S.A.S » THE VAULT » October Racing

October Racing

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 October Racing on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Just want post this ready i still looking at the cards, and i know from chats tonight that a few people be tipping up soon looking forward to tomorrow 

Winter V Ulysess V Enable 

Who are you backing looking forward to seeing who is backing what for that race

2 Re: October Racing on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Chantilly 1.10
Soustraction 

Think she ran a blinder over this C&D and the trainer won this race twice the booking of Peslier on board is spot on 12/1 

Winter 

Just can not see past her i think she is wonderful she lost out to Hydrangea LTO but we can forget that one she will make up for it here with Moore deciding to pick her 5 places on offer for this race so overpriced 10/1 

Queens Trust 

I have been following this young lady and i think she can write home a paying slip tomorrow for certain 10/1 

3.00 Musselburgh 
Our Charlie Brown 

previous C&D winner with a clever name for a clever horse should come well again today 6/1

3 Re: October Racing on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bloody hell nearly a year this month since Nicker of the day came about so fast and so consistent and never once backtracked time goes so fast 

3.00 Musselburgh Heir of Excitement keeps doing his races but never getting the win runs well on this ground and class and should be winning races now 8/1

3.05 Chantilly Zarak do not be put off looking above the top 4 i like this horse think the trainer does well in this race and this can certainly win this but i be happy collecting the place money 25/1 

3.15 Epsom Emenem one thing i learned off this forum is never give up on a horse all because it lost on you last time i had big confidence in this on his last start and thanks to the stage plan i am on i did not lump on so now i can do it again this should of won last time do not know what went wrong hoping we will see today that fact 10/1

4 Re: October Racing on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:10 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
3.05 Chantilly Dschingis Secret 16/1 

Do not overlook this horse at all many are tonight the jockey is 67% and trainer is 33%, this horse won last 3 starts one being over C&D already beating Cloth Of Stars in last race.

Beat Hawkbill in start before that and ran very well to win at Hamburg all them wins came on Good, Soft and Heavy showing handles all ground is 50% win rate 10 starts won 5 everyone will make a big mistake if think this race is all about Winter etc

Small each way Dschingis Secret 16/1

5 Re: October Racing on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Luana wrote:3.05 Chantilly Dschingis Secret 16/1 

Do not overlook this horse at all many are tonight the jockey is 67% and trainer is 33%, this horse won last 3 starts one being over C&D already beating Cloth Of Stars in last race.

Beat Hawkbill in start before that and ran very well to win at Hamburg all them wins came on Good, Soft and Heavy showing handles all ground is 50% win rate 10 starts won 5 everyone will make a big mistake if think this race is all about Winter etc

Small each way Dschingis Secret 16/1

lol, just about to post this one up!

My pick as well

6 Re: October Racing on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:08 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Cut from war games worth a each way jockey double 

3.40 Bath Oeil De Tigre Funny thing about this horse is it is run by the same jockey of the bet your taking on Luana was a coincidence but could be fate stepping in to do a double maybe for people reading this. Won over C&D LTO this horse did and beat Showmethewayavrilo who just went and won at Goodwood boosting this horses form keeps the claiming jockey booked in should win easy 4/1

Twenty to Two Bath Toni's A Star 10/1

Is coming in off a good mark having won off 60 last year at this C&D which was 4lb higher than gets today will not be wanting huge amounts of rain today she should not be that far away think her best win came at Chepstow when winning. The jockey is 50% coming here in the last 14 days so she is doing well and already holds place claims when riding on this horse

7 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
been some great stuff going around on here and nice place double that Colin would of paid 11/4 just saw both beaten a neck good teamwork by you and Luana 

It is very easy to slip into a simple follower on this site with so many people dominating it with very good tips i myself am guilty of this so thought i post a quick tip here to keep the October part ticking over 

Fab 6.10 Kempton 33/1 dropping weights and did have a great start thought be something good not done nothing since she can show more it is not like much to beat here

8 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:44 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
That is what i did Burningroots i slipped into becoming just a follower again and got lazy and did not think on it before read that, so i have set some of my money have earned past month and am going to again do some bets of my own and keep this October Topic going with you for the month because by end of the month only be 4 in the challenge so all would move back to the November thread again, i still got my money on Sam winning that #teamSam but i be happy if any of the girls win 

Southwell 

2.40 Rakaia Rosa 16/1
3.15 Gold Ingot 9/1
3.45 Marienstar 9/2
4.50 Zen Master 16/1

Bets of the day for me that deserve write up 

5.25 Reckless Behaviour, I have always followed Bowen thought he was a good jockey and he does not get the credit he deserves i think Bowen does well when working for Bailey and the trainer was confident on her horse really improving and did when coming second on last start and he was really taking to jumping well extra distance be no problems for this horse should do well today 7/1

5.40 Kempton Dalalah Richard Guest is doing so well so how can you not take a chance on this horse gets a good draw and a good claimer booked in she can benefit in this bottom class race 12/1

7.40 Kempton Dark Side dream everyone given up on this but remember was doing really well before last start 13323 should be given a chance to make up for it 12/1 Lord Cooper is a other who we need to forgive came close on last start 12/1 SPLIT STAKES FOR THESE

9 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:32 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Bet of the day for me

Ayr
4pm Donnachies Girl 12-1 Form figures of 112123 since handicapping, third at Hamilton latest

although Brandons girl will be the one to beat even under penalty

small double and singles

Tipp 3:50 Inis Meain 10-1
Kempton 7:10 Soghan 9-1

10 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Angi wrote:

7.40 Kempton Dark Side dream everyone given up on this but remember was doing really well before last start 13323 should be given a chance to make up for it 12/1 Lord Cooper is a other who we need to forgive came close on last start 12/1 SPLIT STAKES FOR THESE
Well done Angi are you celebrating and forgot about your own lol

11 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Great call Angi...he was gutsy!

12 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:03 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Angi wrote:7.40 Kempton Dark Side dream everyone given up on this but remember was doing really well before last start 13323 should be given a chance to make up for it 12/1 Lord Cooper is a other who we need to forgive came close on last start 12/1 SPLIT STAKES FOR THESE
Very fair bet i would of done the same split the stakes on these two, i always wondered about you Angi i know your a follower but your really good at the races and should post up more often i remember Tina showing me some of your write ups you use to do when talking to her and i was impressed, then looking at the shortlists you use to do on here most of them winning i think you got a talent you should show more

13 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:00 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
5.35 Nottingham Ambitious Icarus 

I told Char i was not doing the war games today so wont be fair of me to put this in that part this stands out to me today is 1lb out of the weights but i do not think that will stop this from winning i know Father Mckenzie is the main pick but i also know this is one of the first ever nicker of the day tips Richard Guest is doing so well and all because this is 1lb out does not mean not within a chance here 9/1

Remember i had two winners this week so far so i am on form

14 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:10 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Am  glad i took a second look where could not sleep found second one

5.05 Nottingham Seaview 

back to 6f where came 2nd both times one being over c&d with 4 places this should place for anyone who follows me 25/1

15 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:14 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Race of the day for me is the 5:05 Notts

Sky doing 5 places

Ninjago 12-1
was 1/2 length in front of Syrian Pearl 2 runs ago getting a pound and gives one pound now.  was a very good 3rd of 27 in April off 89,won off 78 in Newmarket in August and races off 80 in this race.

Syrian Pearl 11/2
Won this last year off 82,was 2nd in the race 2 years ago off 79 and races off 79 again this year.Has run well off 79 in his last 2 runs and simply loves these big field handicaps,would appear to be laid out for this race again and will be hard to beat if the gaps open (comes from behind).
racing post also says SPOTLIGHT Close fourth off this mark behind Ninjago at Newmarket (6f, good to firm) latest, where she didn't get the clearest of runs; races off 3lb lower than when winning this last year (good), and beaten just a neck in it the season before (good); has won on good to soft and she's a strong contender.

Tricky Dicky 12-1
SPOTLIGHT His last two wins have come on Southwell's Fibresand (including last time; 6f) and he'll need a career-best grass performance to land this competitive affair, but he's run some good races on turf this season, including on good to soft, and he can go well off a mark just 1lb higher than last time.

I just love the name...old punk fans will remember Ian Dury, Billericay Dickie

16 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
4.25 Warwick Long Lunch decent horse this one should run well here 6/1

17 Re: October Racing on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:31 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
7.45 Chelmsford 10/1

SIGNPOSTS SWEETSPOTS
Outlaw Torn
by Sweetspots

Connor Beasley and Richard Guest have a 40% strike-rate when teaming up at Chelmsford, they do so with distance winner Outlaw Torn (7.45), Connor Beasley's only ride at the meeting.

18 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:29 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
2.00 Honkytonktennessee  runs well with Skelton won over Course and was only just beaten by Barton Rose on last start should be able to get this is consistent and i am sure was a tip on here last time out 7/1

19 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:09 am

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Thank you for the comment Paul made my day got a few bets myself some i would of thought be already on here but seeing they not i will post them up because think all three stand a big chance

1.50 Lingfield Simply Breathless was a hard one between this and Collateral hoping i picked the right one here this raced well at goodwood lto so unlucky to be beaten at the end she gets Adam Kirby helping today and that was the only thing that made me pick this one other than Collateral 7/1

3.05 Huntingdon Mr Fenton i am sure i saw this tipped up on the racingpost tips section last night that might be why it kept standing out so they will have a better write up than me this morning but this horse is one of them people on here call annoying up and down types one minute he shows like can win these sort of races the next does nothing first time cheek pieces are applied and a good jockey booked in follow with caution i suggest 12/1

4.55 Warwick Milan of Crystal come on guys i would of thought this would of been tipped up on here lol maybe i am missing something before the fall she was running well 23 and on her fall she looked like she would gain a other place slight step down in trip might be why you lot are put off mentioning her i am not sure or it is just me being dumb today lol 13/2

20 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
as Sam said, its going well and we can have a bit of fun

So I am gonna try a Oisin Murphy bet, she is currently at 12% for the last 2 weeks, not fantastic but has some interesting rides today

Not sure what type of bet would suit all these so will have a look

Has one ride at Lingfield before she is off to Chelmsford
1:50 Collateral 6-1
Chelmsford
6:15 Beautiful Memory 2-1

7:15 Buckland Beau 14-1

7:45 Bicolour 13/2 (yard in superb form 5-13, 38% last 14 days)

8:15 Mach One 3-1

8:45 Love Conquers 4-1

21 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:53 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
A small each way lucky 63 i would say if was me or maybe two patents 

Patent covers - Singles doubles trebles
Lucky covers - All Six in singles doubles etc etc

Basically all pay out on one win but not much if just the one wins 

This is how i am going to take the bet

Collateral is a good horse i will take that singles

then i will put Beautiful Memory Mach one Love Conquers and Bicolour and Buckland Beau in a small each way lucky 31

22 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:00 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Friday fiver challenge day best day of the week, even when i not involved i still look forward to Friday now great idea you done with that Ubik by far the most entertaining game on here and always enjoy when gets to Thursday knowing tomorrow the challenge is around the next day

23 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:02 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Mike \"Acesandeights" wrote:A small each way lucky 63 i would say if was me or maybe two patents 

Patent covers - Singles doubles trebles
Lucky covers - All Six in singles doubles etc etc

Basically all pay out on one win but not much if just the one wins 

This is how i am going to take the bet

Collateral is a good horse i will take that singles

then i will put Beautiful Memory Mach one Love Conquers and Bicolour and Buckland Beau in a small each way lucky 31

thanks Mike, was scratching my head about that one! only doing small stakes for fun but its possible she could get 2 winners today if not 3

24 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:08 am

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
Yes they are worth trying i just took the bets myself, and sometimes it only calls for small stakes to have bit of fun never got my head around people feeling they always need to place huge sums of money every day on the races you can get the same enjoyment no matter what the stake, i enjoy racing even when not having a bet especially the major events not often i participate in gambling like i use to now i become more of a follower hunting around this site picking out bets from people when am in the mood and today is a day to just have a gamble sometimes it is good to bring back the true meaning of gambling and having bit of fun at the races.

25 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:16 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:as Sam said, its going well and we can have a bit of fun

Stealing for my King challenge task worth a bet this is

26 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:

Stealing for my King challenge task worth a bet this is

also an ors horse, just posted

27 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Danny.West wrote:4.25 Warwick Long Lunch decent horse this one should run well here 6/1
looking at you i think you had one too many long lunches danny

28 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:14 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Angi wrote:Thank you for the comment Paul made my day got a few bets myself some i would of thought be already on here but seeing they not i will post them up because think all three stand a big chance

1.50 Lingfield Simply Breathless was a hard one between this and Collateral hoping i picked the right one here this raced well at goodwood lto so unlucky to be beaten at the end she gets Adam Kirby helping today and that was the only thing that made me pick this one other than Collateral 7/1

3.05 Huntingdon Mr Fenton i am sure i saw this tipped up on the racingpost tips section last night that might be why it kept standing out so they will have a better write up than me this morning but this horse is one of them people on here call annoying up and down types one minute he shows like can win these sort of races the next does nothing first time cheek pieces are applied and a good jockey booked in follow with caution i suggest 12/1

4.55 Warwick Milan of Crystal come on guys i would of thought this would of been tipped up on here lol maybe i am missing something before the fall she was running well 23 and on her fall she looked like she would gain a other place slight step down in trip might be why you lot are put off mentioning her i am not sure or it is just me being dumb today lol 13/2
Good tip angi nice drift very confident write on that calling us all out for not tipping it lol

29 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:
@Danny.West wrote:4.25 Warwick Long Lunch decent horse this one should run well here 6/1
looking at you i think you had one too many long lunches danny
You lucky I know danny likes the banter with you or would demoted your admin for this lol did make me laugh lol

30 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Thank you Sam was shocked no one spotted that one came on early to put a bet on fiver challenge

31 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P

So I am gonna try a Oisin Murphy bet, she is currently at 12% for the last 2 weeks, not fantastic but has some interesting rides today

Not sure what type of bet would suit all these so will have a look

Has one ride at Lingfield before she is off to Chelmsford
1:50 Collateral 6-1
Chelmsford
6:15 Beautiful Memory 2-1

7:15 Buckland Beau 14-1

8:15 Mach One 3-1

8:45 Love Conquers 4-1

Lol, the one I didnt put here but only in my thread ends up placing at 25-1, typical!
Still thanks to Tina saying keep to set stakes and believe in my picks, i got nice place money back, thanks Tina!

Chelmsford
6:45pm Jeremiah 22-1 newbie horse, could be anything but the yard is in good form and so is the jock Oisin Murphy

32 Re: October Racing on Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:13 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just for fun...

ch 915 Silver springs 25/1 could surprise and at least win silver if springs in front from a bad draw

33 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Shamiran i like the look of this horse can outrun the odds came 4th on last race should get at least one better here for some place money 20/1 2.50 Fairyhouse

i do like  Lorelina 8/1 5 Newmarket 

Singles and small each way double

34 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Went over the cards and think the following stand chances no write up because had few wines and need bed now but these are very good horses, if i wake up without hangover will do my usual write ups on these for everyone but are serious picks and bets i have taken x

4.55 Limerick No way Jack 14/1 
4.30 Redcar Silvery Moon 8/1
5.05 Redar Chancery 16/1
3.00 Ascot Magical Memory 7/1
3.35 Ascot Burnt Sugar 14/1
3.40 Fontwell Purple n Gold 20/1
4.50 Fontwell Venetian Lad 12/1

35 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Half two free stone Hill 15/2

Going give the Skeltons a second chance with this horse did back it on last start good ground will be having here and a big drop in class could get a good win out of this horse

36 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:36 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
I think that Casper King is worth taking a risk on today comes at a nice 7/1 price and does well when coming off a break wont mind the soft ground and did end the last start on a positive note 

3.05 Fontwell Casper King 7/1

Zawraq will be hard to beat at Limerick in what looks a pretty weak race but i more interested in Red stars for that race ran a great race on last start and could give this field a big scare 

3.10 Limerick Red Stars 16/1

37 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Shining Diamond wrote:
4.55 Limerick No way Jack 14/1 
4.30 Redcar Silvery Moon 8/1
5.05 Redar Chancery 16/1
3.00 Ascot Magical Memory 7/1
3.35 Ascot Burnt Sugar 14/1
3.40 Fontwell Purple n Gold 20/1
4.50 Fontwell Venetian Lad 12/1
You do not need a write up just a name from someone like you will make people look into a horse i remember your write ups on here who can forget when you done a write up on every single race in one day lol not just that had a great strike rate with the winners that day was very impressive for me

38 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Desmond.St

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Luana wrote:Half two free stone Hill 15/2

Going give the Skeltons a second chance with this horse did back it on last start good ground will be having here and a big drop in class could get a good win out of this horse
Place money is ok always happy to accept profit no matter how small thank you Luana

39 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:21 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Simply Ned good C&D winner in the past could give a good run on first start back 4.20 Kelso 6/1

Call the cops it could be time to have a bet on this one not a bad horse i do not think anyway 
5.20 Kelso 16/1

Raz De Maree C&D winner with cooper booked in not see for while older horse might do well for placing 4.25 Limerick  40/1

40 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.05 Do you all not think Maarek is well over priced a group one winner no did not think so.. but to be serious i am willing to go for this today is dropping right down the weights yet to win in long time i know is a old horse but did place 4th lto over this course only a small head behind enter the red and left some younger horses in the back 28/1 

3.40 I think this other older horse in the field Calm Bay will also show these a lesson today posts top speed over GCD was 4th over C&D might not be for you all but is the one i am trying 14/1  

Going to be seeing lot more of me from now on, both of these will be K/Q bets 5 points each way on both

41 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
8.00 Newcastle Aprovado only bet for me this one is likes this course and should do well today 7/1

42 Re: October Racing on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:58 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Keenes Point only a lb out of the handicap still could place well i do not think a slight lb is going to effect him too much in this field  5.30 Leicester 25/1

43 Re: October Racing on Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:50 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Testa Rossa and Auspicion are both being overlooked tonight by you tarts one will win i think at the odds all  are worth the bet 9/1, 14/1  8.30 Newcastle with a nicker of the day being on Alexandrakollontai 33/1

44 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Some good racing tomorrow 

5.25 Newmarket Spark Plug enjoyed last run from this and thought will win is a previous C&D winner can win this one 6/1

4.10 Chepstow Court Minstral won this race in 2015 dropped right down the weights and by far the best speed around here 18/1 

5.20 Chepstow Paddy the Oscar got so unlucky on last start placing could win here 14/1 

45 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
2.05 York Master Carpenter will not be writing this one out anytime soon won a couple of times ov C&D both of them under todays jockey big run expected my only bet of the day 16/1

Was going be only bet but this one i like also 

5.00 York Angel Gabriel was tempted by this last time but it placed i thought i messed it up but i got lucky and was given a second chance to back it at a nice price also going for it stepped up back in trip which is why i did not back last time today should do well 16/1

46 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:53 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Cardsharp 33/1 i see Sean already tipped this one been earning the forum some good place money and can do so again here big price first start over 7f but can not see it being a big concern for this one 3.00 Newmarket 

Beyondtemptation 11/1 jockey doing very well big step up in trip 6 wins over here 4 places been in top 3 on soft ground 8 times this jockey won on this 6 times placed 5 out of 20 starts 4.35 Hexham

47 Re: October Racing on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good to see you back Lionheart the King and Queen game is starting to get serious now because changing how we running it from now on all will be entered and i am keeping a board so all can see where go rules are if you not posting in the actual game thread i am taking 1st two picks from day and 10 points each way so make sure put your best two picks first it is also showing a good pattern at moment that might be worth following everyones 1st two tips because showing a profit if doing that out of 26 people will add you onto the board now because you did tip in the Fiver challenge so you have a buy in now try to play when you can because 20 points goes each day now

48 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:Some good racing tomorrow 

5.25 Newmarket Spark Plug enjoyed last run from this and thought will win is a previous C&D winner can win this one 6/1

4.10 Chepstow Court Minstral won this race in 2015 dropped right down the weights and by far the best speed around here 18/1 

5.20 Chepstow Paddy the Oscar got so unlucky on last start placing could win here 14/1 
Very brave move voodoo and clever placing of tips for the points on the king game

49 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That really shook up the war games leader board and the king and Queen good on you lot for having a positive attitude to the new system now i think it will really help followers if they knowing you are putting best two tips first it gives them a starting point to follow

50 Re: October Racing on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Colin. wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Some good racing tomorrow 

Very brave move voodoo and clever placing of tips for the points on the king game
Nice one Voodoo look forward to challenging you in the next round my dad not been able to play much so i will need to defend his loss 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum