S.A.S » WAR GAMES » Bill Vs Voodoo

Bill Vs Voodoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bill Vs Voodoo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Bill Vs Voodoo

The fiver battle ends up being settled here, Voodoo never forgave Bill for taking his crown a few weeks ago and these two have tried hardest to get that crown ever since, now they bring it to the monthly challenge a interesting battle i will be paying attention to both proven great tipsters 

2 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Let the best man win, good luck with it Bill just looking at the cards now will put my tips in this bit for now. 

Looking at all the brackets all very hard brackets to be in looking forward to this, will be on in about hour or two with my picks got make more study now i know every point counts

3 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Reading other Brackets in tournament everyone asking about shorts, feel free to do them if you want Bill got face facts sometimes they win if you confident on them then do them mate i avoid them personally value hunter but have no problem anyone else doing them.

They also using Team bands wish mine was green now lol

3.30 Stratford Rothman must say this needs to be the bet of the day for anyone the price should be much shorter in my view needed the run back in September at Fontwell came 3rd that day they trying him back over 2'6 today is a very consistent horse often placing and picked up a win over 2'5 at Fontwell which was two years ago ever since just gets a place at best two years ago this beat Mile House by 12L and that horse since went onto win some really good races, the trainer is in top form out of 6 horses sent out his won 3 so he's 50% strike rate along with Noonan who is 20% 9/1

4.10 Bath Lady Joanna Vassa Will probably become a NR but ran so well today i took the price just incase does show because if does it wont be 7/1 for long i tell you that should win 7/1

4.10 Bath Time Medicean if Lady becomes a NR which it probably will then this is the winner by a mile and half 4/1

4 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Do what you comfortable with i think going to enjoy doing this and watching to others unfold win or lose lets have fun

Owen the Law 5.40 Bath

Hard race because you just know going be a NR on the favorite but no rule four on this bit so worth me putting it in here this one won well lto and already beat half this field in that race this should be winning today specially with Berry back on, Only issue in taking a decent private bet is the rule 4 you just know that is coming 

5/1 

Joegogo 3.10 Bath 

Shame about the no double rule, this is taking a drop back down in class having contested much better races is yet to break the maiden tag but does have some good race form, they tried this on the AW which if does not win today might be something to think about doing again for this one, they did say when last over at Kempton that he looks set to win a race over 5f they did add the word Maiden race but we can just hope they was not right about that little detail Fran Berry went out on this at Salisbury came 4th that day only beaten a neck for place money they look like they trying figure out a race for this horse and could have one here the trainer Evans is on form along with Berry every possible chance here 

15/2

Water Willow 3.00 Stratford 

Can not escape the price of this horse, had her first start back and every horse is entitled to not do best on first day back at school. They tried it in class 4 and was well beaten today drops 5lbs and comes at lowest weight for her to date, the drop back down to 2m is a plus when seen over 2m was 2nd to Too Many Diamonds at Plumpton 5lbs heavier than gets today, can not see the soft ground being that worrying she did win on soft a couple of years ago her only win i know which is why the price is so high but i can see a place coming from her which is a decent return for this challenge 

50/1

5 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.05 Ayr Green Howard not had a win for a long time but showed signs of getting close over this distance placing a couple of times in August 10/1

5.35 Ayr Rioja Day glad they keeping the Mooney booking does well on this horse dropping back down in trip again and could win this race 8/1

2.40 Southwell Accessallareas won a better race that this last month bit over priced 10/1

6 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Bill.Price

8.55 DUNDALK SHAKE THE BUCKET 

I am not expecting a win here but a place maybe is a old fashioned horse this one and having seen it tipped few days ago on here when was a reserve horse this is the only one of two C&D winners in the field gets a 5lb claimer, would i normally put this up if a normal day no would of gave the day a miss but i am trying to keep up with posting daily if and when i can and this one does stand a chance

20/1

7 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You not have to do it every single day ok Bill just work it how you like to work things do not get your points down if you do not fancy betting only do it when you want to ok, is a tough game to keep up for three months if anyone struggling and wants to go out the game let me know and i will allow a forfeit and will either find a new player or the person goes right to next round next month

8 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
We letting the side down i noticed need bring out something special soon 

3.50 Bangor Kilronan Castle not wont on fences yet but did place on last start step up to 3m should help 14/1

4.20 Bangor William of Orange conditions to suit should do well 14/1

4.55 Bangor Skint  could place well for me today every bit will help in this game 16/1

5.40 Kempton Corporal Maddox strong Kirby booking here back on the AW 10/1

9 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:12 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Early days Voodoo only 2 days plenty can change in 29 days do not rush it take it slow if notice having bad days just ride it out to be fair u been unlucky couple good places

10 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Bill.Price

This might help our colours Voodoo, it seems we against each other but on the other hand trying compete against the other teams which makes it more enjoyable good idea Kelly, agree with you Sean very early days and brilliant day for you two today

8.40 Kempton Lyrica's Lion 

this changed trainers so many times and looking for a race to suit it tried over everything now coming back on the AW won a good race at Salisbury drops in class and slightly down in trip could be the horse to bring us back into the league 

11/1

11 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Huntingdon Anton Dolin came close on last 3 starts bit of luck needed with this one 8/1

4.45 Huntingdon Osgood gets blinkers applied again today when last worn won here 14/1

12 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Bill.Price

All Singles we will improve Voodoo just a rock in the road

2.10 Fontwell Sussex Ranger 6/1
2.35 Ascot Heavens Guest 13/2
3.10 Ascot Ultimate Avenue 13/2
3.45 Ascot Raheen House 5/1

13 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Bill and well done on them winners in the game boosted our section a bit

2.05 Newmarket Pixeleen 16/1

2.40 Newmarkt Roly Poly 5/1 

3.10 Limerick Glamorous Approach 15/2

14 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
Voodoo is back lol

15 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Voodoo wrote:Thank you Bill and well done on them winners in the game boosted our section a bit

2.05 Newmarket Pixeleen 16/1

2.40 Newmarkt Roly Poly 5/1 

3.10 Limerick Glamorous Approach 15/2
Go on Voodoo

16 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done this shows you how much game can just change like that updating boards now

17 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:58 pm

Bill.Price

4.45 Uttoxeter Presented 9/1 - Good claimer booked in placed on previous starts 

Well done Voodoo made out colours proud today now the battle begins hoping our bad luck is right out the way lets get into some serious competition

18 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.15 Windsor Simpson  C&D winner ran perfect on last start should do well again 11/2

3.40 Musselburgh she will be able to perform better here good horse 12/1

3.55 Pontefract Dutch artist dropped right down the weights this one could outrun the price 33/1

19 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Got a ok Place on Dutch Artist and noticed forgot to put up a horse name on the second no worries it lost Simpson i thought was a big let down and i got a feeling hundreds of punters felt let down today by lot of the actual winners none i would sit and say i would of done so them days i do not mind 

Stole these two off Sam for this game if had pick out of the two i would suggest Diamond Pursuit big chance that will win 

Straightothepoint & Diamond Pursuit 

20 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Ludlow By the Boardwalk won for us in the past looks like can take this type of race 11/1

5.20 Kempton Satchville Flyer followed this for a while now should get close 8/1

21 Re: Bill Vs Voodoo on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.55 Worcester Timeforben i like the trainer jock combo gets good allowance should run well 12/1

3.15 Exeter  Hoke Colburn could run well under cooper today 11/1

5.30 Worcester  Innoko comes to hurdles again today first time cheeks fitted and step up in trip 8/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum