S.A.S » WAR GAMES » Sam VS Sean

Sam VS Sean

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sam VS Sean on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:32 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Sam vs Sean

Student vs teacher you could say with this battle the Founder of Nicker of the Day Sean beat Sam by miles in their last game he was working off over £1000 profit in a week Sam was in a minus could Sam get revenge this time around

2 Re: Sam VS Sean on Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Unless it in our main section this is not for our main bets, i will be chatting to Sean after about this horse to see if worth mentioning for main bets because do have slight issues with it but for this part i am happy to take a risk on it so remember unless see me tip it in our main section then it is not part of group betting so up to you lot if want take chance 

Blue Team first Bet 

2.50 Newton Abbot Quix Master - A Collin Tizzard horse we done a big write up on this last year earned us a couple of good places 20/1 lto not been seen since march Tizzard was very high on this horse and i think can show us lot more stepped right back up in trip gets the help of Robert Power booked in worth taking a chance 10/1 EW

3.50 Newton Lightentertainment - The Heavy ground is going to help this one out posts the best speed figures over GDC and keeps dropping down the weights gets a new jockey booked in today which should help this one navigate around the course more rain the better i think 18/1 EW

4.00 Stratford Some are Lucky - Always does well after coming off a break this is a big drop in class for this horse only one win and that came in class 4 company does well on soft ground jockey does well on this horse one to keep eye on small price but for the game all will help and you know Sean i always take private bets on these types so it fits in the rules 4/1 Win Only 

Will be more no doubt just wanted get this out way first

Last edited by Samantha.dee on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Sam VS Sean on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lol it is funny because i know exactly the horses u going pick u no Sam loool it like Karen i go over cards n think she go for this one etc same with u i no wa ya going hunt out lool going be a good month kid good luck wit it hope ya do well wit it 

15:50 - Newton Abbot - Lightentertainment - savvy sort this one is not been a huge stand out star it is the heavy ground i am liking for this horse won twice on this ground and is going to love it comes on well this time of month and thanks to Luana i paying more interest in ze mark this is well weighted to win today over priced 18/1 E/W (Main Bet, K/Q 10 POINTS E/W)

K/Q - 280 POINTS
SPENT - £2
More to Come tonight- YES

4 Re: Sam VS Sean on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:29 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Do not forget check the old jumps books for these races Sam and order your new jumps book they could be a gold mine for you these next three months many people throw the books away from las year but always worth reading again

5 Re: Sam VS Sean on Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
will read them tonight and i just noticed you picked same horse to me but i did write up so not going delete it now

6 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:57 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.30 Stratford Nicki's Nipper & Cropley - was torn between both of these tonight,both will love the extra distance Nicki's Nipper i never forgave that time she won i forgot to back and went for Shantou tiger was gutted because always backed this horse but not the day it won at a big price someone did on this site can not remember who it was now, but did not sulk for that long next day we had a 40/1 winner looking back so that just made me smile again lol it is good keeping a record because can look back like i just needed to because i would of assumed i backed this when won but i backed it in April not the May win starting to slowly go down the weights and a big 7lb claimer booked in for the first time today the soft ground is of course a big concern but not enough to put me off with the big step in trip, CROPLEY similar story did place when over 3m only beaten a neck won a 2m5 race at Wincanton beating Bishops Court Bold runner placed twice over soft ground out of three  50/1 & 25/1 EW

Spent - £10.00

7 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:54 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Some savvy picks Sam hope they win for you 

15:10 - Bath - Bodybuilder - Missed the price on Madame Jo Jo and Kelly says in the rules only bet on like you would if taking a serious bet and that is what going stick to i like Madame Jo Jo and at the 6/1 i would of went in but 9/2 meh not for me which i am glad of because spotted this one ok ea goes lets try convince ppl about this because this is also a main bet dropz back down to 5f here which i fink will suit it better if you go to the Lingfield race in July was under a L behind Ragstone View that day had Doyle booked in which is hit an miss when u fink she had 3 shots with this 2 places 1 complete fail 5f seemed to do this one good 532 when racing over it i wonder if they would of done well keepin this on the AW track tho when u look at last start came 4th n ran pretty well soft ground for this and came 2nd over soft at lingfield, Doyle does well when she goes to bath and her and Hannon always do well when teaming up 11/1 E/W

Madame Jo Jo 9/2 - 20 points win K/Q 

15:00 - Stratford - Not at All - Jockey + Trainer are savvy when working together an this is  McManus horse going out handicapping for first time his horses are doing well having had 11 winners Jezki Persistent today won for him, the trainer Jonjo O'Neill is known to sort out McManus horse who are longshots Strongly Suggested 12/1 winning 3L last week and Counter Shy 14/1 winning by 2L last week 12/1 E/W

17:00 - Stratford - Lucca Lady - not going to look for easy options in this tournament going stick to how always do it and this horse really stands out to me her from before her last start was 222 her last race was a strange one nothing reported to be wrong but meh sumin just was not right lot more was expected that is for sure hoping was just a off day moved to the Katie Price yard i have spoken to her few times in the past over twitter and she is a very positive woman gave me a honest reply when came to Kilmoganny  i thought after wex run this horse was set to win only beaten under a L by Osco Mosco that day, she as booked in her claimer Ben Poste who does really well at Stratford shows £52.38 to the pound profit which is interesting since he has had 75 starts here 5 win 23 places so to show such a big plus on them stats his horses must of been high odds then you look at his Worcester form and that is £80.50 impressive also at Uttoxeter Doncaster and Ascot all showing nearly £40 profit is certainly a jockey i keeping on my radar this is his only ride of the day and looking at his return stakes he often comes to win/place on these high priced horses 16/1 E/W

17:40 - Bath - Just for the Craic - moved from the Carrs to Mulholland trainer and what a big booking of Kirby was beaten by Owen the law yer i no but now gets better jockey on board and weight difference will play in this ones fav today not often trainer rings up Kirby so we see how it goes only two rides out for Jockey could be a double with Her terms in the 2.40 trainer also only sending two out this one on this card other at Newton Green or black a cheeky Treble is called for me thinks 11/2 E/W

All S.A.S MAIN SET STAKE BETS - YES 
K/Q - 260 POINTS
SPENT - £10.00
More to Come tonight-  NO

8 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:

17:00 - Stratford - Lucca Lady - not going to look for easy options in this tournament going stick to how always do it and this horse really stands out to me her from before her last start was 222 her last race was a strange one nothing reported to be wrong but meh sumin just was not right lot more was expected that is for sure hoping was just a off day moved to the Katie Price yard i have spoken to her few times in the past over twitter and she is a very positive woman gave me a honest reply when came to Kilmoganny  i thought after wex run this horse was set to win only beaten under a L by Osco Mosco that day, she as booked in her claimer Ben Poste who does really well at Stratford shows £52.38 to the pound profit which is interesting since he has had 75 starts here 5 win 23 places so to show such a big plus on them stats his horses must of been high odds then you look at his Worcester form and that is £80.50 impressive also at Uttoxeter Doncaster and Ascot all showing nearly £40 profit is certainly a jockey i keeping on my radar this is his only ride of the day and looking at his return stakes he often comes to win/place on these high priced horses 16/1 E/W
Credit where it is due Sean, great spot on the Jockey stats a jockey worth following

9 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol good one Sean hard to be sad about it because they main bets so built the pot right up for us so am happy but annoyed that you now ahead of me lol 

18/1 Place - £4.60
25/1 Place - £6.00 

£10.60

Me and Sean already agreed we not taking original stake off for this part of tournament that is why we both started with a £10 stake plan on this bit 

Pot - £10.60
Consecutive Days - 1

10 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Veh good day init profit all that mattas Sam whoever gets it so i was routing on ur horses also if u losin i am losin so i see wa ya mean bout it bein mixed wen other wins n losses 

15:20 - Tipperary - Questions Answered - oldest horse in the field but back in his day he would of wiped this field clean out not been seen in 2 years so god knows what this kid got to offer won two on the bounce in November 13 one being over this distance taking a punt because even if returns to half his best he will just wipe it out easy handicapper not taking any chances but this one time was a 137 rated horse ( Luana opened my eyes to looking at this after our chat other day so cheers never looked into it properly before so added it to my way of selecting and worked today with Lightentertainment) 20/1 E/W

20:40 - Kempton - Jersey Bull - ran a big race LTO over C&D only beaten under a L here they have banged Winston in i am ok with that his doing alright he does well over C&D having already had 2 wins shud come well 16/1 E/W

18:55 - Dundalk - Midnitemudcrabs - this one is so annoying she is a clever horse an it is about time she shows us that now she is coming back to the AW track which u got think is a great thing being at a course she won at is a drop down to 7f and good jockey booked in who gives this a 5lb claim trainer doin well very open looking race 14/1 E/W (10 POINTS E/W K/Q)

All S.A.S MAIN SET STAKE BETS - YES 
K/Q - 286 POINTS
More to Come tonight-  YES

Last edited by Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

11 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
6.55 Dundalk Seanie - Should win this today keeps getting close 2 places obviously sided with this in past because og the name and think today will finally get a win 6/1 EW

6.10 Kempton Big Time Maybe - Just so so so unlucky this one last three starts 333 gets a good draw keeps his jockey should be able to win 6/1 EW

12 Re: Sam VS Sean on Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:51 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Going keep it at them 3 for this bit we go looking now for some more main ones just going make a coffee then go over cards again see if anything else stands out

13 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:19 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.10 Sedgefield Our Three Sons - Very consistent this year 11212 jockey is in form and trainer does well when coming to Sedgefield having a big 40% win rate 10 rides 4 won 5 came in the top 4 6/1 EW (10 points EW K/Q)

2.55 Ayr High Draw - ignore last start going back to a winning distances today with his claimer back in when Lee rode this placed 2nd only just beaten by Wealth tax i think they dropping this back down in class today 7/1 EW 

Also taking this bet ( Sean said he does not mind if i cut and paste his comments to save myself having explain) i was going put this myself because have backed it before bet that is why he picked it and let me cut and paste because felt guilt lmao 

18:55 - Dundalk - Midnitemudcrabs - this one is so annoying she is a clever horse an it is about time she shows us that now she is coming back to the AW track which u got think is a great thing being at a course she won at is a drop down to 7f and good jockey booked in who gives this a 5lb claim trainer doin well very open looking race 14/1 E/W 

Pot - M £9.94
Consecutive Days - 2 

280 Points
Side Pot £5.00 (Worth building if you get into final i think imagine the doubles etc)

Do have a main bet lucky 15 which will be posting up on main part for the followers, you know when they in lucky 15 it often means i not happy to spend the extra set stake on them so it saves money because they not sure bets not much really going around tomorrow all looks about right on the price

14 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:00 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Remember Sam you win on 6/1 you get £9.20 you win on 10/1 you get £14 you lose on both you only lose £2 keep that in mind when taking your bets in the challenge ok, look how you earned your money over the year was not playing chicken you can beat Sean you just got to be brave and take your normal risks.

I watched you two from day one so i know you too well you worried to take the risk because you think playing it safe will win, you of all people know that is not right it is not about the amount of winners you have it is about the profit in the end to quote you "the long game" keep it in mind ok xx

15 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:05 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Sean wrote:Veh good day init profit all that mattas Sam whoever gets it so i was routing on ur horses also if u losin i am losin so i see wa ya mean bout it bein mixed wen other wins n losses 

15:20 - Tipperary - Questions Answered - oldest horse in the field but back in his day he would of wiped this field clean out not been seen in 2 years so god knows what this kid got to offer won two on the bounce in November 13 one being over this distance taking a punt because even if returns to half his best he will just wipe it out easy handicapper not taking any chances but this one time was a 137 rated horse ( Luana opened my eyes to looking at this after our chat other day so cheers never looked into it properly before so added it to my way of selecting and worked today with Lightentertainment) 20/1 E/W
Money is going to this already it is a real risk, only horse in that race worth watching i would skip that race normally but this horse is making it interesting fully agree in his prime he would of walked it and still won the race but so long been off

16 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:17 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Yer I noted tha ang worth a punt I do prefer a drift tho to b honest hate wen odds go down but that be punt money cuz worth ze risk at the odds below 10s nah it not worth it n yup agree bout Sam n I will b takin more bets on during week so she av plenty chance catch up only day 2 noob i in bed so won't b writing up tonight bit tired tonight n got early start but will pop on tomorrow good luck wit ya bets I like them So will dabble in sum don't forget download the app it is free n easy then to read everything on here u get message each time a post n u can read it why out n about easy to figure out for ya

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

17 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Had a private bet on clubs ♣️ and trump cause of Donald trump did not think e do it

18 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:Yer I noted tha ang worth a punt I do prefer a drift tho to b honest hate wen odds go down but that be punt money cuz worth ze risk at the odds below 10s nah it not worth it n yup agree bout Sam n I will b takin more bets on during week so she av plenty chance catch up only day 2 noob i in bed so won't b writing up tonight bit tired tonight n got early start but will pop on tomorrow good luck wit ya bets I like them So will dabble in sum don't forget download the app it is free n easy then to read everything on here u get message each time a post n u can read it why out n about easy to figure out for ya

Sent from Topic'it App

bet sam wishes she had used this in her war bets, nice drift as well and won it well, after being blocked off  lol!

GO THE LUCKY!

3.35 Sedgefield Cobra De Mai 5/1

19 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Proper kicking myself I deleted the write up grrr I hate wen I hesitate thank god ya covered it in the lucky butbhow annoyin init we both hesitated on that horse ubik last nite we bugged that up on race caller months ago n hesitated this time around mugs we r lool

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

20 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:22 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.35 Nottingham Father McKenzie - Always reminds me of first day i spoke to Sean this horse wont go over the history of this horse again i will save the write up for Sean because he will give it justice and would not normally write it up but it is part of my war games bet also  Sean will write up on this one 9/1 EW

21 Re: Sam VS Sean on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Go on Sam wicked call wudn of done ze double zo savvy goin wit that we really do av to look into doin doubles more often we keep saying it but always forget and Team Blue is dominatin the league appy dayz kid but like ya said earlier time 2 move on now back 2 business no tracker horses tonight Char said she aving early nite cause headache fink she drank to much really looool

17:35 - Nottingham - Father McKenzie - is not going be a group one winning horse but is going be a money turning horse since everyone noticed us this horse done ok 2582324 annoying how this was beaten by Brian the Snail leaves a bitter taste that does now was 3rd here in May over 6f drops to 5 today will relish the softening ground having won over it only time won was on the soft Piley is 40% strike rate and trainer is 22% Dandy flame was about 8L behind this and then went onto win 2 races one being in a class 4 race same with Monteamiata since went onto win not saying this is a easy race and could been handed a good draw but should be close 9/1 E/W

18:10 - Kempton - Obrigada - Bit of a punt on this one was ze booking of Josephine Gordon that caught the eye not much to work on with this horse at moment ran well in only the two starts they trying this over 6f so dropping and on the AW often over looked type and often the races i avoid due to lack of information but sit thinkin wish i did such and such when see them win an we can take bit of a extra risk now so lets try getting least place money 25/1 E/W

All S.A.S MAIN SET STAKE BETS - YES 
K/Q - 286 POINTS
More to Come tonight-  YES

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum