Expansion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

51 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Got time off work now so i am back hope all missed me 

Double 1st two plus treble with last ( so one double one treble)
1.45 Nottingham Knighted 9/2
2.15 Kick on Kick On 11/4
4.10 Copperfacejack 10/3

Single bets
2.50 Nottingham Merlin Magic 9/1
3.30 Ludlow Excelent Team 7/1
3.40 Towcester Good News 12/1

Best bet of the day for me
8.25 Kempton Kyllukey 12/1

Only one i really like today is Kyllukey if i did not enjoy gambling so much i would not bother with today everyone other than Kyllukey if i am being honest with you all 

52 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
eat my shorts!

double of your choice and a treble
good luck today all

Ludlow
2;25
On demand 2-1

Notts 
3:50
pacfic salt 7/2
4:55
william sayle 7/2

53 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:37 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
putting all three together and doing a treble + Double pay bit extra but then i wont sit thinking wish i did it so and so way so might well cover it all in one go thank you Ubik for putting forth your ideas

54 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
THank you Kelly nice winner with that

55 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:putting all three together and doing a treble + Double pay bit extra but then i wont sit thinking wish i did it so and so way so might well cover it all in one go thank you Ubik for putting forth your ideas

yikes, sorry about that, was interesting how neither of the top 2 finished in the places, im going to do the remaining double cos i still think they will win 

56 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:43 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Kelly again

57 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Never be sorry it is how it goes Kelly covered the profit will

58 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:

2.15 Kick on Kick On 11/4 WON
4.10 Copperfacejack 10/3 WON

Single bets
2.50 Nottingham Merlin Magic 9/1 WON 
3.30 Ludlow Excelent Team 7/1 WON
3.40 Towcester Good News 12/1 PLACE

Only one i really like today is Kyllukey if i did not enjoy gambling so much i would not bother with today everyone other than Kyllukey if i am being honest with you all 

good picks kelly well done

4 winners!!! dinner is on you girl

Last edited by Ubik on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

59 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Top tipping Kelly

60 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Well done Kelly and Luana she had a great double

61 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:17 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Kelly and Luana, Kelly - you need more time off

62 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you everyone and great great double by you Luana would been a big payout that one if done in here but from now on will keep eye all over i do not play the Queen King game so hope you win it because that would added lot of points to your balance shame because we got to take them has singles i am afraid not a double only would been allowed double if said in the Quen/King thread but still nice points all the same and helped you on your war game which i will be adding up this week just been enjoying my first day off work and it rained not working now till November so i am happy

63 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Savvy work kel n Mary

64 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
@Ubik wrote:
@Kelly wrote:

Single bets

8.25 Kempton Kyllukey 12/1 PLACE

Strong Tipping here Kelly and also Strong tipping from you Luana on the double some very good work going into all this lately done well to get these for how the cards was

65 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Very well done Kelly few i like tomorrow Leg Lock Luke is racing tomorrow a nice horse i know Sam backed often last year but i have selected my three here 

2.30 Ingleby Angel 5/2
3.05 Ayr Green Howard 9/2
3.45 Third Act 11/2

66 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Well done Kelly, great picks today!

67 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you everyone got some time off work so able to study better now without being tired so can pay attention again to everything

68 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Kelly wrote:

Single bets

good picks kelly well done

4 winners!!! dinner is on you girl
You went crazy today Kelly.... Well done

69 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:52 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:Very well done Kelly few i like tomorrow Leg Lock Luke is racing tomorrow a nice horse i know Sam backed often last year but i have selected my three here 

2.30 Ingleby Angel 5/2
3.05 Ayr Green Howard 9/2
3.45 Third Act 11/2
Posted mine up do not forget to check everyone they part of this section, i got a nice cover for your Ingleby Angel Mike, bit of a risk because yet to hold a win but i think i have argues a half decent reason why it will be worth a bet on all the best with this treble not that you need it of course my dad will be back around for Friday so i am sure he will be joining you in trying to do a other treble it will be nice to end the month on a second one

70 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:07 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you everyone for the kind comments and will not be missing yours Luana am so gutted about that i do like few for tomorrow but holding off for now but do have this one below which i am hoping for the place money i did a write up to explain why because just seen 3 in same race and want everyone who is following to see my reasoning behind this horse so gave write up explaining 

2.30 Ayr Royal Holiday i sometimes only just do a name well i often only do a name and it is out of being lazy but sometimes horses need a special mention specially when such high odds and this is one of them horses, the heavy ground here is going be what makes this at least place i think out of two starts on heavy 1 win and 1 place the place was only beaten a neck, drops back to 1m and right down the weights i think this stands a chance today 25/1

4.05 Mambo Dancer 5/1 

Will check back in the morning for everyone i work better when seen certain things in the mornings

71 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:36 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Thanks Kel missed your double Luana i forgot to look in that section but will be from now on congratulations by the way on making it to the top of that league table 19 days you need to hold onto it for now keep that going you got Colin on the ropes he is not a day to day gambler and that is showing now he went from 2nd to 6th i predicted it

if i was a gambling man which i am i think Luana will end up going to the final "

Char and Sam will have Bill and Colin at the bottom two soon because Bill and Colin not day by day players Bill struggles to keep up daily and Colin certainly does Sam and Charlotte will get the big wins coming in Charlotte will wait her time she always does and after today Kelly showed she knows how to place a bet Voodoo depends what falls for him his holding his own and Sean is just Sean not left top 2 which is not bad when you think out of them all other than Sam taken on the most bets i think so he be a other if luck falls on side like today he will hold top 3 position this month my picks for next round next month in no particular order 

My thoughts because SAS Post is on hold i might become the editors assistant on that because i have got the gift of the gab you tarts 

Kelly (Charlotte plays waiting games with couple weeks left might leave it too long if Kelly plays like did today)

Sean/Sam (can not decide because they share tips and either one would not care which one went to the finals long it one of them if you notice write ups they allowing each to choose what horse to write up on before war games they was less picky something i picked up on)

Luana (She is a force and learned off her old man it shows, Colin is not a day by day)

Voodoo (Takes a risk and it pays went from bottom to holding 3rd place just like that Bill is not able to do it regular too many holidays lol)

72 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Treble 
1.50 Dusky Legend 6/4
2.20 Get Ready Fred 5/2
3.35 Jay Kay 9/2 

Singles
2.55 Timeforben 10/1
3.05 Rioja Day 10/1
3.15 Hoke Colburn 7/1
4.10 Whoyakodding 16/1
5.30 Innoko 8/1

Hope everyone does good remember tomorrow is Friday the 13th spooky day for you do not get scared

73 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:58 am

XxicequeenxX

will use this for a war bet

Aero Majestic 50/1
2.10 Exeter 

Not the sort to select the most easiest just to get a win so i know you lot wont mind risking some hard earned money on this one can not see a reason for the price of this horse to be fair steps down to 2m2 and gets Noonan on board only had the four starts and they read 2334 Noonan come 3rd on this over 2m1 at Newton i rather chance my money on this horse than on if the cap fits 8/11 specially when Enniscoffey Oscar runs similar if not better, Aero Majestic done very well at Worcester LTO coming from the back and getting 4th place and will obviously like a longer distance explaining the price at the moment but we never know in this game the sire Arcadio was a 1m1 - 1m2 horse 

74 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:52 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
My e/w double and I really like some ambition, i have to get this right one day!

Ayr
2:30 Stardrifter 11-1, slowly coming back to form, held up LTO and kept on well in the a race where Ingelaby angel was 3rd, well treated and could sneak a place

Worcs
3:25 Some ambition 11-1

75 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:12 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Win dble
N 225 Purser 11/4
C 335 Dino Velvet 10/3

76 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:32 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
I have been given the task of doing the expansion write ups today, so bare with me why i write them up will be posting over the next hour just waiting on one more from Mike and Pete but why i wait will start writing up now.

77 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
We decided take it in turns to do the write-up each day on here this will help everyone learn different things when having to write up about horses we would not normally probably be picking I drew the short straw today

I will start with the ITV races in this write-up

Singles ITV

One fifty Newmarket Dee Ex Bee 11/2

Three horses hold a group one pass coming into this race but this is the stand out one of the three steps up to 1m 2f for the first time today coming off the same mark it did when running at Epsom a race he won on heavy ground which gave him an automatic pass to the Derby, when first suggested I thought all wrong because good ground not been tested yet this so far runs so well on the soft or heavy ground so be interesting to see how acts on the ground he will get here, Jockey is in form and so is Johnston ticks some boxes but not all open race

Five past Two York Anything today 11/2

When this was said I thought the person was telling me they will pick anything for today then saw it was actually a horse.

Looking at past winners a trend shows 3-year-olds do well in this race and only 3 of them show up, ran well at Newbury but I think could be bit weighted for this race glad they keep this over the distance of 1m 2f today having tried going further and failing at Ascot would not be my first choice for this race but then I did not have a particular option to suggest so here it is the market is 75% in getting this race right what I mean by that is checking to see the odds of the winner if around 6/1 then the market gets it right 3/4 have been around 6/1

Twenty Five past Two Newmarket Arbalet 11/1

This is going to be a gamble did beat the current market leader Purser at Sandown off a mark of 86 now is coming marked up 99 the market is punting on Purser because did not get the best of runs at Sandown but this one is improving with every run steps up in trip for this race and gets the booking of Doyle who does so well especially when working with Hugo Palmer I do not understand the punter sometimes if you go to take a punt and risk your money would you side with an 11/1 who already beat the 5/2? Or would you take a chance on the 5/2 who was beaten LTO by the 11/1? That was the big question asked this morning and well we sided with the 11/1 Palmer won this race in 2015 with Gifted Master and James Doyle won the race with Commemorative Dettori not won the race in 10 years and Gosden neither the market gets this race right 50% of the time with the winner being above 8/1 5 times out of ten

Three O'clock Newmarket U S Navy Flag 9/1

Going to be a good race Expert Eye the "sure thing" but this is O'briens race winning it four times the last two times with Moore booked in this won so well at Newmarket LTO and with Moore back in should be getting close here again Expert Eye is good can he be beat yes he can and this be the one to do it

Quarter Past Three York Hoof It 18/1

Dropped further down the weights this at one time was winning off a mark of 111 and in later stages of career 95 so at a mark of 97 last year when beating Related by a neck at Goodwood is enough to suggest this one is still capable when last seen at course was off a mark of 98 and came 6th in a field of 16 and when over C&D last was coming on a mark of 100 and managed to get 3rd place in this race last year ran an almost perfect race and if runs similar but in a different place he can win this race today especially being 3lbs lighter Orvar is a 3-year-old horse when running this race last year and that was about 7L behind Hoof it and just went on to win a good race at Kempton my logic being if this horse can beat young horses like that then can win races like this still and all that without mentioning the 7lb claimer booked in today will be a popular winner among the older generation of the races and the market is known to predict this race wrong 66% of the time 6/9 is a hard race so could be worth taking a chance on something we know runs well, I know my dad will be having a bet on this one he does every time.

Twenty to Four Newmarket Shrewd 20/1 Oceane 50/1 Taws 80/1 (6 places bet365)

The market always get this race very wrong been 11 years since they got it right with Darley Sun in 2009 that was the only time the market predicted who will win this 5 times the winner was 25/1+ 4 times the winner was between 7/1 – 16/1 so really is worth looking at more in-depth these are the 3 for us very open race, and we think the 3 above stand good chances our first picks being in the order I wrote them out please feel free to ask if you want me to give a write-up on them I will be happy to do it for you

Going to make myself a coffee then write-up the other picks for the other cards along with Mikes Treble

78 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Veh good write Mary

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

79 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you, only do it to show people like my dad that sometimes he is lazy and should be offering a lot of information out to people on here who may be trying to learn different things, he is the first to admit sometimes he can be lazy with how he tips up a horse. I think it is down to people like us to do the write-ups and allow people like Pete to be lazy and learn because he is the first to admit he does not know much but he learns by reading what we write on how we look at different angles so it makes him look at races in similar ways to find winners. 

Just going to finish writing the rest out.

80 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Three Aces (Patent)

2.30 Chepstow Oscar Rose 6/1
2.50 Hexham Perseid 13/2
4.10 Chepstow Whole Stone 5/1

He's being bit more risky with the picks for Saturday and suggested paying the extra £8 for the Patent treating himself 

Four O'clock Hexham Border Breaker 22/1

Not won in a long time but was winning chase races off a mark of 125 at one time in class 3 not been chasing for over a year and was rated 122 then now comes off 111 and is the lowest mark ever to come chasing yet to be tested on the heavy ground but does handle soft ground well in a field full of older horses it is worth taking a risk now back to chasing over a longer distance did place two times at Hexham over the hurdles and gets a claimer booked in

Four Thirty-Five Hexham Native Optimist 8/1

Only two come today with C&D experience, this is the bottom weighted horse in this race will not mind the heavy going and only up 2lbs from last race where he came 2nd is 10lbs better off than when winning at Wetherby by 2L and only 2lb higher when he won over C&D by a big 22L a couple of years ago I think last race suggests this one still has more left to give

Kelly will be doing the night picks

81 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Excellent write up Luana you can be the spokeswoman for Expansion lol

82 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:We decided take it in turns to do the write-up each day on here this will help everyone learn different things when having to write up about horses we would not normally probably be picking I drew the short straw today

I will start with the ITV races in this write-up

Singles ITV

One fifty Newmarket Dee Ex Bee 11/2 PETE

Five past Two York Anything today 11/2 PETE

Twenty Five past Two Newmarket Arbalet 11/1 LUANA

Three O'clock Newmarket U S Navy Flag 9/1 Luana

Quarter Past Three York Hoof It 18/1 PADDY

Twenty to Four Newmarket Shrewd 20/1 Luana Oceane 50/1 OLDRUM Taws 80/1 (6 places bet365)
For war games/K&Q purposes notes i keeping to write scores down

83 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done Luana

84 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Luana wrote:
Four Thirty-Five Hexham Native Optimist 8/1

Only two come today with C&D experience, this is the bottom weighted horse in this race will not mind the heavy going and only up 2lbs from last race where he came 2nd is 10lbs better off than when winning at Wetherby by 2L and only 2lb higher when he won over C&D by a big 22L a couple of years ago I think last race suggests this one still has more left to give

Kelly will be doing the night picks
Thank you rescued us again today your the Queen of the Expansion nice drift for us also thank you Luana xx

85 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you have sky rocked to the top of your challenge colin you should be very afraid of this woman she is certainly a real price lol

86 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
yay and Sam double just landed in the Saturday extra the two Queens of each section won if for us today profit all around for us

87 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Gee thanks Kelly put the pressure on me why not lmao not going to force bets and will stick to what i been taught only bet if you really like it and i did manage to find one tonight that i like 

Seven Forty Five Kempton Topology 6/1

Was torn between this and Doctor Bong, this is returning today to the AW tracks over 1m on a mark of 60 last year was running off a mark of 77 on the AW tracks and ended up placing in a class 4 race remains on similar mark to last start where came third and gets the help of a claimer today big chance

Looking at the rest of the races best to just hold off and wait for tomorrow now remember if you start hunting money you only end up losing money we are in no rush at all

88 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good try Luana we try again tomorrow now i will add up the points for all the war games and so on now make sure check the boards i think you going top them

89 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Fourfold + Treble today only because i could not decide so what i did was place the four together then took out Dallyah and done the three in a Treble but WIN ONLY on the treble Each way on the fourfold, i put them in that order because of the King and Queen Game my most confident two first

1.50 Dallyah 3/1
5.25 Double Ross 10/3
2.15 Coo Star Sivola 7/2
2.35 Maypole 7/2

90 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:56 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Hope you do well Mike, it is nice having you back around again i know my dad will be pleased to see you are okay when he gets back x

Ten-to-four Cork Mr. Fiftyone 14/1

Can turn the tables on Ballyoisin stays on a mark of 138 was 11L behind Ballyoisin at Killarney and he was going off 144 today comes at a mark of 150 so Mr. Fiftyone gets a chance today to get closer at least. Won off a mark of 139 over a extra furlong than gets today couple of years ago so is capable of doing this, Mr. Fifty one got hampered on the last start when behind Ballyoisin so if you take that into account along with the weight then I think it will be a safe bet, already beat Draycott Place last year who comes to this race I think if he gets everything falling right can steal this today.

Five-to-five Goodwood Iseemist 8/1

I know Voodoo already tipped this but does no harm to sometimes tip it again especially when you think it is going to win and can provide a different write-up to it. Dropped right down the weights having had wins under 86 comes today at 84 been so unlucky on previous two starts beaten a neck by Fujin and beaten by Soie D'leau, I think the return back to Goodwood is what is going to do it for her having had 5 starts here 2 ended up winning and a close 2nd place. When last seen over C&D she was on a mark of 90 and came 2nd that day only beaten 1L 

Quarter past three  Cork He's Our Man 10/1

The oldest horse in this field today, but I am never put off by all of that stuff. Went over the flats on the last couple of runs but we can forget them for this race due to it being a hurdle race so we can look into that form instead. That came at Bellewstown he came 5th that day just beaten a neck but was one of his best in a while and reading the Analysis for the race the writer seemed to think so also even saying can go on to win again soon. He will be coming off the same mark today than did for that race and could just pull out enough to have a say in this especially when you take into consideration it is a pretty tame card

91 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:15 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Well done everyone Mary Voodoo Mike and Nick 

3.50 Cork Draycott place won this last year and comes at the same settings done well in a little test run last start 10/1

2.00 Goodwood Wind place and Sho  good jockey going to be riding this dropped right down the weights and always had a soft spot for this one dropping down the weights can take this in hand 18/1

92 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
1.50 Dallyah 3/1
I would of made the same call in putting that 1st to be fair Mike not ur time today for that one

93 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:38 pm

XxicequeenxX

just going over the cards tomorrow might be worth doing a couple of doubles and trebles on some of the shorts you know got some very good horses going off short tomorrow could be a big profit day if played right on them and they do not let you down Mike

94 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:11 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Can you do that for me please Ice Queen sort them out into a good order i am only brave when following someone when it is my own bet i like to only do the double or treble but when i am following someone else i do not mind doing it then so if you can maybe do it for me with the ones you think stand the best chances x

Similar to today Fourfold + remove Royal for the Treble really bad day for me that was today.

2.00 Global Exceed 9/4
2.20 So Celebre 7/4
1.50 Royal Pursuit 11/4
2.50 Big Tour 5/2

95 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:34 pm

XxicequeenxX

Will do Mike you missing a few so will give it a go

96 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:57 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Four-Twenty Musselburgh Circuitous 20/1 

This comes today 1lb higher than when winning over C&D last year so is on a suitable mark coming into this race will have little bother over the soft going and the trainer is doing well at the moment is far from a safe bet, but that is okay still worth at least getting some place money out of this much older horse. They say he is out of the handicap, but I do not think it should be rated the last chance have seen many horses win when they have said out of the handicap, so I take little notice of all that.

Two o'clock Windsor Aquadabra 8/1

I was about to call it a day then I spotted this horse, this was only running in class 2 last week at Newmarket came 8th, so what is she doing in a class 5 race back at Nursery. Is on the same mark of 68 same mark she won in July on at Bath, she been fighting it out with some really good horses so will not mind this type of field today. The return to 5f will do her the world of good and inform Charles Bishop will be taking the booking and he is currently 25% 6 wins, he had a good run on her at Salisbury in an Auction Stakes race and they managed to finish 3rd. Her second ever start was over C&D coming 3rd on that occasion and the handicapper rated her a 71 starter horse moving up to 73 at one time but allowing her to come here off 68 is a bonus especially when you take into account the jockey booking and the big drop in class, furthermore her speed is also attractive around here she posted the best speed of 78 over C&D with only Fab getting close to that recording with 64 over the course Fab is of interest when you take that into account (See Sam I learn also lol) watching Sean and Sam who work on the speed often and do well that could be a threat to a OR punter. Charlie Bishop helped Mick Channon out this week winning on Fayrouz Rose which must have been a shock to Channon like many punters was a 25/1 was probably the best £5000 he gained when not expecting it. Bishop and Channon have made a good team this year especially when working together with the young horses Bishop is riding strong for Channon with 15% win ratio and 15 placed efforts bringing that to 20 out of 33 have entered into the top four showing a good profit of +15.25, therefore allowing us to take a bet.

97 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great write up again Mary, i enjoy reading what you got to say and am glad you going on the speed also i might do a mixture of the speed and OR and see how they do because i notice you getting some good wins/places so it shows positive results on how you read into a race ours shows positive results over the year also so maybe by combining both together it might do well, i will watch over the coming weeks to see how well it goes.

Way me and Sean do it is not on amount of wins it is the amount of profit so we always like to trial run for at least a week first, Mike is the best example on that for us he is a shorts man and not been so lucky past few days but you go back to day one on here the profit for him is very good so we going to give a trial run we can take it in turns to find a suitable OR+SPEED combo like you did with Aqua.

I noticed Pete left it to you char and Mike to deal with it all but that is ok he was never confident on tipping and like he said it saves money and will throw in his odd doubles and so on, it always works better with only a few people doing it anyway otherwise the money goes fast that is what me and Sean noticed when was me him Paul and Aces it just was not working cover teams work best 1-2 i think you and Mike make the best cover Team with Ice Queen thrown in doing her thing like she does for me and Sean

98 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:27 am

XxicequeenxX

All about saving money trying get the biggest impact and that is lucky 15 because we know some if not all are bound do something wrong these shorts always do so lets not be silly if one goes it shuts the bet off in singles this way it will be cheaper and more impact leaving us with hope if one does not win. I am waiting for Tina to come back because we going start up the penny club together fresh start and we going try building a big pot up watching the war games money go up made me think we can turn that into small pot money easy between me and her i looking for something to do like below i enjoy that tonight normally i just doing the trackers but now the jumps are starting up i want something to do where can do writes again because Oldrum is very confident now and he is going restart his thread back up so it left me with little to do now 

Lucky 1
So Celebre 2.20 Mussel 7/4
All Out 3.00 Windsor 15/8
Aljezeera 3.10 Yarmouth 13/8
Gabrial the Tiger 4.20 Mussel 13/8

Lucky 2 

Wigan Warrior Yarmouth 5.40 13/2
Jonny Delta 5.25 Mussel 4/1
Forever a lady 4.55 Mussel 5/1
Chiswick Bay 4.40 Yarmouth  5/1

2 singles we just need to do more so with the first one (Single&double)

Astrophysics 3.50 Mussel 11/1
Clef 3.30 Windsor 11/2

99 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
2.00 Global Exceed 9/4
2.20 So Celebre 7/4
1.50 Royal Pursuit 11/4
2.50 Big Tour 5/2
Clever way of working the king game Mike i notice myself doing that now moving them in best order lool

100 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Great write up again Mary, i enjoy reading what you got to say 
I am waiting for Whitney to join an do hers she cracks me up with her stuff i like both of them an both good but Whitney always made me larf

101 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Going to try it Charlottes way because her 1st lucky 15 done so well, so when i get more than 3 picks i going do a lucky 15 instead of the mixed treble and fourfolds if can only find 3 or 2 will do double and treble 

Lucky 15 in order of confidence so if want to do the treble double instead feel free 

4.20 Generous Chief 11/2
7.45 Satchvill Flyer 5/1
3.50 Wicked Willy 11/2
6.15 Guns Drawn 6/1

102 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Lucky 1
So Celebre 2.20 Mussel 7/4
All Out 3.00 Windsor 15/8
Aljezeera 3.10 Yarmouth 13/8
Gabrial the Tiger 4.20 Mussel 13/8
Well done if we did the double what is the betting one would let us down

103 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good try you lot will be joining the expansion now if do not mind i think it is silly when only few of us tipping at the moment to not just follow so here is my three for you lot 

3.30 Leicester Mirza gets a weight advantage coming here won over c&d in the past could win 8/1

4.30 Leicester Couldnt could she steps up in trip which i think will suit this one just right 8/1

4.50 Huntingdon Simple as that jockey does so well over this track hard for me to ignore 10/1

104 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
This one might be worth putting into a double for you lot if nothing else you can find bit risky well done also Luana i am not a day to day player i find it really hard to do so to show profit like that to the pound working day to day is very good and you Voodoo well all of you involved on a day to day on this site coming on every single day to tip no matter win or lose still going on with it without losing confidence is very good 

5.15 Kempton Kyllukey could just not see it out on last start drops to 5 keeping morris booking bit worried that the step down in trip might ruin the chances having all wins come at 6f but is at bottom weight now only bet of the day for me 11/2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum