S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » Expansion

Expansion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

101 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Going to try it Charlottes way because her 1st lucky 15 done so well, so when i get more than 3 picks i going do a lucky 15 instead of the mixed treble and fourfolds if can only find 3 or 2 will do double and treble 

Lucky 15 in order of confidence so if want to do the treble double instead feel free 

4.20 Generous Chief 11/2
7.45 Satchvill Flyer 5/1
3.50 Wicked Willy 11/2
6.15 Guns Drawn 6/1

102 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Lucky 1
So Celebre 2.20 Mussel 7/4
All Out 3.00 Windsor 15/8
Aljezeera 3.10 Yarmouth 13/8
Gabrial the Tiger 4.20 Mussel 13/8
Well done if we did the double what is the betting one would let us down

103 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good try you lot will be joining the expansion now if do not mind i think it is silly when only few of us tipping at the moment to not just follow so here is my three for you lot 

3.30 Leicester Mirza gets a weight advantage coming here won over c&d in the past could win 8/1

4.30 Leicester Couldnt could she steps up in trip which i think will suit this one just right 8/1

4.50 Huntingdon Simple as that jockey does so well over this track hard for me to ignore 10/1

104 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
This one might be worth putting into a double for you lot if nothing else you can find bit risky well done also Luana i am not a day to day player i find it really hard to do so to show profit like that to the pound working day to day is very good and you Voodoo well all of you involved on a day to day on this site coming on every single day to tip no matter win or lose still going on with it without losing confidence is very good 

5.15 Kempton Kyllukey could just not see it out on last start drops to 5 keeping morris booking bit worried that the step down in trip might ruin the chances having all wins come at 6f but is at bottom weight now only bet of the day for me 11/2

105 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you, I do like to have a regular bet when I can.

Two o'clock Leicester Whitehall 8/1

Everyone on here normally avoids races like this, me being one of them. The jockey booking of Ryan Moore is hard for me to say no to at the current odds. Sir Michael Stoute does perform well at this track showing a 50% win/place strike rate. How come when anyone does a write-up we turn to the win/place together to make it look better to ourselves, nevertheless it is impressive. Win purposes only it is 23%, therefore, it is safe to think you stand a chance with this one. Ryan Moore and the trainer are 22% all time and that moves to 24% when with 2-year-old horses, the jockey on his own merits is performing well at Leicester showing a 22% win rate when racing here. I would say the impressive bit is this part he's 23% with 2-year-old horses and shows a profit of +24.51 indicating to us that some of the winners must have been above 5/1 so therefore the jockey booking becomes relevant for this horse today.

Furthermore, the sire is Dansili who only ever won over 1m and lot of them was on the soft ground which shows this horse will appreciate the step up in trip today.

Three o'clock Rene Mathis 14/1

Richard Fahey, I am sure he does not need a mention on here. This horse comes off a mark of 97 last time was able to race off the current mark was in 2015. The handicapper is really giving this one a chance. Richard Fahey is noticing this today because it is the only horse he's sending to the track.

This was winning races with a mark of 101 at one time, only in April did he win off a mark of 100. Paul Hanagan is taking the booking for this having ridden 5 times, winning two of the races. Four of his 7 wins have come over 7f so will appreciate the step back up in trip for this race. The speed is the best in this race from this horse I think is being a bit overlooked.

106 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nice place drift voodooVoodoo wrote:Good try you lot will be joining the expansion now if do not mind i think it is silly when only few of us tipping at the moment to not just follow so here is my three for you lot 

3.30 Leicester Mirza gets a weight advantage coming here won over c&d in the past could win 8/1

4.30 Leicester Couldnt could she steps up in trip which i think will suit this one just right 8/1

4.50 Huntingdon Simple as that jockey does so well over this track hard for me to ignore 10/1
Nice place drift voodoo

107 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:Going to try it Charlottes way because her 1st lucky 15 done so well, so when i get more than 3 picks i going do a lucky 15 instead of the mixed treble and fourfolds if can only find 3 or 2 will do double and treble 

Lucky 15 in order of confidence so if want to do the treble double instead feel free 

4.20 Generous Chief 11/2
7.45 Satchvill Flyer 5/1
3.50 Wicked Willy 11/2
6.15 Guns Drawn 6/1
Very very good return

108 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Made perfect call mike

109 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The shorts man does it again perfect putting them in the lucky Mike Right decision made

110 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:48 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
No very very bad call you two, we lost out on over £350 doing it that way the doubles in order i did would been greater

111 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
oh yes good point lol well i am happy with what got back Mike so thank you for that we just keep trying plenty of years left yet to do it

112 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
That is how i view it, not a greedy person and at the time i thought the safest options was the top two and Guns Drawn was the weakest option that is why at the bottom so would not of made the double or treble cut will try again for tomorrow now

113 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We pulled a profit for the expansion that is all that matters is the way i see it

114 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.05 Punchestown Minnie Dahill Walsh only ride out should be doing the job today 7/1

3.35 Nottingham Indian Chief if gets a clear run can scoop this 15/2

18th so double and single

115 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:34 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Last day of month for book check, and very happy having this expansion part really feels like old times contributing to the team again have done very well everyone on here plenty of fish and chip suppers hope next month is going to work out well, spoke to Samantha and she said do a few bets if we like so i might be back tomorrow with something else for now i will just leave it at the treble if you see Monbeg Lose maybe try the double i personally would not be but does not mean anyone else can not   

5.35 Malt Teaser 13/2
3.45 Monbeg River 15/2
6.15 Swendab 10/3

116 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:28 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Bit tired so just quick write up from me, am going to be bit busy over the week but will pass you on my bits when i can on facebook Pete 

Half-One Baghdad 33/1

Mohammed Bin paid so much money on this, not seen much of this horse only the two runs one being at Goodwood in class 2 company. This is a class 5 race over a longer distance and is the son of Frankel, Johnston is a smart trainer so i think the owner made a smart move sending him to Johnston and with the booking of Mcdonald could run into a place 

Three-Thirty five Compton Mill 9/1

Will place this into a each way double, plus a singles bet it is the Jockey i am following big risk i know. This horse won last race under McDonald and gets a 4lb rise should not be stopping this one

117 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 am

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
not much again that i like this week so far but now slight drift willing do the double on these two

2.35 Puncestown the games changer 5/1 only gets a slight weight raise should be able to do the hat trick 

3.15 Wetherby Hello Bertie can finally secure a win today 3/1

118 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:41 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
If someone wants to give up space in the war games i am happy to do it take over the current pot mainly Bill and Colin i got some spare time on my hands now so will be able to keep it up let me know happy to take over if it helps anyone will be still plenty of time for me to catch up got lot of the month left

119 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:07 am

Colin.

Regular
Regular
You be doing me a huge help if you did Tina i just not got the amount of time to do it regular and hate giving out tips for the sake of it so if you could then i am happy for you to take over my one x

120 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:15 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
i do not mind who i up against so that is fine with me

121 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Thank you put my first two up plus the ones i put in the penny club i will use today for the challenge i got long way to catch up 

122 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
So lucky tina with amended result lol

123 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
One for the road double guys on the nose 
7.45 Kempton Archie Mckellar 5/2
8.45 Kempton Stanley 5/2

124 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:One for the road double guys on the nose 
7.45 Kempton Archie Mckellar 5/2
8.45 Kempton Stanley 5/2
Good start Voodoo, this is one I followed with a double then added yellow hammer and chough for a cheeky four fold for a nicker (72/1).  fingers crossed for the double at least.
Well done and thank you dude

125 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:57 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
great winners all over the place, double and the way for the lucky15, i bet you wish it was friday :P  good luck with Chough. also my pick but might have some competition though...

126 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
great double Voodoo we needed that SAS paid out we was letting it down so for the road worked today great end for the season and best of luck to you HenYas with the last and well done today Scram super tipping from you on that double i have asked Sam to set a serious pot to the side because you and Nick are the two we really should be following also what a earner that would of been you could have months of losses on that double today best double ever seen

127 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:09 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Thanks Millster.
Don't tell me, it looked interesting this morning, should have stuck at least 10p on it. I am such a scrouge... :P
Doesn't happen often though, but October looks like a good month despite nothing last week. I'll post the stats so you can decide whether you are happy with the risk...

128 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
They 100% worth the risk trust me i know i been following at small stakes they will earn a fortune on set stakes you think the two today on singles £676 approx on a set stake singles bet that is around 636 profit on two bets covering any other bet staked and that is just mentioning today i think it will be very wise for a pot to be set aside and let it ride out each month because will earn more than lose in the long run 100% confident on that, i think should use everything that is available on this site and we just losing good money by not setting aside a pot for it

129 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:41 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Unlucky HenYas, Well Done Voodoo nice touch to the end and Scram great work on your picks today and i am in agreement in what everyone is saying it is time we set a pot aside and followed because many months we keep seeing it so we just stupid not doing it so think you should protest outside the budget house tonight Pete and Tina 

130 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Unlucky HenYas, Well Done Voodoo nice touch to the end and Scram great work on your picks today and i am in agreement in what everyone is saying it is time we set a pot aside and followed because many months we keep seeing it so we just stupid not doing it so think you should protest outside the budget house tonight Pete and Tina 
thanks XxicequeenxX, only got close by following voodoo, shoulda cashed out on the 33 offered after 3 wins but for a nicker and the odds on the last, was worth a chancer

131 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done everyone and please find time to read the guide to the jumps book it is full of information can not stress enough how much that book helps me every single year not often i mention books and things but that is one book i can not say enough how important it is to read over not page from page but it often throws in some very good information about where horses are planning on going and so on also gives you some horses to watch out for do not worry if you do not find all the information in the book many on here will be posting some very important bits so when you get bored for half hour just log on to read that book

132 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very unlucky HenYas i would of done the same was a good bet to chance just unlucky tonight 

Stage two for me now so up my stakes time for the new month was so happy managed get that last double in for the group a little thank you for sorting out my stages very positive step forward will be able sort my uni out in no time if i stick to this just keeping strict...here we go again everyone fresh slate new month to go lets hope we start with a good day

Noticed i topping the War Game, will not celebrate just yet 11 days to go so much can change very open looking contest still i say i just had a good week this week having had a bad run other week so i can see someone like Charlotte having her turn this week 

3.05 Brighton Bloodsweatandtears hard to ignore this one at Brighton 4 wins 4 places out of 15 loves it around here 6/1

5.45 Newcastle Solo Mission i think the tracker horses are going to kickstart the month for them good with this horse only really tipping it up again hoping to gain points on the king game with this so no need to bet on it twice trainer does well here keeps getting better this one does and with the step in trip should at least place i hope 10/1 

2.10 Carlisle Hartside  does well here and right down the weights going to like the soft ground lot of rain falling this week good claimer also 14/1

Best go read this book now then aint i jumps i do need more brushing up on because get certain things mixed up with them races so will read that and see what can write down i think end of the week we should all put on here in a new thread the key horses we have taken out of the book  

133 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:19 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
First day of new season so lets just dip the toe, banking up you always feel poor again in a strange way and not so confident to take the added risks so lets keep it gentle tomorrow and go for the safer option of a Patent with a very unusual singles bet for me.

I missed this double tonight Voodoo my own fault i had my phone on charge, but i know i be able to catch up in no time so i will accept that it teach me a lesson to make sure the phone is charged during working hours Three doubles in one day on this site and the smart hit two of three fools like me missed two got to chuckle 

Well done every single person who put a tip on this site this month no matter if it won or lost, for me it is the fact you went out of your way to share your bets which i often enjoy seeing who is doing what even when not having a flutter i just like being nosey.

4.50 Beau Bay 11/2
3.35 Pick A Little 3/1
4.40 Spinnaka 11/2

4.20 Carlisle Cowslip 10/1 My singles bet i fancy this to win today something in the air tells me it will be a mushy peas extra servings with this one

134 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:04 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done Expansion see have confidence and you can do it be brave take a risk and stick to how you done it this month and you can achieve it all your own work and profit that was this month it should show you all if you believe in yourselves you no longer need to be a follower when gambling all you need is to believe in your own work and not up the stakes well done Voodoo for ending it by the double i think we spent the past year with our heads in the sand stubborn when it came to shorts, we should of at the start listened to people like Mike and so and used them to our advantage Sean is still stubborn on them but i think he is seeing the benefits of them more and more now and i am hoping a few others are i think i will leave the doubles to the expansion now and focus more on the value again in the next couple of days will throw in the odd one but i know Mike is the best man for that job and yourself.

Guess who is riding tomorrow everyone Jan Smuts and i got to do the write up because still pretending to be sick so i just going give it a slight mention only   Do not pressure yourself ok Mike just do what you been doing and keep the confidence you did bail us out twice this month you should be sat top of the throne lol Good luck for the month everyone xx

135 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Trying a fast treble + double on Mr Gent and Wilson just bit of fun if want the truth was stuck indoors due to the rain so thought try my luck

1.20 Air Supremacy 7/2

2.00 Mr Gent 3/1

2.30 Wilson 9/2

136 Re: Expansion on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Try this 

7.45 Beatbybeatbybeat 6/1
8.45 Chicago School 8/1

Singles and double we try

137 Re: Expansion on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:05 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Try this 
7.45 Beatbybeatbybeat 6/1
8.45 Chicago School 8/1
Singles and double we try
Old habits die hard, even i do it sometimes but stage two now remember Voodoo try not to spoil your hard work by slipping into money chasing ok the long game next time think to yourself always tomorrow x

138 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:05 pm

XxicequeenxX

Bristol De Mai 3.00 7/2

On the nose, this owes us today you all might remember Sean made a big mistake on this putting lot on and it lost for him today he is going make you win lets forgive this horse this is the season it will win us lots of money 

139 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Back now, i like to take a break over the weekend if i can i find them races very hard to predict if you are doing the shorter prices.

Treble 

4.10 Boy in the bar 4/1
4.45 Weightfordave 9/2
7.15 Balletomane 2/1

140 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
No one seems be doing expansion at the moment maybe worried about using the pot so i will do these four because saved some money today, even if all place still bit of profit best four that stood out lucky 15 each way suggested, we seen past few days how trebles let us down if one losses so if more than 3 i am going do a lucky 

2.10 Witness in Court 15/2
5.05 Landin 2/1
3.45 Deauville Crystal 11/4
7.50 Di Fede 10/3

141 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
I will join you Mike, this one might interest you.

Newmarket Endlessly 14/1, Contribute 12/1, Ship of the Fen 2/1 Patent + Singles

Very rare i tip up a bet like this.

Forget the horses, we need to look at the trainer. I noticed money going to Endlessly and just had to look into why. Martyn Meade is only sending 3 horses out to Newmarket. The form of this trainer at this course is amazing 51 starts, 13 winners 9 places showing a profit of +152.00,  not often i do something like that it will be a real gamblers type of punt, one i feel is worth risking.

142 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:19 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Thank you for keeping this pot going Samantha, you are right i do enjoy doing this daily and very happy to keep it going win or lose it gives me something to do and hoping can land us a good win this week, the only times when i put nothing up is because really can not find nothing on the day so do not take it meaning i gave up because wont be giving up doing this part.

Treble

12.00 Wrenthorpe 5/2
2.15 Bodacious Name 13/2
2.30 Sans Souci Bay 2/1

143 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Luana be back Tuesday Mike so you will have help on this part it is bit at a small loss at the moment but nothing you two can not sort out still got couple of weeks yet so just do what you feel best on it you put most of the money into this bit anyway so i have confidence in you x

144 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
wee oirish treble
galway

3:30 the rory story
4:05 persistent
4:35 moonlight escape

a "nicker" would return 24 if all win and\or add imperial way 4:25 wexford for the lucky

half a nicker (7.50) would return 87

good luck all

145 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The killer that is the O.R.S system messed it up for you Will

146 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:The killer that is the O.R.S system messed it up for you Will

yep, tough day today!

147 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes but i do not mind days like today because looking at all the winners + placers i can say would never of done them so in weird way it makes it a good day rather say that than look and think why i did not do that so bad day but a good one for the fact never missed anything

148 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:yes but i do not mind days like today because looking at all the winners + placers i can say would never of done them so in weird way it makes it a good day rather say that than look and think why i did not do that so bad day but a good one for the fact never missed anything

true , not to bad actualy cos my weight watchers just delivered its 2nd winner

not fantastic prices, but redicean won at 6-1 and and vengeur de guye at 4-1 and 2 places, so worth perserving with that 

difficult to find a consistent profit system, ORS is probably the best

149 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:06 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
you can if stick to it Will keep at it i think it is about overall profit end of month not day to day so trial run it each month if shows minus then change it slightly

150 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:10 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:you can if stick to it Will keep at it i think it is about overall profit end of month not day to day so trial run it each month if shows minus then change it slightly

oh yeah, i get that, just takes a lot of time to fully evaluate systems and see if they are worth it

151 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
see me i just put them on and forget all about them when trying out systems i ghost writing one out at moment i forgot what horses i put in that so when i look later i probably would of had a great day in the Ghost write bit lmao

152 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
Treble

12.00 Wrenthorpe 5/2
2.15 Bodacious Name 13/2
2.30 Sans Souci Bay 2/1
Can not help but think you probably wishing did some others Awesome Allan, Topmeup being two off top my head bit like i felt when saw Champagne bob just win lol

153 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
Treble

12.00 Wrenthorpe 5/2
2.15 Bodacious Name 13/2
2.30 Sans Souci Bay 2/1
Can not help but think you probably wishing did some others Awesome Allan, Topmeup being two off top my head bit like i felt when saw Champagne bob just win lol

yep, champagne bob..looked at that race quite deeply and went with wordismybond grrrrrr

154 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:wee oirish treble
galway

3:30 the rory story
4:05 persistent
4:35 moonlight escape

a "nicker" would return 24 if all win and\or add imperial way 4:25 wexford for the lucky

half a nicker (7.50) would return 87

good luck all

typical, the last 2 won, 7/4 and 5/4 (persistent was 2nd) !  lol!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum