Sean

Voodoo

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » The good times start here!

The good times start here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The good times start here! on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
I cannot ignore SAS anymore, so starting today, I am a fully committed disciple\ follower of all their bets as posted.

My personal stakes will be £2 e/w 6-1 and over, £1 e/w on 20-1 and over and 50p e/w on the tracker powers that be horses

My starting pot was £50 and I now have £18 invested below (probably missed the early prices but hey!)

Beverley 17:35 - Outright BettingPontecarlo Boye/wSingle15.001.000.00OpenPending
Sandown 15:05 - Outright BettingNaval Warfaree/wSingle10.001.000.00OpenPending
Yarmouth 17:25 - Outright BettingOrient Classe/wSingle11.004.000.00OpenPending
Fairyhouse 18:10 - Outright BettingHere For The Craice/wSingle10.004.000.00OpenPending
Yarmouth 17:55 - Outright BettingFather Mckenziee/wSingle6.004.000.00OpenPending
Sandown 15:40 - Outright BettingDarkroom Angele/wSingle41.002.000.00OpenPending
Kelso 16:30 - Outright BettingLouloumillse/wSingle67.002.000.00OpenPending

I think i didnt fully commit before basically cos I like to try and do things myself, I dont like taking from people, buy I can no longer ignore the profits!
So I'm not even going to check them out, just see the post and bet, so please add me to any email groups or anything you have the regulars, because lovely people, i am so onboard now!

I also have the app now so thanks for finding that!

If anyone wants to follow and post here, please do

Sam\ice queen introduced me to different accounts for different pots, so that is what I am going to do
Boylesports ONLY for SAS
Sky for my own
brucebetting for the odds and sods  lol!, colin, voodoo, scram, icequeen etc etc

this way i can see very clearly how I am doing

so thank you guys and I hope I dont jinx ya!

good luck everyone!

2 Re: The good times start here! on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Don't worry bout jinxin lot of ppl think that but I do not believe in stuff like that we either goin win or lose Neva jinxed I joke bout it that Sam etc jinx but I dunt believe it all that it is fate wa will be will be lucky u did not follow last month worst month we ever had that was since we been doin it

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

3 Re: The good times start here! on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Will start this again tonight last time we got to 500 in can't remember now it is on Facebook so will run it again I did not know anyone was still doing it that is why I stopped updating the records because I was following everything to the pound few months back just to see if small stakes could follow will do it tonight

4 Re: The good times start here! on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:11 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote: so please add me to any email groups or anything you have the regulars
Going start putting them in the Advanced Notes section each night now ok because do not want anyone thinking big secret and sometimes the multis was not working well i say that sometimes i think i was sending them out wrong   So make sure to check that part but the write ups come in the main bit all it is for is just to basically say this this and this bookie to use saves people searching around for best odds specially if they using a phone to place the bets easier to just app log in comes more in handy for when doing a multiple if we suggest a patent it sometimes gets confusing when you say the odds and they hunting around 2 or 3 different ones trying find where to place the multi bet to get the right odds Call it Magic is a good bet that hoping will win for us tomorrow with the Ruby Walsh booking going do write up now on it

5 Re: The good times start here! on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:24 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ayr is wiped out so done a few of the others that sean mentioned

Ballinrobe 16:55 - Outright BettingCall It Magice/wSingle8.002.000.00OpenPending
Chelmsford 18:15 - Outright BettingUptown Funke/wSingle10.002.000.00OpenPending
Chelmsford 18:15 - Outright BettingSputnik Planume/wSingle8.004.000.00OpenPending
Yarmouth 15:35 - Outright BettingEben Dubaie/wSingle11.001.000.00OpenPending
Yarmouth 15:35 - Outright BettingAffaire/wSingle15.001.000.00OpenPending
Yarmouth 15:35 - Outright BettingGrams And Ouncese/wSingle17.001.000.00

6 Re: The good times start here! on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
My personal pick(s)

4.00 Pontefract Megan Lily 33/1

I feel any Fahey horse deserves some sort of respect and this filly is worth giving a go again on good to soft ground gets the help of Garritty form on similar ground is ok good to soft two places out of 3 and 1 win and place when going is soft did not get a clear run LTO and hoping can show improved performance here 

Saver on Savannah Slew 16/1 

Sam said about this horse in her Advanced notes and it is hard for me to overlook this one at the current price 

follow S.A.S Small Pot Start with £20

£1 each way 

Uptown funk 9/1 , Sputnik 7/1, Affair 14/1 , Call it Magic 5/1

I missed the prices my fault, they posted up way in advance so can only blame myself on this bit will do the following 3 NR saved us £6 so will put Sputnik Call it Magic in a £2 each way double 

£12 Spent
£18 Pot

7 Re: The good times start here! on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:40 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Tina.Crossly wrote:My personal pick(s)

4.00 Pontefract Megan Lily 33/1

I feel any Fahey horse deserves some sort of respect and this filly is worth giving a go again on good to soft ground gets the help of Garritty form on similar ground is ok good to soft two places out of 3 and 1 win and place when going is soft did not get a clear run LTO and hoping can show improved performance here 

Saver on Savannah Slew 16/1 

Sam said about this horse in her Advanced notes and it is hard for me to overlook this one at the current price 

follow S.A.S Small Pot Start with £20

£1 each way 

Uptown funk 9/1 , Sputnik 7/1, Affair 14/1 , Call it Magic 5/1

I missed the prices my fault, they posted up way in advance so can only blame myself on this bit will do the following 3 NR saved us £6 so will put Sputnik Call it Magic in a £2 each way double 

£12 Spent
£18 Pot

yes I liked savannah slew as well, and I will do yours in a separate pot\account...im just posting for myself really so I can see i havent forgotten any lol!

8 Re: The good times start here! on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:22 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
not going post the bets  but just a marker for me as i have done them and all the trackers

but slight change, 3 star ones I am doing a tenner e/w and 2 star £2.50 e/w
also throwing a quid on sams thoughts ones

good luck all

9 Re: The good times start here! on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:22 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
back on track and followed all, with a tenner on holly bush henry and a double that and pincheck

10 Re: The good times start here! on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:38 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:back on track and followed all, with a tenner on holly bush henry and a double that and pincheck

turned out nice again! Thanks to SAS\Icequeen and Voodoo

Naas 17:30 - Outright BettingPinchecke/wDouble4.508.0052.50WonWon
Plumpton 15:50 - Outright BettingHolly Bush Henry2.50Won

Plumpton 15:50 - Outright BettingHolly Bush HenrySingle2.8810.0028.75WonWon

11 Re: The good times start here! on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:47 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Good to see you on the double Ubik god knows why they never suggested that for the main bet double

12 Re: The good times start here! on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:54 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Just to say I am still following all SAS and tracker horses and confident things will pick up for everyone soon, they are all good picks but as Sean says, "horses are only human aint they"

13 Re: The good times start here! on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Been far worse darker days for them Will one time last month they was minus then went onto banging in 50/1 the lot and ended up over 2 grand up so would not worry too much on it at moment i was having a good few days but no doubt it be my turn soon to have the bad days why i watching them have the good days only worry if you hear them worry i say and by amount bets Sam took on and spent she is not worried lmao

14 Re: The good times start here! on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:12 pm

XxicequeenxX

Good thing about how they do it that it only takes one or two wins to see the pot right again, the tracker horses help because sometimes shorts come up to win.

It is harder for you Will at moment because you playing fresh we playing on months worth of profit which makes it easier for us to not worry about bad days and rarely notice them.

15 Re: The good times start here! on Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:13 pm

XxicequeenxX

you think the tracker horses was £800 up last month i was left with a £200 pot for this month still over £100 left of it so technically i still got £600 to play with from last months that we banked and so on but i can see why it harder for someone who is starting a fresh.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum