S.A.S » THE VAULT » October Racing

October Racing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good to see you back Lionheart the King and Queen game is starting to get serious now because changing how we running it from now on all will be entered and i am keeping a board so all can see where go rules are if you not posting in the actual game thread i am taking 1st two picks from day and 10 points each way so make sure put your best two picks first it is also showing a good pattern at moment that might be worth following everyones 1st two tips because showing a profit if doing that out of 26 people will add you onto the board now because you did tip in the Fiver challenge so you have a buy in now try to play when you can because 20 points goes each day now

52 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Some good racing tomorrow 

5.25 Newmarket Spark Plug enjoyed last run from this and thought will win is a previous C&D winner can win this one 6/1

4.10 Chepstow Court Minstral won this race in 2015 dropped right down the weights and by far the best speed around here 18/1 

5.20 Chepstow Paddy the Oscar got so unlucky on last start placing could win here 14/1 
Very brave move voodoo and clever placing of tips for the points on the king game

53 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That really shook up the war games leader board and the king and Queen good on you lot for having a positive attitude to the new system now i think it will really help followers if they knowing you are putting best two tips first it gives them a starting point to follow

54 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Some good racing tomorrow 

5.25 Newmarket Spark Plug enjoyed last run from this and thought will win is a previous C&D winner can win this one 6/1

4.10 Chepstow Court Minstral won this race in 2015 dropped right down the weights and by far the best speed around here 18/1 

5.20 Chepstow Paddy the Oscar got so unlucky on last start placing could win here 14/1 
Very brave move voodoo and clever placing of tips for the points on the king game
Nice one Voodoo look forward to challenging you in the next round my dad not been able to play much so i will need to defend his loss 

55 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Still plenty of time for Bill to catch up yet hope he manages to get on to post look forward to seeing who ends in the semi finals 

5.20 Naas Jet Streaming willing to use this for my first tip here should do well today 9/1

4.55 Goodwood iseemist is certainly my second best can see this winning by far today deserves it in a big way 8/1

4.35 Chepstow Ultragold not often i get a chance to take a Tizzard horse price is never around on the ones i do like but this one is alright and am happy to collect place on this today 14/1 

5.10 Chepstow Deyrann de carjac going out comfort zone here and going for a 4th i think this could shock today 10/1

56 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Still plenty of time for Bill to catch up yet hope he manages to get on to post look forward to seeing who ends in the semi finals 

5.20 Naas Jet Streaming willing to use this for my first tip here should do well today 9/1

4.55 Goodwood iseemist is certainly my second best can see this winning by far today deserves it in a big way 8/1

4.35 Chepstow Ultragold not often i get a chance to take a Tizzard horse price is never around on the ones i do like but this one is alright and am happy to collect place on this today 14/1 

5.10 Chepstow Deyrann de carjac going out comfort zone here and going for a 4th i think this could shock today 10/1
Like Deyrann de Carjac. It was due to run a couple of days ago, but became a non runner. Now 6/1.

Also, Nearly Nama'd (Cork 3:50), Geraghty's only ride of the day, curently12/1.

Good luck Voodoo!

57 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done Voodoo you are now leading the war game challenge board love it because i never know up to the last minute when working it out who is going to be number one

58 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you Nick was one of them days today tomorrow does not really look much better but did find a few, i also prefer it Kelly when i am picking now i always edit it around so my best two go at the top now 

4.55 Musselburgh Forever a lady a big drop in class for this one having went well over c&d in a better class race should be able to do it today 5/1

3.50 Musselburgh Economic Crisis does well over C&D i do like this 6/1

3.20 Windsor Always Thankful she was put in a tough race LTO should do better here 8/1 

59 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:Thank you Nick was one of them days today tomorrow does not really look much better but did find a few, i also prefer it Kelly when i am picking now i always edit it around so my best two go at the top now 

3.50 Musselburgh Economic Crisis does well over C&D i do like this 6/1

Great one Voodoo

60 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Polar Forest 5.30 Leicester  16/1

I am sure this was tipped up by our lovely Samantha the other day. Did little to impress on that day and was 6L behind Essenaitch, who could do wonders in his next race today. I would of thought you would of sided with this Mary so when saw you did not i thought right i jump right in and try it dropped right down the weights.

The trainer always performs really well at this time of year if you notice the Guest yard is getting winner after winner come out and this could be a other, the claimer booked in Osborn is also having a good time himself, managed to get Lady Joanna Vassa a win on Friday for Guest.

My memory is not what it once was, but i am sure this was a Timeform horse to watch this season but i might be thinking of a similar named horse. 

Lady of Longstone 3.40 Worcester 11/1

A other horse i have seen backed on here in the past and one that i will be taking a chance on, i really hope to be putting in more bits on here but like Colin i struggle trying to find something on a day to day basis and i think well done Voodoo you are doing very well

61 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:45 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bit of interest for tomorrow! - make your own minds up.
N 515 Kisumu 33/1
Same trainer known for a gamble, as per last weeks Kings Steed who won at 25/1.  Horse is lower in the weights and McDonald taking the ride.  Worth a place bet at least for a nicker or two.

62 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.40 Ascot Coronet sticking with this one today final day of it can land us the spoils 13/2 

3.25 Market Rasen Waltz Darling good claimer on board did not run at best lto could make up 12/1 

4.00 Market Rasen Postbridge remember Sean and Sam being very big on this horse then the handicapper hit it not been given a break but for a Saturday worth a risk 33/1 

63 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
2.40 Ascot Journey should win today dettori will get it done 10/3

3.15 Ascot Thunder Snow 12313 and is coming 16/1 oh behave should do very well 16/1

64 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Gm Hopkins 18/1 last race
Lancaster Bomber 80/1 3.15

65 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:03 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Will leave these here and head to bed going be a long day tomorrow looking forward to it 

13:25 - Ascot - Sheikhzayedroad - savvy sort this going stick with it 100% ea the only one with a win over C&D go on my ol son crack this one in 22/1 E/W 

1.25 Ascot Big Orange a very good horse this one is and might not be able to do enough to win but can place  with the chance of a lucky win 8/1 

2.00 Ascot Librisa Breeze they always target this race with this one worth a chance  of getting a fairytale ending 10/1 

4.30 Ascot Accidental Agent only gets 6lbs since beating Glitter could not be enough to stop this one winning again 14/1

66 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
good pick with Big Orange Burning can i just say you not meant post the pm messages and copy only after they tip them because might change their minds buddy

67 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
e already asked before doin it pete because he wanted go to bed

68 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Fair enough just making sure lol

69 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Colin. wrote:3.15 Ascot Thunder Snow 12313 and is coming 16/1 oh behave should do very well 16/1
I never saw that running cheerz will be having a bet on this also

70 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:06 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sneak Peak of Saturday Extra

still finding more for my extra part but i am feeling very confident on these two horses so wanted post them up 

Season Jockey Watch Ben Poste 

Stratford he does really good work +£62.38 if followed all his rides at Stratford

1.10 Market Rasen Lucca Lady 9/2
4.10 Stratford Bold Duke 7/1

71 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:34 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
2 that keep coming up in the stats:
Stratford 2 - Midtech valentine 8/1
Catterick 5 - Sennockian star 16/1

72 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
5.45 Stratford Sultana Belle - Dropped right down the weights now new yard and jockey 4/1 EW
4.10 Stratford Bold Duke 11/2

Also doing that in the double money seems to of went to both of them now wish i saw that top one last night 10/1 is a nice price to of got that 

73 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Stratford 2 - Midtech valentine 8/1

these two also in singles top one is very good horse (did look into them did not just place the bet so i also would suggest others look in because good horses)

74 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Burningroots wrote:

2.00 Ascot Librisa Breeze they always target this race with this one worth a chance  of getting a fairytale ending 10/1 
Great Tipping Burning should have more confidence in your own bets this showed good call

75 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:11 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I did not most my bets are off others Pete I just like showing people what I am doing that was the tracker horse and chars write up in the mail so not going take credit for it lol on train in way to Bristol see you their will get a round in on that winner

Sent from Topic'it App

76 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I missed the tracker horses this time around forgot to look so yes drinks on you great horse to track that showed paid when it mattered well for those who followed lol

77 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:40 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Millster wrote:I missed the tracker horses this time around forgot to look so yes drinks on you great horse to track that showed paid when it mattered well for those who followed lol
Not like you to miss a bet Pete, and that is what i do Burning not that great at the flats so just mix bets off here nothing wrong in that and always good to see who is doing what. 

You going on the karaoke tonight Pete, i not going arrive till about 9 tonight go few things need to do first but am looking forward to it should be a laugh i heard they done up the pub i was reading the facebook page and it is all decorated now green of all things lol

78 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Burningroots wrote:Stratford 2 - Midtech valentine 8/1

these two also in singles top one is very good horse (did look into them did not just place the bet so i also would suggest others look in because good horses)
depending on your bookies you got a nice place there.
Coral paid 4 places on sennockian, sky nothing as just 3 places...

79 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Up and down day today well done everyone for the months scram nick Henyas sean Sam and the dark horse relyod when he tips you listen because he is very good not often he tips but every single one thank you and hope to see more at the party next time I going get ready now see you all their xx

80 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:05 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Tina.Crossly wrote:Up and down day today well done everyone for the months scram nick Henyas sean Sam and the dark horse relyod when he tips you listen because he is very good not often he tips but every single one thank you and hope to see more at the party next time I going get ready now see you all their xx
Bit late now, but is this invite only? where do you meet, I would love to meet you lot but it just seems you are a little 'click' who knows each other!!! Sorry if I got the wrong impression.
I only say this because it seems you all pm before bets and meets etc and I have only had a pm from the tart, hence my appreciation for her - she is pretty too.

81 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:09 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Some us known each their over a year now others longer like sean and Colin own a business together for example and Bristol or London best places to catch us we all chat on Facebook feel free anytime to chat to anyone and you will know Hun x

82 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Also everyone was asked if interested in getting the email before hand and none the new ones replied to it you need to remember this was a Facebook group before was a racecaller and nicker of the day group

83 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I asked everyone and Sam did I also reply to all comments it seems like lot of the new ones just watch we was a Facebook group and sean ended up adding loads from racecaller which am glad of just pm me I will give all details out just when we mention it not many reply take a look at Pete post few days ago he said who is coming

84 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Wil tel ya ze nex one me kar n col r stuck up ze mill house if u close by meh

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

85 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:38 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ok cool,  guess I missed a post or two.  I know Kelly replies to all posts and a good admin.  It's just me and I guess others that were not part of the original fb group.  From my perspective, it did seem you are a group of friends that all lived in the Bristol area - I did go there once or twice to portisheads farm (the group) when with friends from music groups that knew them.  I will keep me eyes open next time and hope to meet you all and buy a beer or two as a thanks.

86 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
London me, only one who is actually full Bristol is Karen Sean's best mate who is not on here it I say her fault we have go Bristol now I think on it lol but is cheaper night out and better music

87 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I will put you on list remind me tomorrow ok then you get all bits of information straight away x

88 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Brummy London Hastings n Bristol for me born in Birmingham travel between them. Main 4 not so much Birmingham

Sent from Topic'it App

89 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
never been to Hastings myself we should all go get drunk in Hastings by the sea on the beach

90 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
I would say we group of friends tho yer even op I wud call a mate now init annoyin but e a friend I wud like to think everyone on ea I wud class has a friend n wud drink wit tbh

Sent from Topic'it App

91 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Same here problem is not many get involved not the new ones it I say all work from the original Facebook group with acception from scram nick and hen ubik but when we was on Facebook the new ones was missing stuff because the extra added convosations

92 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:19 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
While everyone is recovering from their hangovers this might be one to consider

Noche de Reyes.... 3.50... KEMPTON... 7/1
He ran poorly in Galway last time out but this doesn't seem as competitive. Heskin takes over again and at the price represents decent EW value.

93 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Thank you will try that good luck x

94 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
MikMak 3.10 Windsor

Was hoping this would be a bigger price put this on my tracker after last start where was beaten only a nk should be able to get the one better placing today in this field not much i would class being a threat 13/2

95 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.10 Windsor Sir Roderic should win something like this easy big drop in weights and class 8/1

3.20 Pontefract Trendsetter jockey and trainer does well when they team up not regular thing to see and this one can win today do not be put off by the odds 20/1 

5.30 Pontefract Cosmic chatter won this race last year under todays jockey booking of Sullivan is 4lb better off now 10/1

96 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:35 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Three o'clock Dumlang 8/1

An old horse now, but that does not put me off in this race. An 11-year-old won this race in 2014 Alright Benny. Comes here on a mark of 85 which is 3lbs higher than the last start, but was winning off a mark of a 100 at one time in class 5. Admittedly that was in the younger days but should not be overlooked based just on that. 

When seen at Bango in a chase race was 2nd beating Mr. Mafia, the cheek pieces seemed to of focused him much better. Sam Twiston Davis is 30% in the past 2 weeks having gained 12 wins and the trainer Frost is also doing well. This runs really well around this time of year and could pull off an upset.

Half past three Kenyan 10/1

The market rarely get this race wrong, they have managed to guess most of the winners but a couple of times they get it wrong and this could be one of the times. The last time Kenyan and Rob Robin met was at this C&D Rob Robin won with Kenyan 4L behind. Rob Robin picked up 9lbs for that and Kenyan only gained 2lbs, Kenyan was giving Rob Robin 11lbs that time this time it is more suited to Kenyan. The handicapper could have a hold on Rob Robin today, therefore helping Kenyan here.

97 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done Luana

98 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
War games is very close today all depends on the last race of who is leading the top

99 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done today Luana 

4.00 Yarmouth Rock on Dandy is yet to win but did well over C&D LTO coming 2nd was only 2l behind jockey Donohoe booked in this time 11/1 

3.40 Newcastle Palawan could go one or two ways this could drift right out or the price will fall right down and be well backed this was winning class 2 races drop in class weights good jockey trainer doing well very interesting horse at the current price 14/1

3.20 Exeter Umberto D'Olivate i am going follow the RP Tip on this one they make a bold statement of the figures reading 3251532311 when racing here and won by 15l over C&D they did enough to convince me with this horse they did put a save tip for Bindon Mill but did not convince me on that one at all 14/1 

100 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Thank you, i was was pretty confident on them two, did think one would place other would win. If I ever think both will win i always put double + place at the end, just so all know.

I agree about the War Games, sorry about my dad he is just extra busy at the moment and I know he would of loved to of done it properly, maybe run a challenge task after war games starting in January to challenge the Champion each month that would be fun. I do think the new idea is better because us four are the main daily players.

I going to finish off the write up now i pretty confident on my picks for tomorrow, think have found a very good double to try, if you do not want to wait for the write up they are the following.

Waterloo Warrior 10/1   
Don't blame me 14/1 

If you are like me then the best part is the write up, so I should not be long in posting that give me half hour to write it out. I might have one more to go with that not 100% sure just yet.

101 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Three-fifty Exeter Waterloo Warrior 10/1

This site never needs to talk about Tizzard. Well, we all know of this man by now unless you been hiding in a hole. The first call was the Racingpost jumps book, nothing, not a single mention of this horse. Not a problem hard work it is raced over C&D in March in similar conditions that are getting today. Achieved 2nd place and was 4lb lighter than gets for this time around. 

The step up to 2m7f will be what this one is needing today, I am the first to admit that was racing so green over C&D but holds a couple of runs since then picking up experience, furthermore the jockey and trainer are both performing well could really see this one making an impact in this race.

Quarter past eight Kempton Don't Blame Me 14/1

I fought when taking a bet tonight, by that I was tempted to side with Adam Kirby's rides. I changed my mind because I often find doing that ends badly in one form or other. Dropped down to 1lb higher than when winning over C&D last year, comes with a mark of 70. When last over C&D was on a mark of 73 and was a letdown, Kirby is often seen on this horse so was happy to see him keeping the ride for this. At Kempton Don't Blame me is showing his best work five runs with two being winning rides, both of these ridden by Kirby. I'm hoping the last run was just bad luck he did not run any type of race, underperformed if you will. Nevertheless, with the return back to 70 can see this one in good health.

Kirby and Cox always perform well, all of Cox's winning horses have been ridden by Adam Kirby this week, connect being one, that went and won today.

Dean Ivory is in top form, and will be a good idea to take a look at the horses he sends out, in this race is Artscape.

Three-thirty Yarmouth Dolphin Village 22/1

This is the one I was contemplating, then I spotted HenYas put it for the King/Queen pick. That made my mind up that someone else spotted this. Comes here at a mark of 70, not been this low in 4 years now. The most recent win came at Newmarket in July that was on a mark of 78. The best part is the drop in class often seen racing over 4 and 3, yet to be in a class 5 race since December 2015.

High risk of this being an NR, which is funny how they pull horses, this was an NR on the 5th because of unsuitable conditions, yet came 14 days later in same conditions and raced, really?. If it does run big place chances at least, with the chance of a win.

102 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Well done today Luana 

3.40 Newcastle Palawan could go one or two ways this could drift right out or the price will fall right down and be well backed this was winning class 2 races drop in class weights good jockey trainer doing well very interesting horse at the current price 14/1
I like that one, going to have a bet on this myself now. I think the price is going to fall because lot of people like a old fashioned gamble and that is this.

103 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:16 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:

Three-thirty Yarmouth Dolphin Village 22/1
Anyone want to take this but want the extra place Bet365 are offering enhanced odds on this tonight 4 places 20/1 which is still better than Skybet who offer 16/1 for only 3 places tonight

Always check Bet365 for enhanced odds and places they the races with the yellow arrow, we often been stung by this when some of our followers saying they got a place and we sat thinking we never

104 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:

I  wud of thut ze market wud of took a chance on tha 2day maybe they no sumin that why avoidin it init

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum