S.A.S » WAR GAMES » Luana VS Tina

Luana VS Tina

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Luana vs Colin

Colin very quiet often only comes on to tip every now and again goes against Luana did she learn all from the 7 Week Duel Champion is she the new silent Assassin around here time will tell

Last edited by Kelly on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Just the two for me going see how my competitor works not see him much so do not know what type of player am facing, wish you all the best Colin. The Team Red and so on is intriguing must be some sort of plan towards that maybe we will find out in due time. Will stick to what Sean and Same doing and using team colors.

Twenty to Two Bath Toni's A Star 10/1

Is coming in off a good mark having won off 60 last year at this C&D which was 4lb higher than gets today will not be wanting huge amounts of rain today she should not be that far away think her best win came at Chepstow when winning. The jockey is 50% coming here in the last 14 days so she is doing well and already holds place claims when riding on this horse 

Half Past Three Stratford Desert Sensation 9/1

Did not run how he could/should of on last start was pretty poor running but am taking that being a bad day will get visor back on for this race which will focus it better and the handicapper is going easier on him maybe that is what the plan was perfect conditions for this 

3 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Are you happy if i took on some 4/1+ horses Luana? if not that is ok by me will never be below 4/1 just thought i ask first and wont be often just sometimes when days like tomorrow little stands out and i would like to try doing it daily.

4 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
No not at all take any bet you like, does not bother me thank you for asking but play it how you want to i say, think Kelly rules just meant not to take easy way out all the time but if we all agree to do what we like then so be it bet how you would normally.

5 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:07 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
3.40 Bath Oeil De Tigre Funny thing about this horse is it is run by the same jockey of the bet your taking on Luana was a coincidence but could be fate stepping in to do a double maybe for people reading this. Won over C&D LTO this horse did and beat Showmethewayavrilo who just went and won at Goodwood boosting this horses form keeps the claiming jockey booked in should win easy 4/1

5.10 Bath Perfect Pastime Probably crazy taking this bet on but is having a big drop down to 5f now and the booking of Paddy Bradley can not be sniffed at last time he was booked in he won at Windsor drop to class 6 plus distance with a winning jockey could be just what it needs 14/1 

Good luck Luana

6 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:11 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Just confirmed with Kelly we allowed to put bets up anytime for the month so if spot anything you like in day etc then can post them up we have a maximum of 10 each day so long we stick to that we allowed put up bets anytime okay

7 Re: Luana VS Tina on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:33 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Colin. wrote:
5.10 Bath Perfect Pastime Probably crazy taking this bet on but is having a big drop down to 5f now and the booking of Paddy Bradley can not be sniffed at last time he was booked in he won at Windsor drop to class 6 plus distance with a winning jockey could be just what it needs 14/1 

Good luck Luana
Great tip did not go in on it i only follow the S.A.S but very great shout here

8 Re: Luana VS Tina on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:3.40 Bath Oeil De Tigre 4/1 PLACED BUT WIN ONLY

5.10 Bath Perfect Pastime  14/1 WON

Good luck Luana
Very unlucky on both bets Luana 

£18.80 returned 

Pot £18.80 we do what Sam and Sean do we forget the first day stake, so you be £3.00 Pot we scratch out first day stakes so after today we can go into minus

9 Re: Luana VS Tina on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Just the one for me 

6.00 Southwell Bohemian Rhapsody i always look for overpriced horses when i go about each day seeing if one is worth a bet and this is the one i would say this is around 6/1 so if they are offering me tonight 16/1 then i will take that a C&D winner who came 2nd in his last race, interesting point is when won over the C&D beat GeeGeez GeeGee by 3L who just went and won today 16/1

10 Re: Luana VS Tina on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you for that winner Colin, being team mates i am going to be following your picks and i did have warning off a couple people that you are good but they was not sure how you will go day by day so hoping i can catch up on your bad days

Twenty Five past Three Ayr Archie's Advice 10/1

Finally been given a chance dropping to 69, this is a big step up in trip which we can never tell if will help it the longest was over 1m 4 which gives this one a extra 3F to do mixed bag this horse gives so we see how he goes he does have a win and 2 places here and the soft ground wont be a issue, Graham lee is in winning form having had 9 winners and the Trainer is doing well himself 

Twenty to Three Southwell Saffron Prince 11/2

Keeps getting better they are moving this down in trip for this race and placed in Scudamore who out of 9 starts placed 4 times on this one, previous two starts was placing keeps showing big improvements, when was beaten by Code OF Law it was by 16L then LTO this beat Code of Law having that 6L behind showing a huge improvement is on a good mark having already won off a much higher mark in better class races

11 Re: Luana VS Tina on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:25 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Nothing i am really liking tomorrow so just going slightly try and score build, lot of races with little to no form to work on not my type of races at all i am afraid 

Ten to Two Little Boy Blue 7/2
Really unlucky on very first start, racing green but will have a more experienced jockey in this race just got beaten at the end on last start in a very quirky running 

Ten past Three Red Persian 5/1
Consistent horse getting a 7lb claimer booked in was beaten into 2nd place on last start the drop to 5f seems to of helped this one improve having got last place over both 7f runs trainer is working well only been given a 1lb rise but with the claimer it will offset that today expecting a big race from this one and can not see it beaten 

12 Re: Luana VS Tina on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:46 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:Nothing i am really liking tomorrow so just going slightly try and score build, lot of races with little to no form to work on not my type of races at all i am afraid 
Fully with you on this Mary, nothing that is standing out you can wipe out two cards right away based on nothing to look into so we have put together a lucky 15 and a other singles bet that i going to write up on we also doing a pay the devil bet but other than that nothing around that is why no one bothered playing by the looks so good on you for using the time to pot build sneak in a couple extra points on the game 

13 Re: Luana VS Tina on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Having a couple days out of the War Games fresh start to it next week i am thinking sometimes nothing for me stands out and do not want to keep dropping my minus lol

14 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
2.05 Kelso Weapon of choice 5/1
5.05 Uttox Withoutdefavourite 15/2 
5.35 Uttox Baraboy 14/1

Going take a Ew patent on these but on war games only class being singles come on Mary we need to win it is a weird game this on one hand i want you doing badly so i win on the other i want you doing well so our group gets to the top of the board very clever mind trick of a game Kelly

15 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Terrible day on my own bets 

4.10 Musselburgh Schmooze 9/1 
4.25 Pontefract Tread Lightly  14/1
3.35 Salisbury Live Dangously 9/1 
5.05 Salisbury Rydan 7/1

16 Re: Luana VS Tina on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:45 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Ten Past Four Schmooze 10/1

Ran well over this course on last start was 3lbs out of the weights so did well to place 3rd only beaten under a length comes here off a good mark this time won off 59 in the past 

Quarter Past four Zambeasy 20/1

Slowly dropping down to a winning mark now and he enjoys himself at Windsor the step up back to class 3 might be bit off putting but willing risk this one for the game

17 Re: Luana VS Tina on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Swiss Chocolate deserves a chance for this race one thirty Catterick a drop back to 5f over the turf could be just what this one is looking for specially with how well Haggas is performing he is 32% in the past 14 days 9/1 

Wordismybond is getting the help from Kirby in the four Twenty Brighton moved to the Perrett yard now and is dropping this to class 6 company when seen in class 6 was winning by 2l only 1lb higher than today but shows wins off higher marks Kirby could have this one really running to the finish winning 6/1

18 Re: Luana VS Tina on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Advice save money again does not get any better tomorrow lads, nice win with that Luana 

5.25 Nottingham Rock'N Gold only one i got a slight interest in old Cumani horse this is worth a punt on a tidy mark 25/1

19 Re: Luana VS Tina on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:28 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you i did find two more worth a bet on tomorrow but agree with what you are saying was very hard to find these two out 

Four Twenty Nottingham Harlequin Striker 8/1
When looking at the past winners of this race i noticed a trend appears of 5 year old horses have won this race last 3 times and only two of them come into this race, this is at his lowest mark ever today of 72 having won off 75 - 78 last year, when last out was coming off a mark of 75 which gives this 3lb today what made me choose this over Kirby was Charles Bishop booked in not been used for a year to ride this and when did ride this holds 3 wins so is interesting see the jockey back on board specially when he is very much in form having a 27% strike rate 6 winners 

Three Thirty Ludlow  Excellent Team 8/1
Dropping slowly down the weights, was rated 117 when winning by 13L at Stratford then everything just did not fall right for this one often being beat a long way out did not help the handicapper took notice of the 13L win and moved it to a mark of 127 really giving it no chance at all but now is coming 108 and when seen at C&D was 2nd out of 4 i know but did run well LTO big better than last few starts coming 4th out of 9 the trainer Skelton is also doing well having had 6 winners come out of the past 2 weeks 

Will also do a small double on them you never know, remember first two tipped are towards the Queens game now so happy with that

20 Re: Luana VS Tina on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Top top tipping ang great double thank you

21 Re: Luana VS Tina on Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Luana wrote:Thank you i did find two more worth a bet on tomorrow but agree with what you are saying was very hard to find these two out 

Four Twenty Nottingham Harlequin Striker 8/1
When looking at the past winners of this race i noticed a trend appears of 5 year old horses have won this race last 3 times and only two of them come into this race, this is at his lowest mark ever today of 72 having won off 75 - 78 last year, when last out was coming off a mark of 75 which gives this 3lb today what made me choose this over Kirby was Charles Bishop booked in not been used for a year to ride this and when did ride this holds 3 wins so is interesting see the jockey back on board specially when he is very much in form having a 27% strike rate 6 winners 

Three Thirty Ludlow  Excellent Team 8/1
Dropping slowly down the weights, was rated 117 when winning by 13L at Stratford then everything just did not fall right for this one often being beat a long way out did not help the handicapper took notice of the 13L win and moved it to a mark of 127 really giving it no chance at all but now is coming 108 and when seen at C&D was 2nd out of 4 i know but did run well LTO big better than last few starts coming 4th out of 9 the trainer Skelton is also doing well having had 6 winners come out of the past 2 weeks 

Will also do a small double on them you never know, remember first two tipped are towards the Queens game now so happy with that
we are enemies but that was great tipping and spot Mary and brave doing the double

22 Re: Luana VS Tina on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:49 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you Colin finally getting back into the mix of things now with it all was bit rusty lol

Five O'Clock Auenwirbel 22/1

Really dropping down the weights this one was once rated a 132 horse over hurdles today is rated off 102 is yet to win on a British course but does well when racing over in France having had 7 wins over the hurdles i do not pay much attention to the France races my Dad Bill he goes over sometimes so he might know bit more about this but looking on the form he does really well in France not had a win in 2 years took nearly a year off and came back late September needed the run maybe? Sheehan keeps the booking and is 31% in the last 14 days. The trainer Laura Youngdoes really well when she comes to Worcester showing a 13% strike rate for wins and a positive plus sign in profit. Think she is holding Perth where she is 100% win rate admit only the one ride ever sent the jockey is doing positive work for the trainer and really is worth the bet this one 

Half Two Catastrophe 9/1
I know Ingleby Angel will be a highlight of the day for many of my friends on here but i do like to look around for my own personal selections without being drawn into a horse other people have mentioned and think i have found a good one to cover that with, the handicapper is giving this one a fair chance today dropping him to his lowest mark of 52 here placed over C&D off a mark of 65 when beaten 8L by Sophie P who just went onto win a couple of good races that C&D 2nd was in class 5 company does seem to handle the softer ground having a place over it and 3 places when good to soft Jason Hart is booked in who is two time placer on this one and why yet to be seen acting on the heavy ground could be what triggers a spark in this horse along with the huge drop 

23 Re: Luana VS Tina on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:01 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Nottingham 
Jupiter 3.55 Light 6/1 

Done well to get close lto only just beaten by the statesment with dettori doing the rounds should win today 6/1

Lingfield 
Wordiness 3.55 8/1

claimer and C&D winner

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum