October Racing

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Three-fifty Exeter Waterloo Warrior 10/1

This site never needs to talk about Tizzard. Well, we all know of this man by now unless you been hiding in a hole. The first call was the Racingpost jumps book, nothing, not a single mention of this horse. Not a problem hard work it is raced over C&D in March in similar conditions that are getting today. Achieved 2nd place and was 4lb lighter than gets for this time around. 

The step up to 2m7f will be what this one is needing today, I am the first to admit that was racing so green over C&D but holds a couple of runs since then picking up experience, furthermore the jockey and trainer are both performing well could really see this one making an impact in this race.

Quarter past eight Kempton Don't Blame Me 14/1

I fought when taking a bet tonight, by that I was tempted to side with Adam Kirby's rides. I changed my mind because I often find doing that ends badly in one form or other. Dropped down to 1lb higher than when winning over C&D last year, comes with a mark of 70. When last over C&D was on a mark of 73 and was a letdown, Kirby is often seen on this horse so was happy to see him keeping the ride for this. At Kempton Don't Blame me is showing his best work five runs with two being winning rides, both of these ridden by Kirby. I'm hoping the last run was just bad luck he did not run any type of race, underperformed if you will. Nevertheless, with the return back to 70 can see this one in good health.

Kirby and Cox always perform well, all of Cox's winning horses have been ridden by Adam Kirby this week, connect being one, that went and won today.

Dean Ivory is in top form, and will be a good idea to take a look at the horses he sends out, in this race is Artscape.

Three-thirty Yarmouth Dolphin Village 22/1

This is the one I was contemplating, then I spotted HenYas put it for the King/Queen pick. That made my mind up that someone else spotted this. Comes here at a mark of 70, not been this low in 4 years now. The most recent win came at Newmarket in July that was on a mark of 78. The best part is the drop in class often seen racing over 4 and 3, yet to be in a class 5 race since December 2015.

High risk of this being an NR, which is funny how they pull horses, this was an NR on the 5th because of unsuitable conditions, yet came 14 days later in same conditions and raced, really?. If it does run big place chances at least, with the chance of a win.

102 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Well done today Luana 

3.40 Newcastle Palawan could go one or two ways this could drift right out or the price will fall right down and be well backed this was winning class 2 races drop in class weights good jockey trainer doing well very interesting horse at the current price 14/1
I like that one, going to have a bet on this myself now. I think the price is going to fall because lot of people like a old fashioned gamble and that is this.

103 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:16 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:

Three-thirty Yarmouth Dolphin Village 22/1
Anyone want to take this but want the extra place Bet365 are offering enhanced odds on this tonight 4 places 20/1 which is still better than Skybet who offer 16/1 for only 3 places tonight

Always check Bet365 for enhanced odds and places they the races with the yellow arrow, we often been stung by this when some of our followers saying they got a place and we sat thinking we never

104 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:

3.40 Newcastle Palawan could go one or two ways this could drift right out or the price will fall right down and be well backed this was winning class 2 races drop in class weights good jockey trainer doing well very interesting horse at the current price 14/1
I  wud of thut ze market wud of took a chance on tha 2day maybe they no sumin that why avoidin it init

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

105 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I would of said no bet today because nothing really worth trying but i want to try play it every single day to keep the War Games fair so did manage to find three in the end, thought i would of done much better today some funny results not funny in the way should not of won just funny because few i overlooked that should of just done

2.20 Newmarket Move to the Front Letsbeavin is tempting with Moore booked in but this is proven on turf last two wins coming over distance with Kirby booked in nice price cox in form 9/1

5.15 Newmarket Gold Eagle had horses in the way lto can be forgiven will do lot better here 12/1

8.20 Kempton Family fortunes just about managed to convince myself to do this one the main reason the booking of Marquand being back on board when rode him at Lingfield they managed to win very well and was a 25/1 dropping back to 7 here open race with a few in with a chance more so Outer Space but this just about got the pick from me 6/1 

106 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My War Game bet still going she is still smashing it prefer it with the four you know what i want to see

Scram & Nick Vs Sean & Sam Vs Luana & Voodoo that would be a future dream battle of cover teams they all make good cover teams for each other add me & Ubik and we would smash it so we just sit it out and watch the three teams

107 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.30 Thurles Oscar Sam ran well lto should be able to go similar here 8/1

4.55 Carlisle Turtle Cask jockey won this race last year with theatre act very bad ground makes it a open race 12/1

5.00 Thurles Mick the Jiver goes back to the hurdles which allows him a big amount of weight taken off could win this pretty easy 6/1

108 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Lot of races, and only confident to suggest the one tonight. I will be looking more into them tomorrow but only placed a bet on this one horse for now but is plenty of good horses to look into. What i found hard was lot of mind changing and i really hate suggesting horses if i not very confident myself on them, the case this time around is so many good horses that i not confident enough to place money on certain horses but i will be back, this one i felt very confident on for the reasons i shall present.

Quarter past five Kelso Andhaar 16/1

The market are underestimating this horse, won this race in 2015. Was on a mark of 100 then and won by 7L, today is 79, with a 3lb claimer. Been off for a very long time, but is known to win after taking time off. 

The trainer Alexander achieved 3 wins in this race, Andhaar, Capital Venture and Caught in the Act, so it is interesting how sends this veteran here when i am sure he had other options available. He is also showing a overall profit of +44.58 and this horse is the only C&D winner in this race.

109 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
7.45 Wolverhampton Milton Road i always start off on Saturday looking at night ones because people forget about these races the night before trying find myself a decent price this gets claimer back on board who is 3&1 on this horse drops back to 5f last won over 5f on the AW with this jockey booked in 16/1

9.15 Wolverhampton Air Of York won 3 placed 3 over this track last win over c&d was impressive 4l clear and was the last time seen over the AW so the return is a good sign 14/1 

This is the naughty part you see why 

3.10 Cheltenham Cobra De Mai i know SAS pretty big on this horse and can see why keeps on just getting better unbeaten over fences we can not include when pulled up had heart trouble or something horses fell on last start and got in his way yet he still went onto win that in itself was impressive hoping to see this up the front early this time around 8/1

3.45 Cheltenham Holly Bush Henry sorry Sam and Sean a other of your horses so i wont go into great detail i know one of you two bound to write up but i can not help feel if this horse was from a bigger well known trainer etc then it would be around 6/1 won last two starts well i will let Sam and Sean write up on this one they always back it i only mentioning the two horses because of the war games i want the points if wins which i think both can 14/1

Each Way Double on Holly Bush Henry and Cobra De Mai

110 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:43 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Quarter past one Kelso Moores Novelty 25/1

Not often go for these races, but think this one is worth taking a risk. I based this one the trainer and Jockey mainly overall the Trainer is +45.58 and Jockey is +37.13 so both at doing very well. This horse ran very well during PTP placing 2nd on last start, a good old fashioned punt from me.

Will Try myself a lucky 15 now, inspired by the returns from the 18+ i am starting to see how they can pay bit of fun. I think multiple bets are a challenge to complete but if you manage to complete the payout highlights the risks, this way if they all lose you still feel you saved money, all four i can provide a write up for so just let me know. 

Twenty past two Rogue 5/1
Twenty past three Master Carpenter 8/1
Quarter past three Loxley 33/1
Quarter to four Dell' Arca 20/1

Three days left for the war games, then will find out who my challenger will be and with promised players i be up against am looking forward to it

111 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.20 Zap will keep running from Doncaster all the way to Ascot will win this today 8/1

3.25 Roaring Lion unbeatable 3 runs 3 wins will go down in history unbeaten for 15 runs i am thinking 9/1

112 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bad luck on that Paul 

3.00 Aintree Oldgrangewood going to give this one a second chance good yard 10/1 

1.00 Wincanton Lillington goes back to the hurdles and could outrun odds 11/1 

2.10 Wincanton Gold Mountain fallen in the weights normal Sunday cards best of a bad bunch 9/1 

113 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
You and Luana are a 9/1 team in October, which is good because around 5 bets a day and not every day for Luana so that is a good price to be having i expect it to be around 16/1 in November well done Voodoo and Luana done well this month you hit a bad spell towards the end Voodoo but it happens in this game the board shows you done well in the middle maybe it might develop a pattern we will see in November but both done really well this month

114 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Felisa is in the 12.45  berry is a good booking and only C&D winner here 20/1 
Noble gift goes in the 1.20 was beaten Fav lto gets a 3lb claimer 12/1

115 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Might be some more tomorrow for me just going enjoy my Sunday night infront of the tv 

1.55 Leicester Home Cummins surely should be winning today last 3 starts placed last 3 starts most if not all of us thought this will win today gets the job done 7/1 max out on King Queen game last day and only way to catch up is this way 

1.00 Wexford Niven does well on the hurdles came 3rd last start should win today i hope 8/1

2.10 Wexford Cnoc Na Sioga going back to the hurdles keeps claimer might be getting a good place 18/1 

1.10 Galway Bluegrass Princess i have followed this for last few runs sinve got me a win and can win here 16/1

116 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:16 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good luck tomorrow(today) Voodoo we doing Home Cummins too Sean is writing up on that one that is why i never put it up, good to see you carry on day in day out even when hit a rough patch some people lose the confidence so is good see you sticking with it and sticking to your normal value bets think you be very unlucky to not get at least one of them winning for you 4 really good bets i was tempted to take Cnoc Na Sioga but we reached our daily limit so did not make the cut if get a NR and that one is still good odds will give it a try for singles but we are covered in the XVIII thread (that is the fancy name for the books for the 18+ now lmao) so if it wins i be happy because it is in that section but am looking for a singles on it if can slip it in

117 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:Felisa is in the 12.45  berry is a good booking and only C&D winner here 20/1 
Noble gift goes in the 1.20 was beaten Fav lto gets a 3lb claimer 12/1
Two very good place horses, i always follow your bets today i missed them sad to say would of done a small each way double on these two because not often you put up a nag missed out here i did today

118 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:43 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
only had a squid each way on the double Oldrum was nice bit of money 

Jan Smuts runs in the 2.40 Catterick  not normally a big follower of this horse but i know Sean likes it but that is not the reason i betting on it i actually think this can win this race which is the first time i have thought it about this horse in a long time is a good C&D winner only two here can say that gets a good 7lb claim and also gets the biggest speed ratings could shock today 25/1

119 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:44 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
@Colin. wrote:only had a squid each way on the double Oldrum was nice bit of money 

Jan Smuts runs in the 2.40 Catterick  not normally a big follower of this horse but i know Sean likes it but that is not the reason i betting on it i actually think this can win this race which is the first time i have thought it about this horse in a long time is a good C&D winner only two here can say that gets a good 7lb claim and also gets the biggest speed ratings could shock today 25/1

well done colin

120 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Really good day for you Ubik nice one and you Colin

Thank you Sam sometimes i lose confidence but since being around on this forum i have learned to just get on with it like everyone else does because no real pressure put on anyone like some sites i have been on in the past everyone just says well done or moves along on this site without worrying about coming on thinking going get abuse so helps keep the confidence going to keep tipping, which will show today with below 

Going to try all or nothing tomorrow and go out of my comfort zone here want points for my War Games bet because Kelly said points will mean something which she has not told us so going to try these bets 

Not much racing tomorrow either form wise or odds the 2.30 Bangor makes me laugh the odds would had a bet on some of them but odds so short and close matched not worth it 

I will not be spending big money on these only 50p and £1 bets but not because do not trust them just because playing for my war game points and i like to put money on everything i tip that is why stick to normally only 3 a day but all below have looked into like i would any other day just little less money am spending 

£1 Treble 
12.55 Bangor Zalvado 5/1
1.05 Catterick Imperial Legend 10/3
3.15 Catterick Jacob's Pillow 13/8

2.20 Chepstow Shadow Blue was torn between this and Hartside worth someone looking into Hartside it the Wink combo do perform well if i see someone else tip that will have a bet on it this one keeps the claimer and should be able to start the season off on a win if returning near last start which was 222 days ago now so risky 12/1

3.45 Catterick Lucky beggar bit over priced lee booking a bonus for me 14/1 

4.20 Catterick Lackaday saw someone mention this lto and them horses do well on next start if lose bet you the guest horse will win now lol 14/1

2.50 Chepstow Filatore a other with questions because of time off ran so bad last time seen over 2m but now returns back at 2m 7 with Sean Bowen could be enough to see this winning 12/1

3.25 Chepstow Morello Royale Thistlecrack won this race last year so interesting the Tizzard sends this one to keep the title for him but Scudomore is booked into Knight of Noir which might say who will win but 3/1 is not sort of bet i want 10/1

Going to play the nicker of the day am motivated  to wanting to go onto the double challenge part of it all 

Nicker of the day 

2.40 Catterick Newt 18/1

121 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Finally found a bet i willing to try lol 

Only a young horse still at 7 but really likes it on the AW at Wolverhampton a 2 time Course and Distance winner a 5 time course winner and placed over it 7 times is 93 speed over ground highest here does well over the Christmas period one to track if does not win here because will get a win ran well on last start coming 3rd already beating Swendab who is in this race he went into that race the outsider and just was not the right day for him will try to lead again i think the danger might come from Swendab who could return the placings on this 

6.10 Wolverhampton Archie Stevens 20/1 Each-Way advised

122 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:38 pm

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
1.45 Desert Sensation 11/2
3.25 Knight of Noir 3/1

Just bit of a fun double i took moments ago thought will share it very good chances these two do, if was Friday would be a case of £5 win double

123 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:19 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Nice list Voodoo.
Not sure about tomorrow, seems that everything is over priced... gets me wondering...
From yours i will pick Zalvado, Lackaday, Jacob's pillow, Hartside
Desert sensation looks good as well. here's for a L31

124 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Shining Diamond wrote:Finally found a bet i willing to try lol 

Only a young horse still at 7 but really likes it on the AW at Wolverhampton a 2 time Course and Distance winner a 5 time course winner and placed over it 7 times is 93 speed over ground highest here does well over the Christmas period one to track if does not win here because will get a win ran well on last start coming 3rd already beating Swendab who is in this race he went into that race the outsider and just was not the right day for him will try to lead again i think the danger might come from Swendab who could return the placings on this 

Good see you round and money went rite to that horse can only get 10/1 on that now i so wish i read this sooner meeh

125 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:10 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:Going to try all or nothing tomorrow and go out of my comfort zone here
Good luck with tomorrow hope u do well u got some veh good picks again n not taking easy options just to try and win which i always like to see good thing bout ur bad week means u going bang winners in over next week always workz like that init trust me amount of bad weeks i av i the master for it loool

126 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:11 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
just in time for end of War Games, would of been earlier but my train messed me around, can not wait to see who i will be facing in the semi finals and the semi final rules 

Six-forty Fairway to Heaven 7/2
Ten past seven Monarch Maid 10/1
Twenty to Eight Epitaph 12/1
Ten past eight Lucky Ellen 5/1

127 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:15 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:

Good see you round and money went rite to that horse can only get 10/1 on that now i so wish i read this sooner meeh
should of done the cover on Swendab very unlucky hate when do that put in a write up the winner

128 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Ubik

@Luana wrote:
@Sean wrote:

should of done the cover on Swendab very unlucky hate when do that put in a write up the winner

lol, i think Swendab is an old SAS horse come back to haunt us!

129 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:20 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Yes, lol, i thought that so was expecting to see it on the page from them but not today lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum