S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » S.A.S COVER TEAM

S.A.S COVER TEAM

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

1 S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Samantha.dee wrote:Nothing for tomorrow so just these below and the ones in the war games section

5.40 Kempton Mezmaar - Previous C&D winner dropped right down in the weights and is dropping in class yet to run in class 6 many always see a drop in class a bad thing because the horse is not running well and so on but we fine with it we like the drop in class and many i notice follow suit now on here now looking at the write ups i hear it mentioned lots when winning over C&D was class 4 and beat Dutiful Son 3lbs higher than today, sorry i got that bit wrong last won over C&D off 10lbs higher when beat Dutch Art Dealer by 1L so is actually a 2 times C&D winner, not won since last June was placing 25/1 over this course two starts ago and came 4th over C&D on last start the RP says should remain competitive in similar races round here so this is similar but not that competitive  7/1 EW 

Lucky 15 

3.35 Salisbury Clear Spring 4/1
4.40 Salisbury Lester Kris 7/2
5.05 Nottingham Syrian Pearl 5/1
6.40 Kempton Modern Love 10/3

Here goes hate this bit we have not had to pay a devils fee for ages think the last one was Bristol De Mai if memory serves me rights, then we had a clear pass but time is up on that now time goes so fast no free pass this time around our time is up to offer him some money.

PAY THE DEVILS FEE
Ubik, your covered with this bet in the lucky 15 so ignore this bit i will explain this bet to you because you was not around back when Sean said about this at the start. 

After a big win Sean pays back the Devil he is superstitious like that, he thinks if you do not pay a small fee back then you are set to have bad luck, basically you need to pay 6% of the fee from your big win bet in this case being £50.16, so we pick a horse and let it ride if it wins you then use 66% on a 6/1 (666) if it does not win the devil is taking his fee and allowing us to continue our good luck over the months, if both win the devil is basically giving us a free pass, at first i was thinking it is a silly superstition but it seems to work over the year so please DO NOT follow this at these stakes it is not confidence it is silly superstition that i follow along with now. "the devil needs a fee every 6 months" similar to the bookie if the bookie sees you keep winning and never giving him nothing he will restrict your accounts maybe that is what the devil will do lmao 

£50.16 on 3.35 Salisbury Clear Springs 4/1 WIN ONLY

lol lol, OMG so so funny!

So I IGNORED your advice and put SAS set stakes on it at 6-1... WON £92 as well as the lucky.. won it really well even though it had to go around the back and find a gap!

so what happens now??? Is the devil paid or more annoyed cos it won????

wish i done the £50.16 now cos that be a lot of money!

Poor old sean, he cant even lose when he wants to!

2 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6/1 the devil loves us so happy thank you Sam and sean for that does that count has 666 or do we need go again now tomorrow either way I will follow

3 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:50 pm

Dirge

Glad I was taking devil advice :) thanks

Sent from Topic'it App

4 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
66 we need a other six so 6% tomorrow buddy then we got the 666 but I happy with that his fee is worth it always worked that way for me I always pay back the devil his either goin pay big tomorrow or his goin take his fee n let us enjoy the future very glad u took the bet ubik in no way do we encourage any stakes an in no way does anyone av to do it because it jus a personal thing I need to do each time get a giant win

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

5 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:66 we need a other six so 6% tomorrow buddy then we got the 666 but I happy with that his fee is worth it always worked that way for me I always pay back the devil his either goin pay big tomorrow or his goin take his fee n let us enjoy the future very glad u took the bet ubik in no way do we encourage any stakes an in no way does anyone av to do it because it jus a personal thing I need to do each time get a giant win

Sent from Topic'it App

I feel kinda bad cos Sam really did warn me off and shes very strict and I know she wants us all to do well, so it very nice of her, but I had been doing well with a few private bets today so I had the pot to give it a go, wasnt brave enough to do the full whack so just stuck to the normal and when I read about it , I was happy to place the bet, so thanks fella

good luck with this as well, cos I also like it. 

Kempton
6:10 Obrigada 40-1 Jo gordon up and stable in good form also

6 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:00 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No problems that is what about £21 perfect I will take it the fee be very small lol that be about a fiver for your one ubik

7 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
It is very rare we up stakes only ever done it about 5 times in a year Bristol de mai n couple of devil fee bets so it not a regular thing think it is justified for reasons do it n yer will b 21 .06p ubik only needs 5..76 lucky bet don't count

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

8 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:13 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ubik look at the lucky 15 your promised over hundred pound back my friend we hit the jackpot again

9 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:14 pm

Ubik

Oh come on...seriously people, you creating problems for me I really like!

I did sneaky single bet on that once I saw it in your lucky, and with the place on Ninjago 12-1

I know have an extra 200 nicker in the account!

fark me, what a day! THANK YOU!!!!

5.05 Nottingham Syrian Pearl 5/1

Guess that shuts up Kelly now an all!

Robert Powers won his ten pound voucher on king and Queen game and said to me to put it on any horse of my liking so £5 each way on this horse 

If does not win we can all then blame Ubik  

Race of the day for me is the 5:05 Notts

Sky doing 5 places

Ninjago 12-1
was 1/2 length in front of Syrian Pearl 2 runs ago getting a pound and gives one pound now.  was a very good 3rd of 27 in April off 89,won off 78 in Newmarket in August and races off 80 in this race.

Syrian Pearl 11/2
Won this last year off 82,was 2nd in the race 2 years ago off 79 and races off 79 again this year.Has run well off 79 in his last 2 runs and simply loves these big field handicaps,would appear to be laid out for this race again and will be hard to beat if the gaps open (comes from behind).
racing post also says SPOTLIGHT Close fourth off this mark behind Ninjago at Newmarket (6f, good to firm) latest, where she didn't get the clearest of runs; races off 3lb lower than when winning this last year (good), and beaten just a neck in it the season before (good); has won on good to soft and she's a strong contender.

Tricky Dicky 12-1
SPOTLIGHT His last two wins have come on Southwell's Fibresand (including last time; 6f) and he'll need a career-best grass performance to land this competitive affair, but he's run some good races on turf this season, including on good to soft, and he can go well off a mark just 1lb higher than last time.

I just love the name...old punk fans will remember Ian Dury, Billericay Dickie

10 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:17 pm

Ubik

@Millster wrote:Ubik look at the lucky 15 your promised over hundred pound back my friend we hit the jackpot again

so I'm not going to lose my £30 even if the last one loses???  lol!

Legends, absolute legends as people and tippers

11 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:19 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Do not forget the lucky 15 payout is coming also what a couple of days Ching Ching thank you so much Sam and sean

12 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:22 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Millster wrote:Ubik look at the lucky 15 your promised over hundred pound back my friend we hit the jackpot again

No we gurenteed over £100 now for that's lucky 15 buddy

13 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:26 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
If last win she over 600 if loses we get 6/1 10/1 plus place so over 100 you will see ubik you got money to come still mate best thing you did was be brave now you seeing the results

14 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:06 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:

You promised around £128 back now Ubik no matter if other loses depending on Rule 4 etc not looked at that but should be around that you get back if other wins it be around £439 - £619 depending how the price changes between then and now

15 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i should of done the bullseye but bottled it and only done the twenty but am happy with that thank you

16 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:18 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is ok because now you told us we will know you be bit behind so we can take that into account so thank you for telling us Paul i always like to know who is doing what when following us x

17 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Ubik

wow, I got £193.84 back, by far my luckiest lucky ever!
thank you seems inadequate some how but its all I got!

30.00193.84WonWon

18 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:52 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
well done yes we really needed the short to win at least one of them we got unlucky on that if one them won would paid us £620 if both won that placed would been £3205 so worth taking the chance  but i am happy with the returns plus throw in the clear springs turned out a great day again

19 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:56 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
i think you broke same has us or more Ubik because you took singles but i think what we earned on the Clear Springs made you get in total about similar returns maybe bit more not sure but glad that won for you today shame about not getting one of them shorts to win but at least you building your pot right up

20 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
very very good day i followed this time 

21 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Never need to thank us ubik it is who thanks you lot for having faith in us even when we have bad days no one ever complains to us and puts trust in us so it is us who should thank you lot enjoy the money xx

Sent from Topic'it App

22 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:14 pm

Ubik

@Millster wrote:i think you broke same has us or more Ubik because you took singles but i think what we earned on the Clear Springs made you get in total about similar returns maybe bit more not sure but glad that won for you today shame about not getting one of them shorts to win but at least you building your pot right up

I did the £30 euro lucky, £10 e/w on the devils horse plus 2 of the war bets

Father Mckenziee/wSingle6.0020.000.00LostLost
Kempton 17:40 - Outright BettingMezmaare/wSingle7.5020.000.00LostLost
That was from my SAS account.
But from my own bet account I did

£10 e/w on Syrian Pearl and got £140 back
£30 for places (returned 45) on Modern love to cover the £20 on the nose bet, so only lost a fiver there
did the same with lester Kris, (got it back on place money)
£2 on daddies girl, won at 10-1
got place money on Ninjago 12-1 which paid for tricky dicky and diamond dougal
Plus before I did sams lucky, I had a fiver e/w on Syrian Pearl and got £35 back
lost my quid on the big price lucky muh
but all in all been a bloody excellent day!!!

Oh and on Monday my own bet account had a tenner in it, today it has £298!!!!

thats some profit!

23 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Very well done Ubik stick to how you are doing it ok you mixing bets bit wrong but that is ok your still doing well you should be over £1500 in profit but i think you missing bets out by not following it to the letter but we sort that out in time for now at least you built yourself a pot up you best not be broke by tomorrow night ok going be keeping a close eye on you now lol

24 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:46 pm

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Very well done Ubik stick to how you are doing it ok you mixing bets bit wrong but that is ok your still doing well you should be over £1500 in profit but i think you missing bets out by not following it to the letter but we sort that out in time for now at least you built yourself a pot up you best not be broke by tomorrow night ok going be keeping a close eye on you now lol

glad you spent that tenner wisely!

dont forget Im using several accounts now and indeed, the SAS one is by far the biggest although I did miss out on one day remember when I got cold feet lol!

The £300 one is for my own bets only, strictly no SAS or other stuff

The one I have been neglecting is around £100 for scrams\colins\ice queen\yours etc etc

25 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It is just good to see you getting some good money ubik no matter how you do it because you will see can earn top money on set stakes without having change stakes sometimes I just would use fivers or couple quid when first started it like way your doing it way I saw it long I was not upping stakes it did not matter

26 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Bit of fun for the road 

21:10 - Kempton - The Last Melon - a O.R.S horse you just never know 18/1 E/W

27 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:Bit of fun for the road 

21:10 - Kempton - The Last Melon - a O.R.S horse you just never know 18/1 E/W

im on the way you dance 12-1
dropped another couple of pounds and slight drop in grade
should at least place

28 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lets get ze big mans fee out the way 

Devils Fee 

20:45 - Chelmsford - Luminous - this is it for the devil fee you either going give it or take it this horse never won in 6 starts so i think this is a fair chance now to allow him his fee and if does not take it then we deserve ze win init not bad runs banged out ze place beaten a neck on last start beaten by flood defence but here is the thing beat Beatisa by 2L that jus went onto win by 3L today beating a savvvy strictly art it also beat Becca Campbell she is not a spectacular horse but is a decent enuf one and is just the tpe who could win today specially with the savvy Silvestre De Sousa booked in all or nothing from ze big man i think gave a fair bet a flip of the coin type either she improves and wins or she fails and he gets his fee 8/1 £21.06 WIN ONLY (21 POINTS K/Q and WAR GAMES BET)

He did give us over 50% discount init loool
Still looking it is the only bet me and Sam agreed on when we wrote out a list of 5 horses it was the horse we both mentioned fairest way of doing it i think 

29 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:21 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We can finally have bit of fun now we will keep a eye on the books just bit of unwind day for us because now hit our target early it is nice to just have bit of fun but same time will give good reasons behind the picks not often we get the chance to unwind like this so it is nice to be able to today then back to normal tomorrow night  we personally using set stakes like always but please only use what you like on these bets

2.00 Huntingdon Witness in Court - A tough race but this one just about gets the bet i think the market have targeted this one out and can not blame them a very good claimer on board dropped right down the weights and a drop in class not been seen in ages over this class and been running in much better company this will no doubt go off in the top 3 price will go on this because it is so hard to pass on was tempted to back Honkytonk but this just about got the bet 7/1 EW (War Bet)

3.05 Huntingdon Tangolan - Can not see past this one for this race 4 starts at this course wining 1 placing in 2 Paddy Brennan 19 starts 6 wins 5 places on this drops down to class 4 16 starts 4 wins 4 places Jockey and trainer over 5 years show a profit of +£102.65 having 133 wins 214 places together that is just amazing no way can you overlook them figures 8/1 EW (Single)+ Sissinghurst 4/1 Double

3.20 Warwick Farm the Rock - a interest bet on this because of this jockey booked in think Paddy said it best on facebook NR turn up Sunday i will be bit more excited about it but this jockey is impressing me more and more since Sean said about him the amount of places and close calls on big shot horses is impressive i thinking Katy Price and Benjamin Poste are often overlooked silent assassin types they gave us a good winner the other day this horse is getting 1st time tongue tie reading into his last race the distance was not suitable so the big drop will help ran well at Exeter coming 2nd only beaten by a Nicholls horse ridden that day by Ben Poste this jockey is showing a plus 13 this season when chasing and when working with Katy Price he is 14% win rate 3 wins 3 places showing a profit of +10.00 sean said about watching Fahey and he did great i think this is Price/Poste season they certainly have started off very well 100/1 EW

4.15 Tramore Persian Wind - think the price is unfair not won in a year but getting some good place attempts trainer is 40% and jockey is 21% with all three wins when with this trainer not just wins you could call them demolition jobs 19L, 8L and 5L 12/1 EW

8.15 Chelmsford Yasir - did run over C&D in March last year and did not get a clear running at all that day and still came 3rd was 2lb heavier in that race and does well in October the booking of Harley i like because out the two starts placed on both of them and he is doing ok lately 20% handles this track really well 9 starts won  2 placed 3 times place chances at least here i say 14/1 EW

Lucky 15 ( 3rd time lucky??)

2.35 Huntingdon - New Agenda 10/3

3.30 Lingfield - Piconsort 9/2

4.35 Lingfield - Peace and Plenty 6/1

4.15 Tramore - Canny Tom 5/1

Set a 100 pot to the side for test doubles

4.00 Lingfield - Mr Tyrrell 5/1
4.10 Huntingdon - Sissinghurst 4/1

30 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:46 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
I follow Katy Price on her Facebook, she often posts some great videos and photos you should check her out always a pleasure to read her posts

https://www.facebook.com/KatyPriceRacing/

31 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:47 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
She had a very amusing photo of Lucca Lady the horse that won for you two the other day laying around being lazy, think you would find it pretty amusing

32 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:19 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Lets get ze big mans fee out the way 

Devils Fee 

20:45 - Chelmsford - Luminous - this is it for the devil fee you either going give it or take it this horse never won in 6 starts so i think this is a fair chance now to allow him his fee and if does not take it then we deserve ze win init not bad runs banged out ze place beaten a neck on last start beaten by flood defence but here is the thing beat Beatisa by 2L that jus went onto win by 3L today beating a savvvy strictly art it also beat Becca Campbell she is not a spectacular horse but is a decent enuf one and is just the tpe who could win today specially with the savvy Silvestre De Sousa booked in all or nothing from ze big man i think gave a fair bet a flip of the coin type either she improves and wins or she fails and he gets his fee 8/1 £21.06 WIN ONLY (21 POINTS K/Q and WAR GAMES BET)

He did give us over 50% discount init loool
Still looking it is the only bet me and Sam agreed on when we wrote out a list of 5 horses it was the horse we both mentioned fairest way of doing it i think 
I think you should of went for your tracker horse the price collapsed on that from 14/1 to 9/2 in this race you know Sean you should of put the 21 on that i think

33 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:29 am

Ubik

done the the O.R.S horses

Lingfield 
1:50 Fleeting freedom 11-1
3:30 zambezi dream 9-1
5:35 wild dancer 20-1

Huntington
2:35 Hidden Oasis 12-1
4:45 clay allsion 13/2

Tramore
2:40 sparkalark 33-1
4:15 my painter 14-1

warwick
2:45 molineaux 8-1
3:50 aviator 7-1

chelmsford (couple of these are in my oisin murphy  lucky)
7:15 dream of summer 14-1
7:45 bicolour 7-1 oisin m
8:45 love conquers 6-1 oisin m
9:15 banta bay8-1

34 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Tiny profit on this shame beaten a nk would been a big win, i think you are onto something with this Sam looking forward to this section

35 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Ubik

let me be the first to say..........HOLY FECK! I thought it had just lost mwah!

ramore 16:15 - Outright BettingPersian Winde/wSingle9.0020.00116.00WonWon

36 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Ubik

@Millster wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Tiny profit on this shame beaten a nk would been a big win, i think you are onto something with this Sam looking forward to this section

psssst i stuck a sneaky tenner on Sissinghurst as well as the double dont tell Sam!

37 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:26 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

4.15 Tramore Persian Wind - think the price is unfair not won in a year but getting some good place attempts trainer is 40% and jockey is 21% with all three wins when with this trainer not just wins you could call them demolition jobs 19L, 8L and 5L 12/1 EW

i will take that well done not often you two have a form over day 3 so we can accept this thank you

38 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:36 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:let me be the first to say..........HOLY FECK! I thought it had just lost mwah!

Good to see you on, shame you can not open different accounts up i know it is difficult for some people to do that it will help bit more but they do try to work it around certain people when comes to the bookies and odds they tried once to just solely use William Hill but most people got rid of the hills accounts because of dire odds each night but the positive is it is helping shame about the double can you imagine if that just got head infront we would of been laughing now longest run they have had is 2 days with big profit then smaller days of hit and miss then big days again so to have a decent 3rd day i will take that double being beaten on the chin lol

39 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Small profit on that you should of got Ubik so no matter what now we will be in a profit day which is always good feet up time let other two run now buddy, for 3rd day that is positive form says they should of lost today

40 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:43 pm

Ubik

so far £111 spent ( I only did 50p e/w on farm the rock) and £184.70 returned for me

pretty pretty pretty happy with that!

still the devils horse and Yasir to come

41 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Ubik

@Millster wrote:
@Ubik wrote:let me be the first to say..........HOLY FECK! I thought it had just lost mwah!

Good to see you on, shame you can not open different accounts up i know it is difficult for some people to do that it will help bit more but they do try to work it around certain people when comes to the bookies and odds they tried once to just solely use William Hill but most people got rid of the hills accounts because of dire odds each night but the positive is it is helping shame about the double can you imagine if that just got head infront we would of been laughing now longest run they have had is 2 days with big profit then smaller days of hit and miss then big days again so to have a decent 3rd day i will take that double being beaten on the chin lol

long story short, before I met SAS I was a mess gambling wise, winning and losing til I got badly in debt and had to close accounts like bet365, paddy power etc, so only a few are left to me now unless I bet in shop which I do on occasion, just means I cant be a rate tart but seeing as SAS turned me around and showed me how to do it sensible like, I aint complaining and I would take a £1 profit everyday over losing

I owe Sam and Sean BIG TIME, not just for winners, but for their philosophys, patience and being just nice people , unusual in this pastime

42 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:10 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pican sorts is blacklisted for next two starts, and your the sort of person we wanted to help will also mike people who needed the help plus few others I won't mention who I have heard from who got conned out off money by so called professionals oh am doing to say take a look at me now to the guy who thought he was better than me I have seen his tips recently all lost in him he in no way can compete with "this stupid blonde girl who has no idea what she is doing" his words lmao

43 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Now the devil took his fee i hoping he will sort out the tracker horses getting off form this month they are but lot of them been first time out for the tracker part not first time out for runs so still plenty chances for them

44 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
now jumps is comin going have a whole new tracker list Char so done worry bout them keep it ticking for now soon i be changing horses to fit in with the jumps and so on

45 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:16 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Our double trial done ok so close for the win but profit is profit so we continue , nothing really catches the eye tonight so going put these up then will look in the morning and see i do not feel we need to take on bets for the sake of it we got 12 days left before banking up so why risk losing for no reason specially when target been hit we be mad to but that does not mean wont be having some bets, do not forget tomorrow is the weekend dreaded days 

3.10  Ascot Smokey Lane - backed this on last start but what i do not get ran really well when dropped to 5f so what did they do step it back up to 6 is still weighted to win they have put him up in class so more tougher than when we backed him but can place well 20/1 EW

8.45 Chelmsford Beepeecee - i been waiting to have a bet on this horse and i think am timing it right today went back over the AW on last start and placed here but that was over 7f was under a "L" in that now they stepping it up slightly to 1m keeps the strong Shane Kelly booked in 15/2 EW

Lucky 15 (these been going ok so we try again they have earned the money to justify doing it again remember these are horses we like but at the odds do not trust enough to do singles so works out lot cheaper to just put them together if all win it a plus for us if only one wins we get over it after about half hour like cobra de Mai lol)

2.10 Fontwell Sussex Ranger 5/1
3.10 Ascot the Feathered Nest 7/1
4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1
7.15 Chelmsford Easy Tiger 10/1

Double for today Pot £116

4.55 Ascot Altaayil 5/1
3.20 Fontwell Caid Du Lin 9/2

Pot £96.00

46 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:20 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
i got man cold so i fancy jus chillin out all day n blowin some money to make me feel better, will be editing this out but thought i start with my Double challenge trial if noticed on facebook yesterday i ad a winner then fucked up on the other meeeh 

My Double of the day i will start with 100 also 
Same has sams rules all odds enough to least get place money so all E/W

14:00 - Ascot - Shady Mccoy - surely this should be winning drops in class which not been seen for in ages came second in this race couple years ago and did bang in a win at Goodwood in a much better race surely it a sure bet in the double init 4/1 

14:10 - Fontwell - Risk and Roll - price drifted to a respectable on nicholls does well with these horses crack on with it 2/1

Lucky 15 + a few singles coming + K/Q + WAR BET + WHATEVER ELSE I CAN FIND Y MILKIN MY SICKNESS

47 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:23 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:i got man cold so i fancy jus chillin out all day n blowin some money to make me feel better, will be editing this out but thought i start with my Double challenge trial if noticed on facebook yesterday i ad a winner then fucked up on the other meeeh 

14:00 - Ascot - Shady Mccoy - surely this should be winning drops in class which not been seen for in ages came second in this race couple years ago and did bang in a win at Goodwood in a much better race surely it a sure bet in the double init 4/1 

14:10 - Fontwell - Risk and Roll - price drifted to a respectable on nicholls does well with these horses crack on with it 2/1

Lucky 15 + a few singles coming + K/Q + WAR BET + WHATEVER ELSE I CAN FIND Y MILKIN MY SICKNESS

we not putting 100 on are we? It is normal tenner e/w? i 

dont forget the fiver challenge, we cant have that tart Paul winning it!

48 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:
@Sean wrote:i got man cold so i fancy jus chillin out all day n blowin some money to make me feel better, will be editing this out but thought i start with my Double challenge trial if noticed on facebook yesterday i ad a winner then fucked up on the other meeeh 

The 100 is a starter bank UBIK never ever change stakes i would not put 100 on anything unless it is part of the devils fee 

WE ALWAYS use set stakes on every single bet we ever put up bar O.R.S  we run the pot how you see it on the screen we never ever go over set stakes that would ruin all our hard work we been doing for a year the 100 is a starter pot to play on doubles over the week to see if we can build it up

49 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:33 pm

Ubik

@Sean wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

The 100 is a starter bank UBIK never ever change stakes i would not put 100 on anything unless it is part of the devils fee 

WE ALWAYS use set stakes on every single bet we ever put up bar O.R.S  we run the pot how you see it on the screen we never ever go over set stakes that would ruin all our hard work we been doing for a year the 100 is a starter pot to play on doubles over the week to see if we can build it up

sorry, thought that was the case but needed to check!

50 Re: S.A.S COVER TEAM on Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We have certain followers who needs us to tell them how to arrange the pots around so it us basically telling them how to work out their banks/books without mentioning names they like to write it all down i got a little black book i write mine down in and each week i switch the money around in the banks and do bookie switches so if i got 5 in bet365 and 10 in Skybet and i see on the books this i will no i need to find 5 from lets say William hill to place into bet365 that all it is ignore small details like that in write ups always set stakes unless devils fee then it a % of a win

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum