S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Expansion

Expansion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

151 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
see me i just put them on and forget all about them when trying out systems i ghost writing one out at moment i forgot what horses i put in that so when i look later i probably would of had a great day in the Ghost write bit lmao

152 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
Treble

12.00 Wrenthorpe 5/2
2.15 Bodacious Name 13/2
2.30 Sans Souci Bay 2/1
Can not help but think you probably wishing did some others Awesome Allan, Topmeup being two off top my head bit like i felt when saw Champagne bob just win lol

153 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Treble

12.00 Wrenthorpe 5/2
2.15 Bodacious Name 13/2
2.30 Sans Souci Bay 2/1
Can not help but think you probably wishing did some others Awesome Allan, Topmeup being two off top my head bit like i felt when saw Champagne bob just win lol

yep, champagne bob..looked at that race quite deeply and went with wordismybond grrrrrr

154 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:wee oirish treble
galway

3:30 the rory story
4:05 persistent
4:35 moonlight escape

a "nicker" would return 24 if all win and\or add imperial way 4:25 wexford for the lucky

half a nicker (7.50) would return 87

good luck all

typical, the last 2 won, 7/4 and 5/4 (persistent was 2nd) !  lol!

155 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
bad luck with that Ubik

1.05 Ebitda 3/1
1.45 Vinnie Lewis 4/1
2.00 Sauvignon 5/2

156 Re: Expansion on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Earthly Kempton 7.25 16/1

Missed the price really sorry about that was meant to put it up last night but Taylor tipped it so price is going on it only thing stopping me suggesting a very rare price up is the Step up in class but the return to the AW is a big plus i remember it being tipped on here last start is 2/3 on the AW winning well on both times my only bet of the day well my only pick for myself of the day i got no need make many private bets following people on here that is why not see me tip much

157 Re: Expansion on Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Hope all had a lovely weekend, bonfire night tonight so thought i would sit down and look into the nags and opted for the 3 M's, thank you for the badge for the Friday Five Pound challenge did not think i would of won that at a modest return, not when compare it to some of the returns seen from that game, but all the same a very nice honour to say am joining the Hall of Fame with some very worthy tipsters.

The Three M's 

Treble each way

3.00 Master of Finance 7/2
1.20 Medal of Honour 10/3
1.50 Meccabah 2/1

158 Re: Expansion on Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:Hope all had a lovely weekend, bonfire night tonight so thought i would sit down and look into the nags and opted for the 3 M's, thank you for the badge for the Friday Five Pound challenge did not think i would of won that at a modest return, not when compare it to some of the returns seen from that game, but all the same a very nice honour to say am joining the Hall of Fame with some very worthy tipsters.
Best of luck Mike, thank you for keeping this part running we going keep the pot remaining next month for you and closing down our Extra pot and few other small changes so make sure you read the write up on books on the 18th but do not worry i will help you with it all just keep to what you are doing for us xx

159 Re: Expansion on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
1.25 Jetz 11/2
3.30 Bronco Bill 5/1
4.50 Cockney Boy 6/1

160 Re: Expansion on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:47 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Putting these two here Mike because do like them and want to make sure you place a bet on them and part of the Expansion, good chances, if you read Ar Mad you will see why i am positive on it of course nothing is certain 

Two O'clock Exeter Ar Mad 7/1

Not seen this one for a long time now, when was running was a horse i was following. hoping returns back to the best because this is a horse that should be winning big races this season, do not forget this is the horse that beat Bristol De Mai in impressive fashion all in on the K&Q game for me on this one bet because it is a horse who might ned first run back but well worth the risks attached will be placing a each-way on it but should be able to pick up where left off if the injury not put a strain on this horse

Quarter past eight Kempton Biotic 14/1

This is coming on a mark of 67 back on a winnable mark dropping down from 77 last year so not been this low for long time is stepping right back up in distance to 1m 4 when last seen over 1m 3 over Course was winning by 4l on a mark of 77, that was in a class 4 race 

W.G.D Doubles + Single

161 Re: Expansion on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
All the best with your last one Luana Ar Mad was always going to be a risk, but can see why you sided with that when look at the Bristol De Mai race against that 

12.45 Walz Darling 4/1
1.15 Final Fling 10/3
5.10 Bubble and Squeak 7/2

162 Re: Expansion on Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike, think about doing singles and trebles you missed out on £16.00 profit in past two days because never took singles just my advice it is your pot you earned it for us so i am happy to do it however you feel is best just offering you my advice because it is a shame to see you getting a winner each time that would actually cover the singles + the Treble stakes today would been £6.00 the three M's would of been £10.00

Do not be afraid to suggest your own stakes and so on like you use to, keep in mind it is your money you earned us with that treble you are using so be brave with it because i know you want to sometimes lmao 

I had to cut my double trouble off because got tired of that one horse letting me down the doubles and trebles are good if pay out but hard to get 3 in a row at least with patent lucky and so on if one lets you down your still able to claim small bit back if others do ok, my lucky today showed that if i double trouble bet i would of lost £40 because only two won and i would of put them in wrong order because wrote it how would of placed the bet.

Only saying it because i know you do not mind me offering my view, anyone else i would of kept quiet, and i know you be the first to tell me and Sean if we need different outlook on our part like when you use tell us off for taking way too many bets 

163 Re: Expansion on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:02 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer init new we waz in shit wen aces wud say pack in taking so many bets loool but sometimes u forget i no i do i go down and put the bets on then when i done i check the bettin slips part n shock myself with how many i do sometimes but it only because lot of good stuff to bet on lately and i feel same i jus appy do w.e on this bit i dont even bother looking into the horses i just place the bets same with 18+ i just scroll down the slips n bet got no need check into any the horses which like u said in ota bit it makes it fun for me being the follower for a change 

Ar Mad 

Shame bout tha i was paying close attention to that today was not impressed and not sure why done pull up job on that but is a horse i be keepin a close eye on this season if remains

164 Re: Expansion on Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
You are very right just did not like to waste money for people, but am going to post up how else i take bets from now on, i do mix up my stakes slightly depending on confidence and if it is a winning week x

Usual Treble + following single stakes

3.20 Sea Wall 6/1 £5 Ew 

3.30 Dizzey Heights 3/1 £10 Win i am doing this because did win me fair bit of money from when sean put it on the F system so i always justify the bit extra when i have a good return from a horse normally would not put a singles bet on my 3rd pick (the treble filler) but because it is this one then i will 

5.45 Vagas Boy 4/1 £5 Win i am happy to earn £20 off this and feel only a £5 risk type of bet

Single 

6.15 Revolutionary Man 16/1 £1 Ew

165 Re: Expansion on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:51 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

3.20 Sea Wall 6/1 £5 Ew 

5.45 Vagas Boy 4/1 £5 Win i am happy to earn £20 off this and feel only a £5 risk type of bet

Single 

6.15 Revolutionary Man 16/1 £1 Ew
Well done here Mike, forgot to look at this part will make sure to check this on weekdays

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum