You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » Group Lucky

Group Lucky

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Group Lucky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
You all might notice on Racing Uk each Saturday they run a section on how best to spend your ten pound i think it is something like that, well i going say each day how best to spend your couple of nicker and on a Saturday your £3.

Today i have opted to play for some place money if all 4 of these place you are going to get £485.00 back and if only two place you getting money back keep eye on the cash out take a cash out if like if offered but me i am going to let fate seal my deal today.

Last edited by Bill.Price on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Group Lucky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Bill.Price

I am going shopping before the racing starts, but on normal days i will provide quick write ups to each selection and every day it will be upto £2 and hopefully it will be a case of paying for itself type of deal we run on here.

3 Re: Group Lucky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I be your assistant because when Bruce said the price is right he had assistant 

TODAY THE 

PRICE WAS NOT RIGHT

4 Re: Group Lucky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
i am spending my few nicker on 2 new tyres. lol! .....long term aim is a laptop my daughter who is a swot and i think i did something wrong cos i dont care what she does as long as she is happy, but she just keeps studying and studying, shes only 14 like and wants to go to uni....no one in my family ever went to uni lol!

i like having goals to aim for so new laptop is the gold wish and tyres are the bronze lol

5 Re: Group Lucky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Hope she does go then Ubik, you know a trick to get new laptop order a catalogue boost your credit limit and then just bump them free laptop in the bag i did that many years ago and never heard off them since lmao not that i encourage stuff like that

6 Re: Group Lucky on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Bill.Price

Think the best way is to take the bets like i did with out £2 play it safe on the lucky 15 and then score a double you might notice i did Beau Bay a each way bet but not Man of Plenty my reasoning was if Man of plenty lets the double down for us and Beau Bay wins we will benefit slightly from getting the £1.07, i am in no rush to earn hundreds of pounds a day it will be nice but i am only going to take serious bets with our two pounds and will be very pleased with just getting something like £3 back

Cash out advice for now + the future 

Cash out advice if they offer you something that you value being a lot of money do not take the risk and just cash it out and put the others back in a double or so on, i will leave that up to you all to decide me i will be hanging around online to advise if i feel a cash out is called for and how to arrange bets 

Pincheck is a tracker horse always worth trying 

Holly Bush Henry looks like they will secure a win again tomorrow if you believe the trainer 

Western Joe was placed on last start and looked a other who just needed first run out of the way after a long break away 

Man of plenty is dropping down in class and had a run out of the weight drops in weights should do well 

Beau Bay is consistent recent form 2213 could of done bit more last start but might make it up to us in this race 

7 Re: Group Lucky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Bill you one horse away from getting a The price is not right you best pull your finger out lol

8 Re: Group Lucky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Bill.Price

Hang on your talking to a two time duel champion with a impressive £300 profit on £10 only spent five in two days i will catch up you see cheeky madam lol

9 Re: Group Lucky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
TODAY

THE PRICE WAS RIGHT

£2.30 ON LUCKY 15
28P SINGLES 

Profit is profit 

10 Re: Group Lucky on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I thought that lucky was a sure bet you know Bill only one who i thought place was Western Jo i thought the other three was a sure thing with slight doubts on Holly not being able to do it again but that horse is really paying loyal followers back now

11 Re: Group Lucky on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:34 am

Bill.Price

I thought so also Charlotte but lets try again today is a free day playing off our Monday stake lets go again 

I think Willytheconquaror can make all of this race and is worth trying

Waves is going to love the ground and should win 

Coverham agree with Sean now or never for this horse

Solo Saxophone could upset the 1/1 here keeps doing better 

Ply since gelded showed improvement could win today 

12 Re: Group Lucky on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Bill.Price

We can already earn a fast profit hopefully it is a good sign or bad one 

13 Re: Group Lucky on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bad luck that was Bill hope the Patent comes for you now that was bad i was going say Jer's Girl to you but did not want to jinx it beforehand

14 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:45 am

Bill.Price

Well not going great but i not going to give up determined to make this work i am stubborn like that.

Bit late tonight was busy sorry going just post up how i spent my two nicker hope we see better results soon got close today, anytime you want to throw in your opinions feel free do not worry on that voodoo i do not place the bet till the very last minute so if anyone wants to add a selection each night just write it in here and i will add it to the bet i do try to look around see what is most spoke about normally on here but tonight i done my own little thing because was out Oswald and fit the brief are pretty good horses that can win tomorrow but too late for me now to place them in a double on this part looking at the bet i wish i did but we shall see will attempt different approach tomorrow night on how i place bets might try pot building with two shorts in singles for the 2 nicker we shall see because look at bet above one let us down that is the trouble i rather play on 4 in a lucky and hope for the best that 3 out of the 4 win at least but we can work on that going along 

i did 10p treble also on fit the brief etc but can do a 10p double on the two i said above maybe 

15 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I think we should take it in turns swapping between people if that be easier for you Bill each day someone takes a turn to do one i know you hate doing it daily so let me know what you think of that idea each day someone takes a turn in how to spend £2

16 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:41 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
meh been a shit day so far not one single winner i wud of picked normally i can say i shud of done that one but today so far not one i wud of picked so happy with that

17 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
and cant believe billy two tongues got turned over yet again annoying that horse really is not worth the money anymore on that unless odds  about 12/1 -  20/1 on next start

18 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:07 pm

Bill.Price

@Kelly wrote:I think we should take it in turns swapping between people if that be easier for you Bill each day someone takes a turn to do one i know you hate doing it daily so let me know what you think of that idea each day someone takes a turn in how to spend £2
Very good idea that it gets all involved i think then we try to make a group one going 1.50 lucky 15 each night worth a try will put my selection into the mix later then we need 3 more

19 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
One of these two for me to throw in 

5.45 Uncle Charlie 13/2 
3.45 Monarchs Glen 13/2 

Uncle Charlie is a tracker so might be towards that one

20 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Nothing around tomorrow so i will join this with you lot 

Granny Roz 6/1 4.10 Redcar 

Ben Curtis back in 23% strike rate very very unlucky on last two starts only beaten short distance and Barron is working off 36% strike rate put this into the lucky and make it a 10p each way lucky lets make a £3 one

21 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
8.40 Kempton Emenem well overpriced Egan back in the saddle 2 wins on this 2 places steps up in distance ran well at Goodwood lto drop down in class AW for is very good should win today 12/1

I throw this into the hat then 

Rozzy
Emenem 
Uncle Charlie 

And we let bill suggest the final one, tomorrow we allow 3 others to do a turn if they like 

22 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Bill.Price

@Colin. wrote:Nothing around tomorrow so i will join this with you lot 

Granny Roz 6/1 4.10 Redcar 

Ben Curtis back in 23% strike rate very very unlucky on last two starts only beaten short distance and Barron is working off 36% strike rate put this into the lucky and make it a 10p each way lucky lets make a £3 one
That one hurt, i was going to suggest Compton for this race, but i am happy to take your pick and side think i going for my reserve horse Seaview 9/1 4.40 Redcar i am taking the bet on bet365 will provide write up in moment but just wanted to confirm my selection and am about to place the bet with three Voodoo wrote so it is sealed now will post up in a moment

23 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:52 pm

Bill.Price

I have picked Seaview because i think she will like the step back up in trip placed on her last two starts and will not mind the good to soft track at all good luck everyone 

24 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Bill.Price

Will rename this group lucky each day we try do a lucky together think it is a better idea because each person will have more of a chance of hitting 4 horses than a single person trying to get 4 horses

25 Re: Group Lucky on Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
Good idea this is, i have taken a small break out of it but every now and again will add my thoughts to this part hated doing it day by day become difficult keeping up with it for me but if i spot anything i will put my thoughts down will follow this section from now on best of luck with it all

26 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
I finally joined up think Whitney is joining tomorrow also i going post up in September part i got a bet for tomorrow that i have taken   with this one

27 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:44 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:and cant believe billy two tongues got turned over yet again annoying that horse really is not worth the money anymore on that unless odds  about 12/1 -  20/1 on next start
Billy Two Tongues ran well at Worcester after missing nearly a year but has failed to back that up twice since, with the tongue tie omitted this time. Robert Hawker reported that the gelding was never travelling.

9 ran 
Distances: 3½l, 4½l, ½l Time: 6m 5.60s (slow by 17.60s) Total SP: 114%

STRONGLY SUGGESTED travelled strongly before picking up well after coming under pressure on the home turn. The decent gallop suited him and he was back down to his last winning mark, while this was just his second run over 3m, on his 55th appearance over jumps. He appeared to show improved form compared with his previous run, and the stewards noted that Jonjo O'Neill's representative could offer no explanation.

28 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:43 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Welcome on board Mary x

29 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
4.05 Grandads World if three new people do not say a pick

30 Re: Group Lucky on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:10 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.20 Winning Story 5/1

31 Re: Group Lucky on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:24 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.45 Newmarket Tip Two Win 4/1 

Sent from Topic'it App

32 Re: Group Lucky on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:27 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Dad must be sleeping because not replied to my text when asked him what is he picking so lets do them 3 and the Tracker horse in the 4 lucky bet keeps it easy then if we use the tracker for the 4th horse that is what i have just done.

33 REPUTATION POINTS on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:12 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am clearing all points later and new system being put in place.

Once a week i will personally award reputation points based on certain factors, winning tips hard work and so on.

These points will then play into an advantage further down the line with many different ideas i have.

Example earn certain amount of points will get rewards, points can be used in games and so on.

This will not only help everyone on the forum because many forget to click the box it will encourage people, the old system will still stay where people can award reputation points only difference is now i will add up each week who deserves points and who deserves negative points making the system having a point.

34 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:14 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Full of ideas aint you, good one here yet again maybe we can then get a photo of you on here smiling do not think ever saw you smiling Miss tits

35 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:16 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well wont need to set your points to zero would i 

36 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:18 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Some tart gave me a negative because i just been messing around which do feel bad about because i know i should be doing better something i will be starting to do because do not want to ruin the forum reputation specially once people cotton onto this site which is only a matter of time because it is getting known in the google search if you notice now they keep sending bots in and that brings negative attention which i hope they close off because like it just us lot can have more jokes and shit

37 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:24 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I know had email off someone asking if want to put adverts on and i said no we do not need all of that it is because it is registered to run over google and stuff but do not know how to stop them but if i notice strangers joining up i going switch on email activation so i can question motives before allowing them to join do not worry i got everything covered that is why i am admin because i do not mind being nice or cruel on people depending on how they act. Yes you got to remember how you behave rubs off on everyone else have a laugh and stuff but if tipping and things just bare in mind some people do not know much about racing and want serious information and want to know they can trust you when following if you mess around when tipping and it loses they not going know the next time you serious or not and miss out on a winning horse your very good Paul we all know that just a shame people lose confidence in you when you sit messing around with the tips remember we have a lounge to mess around in.

38 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:27 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
You ever thought about being a head mistress in a school you would fit right in lol but i get what your saying and will use the lounge to doss in and keep the main threads for serious tips

39 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:32 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Scram and Nick is always being overlooked because i keep forgetting to look at the thread, so maybe a update each week of the reputation points added to people will indicate a rough idea to us all who is doing really well a sort of fast look section of who is doing well consistently

40 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:36 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Will get onto it i think lot of people already follow them anyway i know Tina and Foxy do because was put in the daily post get yourself the App if not got it then everything goes to your phone sends you a notification minute anyone posts then you can follow that way without needing to log onto the site ask Tina to show you how to do it when she gets back she can not get on that much at moment so uses it lots so she will show you how it works ok

41 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:40 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Also no one gave you a negative ever Paul ok x

• Positive votes received : 0

• Negative votes received : 0

• Thanks received : 0

• Positive votes given : 3

• Negative votes given : 0

• Thanks given : 0

42 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:43 am

Paulcrossly

Knows way round
Knows way round
Oh i thought some tart did when i saw i had 0 i was thinking might of been you when thought i beat you at the Friday game lol will be back Thursday because need to go over to France tomorrow but will come back with a fresh new start and will make sure i get Tina to download that App not good with all that stuff phones are for ringing now you can do all sorts with them

43 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:55 am

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:I am clearing all points later and new system being put in place.

Once a week i will personally award reputation points based on certain factors, winning tips hard work and so on.

These points will then play into an advantage further down the line with many different ideas i have.

Example earn certain amount of points will get rewards, points can be used in games and so on.

This will not only help everyone on the forum because many forget to click the box it will encourage people, the old system will still stay where people can award reputation points only difference is now i will add up each week who deserves points and who deserves negative points making the system having a point.

Oi!!! Im very proud of my hard earned 72 although I was a bit gutted as I was on 69 for a long time and thats a favourite of mine 

but seriously does anyone really take any notice? We all know the good tippers on here....basically everyone who bothers to post  lol!

44 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:56 am

Ubik

btw, touch my VIP status and you die 

45 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:26 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
you will lose V.I.P soon i think because i have badge for certain amount of posts and i will leave reputation points and am going use different point system will activate it later on here and i giving rewards out so some people will like it i think talking of rewards i going go to your thread now one minute

46 Re: Group Lucky on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:56 am

Ubik

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum