Expansion

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Expansion on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Expansion 

Small group of us going to try building a pot for the SAS a small thank you for money gained us over the year we see what we can do from now till the 22nd December hoping between us we be able to gain them some money, anyone feel welcome to join in no write up needed if do not feel like it they spent long time earning us money it is time we tried doing the same lets start off light Sean and Sam only use set stakes so that is what we will do but feel free to obviously use what you want 

Main Bet

Navan 

Irish Cesarewitch (6 places Skybet)

5.15 Here for the Craic step up in trip could work out for this one been in the top 6 5 times out of last 7 starts 40/1 

Double Bubble  'copy of double trouble '

2.15 Limerick 
Robin Des Foret 4/1

3.50 Kelso
Coole Hall 5/2

2 Re: Expansion on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
I would love to earn them some money back, so i am going to be posting my normal trebles shorts two of them already up but does no harm in placing a bet two times if stand a big chance like the above do 

Each way it all prices skybet

1.35 Newstart 3/1 
2.15 Robin Des 4/1
3.50 Coole Hall 5/2

700/10 Treble

3 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:29 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
This idea sparked a burst of energy in me and gives me a motive to start getting back into the races been long time since i done a write up or even looked properly at the races so here goes sorry if bit rusty.

Courtncatcher runs in the David Fitzgerald Memorial at Limerick in the 3.20 and could be a danger to this field if running well  is stepping up a couple of furlongs for this race shows a win over this distance and does well in October and at this track is really tumbling down the weights now last time got soft ground came second when last seen was a few years ago now and placed 2nd beating a okay Mullins Horse.

The trainer owns this horse outright and been in the business since the late 80's breeding his own horses and sending them to the races, he spent a good 20 years trying to find something and he finally sussed it with this horse a few years ago and is just the sort of person we all on here love seeing win every now and again a decent quiet trainer just sending his horses out to race trying earn himself and his family some money wish him all the best and i be cheering this on all the way for him.

Nice to see him using the 3lb claim benefit of Timmons who is 100% with the trainer.

14/1 

4 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 am

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
No tracker horses today am willing take a each way on this tho

5 places 4.25 Limerick Stella Notion 22/1 

Lot of open looking races tomorrow a good day for Sunday racing but very difficult to work out what to actually bet on so i wait for the morning and will be posting up again on this bit 

5 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:03 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will look forward to seeing how you lot do and will follow everything let me know when can the pot to set aside xx

6 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:43 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
fully behind you guys, and be watching with interest

not really a tip but I will be watching Ducky Mallon in the 4:10 Navan at 18-1 4 place race

was in fab form, won twice in a row in august but may be too high in the weights now

There has been no rain in Navan overnight

7 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
I be interested in helping this part out 

2.35 Navan Golden Spell 14/1

I think this will have plenty left to show everyone some consistent runs 114253 might be able to get a decent run for the odds

8 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
3.20 Irish Bulletin how this not already been tipped up on here come on you lot slacking we meant to be The Expansion lol this won us lot of money a few months back and when comes to Limerick the form is very hard to turn away from give him the jockeys claims this is almost a sure place at least 11/1

9 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:I would love to earn them some money back, so i am going to be posting my normal trebles shorts two of them already up but does no harm in placing a bet two times if stand a big chance like the above do 

1.35 Newstart 3/1 
2.15 Robin Des 4/1
3.50 Coole Hall 5/2

700/10 Treble
All the best with this we can hold our heads high saying we beat the 8/11 fav lets just hope the last does not let us down a curse double going on at moment but we can be proud of this all the best with this Mike we be laughing if wins

10 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Desmond.St wrote:I be interested in helping this part out 

2.35 Navan Golden Spell 14/1 PLACED
I think this will have plenty left to show everyone some consistent runs 114253 might be able to get a decent run for the odds
Thank you it all adds to the pot 

11 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
GO THE TREBLE!

12 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:I would love to earn them some money back, so i am going to be posting my normal trebles shorts two of them already up but does no harm in placing a bet two times if stand a big chance like the above do 

1.35 Newstart 3/1 
2.15 Robin Des 4/1
3.50 Coole Hall 5/2

700/10 Treble

GET IN! what a start for the young pretenders! 

well done, was cheering on cos he had to hurry coole hall on there a bit

13 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
WOW WOW WOW WOW THANKY YOU MIKE AND PETE DOUBLE AND TREBLE LANDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Over £900 well done Mike for suggesting the treble still more to run a break up to come i am very happy with that did not expect earn that at the start hope that is in some way a thank you Sean and Sam xx

15 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just brilliant Mike, nice pay back for those that look after all.  I like my kq pick but not confident enough to offer it as money back for the sas.  I'll offer a lower good chance with...
K 420 Simply Ned win
Just for fun, I picked a few for the 515 and seeing some others on here, i'm going with a small stake rfc on Gustava Vassa Bhutan and Neitzsche.  Well done again Mike and good idea Millster

16 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Do not worry about odds around here Henyas do any odds you like

17 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Moved you to main

18 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:33 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Millster wrote:Do not worry about odds around here Henyas do any odds you like
Your right, the treble proved that.

19 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
Finished my Sunday dinner logged in and thought blimey Sam and Sean had a great day when seen my balance thought was the lucky 15 they did getting ready to say thank you to them i came on and noticed was actually our own team, very well done Pete on the double and a extra well done Mike for the 'Money Shot' i thought we would hit that mark end of November earliest very well done and lets keep up the good work let us not stop all because earned it will encourage me to post up more often when i know i working on a goal good work Expansion

20 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Paddy everyone knows you are fat we seen your photos so we know you did not stop at just the one Sunday dinner so stop lying 

21 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
lol you are a cheeky madam you know i am sure your mind is wired wrong because some things you not meant to say lol and now you mention it i did have few extra Yorkshires the wife does not like them so i did fill my boots on them today

22 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I do that also i like eating all of them for a snack with mint sauce and gravy on they are nice and you know i only joking i would not say it to a stranger on here only people i have spoken to and know they wont get offended

23 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
The Expansion Breakdown

We will stick to S.A.S Principles of no 1/4 odds so you might be showing bit more money back and so on keep it 1/5 place odds and so on that will cover the little details like rule 4 in the long run 

My Single - Lost £20.00
Double Bubble  WON £202.00 
Aces Marshells WON £743.20 
Paddy - Lost £20.00
Ice - Lost £20.00
Des - Placed £38.00
Ang - Lost £20.00
Henyas - Lost £20.00

Spent - £160   
Returned - £983.20 
Profit - £823.20

We take the original stake out and now we into free play, i was not expecting such a huge free play pot so that is a big plus because we got nothing to lose now doing this remember try to keep all multi bets on Skybet if can because that is where the pot is being kept yes prices might be shorter sometimes but that is ok.

Do not worry about the odds on this bit if they going to win then lets do them like Mike just showed they can pay a fortune.

Remember we the Expansion so it is a run on from the SAS many of us been following them for long time and it is our way of putting money back to them and adding to the books our contribution so ALL bets you will be seeing on here WILL BE very serious thought out bets because it is adding to our end pot even when no write up. 

Each month Sam will give us a pot on each book check and bank up because i am happy to stick with how she works that for the past year no need change it all now motive is giving something back to them and that is by banking up and playing it smart, i feel it also encourages more thinking before taking a wild bet if we have been set a pot each month knowing we have banked up safe money.

All please feel free to contribute to it no matter the odds 2/1 - 1000/1 if you feel it is going to win Sam and Sean have said they would follow EVERYTHING on here so it is always worth trying to add to the pot Doubles, singles shorts longs trebles lucky 15's you name it we will have it 100 page write up no write up we do not mind we are The Expansion this time next year we could be earning more money than the S.A.S if today is anything to go by.

24 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Cheer for tha everyone we earned money all ova but our own bets ors done well also so thanks for that

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

25 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lucky Last K 825 Mishaal 11/2 is the only stand out early doors and to be honest at those odds, I would do ew

26 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
4.10 Musselburgh Smooze right time to target this one i think now 9/1

27 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:47 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Here we go tonight i selected these like i would normally do and do not feel slightest pressure after that big win today which is a good thing because means i could relax why going about selecting i am confident on these winning tomorrow when i say that i mean now it is down to the horses 

2.45 Outback Blue 10/3 
5.10 Thesme 9/2
5.25 Knockout Blow 5/2 

834/10 Treble

I might suggest someone bringing up some form of cover bet for the 5.10 race if they can using The Wagon Wheel 10/3 because that was making me worried in that race but i feel i picked the best out of the two and now it is down to the horses to run a good race

Do not forget to Each way the bets i pick horses allowing us at least place money back if chance

28 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:18 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Think we have you covered on that one Mike this is a lucky 15 that seems a very safe payable bet do not foget Mike if you get time to join the facebook chat part only when you can x

5.10 Musselburgh The Wagon Wheel 10/3
6.10 Musselburgh Danot 13/2 
6.55 Kempton Secret Soul 13/2
7.25 Kempton Banish 11/2

Pete and Char etc working on the singles no need for multiples tonight now unless you got some that really worth a chance this is mixed doubles we thought of and thought put them together

29 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Well done Mike. 

Colin i have picked your horse i like that one i going put my two picks into the game now i know you using this part for Skybet so on the game i will allow you to have 10/1 points if your horse wins because that is best price you can get it tonight.

30 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We do not want to waste all the money when no need so just the two we could find i find it shocking how the prices change so much now i see why you was always returning less than us Ubik we only use skybet for this part and that is just bad the price differences 

5.15 Princess way This was a hard one was either this or Toni's a star and we sided with this one in the end this going down in the weights and gets the help of a claimer today taking off more weights was 4th on last start at 33/1 and they putting this over 6f the jockey does very well when with this trainer 7/1(Can get 9/1 in places but this is skybet(Can get 9/1 in places but this is skybet)

3.40  Luv U Always Having backed this often only seems right we keep with it bottom of the weights thanks to the claimer booked in this is also a O.R.S system horse that i think deserves a decent bet on was a stone out of the weights at C&D on last start and still came 3rd in that race surely wins here now 13/2 (8/1 in places that is silly the price differences)

31 Re: Expansion on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:47 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good graft you tarts i will add my picks in here when i have some going follow two of nicks tomorrow

32 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
LOL, I am going against both the Muss 5:10 picks with

5:10 Intense Romance 8-1 kelly should remember this one  , won for me at Ascot

33 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:
5.10 Thesme 9/2
5.25 Knockout Blow 5/2 
We just try the double everyone, been a bad day on all but we deserved it for not paying the devil i forgot to do it 

Thesme 5/1
Knockout Blow 11/4

34 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:27 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
See Sean you got me feeling superstitious now lol

35 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lol we just greed Hunting so we deserve it for that loool

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

36 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Me greedy no never   one can argue we just gambling but on the other hand it is greed this week breaking all the rules lol

37 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i will save The Expansion 

Each Way Patent 
Lucky Di 33/1 5.45 Windsor 
st Malo 7.25 Kempton 10/1
Maazel 8.25 Kempton 14/1

Bored and want something look forward to so lets do these then move onto tomorrow i think is our best way 

38 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Double 

Catterick
2.35 El Chapo 3/1
4.40 Percys Princess 6/1

Testing the timeform filter only two horses fit into most sections ground form win LTO and so on

39 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Singles 

Swiss Chocolate deserves a chance for this race one thirty Catterick a drop back to 5f over the turf could be just what this one is looking for specially with how well Haggas is performing he is 32% in the past 14 days 9/1 

Wordismybond is getting the help from Kirby in the four Twenty Brighton moved to the Perrett yard now and is dropping this to class 6 company when seen in class 6 was winning by 2l only 1lb higher than today but shows wins off higher marks Kirby could have this one really running to the finish winning 6/1

40 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Found this one really difficult lot of mind changing because i do not think it is going to be a day for the shorts tomorrow, lot of them really are going to be punts tomorrow so suggest looking for value lot of the shorts do not deserve the odds and will have lots to be showing they are worth it 

2.35 Ventura Night 3/1
3.35 Short Work 2/1
4.50 Fanfair 9/2

660/10

41 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
@Tina.Crossly wrote:Double 

Catterick
2.35 El Chapo 3/1
Was tempted my dear, wish you the best of luck tomorrow i will be happy if either wins but this is the perfect example of how the odds are tonight so close to call many of the races out

42 Re: Expansion on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:51 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just the one for me (Was going be the two but noticed Luana tipped the other one with Wordismybond)

5.10 Imperial Legend This was mentioned on here other day and i think we should try it again drop in class 3lb claimer in makes this stand out plus lot of horses tipped on here seem to win on next start if lose then we sit thinking why did not just do it so just doing it this time around 12/1

43 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Luana

44 Re: Expansion on Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done in finding a winner on a very tough day enjoy days like this I lose but why I enjoy because brings out some proper beauties

45 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:10 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Here is my treble 

2.50 Sevenna Star 6/4
3.55 Timia 9/4
4.20 El Principe 3/1

46 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:43 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Keep up the good work ya doing well couple good picks today and good to see ya got a little order going find who is good at what an stick to it i think it will work out great u gave urselfs lot of comfort zones now after day one which gives you breathing space do not force a bet if not feelin it which i know from chatting to Pete tonight he was not i think ya all got a good little group going it will go far if stick to it specially now the jumps is coming back for you Mike i know you love the jumps wonder how traffic fluide will do this season i going have to back him ah lol

47 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Got time off work now so i am back hope all missed me 

Double 1st two plus treble with last ( so one double one treble)
1.45 Nottingham Knighted 9/2
2.15 Kick on Kick On 11/4
4.10 Copperfacejack 10/3

Single bets
2.50 Nottingham Merlin Magic 9/1
3.30 Ludlow Excelent Team 7/1
3.40 Towcester Good News 12/1

Best bet of the day for me
8.25 Kempton Kyllukey 12/1

Only one i really like today is Kyllukey if i did not enjoy gambling so much i would not bother with today everyone other than Kyllukey if i am being honest with you all 

48 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
eat my shorts!

double of your choice and a treble
good luck today all

Ludlow
2;25
On demand 2-1

Notts 
3:50
pacfic salt 7/2
4:55
william sayle 7/2

49 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:37 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
putting all three together and doing a treble + Double pay bit extra but then i wont sit thinking wish i did it so and so way so might well cover it all in one go thank you Ubik for putting forth your ideas

50 Re: Expansion on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
THank you Kelly nice winner with that

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum