this was had 3 horses this one Captain and delegating but we feel this is the one to side with today is a C&D winner and was beaten over C&D LTO coming 4th but did run well and if had a more clear running of things would of done lot better the trainer owns this horse which i always like seeing because surely means more effort is put into getting the horse to do well if all the money is going to himself that is what i would do if i was a trainer i would work on the ones who will give me the most money 9/1 EW

Jockey watch update we not forgot him just he has not had a ride since last win due one on Saturday but that is not one of his strongest courses but will be having a bet on it just wanted quick update 

ITV Longrun 

1.50 Newmarket - Mrs Gallagher 20/1
2.45 York - Baraweez 16/1
3.00 Newmarket - Rehana 20/1 
3.55 York - Face the facts 17/2

TV "SURE THING"

2.25 Newmarket - Dark Rose Angel 5/1
2.45 York - One Word More 15/2
3.00 Newmarket - Dabyah 11/2
3.35 Newmarket - Magic Lily 8/1

Double Trouble (Pot Remaining £53.07)
3.45 Newton Abbot - Black Corton 3/1
4.45  Newmarket - Winter Lightning 7/4

Will be more bets tomorrow because so many horses we like running so we will be most certainly posting more up so keep a eye out

142 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:29 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
16:30 - York - Monsieur Joe - Time is right to strike out on tiz one i thinking if work on last run gets ze help off the savvy Kirby who is 2 wins 2 places on this out 9 and wen at York this one is 3 wins 4 places out of 11 time to get the price i finkin crack on with this 14/1 E/W

17:05 - York - Cosa Nostra - going bank on ze Fanagan to fill the double and single 13/2 E/W

Single + Doubles 
GoodLuckEveryone

143 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
4.10 Newmarket First Nation - We really like this one backed it last time thought will win but did not get it in the end was beaten by 2l both trainer and jockey are in great form with step up in trip should be fine for him last race had Ay Ay 8L behind and that just went and won 14/1 EW

Get in when you say "we really like this one" you know it is going to win 1st 2nd and 4th in that race thanks to the tracker horses also spot on

144 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Shame about the double placing but we earned the profit thanks to that placing and bigger profit thanks to them tracker horses so ended up a good day time for me to work on the fiver challenge now bonus if other two win if not we can breath easy if the Expansion want to place a bet tonight you can Pete little treat for us

145 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We £52 from breaking a all time high for a months profit so the last bet actually will mean lot to us if wins so i be cheering that on all the way now we got 5 days come on everyone lets do this looking at the books we can take 2 more bets tonight to try break the all time book high 

Timeforben 6/1 Win only

146 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We can do this so glad about this app can see advice straight away bet placed we can do this 5 days no problem we can smash it and it been big team effort this month all should feel proud expansion trackers n sas full force

Sent from Topic'it App

147 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is what done it The Expansion Treble + Double helped so much Pete so yes feel very proud 

148 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was worth risking for the win only we try breaking it tomorrow we still got one in tracker and this one here to run yet so we can still do it tonight

149 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:50 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thought do one early 

15:00 - Newmarket - Cardsharp - We might well stick to tiz one init keeps the savvy Doyle booking who is running well like always never been out top 3 on this horse 1st try at 7f sire is Lonhro so that wont be no probs for it i we be appy even just grabbing bit of place cash out of thiz one 33/1 E/W

15:40 - Newmarket - Who Dares Wins - is unbeaten here 100% and the jockey is impressive on this 50% win rate 8 starts 4 wins 2 places trainer in great form will be hard to beat 12/1 E/W

16:40 - Newmarket - Eartha Kitt - Looks like today will be a day for forgivness Queen Kindly is annoying me in this race but will talk more on that later with sam see if we can find some form of cover for that one maybe in the Saturday lucky 15 but going have pick this one came 3rd over C&D lto and never failed to place over this distance or in october normal jockey kept in can win here today 8/1 E/W 

edit out the nite

150 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:52 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Saturday so we keep it light, we are not that far from breaking a big high this month so hoping not to spoil it so going keep it light because go Trackers plus Expansion will have some bets bound to so we will try keeping the hits low and not take silly bets well other than our usual ITV lucky bets. I will post up the Saturday extra for the ones who asked in moment 

2.15 Hexham Jeu De Mots - Gets lot of weight advantage in this race and shows 22 should get the win in this race 6/1 EW

5.25 Newmarket Forest Ranger - Fahey does really well on a Saturday and we going cover some of his in the Saturday Extra thread this is the one i think deserves the singles bet getting close lately today could be the day 9/1 EW

ITV Sure Lucky

1.50 Newmarket Graffiti Mast 15/2
2.05 York Big Country 6/1
3.15 York Mr Lupton 12/1
3.40 Newmarket Lagostovegas 10/1 

ITV Longshot lucky

2.05 York Speed Company 12/1 
3.00 Newmarket Great Prospector 66/1
3.15 York Eastern Impact 25/1
3.40 Newmarket London Prize 20/1

151 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

ITV Longshot lucky

3.40 Newmarket London Prize 20/1
I actually thought this would of stolen that you know then

152 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:

16:40 - Newmarket - Eartha Kitt - Looks like today will be a day for forgivness Queen Kindly is annoying me in this race but will talk more on that later with sam see if we can find some form of cover for that one maybe in the Saturday lucky 15 but going have pick this one came 3rd over C&D lto and never failed to place over this distance or in october normal jockey kept in can win here today 8/1 E/W 
And the devil brings out the profit what a great Saturday!

153 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Add it all together and what do you have we broke the biggest ever monthly profit!! what a fitting day to do it on the day of the 1st year made me laugh when seen that win need Sam to confirm it because she needs arrange it all around because the extra was borrowed money so wait for her confirmation but i think we have done it by miles but we need to see how she will run the books because will need ask the main group if followed the Extra i know few did but some not sure on Paul???

154 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorry pete it does not work like that i am afraid we refuse to change the rules after writing up clearly on the EXTRA that it will not count once last race over i will see if we broke it or not sorry x

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum