1 THE RULES OF THE GAME on Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
WAR GAMES RULES

It be head to head battles.

NO MULTI BETS ALLOWED

NO RULE 4 

SIMPLE £1 EACH WAY STAKES (£2 Win for under 5/1)

IT PAYS TO DO IT DAILY EVERY 2 DAYS £5 BE ADDED TO A SIDE POT WHICH WILL BE USED IN TIE BREAKS AND COME FINAL IN DECEMBER THEY WILL BE USED TO PAY FOR MULTI BETS SO THE MORE YOU BUILD UP THE BETTER.

MAXIMUM OF 10 BETS A DAY IS ALLOWED NO MINIMUM SO YOU CAN ONE DAY DO 2 BETS NEXT DO 3 AND SO ON IT IS UP TO YOU HOW YOU BUILD YOUR POTS. 

WINNER TAKES ALL YOU CAN WIN END OF EACH MONTH ON A MINUS. 

END OF CALENDER MONTH MOST PROFIT WILL ADVANCE TO NOVEMBER AND CHALLENGE THE 2ND 
HIGHEST WINNER PROFIT WISE. 

ALL SERIOUS TIPS ONLY NO TRYING TO GO FOR THE SHORTS FOR POT BUILDING EVERYONE IN THIS CHALLENGE HAVE NEVER PICKED A SHORT SO DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE IT NOW.

REMEMBER PEOPLE COULD BE FOLLOWING OUR PICKS SO MAKE SURE YOU WOULD GENERALLY PUT THEM UP IF NOT IN THE CHALLENGE.

YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A WRITE UP ON A HORSE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK (TOTAL 4) IF YOU DO FOUR WRITE UPS ON WEEK ONE THIS RULE WILL NOT APPLY.

YOU CAN TAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S PICK BUT ONLY IF YOU CAN THEN PROVIDE A WRITE UP TO WHY YOU DOING THAT BET EXAMPLE ICE QUEEN TIPS A HORSE (NO WRITE UP) THEN I COME ON TIP SAME HORSE IT IS MY DUTY TO PROVIDE A WRITE UP EXPLAINING WHY I GOING TAKE THAT BET (WILL STOP COPYING)

ALL BETS MUST BE HAVING YOUR MONEY ON THIS WAY IF PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING THEY KNOW YOU TAKING THE BET SERIOUS TO SUGGEST IT TREAT IT LIKE YOU WOULD ANY OTHER TIP.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO IT DAILY BUT IF YOU NOT DONE IT IN 5 DAYS YOU WILL RISK LOSING BECAUSE I WILL BE ASKING WHY YOU NOT DONE IT IF YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON FAMILY ETC I WILL TURN A BLIND EYE TO IT I WILL PM AND BE ASKING BUT REMEMBER IF YOUR OPPONENT IS DOING IT DAILY YOU WILL BE FAR BEHIND UNLESS YOU TRYING POT SAVE WHICH WILL BE NO FUN FOR THE CHALLENGE IF YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST YOU ACT LIKE THE BEST PLEASE

Winner would be declared BOXING DAY when the final head to head battle will take place let the best MAN/WOMAN win.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum