Horse racing

CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW CROWNED KING SCRAM
Latest topics
» Strictly over 18
Yesterday at 10:45 pm by Nick C

» Daily Ratings
Yesterday at 10:43 pm by Nick C

» Bottom three in the handicap
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Relyod5454

» November Tips
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by Voodoo

» Wills Wannabees
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by Ubik

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Yesterday at 7:18 pm by Samantha.dee

» Wills Weight Watchers
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by Ubik

» King/Queen of the Yard
Yesterday at 6:56 pm by HenYas

» Stick to the programme - sttp
Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm by Jh2103

Top posting users this week

Log in

I forgot my password




S.A.S

VICTIM


SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » ADVANCE NOTES

ADVANCE NOTES

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:50 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Someone asked earlier what i send out in the Multi Emails each night and this is basically it, it is to give people who follow a breakdown of what bookmakers to use and so on. From now on i will post it in this bit each night do not want people thinking it is some big secret lmao just some people go to bed earlier and this was i can send this part out then do the write ups that you see on the main bit the * means my most preferred one of the day just to see how well i do end of each month.

We are only three days in of the month so can still have a risky day then we will have to think about playing it little bit safe less bets and so on for now lets stick to routine.

Main bets 

2.10 Gerry the Glover 7/1 (Bet365)**
5.20 Vintage Dream 12/1 (Bet365)*
4.55 Call it Magic 9/1 (Bet365) ***

Sean

6.15 Sputnik Planum 7/1 (Ladbrokes) 6/1 (Bet365)
3.35 Affair 20/1 (William Hill)

Shocked William Hill only bookie to offer 20/1 on that tonight, i do not use Ladbrokes so i only got 6/1 he is annoying when uses that i am sure he hunts out a horse on purpose knowing i wont get the price  

Private bets i have taken

£5 Double on Gerry The Glover and Grandad's World, Grandad's world bothers me about the Soft ground so will not be suggesting that for a main bet up to you lot if want to go in on the double with me i keep seeing Grandad's World on here and if was not for the soft ground issue i would use it for the main bet.

2.10 Boots and Spurs bound to come up soon Bubbly is still bothering me lmao
5.10 Gonindaethat always have done this one 

Wondering List

JonBoy 2.20 Pontefract 14/1 drops down in trip and trainers only horse out might be worth a bit of a risk for someone if interested not for me personally not my type of race with lot of could be types you can pick up 14 at Bet365 best price can get it. Same for Savannah Slew problem with that is keeps messing up her starts but she did get a good place on her last start she gets first time cheek pieces which stands out because unbeaten when applying new headgear to her, very very tempted you know because will enjoy the softening ground and gets Mullens booked in look at the write up to see if i change my mind last minute on the for a main bet you know what i am like will probably throw it in can not help myself lmao i did notice Robert was big on Kassio and his normally right so not sure but Skybet is offering 14/1 very tempting will think on that why doing the write ups

The 5.35 i was hoping someone would post something on the forum about this race because Ypres, Cliff and Tick the boxes are so tough to pick between for me might just leave that all together but if anyone wants add something about that race let me know. 

Going do the write up on the main 3 i really like the chances of Call it Magic, will decide soon about Savannah Slew.

So basically that is all the email says each night, will be posting it on this part from now on lot of random stuff normally.

2 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Someone asked earlier what i send out in the Multi Emails each night and this is basically it, it is to give people who follow a breakdown of what bookmakers to use and so on. From now on i will post it in this bit each night do not want people thinking it is some big secret lmao just some people go to bed earlier and this was i can send this part out then do the write ups that you see on the main bit the * means my most preferred one of the day just to see how well i do end of each month.

We are only three days in of the month so can still have a risky day then we will have to think about playing it little bit safe less bets and so on for now lets stick to routine.

Main bets 

2.10 Gerry the Glover 7/1 (Bet365)**
5.20 Vintage Dream 12/1 (Bet365)*
4.55 Call it Magic 9/1 (Bet365) ***

Sean

6.15 Sputnik Planum 7/1 (Ladbrokes) 6/1 (Bet365)
3.35 Affair 20/1 (William Hill)

Shocked William Hill only bookie to offer 20/1 on that tonight, i do not use Ladbrokes so i only got 6/1 he is annoying when uses that i am sure he hunts out a horse on purpose knowing i wont get the price  

Private bets i have taken

£5 Double on Gerry The Glover and Grandad's World, Grandad's world bothers me about the Soft ground so will not be suggesting that for a main bet up to you lot if want to go in on the double with me i keep seeing Grandad's World on here and if was not for the soft ground issue i would use it for the main bet.

2.10 Boots and Spurs bound to come up soon Bubbly is still bothering me lmao
5.10 Gonindaethat always have done this one 

Wondering List

JonBoy 2.20 Pontefract 14/1 drops down in trip and trainers only horse out might be worth a bit of a risk for someone if interested not for me personally not my type of race with lot of could be types you can pick up 14 at Bet365 best price can get it. Same for Savannah Slew problem with that is keeps messing up her starts but she did get a good place on her last start she gets first time cheek pieces which stands out because unbeaten when applying new headgear to her, very very tempted you know because will enjoy the softening ground and gets Mullens booked in look at the write up to see if i change my mind last minute on the for a main bet you know what i am like will probably throw it in can not help myself lmao i did notice Robert was big on Kassio and his normally right so not sure but Skybet is offering 14/1 very tempting will think on that why doing the write ups

The 5.35 i was hoping someone would post something on the forum about this race because Ypres, Cliff and Tick the boxes are so tough to pick between for me might just leave that all together but if anyone wants add something about that race let me know. 

Going do the write up on the main 3 i really like the chances of Call it Magic, will decide soon about Savannah Slew.

So basically that is all the email says each night, will be posting it on this part from now on lot of random stuff normally.


oh sam...lol! JonBoy 2.20 Pontefract 14/1 drops down in trip and trainers only horse out might be worth a bit of a risk for someone if interested not for me personally not my type of race with lot of could be types you can pick up 14 at Bet365 best price can get it.


..didnt do it silly me!

3 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:32 pm

Angi

avatar
Grafter
Grafter
I did it in my £1 Treble on the T'N'A Thread Sam and Sean only mention horses in their emails if seriously worth a look got 6/1 so happy with the Drift just hope other two win in the treble for me

4 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Relyod5454


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:Someone asked earlier what i send out in the Multi Emails each night and this is basically it, it is to give people who follow a breakdown of what bookmakers to use and so on. From now on i will post it in this bit each night do not want people thinking it is some big secret lmao just some people go to bed earlier and this was i can send this part out then do the write ups that you see on the main bit the * means my most preferred one of the day just to see how well i do end of each month.

We are only three days in of the month so can still have a risky day then we will have to think about playing it little bit safe less bets and so on for now lets stick to routine.

Main bets 

2.10 Gerry the Glover 7/1 (Bet365)**
5.20 Vintage Dream 12/1 (Bet365)*
4.55 Call it Magic 9/1 (Bet365) ***

Sean

6.15 Sputnik Planum 7/1 (Ladbrokes) 6/1 (Bet365)
3.35 Affair 20/1 (William Hill)

Shocked William Hill only bookie to offer 20/1 on that tonight, i do not use Ladbrokes so i only got 6/1 he is annoying when uses that i am sure he hunts out a horse on purpose knowing i wont get the price  

Private bets i have taken

£5 Double on Gerry The Glover and Grandad's World, Grandad's world bothers me about the Soft ground so will not be suggesting that for a main bet up to you lot if want to go in on the double with me i keep seeing Grandad's World on here and if was not for the soft ground issue i would use it for the main bet.

2.10 Boots and Spurs bound to come up soon Bubbly is still bothering me lmao
5.10 Gonindaethat always have done this one 

Wondering List

JonBoy 2.20 Pontefract 14/1 drops down in trip and trainers only horse out might be worth a bit of a risk for someone if interested not for me personally not my type of race with lot of could be types you can pick up 14 at Bet365 best price can get it. Same for Savannah Slew problem with that is keeps messing up her starts but she did get a good place on her last start she gets first time cheek pieces which stands out because unbeaten when applying new headgear to her, very very tempted you know because will enjoy the softening ground and gets Mullens booked in look at the write up to see if i change my mind last minute on the for a main bet you know what i am like will probably throw it in can not help myself lmao i did notice Robert was big on Kassio and his normally right so not sure but Skybet is offering 14/1 very tempting will think on that why doing the write ups

The 5.35 i was hoping someone would post something on the forum about this race because Ypres, Cliff and Tick the boxes are so tough to pick between for me might just leave that all together but if anyone wants add something about that race let me know. 

Going do the write up on the main 3 i really like the chances of Call it Magic, will decide soon about Savannah Slew.

So basically that is all the email says each night, will be posting it on this part from now on lot of random stuff normally.


oh sam...lol! JonBoy 2.20 Pontefract 14/1 drops down in trip and trainers only horse out might be worth a bit of a risk for someone if interested not for me personally not my type of race with lot of could be types you can pick up 14 at Bet365 best price can get it.


..didnt do it silly me!
Another great call... Really good.

5 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thank you hope someone had a small bet on it I do not take them bets myself just like to offer opinion in certain races so you was not the only one to miss it Will I often do that give my thoughts for them to win but it was not my sort of race tonne having a bet on but I know some enjoy reading views and some choose to take the bet or not think many did not normally lot of people avoid them type of races and fields

Sent from Topic'it App

6 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Samantha.dee wrote:Thank you hope someone had a small bet on it I do not take them bets myself just like to offer opinion in certain races so you was not the only one to miss it Will I often do that give my thoughts for them to win but it was not my sort of race tonne having a bet on but I know some enjoy reading views and some choose to take the bet or not think many did not normally lot of people avoid them type of races and fields

Sent from Topic'it App


no fair play, you put it up there, wouldnt have considered it myself either, wasnt a main sas bet or anything like

7 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
foxy lass is another one that "got away" lol, looked and looked etc lol

8 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No main bets get write up on that bit is just pondering thoughts I sometimes do often times when you hear one of us say should of took the bet you see first hand what we mean now lol but I be putting it all in this section each time so I leave that up to individual if want to bet on the wondering list pretty much open I only bet on ones I write up in the main take savannah slew for example o never placed that bet either only if write up in main means bet placed for me

Sent from Topic'it App

9 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
Staff
Staff
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Main bets 

2.10 Gerry the Glover 7/1 (Bet365)**
5.20 Vintage Dream 12/1 (Bet365)*
4.55 Call it Magic 9/1 (Bet365) ***
I always like when the most confident one wins for you specially when one you do not bet on wins i always like seeing you get something back for the work

10 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Tina.Crossly wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Main bets 

2.10 Gerry the Glover 7/1 (Bet365)**
5.20 Vintage Dream 12/1 (Bet365)*
4.55 Call it Magic 9/1 (Bet365) ***
I always like when the most confident one wins for you specially when one you do not bet on wins i always like seeing you get something back for the work

yep, sam did seem very very confident on call it magic without mentioning the N word! love when she does that, I took the hint though!...would never have picked that myself in a million years!

11 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:23 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
First 3 star ⭐️ of the month need catch up sean

12 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh not found nothing worth a 1 star in weeks let alone a 3 star horse meh

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

13 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:37 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
4 places bet365 I take that thanks

14 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:43 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Sean how come they paid 4 places on my bet but on same one only 3 places and one says lost other says place I screenshot show you when home something strange going on how can same bet be 3 place an lost but other be 4 place never seen that before

15 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
It is 4 places just checked they paid on both and says on slip 4 places u confused me send me photo so I can look k

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

16 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
Staff
Staff
I only got 3 places might be because no runner not actually sure

17 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:16 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
look how does this add up???


18 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
Staff
Staff


They must sometimes do special offers at certain times Char i personally never got it need keep eye on this sort of thing can come in handy

19 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:32 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Will have to pay close attention to it then

20 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:35 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
We not count that then cuz jus asked few others n they only got 3 place so we out strike in that for Ines who got 4 places

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

21 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:07 am

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was not a disaster today did not help much because some got only 3 places on a bet which was a shame so we void that one and Mark it loss for the books, we managed earn some money back not profit paid for some of yesterday bets but only few days in nice and early yet. 

Main Bets 
4.10 Matts Legacy 12/1 (Bet365) *
5.05 Grapevine 14/1 (Bet365)** 
5.45 Stoneham 25/1 (Bet365) ***
6.15 Desktop 25/1 (Skybet) * 
9.15 Mitchum 12/1 (Skybet) **

Notes

I know you can get a better price for Desktop but we want the 4 places on offer 

Mitchum we chose Skybet because it was offering same price that Bet365 was but also gave us a chance for 4 places so make sure use skybet

Sean was fine to take the ones above and he did not really like the look of much tomorrow, i am sure he will look tomorrow again but for now just the above. 

My Thoughts

Haylah might interest someone Hannon paid lot of money for the horse nearly a quarter of a million, the dams sire is Kyllachy and the sire of this horse is Epaulette who ran over 6f on his first start and placed might need first run but with Dettori on board a positive place chance at least but again not for me due to a big field of new horses but is certainly worth keeping a eye on his first start out for future purposes can get 10/1 if you fancy a bet in the 1.50 Newbury race

22 Re: ADVANCE NOTES on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:11 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P


My Thoughts

Haylah might interest someone Hannon paid lot of money for the horse nearly a quarter of a million, the dams sire is Kyllachy and the sire of this horse is Epaulette who ran over 6f on his first start and placed might need first run but with Dettori on board a positive place chance at least but again not for me due to a big field of new horses but is certainly worth keeping a eye on his first start out for future purposes can get 10/1 if you fancy a bet in the 1.50 Newbury race


I see your Haylah and raise you a billycock hill!

1:50 billycock hill 66-1 , kingscote\dascombe combo, travelled a long way for this, sire is kyllachy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum