September Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

51 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Ubik wrote:
Robert Powers wrote:Brilliant work on here everyone, always good when your first horse lands for you can sit and rest now. Think the other two are anything types i more excited about seeing how my King game does now it is looking like going land the crown with amount of points i am due back if this 4.55 wins for me going steal it off my little girl lol

loz, you havent read the rules! Theres a long way to go plus Kelly added this interesting assassination option! 

If you Max out and win on a horse above 5/1 you get a Assassination Star meaning you can deduct half of someones pot and everyone will be awarded a number and a generator will be spun and whatever number it lands on that person will be awarded them points i will be in charge of that so it is fair because i will be banned from winning the game so i will be impartial then all knowing the generated number i spin is impartial. BUT will you be brave to risk entire pot just to try assassinate the current leader i would not be lol 
I won it i should of maxed out that lot of points i getting now lol

52 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lolz, wait til friday, Be interesting to see how you play the friday fiver challenge and I wouldnt like to be the person who robs Kelly of her crown!  

53 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Ubik wrote:lolz, wait til friday, Be interesting to see how you play the friday fiver challenge and I wouldnt like to be the person who robs Kelly of her crown!  
She will be moody all night no doubt lol

54 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ubik wrote:Ive done full stake on 

7.55 Kempton Ventura Blues - i honestly see no reason why this will be beaten today was in class 4 over C&D LTO and was only beaten half a length by Mudallel comes back to C&D but in weaker company class 5 she should be winning this race with little worries Pat Dobbs is booked to ride out and only failed one time to place or win on this horse out of 5 starts, Richard Hannon played it clever booking him in today, Dobbs rode this when last won over C&D in class 5 company May last year where she beat Magical forest who was a 5/4F horse with plenty of horses coming out of that race showing improvement. In June this was running here over shorter distance why i mention that is because in that race Shenanigans was about 4L behind Ventura Blues and that just went onto win a class 3 race by 1L beating horses like Lincoln Rocks at Goodwood who we all know is a good horse having then went onto York and won the EBF Fillies Handicap in class 2 company all that points to Ventura Blues being a better horse than we might think everything says winner here bar any mistakes 5/1 

please tell me EVERYONE followed sam on this??

robert? paul?

55 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Yes i did i part of the original followers and went to work so missed few months but follow all they tip up again now spot on tipping when Sam or sean does a confident write up like that you know it is going to win like she said can see no reason why it will be beaten you know then to listen lol

56 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.35 Haydock Marmajuke Bay going take a risky bet on with this horse is dropping back to 1m 3f when last seen over C&D he won over 2 and half Lengths which was over good to soft and a other time by 2L on good to soft over C&D so that is two wins so am hoping return to trip and course and the ground working out for him should do well 12/1 

57 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
7.10 Circulate dropped right down the weights and step up in trip should win 14/1
7.40 Ourmullion should place 16/1

58 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:47 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Voodoo wrote:4.35 Haydock Marmajuke Bay going take a risky bet on with this horse is dropping back to 1m 3f when last seen over C&D he won over 2 and half Lengths which was over good to soft and a other time by 2L on good to soft over C&D so that is two wins so am hoping return to trip and course and the ground working out for him should do well 12/1 

great pick voodoo, thanks! 

59 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good one voodoo x

60 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Good one again Paul

61 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
i was only expecting the place on that so happy with that one plus the drift out

62 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paulcrossley wrote:i was only expecting the place on that so happy with that one plus the drift out

yep nicely done Paul, wasnt on it, but at least you getting your finger out a last  lol!

63 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Bill.Price

DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
Good to see you back around Rob did wonder where you got to

64 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
3.55 Peedo Boy hope he can finally make me some money his been bit of a let down 14/1

65 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Decent work from you lately Paul hope your pick does well for you tomorrow some proper punty type at decent prices to go in on 

5.05 Ascot Ice Lord I like how they booked in Doyle really like her work ran well at Newmarket on last start should do well for me 14/1 ew

5.40 Ascot Robot boy why not give this one a chance do like this horse have backed lot of times wont mind the soft ground and is falling right down the weights 12/1 ew

2.50 Thirsk Mr Carbonator sorry Fahey you say do not giveu up on bob but i need to for this horse often back this recent runs been very well 8/1 ew

66 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Going enjoy Saturday hardest day to do them i think and agree lot of punty big prices which you can see below 

5.45 Thirsk Sheepscar Lad i think this can do a second win in a row gets a claimer back in Edmunds should not mind the extra 4lb weight rise won on good to soft before 7/1

1.55 Stratford Dealing River a open looking race many need to do more to win this and that could play into this ones hands enjoys it around here and gets the Sean Bowen booking 8/1 

3.15 Kempton Georgian Bay always gets set up for this race won it a couple years ago and come 2nd last year they always target this race with this horse 14/1 

5.00 Kempton Plant Pot Power placed on last start should be able to finally win here 6/1

4.00 Leopardstown Mattymolls Gaga you said punty odds Colin here is one won here in July under this jockey steps up in trip this time well worth a risk at the odds 40/1 

5.35 Leopardstown Hydrangea Winter will make a mistake and if does this will sneak the win 25/1 

67 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
My usual Patent 

2.25 Haydock Queen Kindly Fahey sends 3 here and puts hanagon on this one interesting we all know these two can win a big race each Saturday do not be put off by the price 40/1 

3.00 Haydock Distant Path drops in distance and came 4th in this race and now lot lighter one to try 16/1

8.30 Wolverhampton Yasir how annoying can this one get gets the 7lb claim of Glenister back and a big drop back down to a suitable C&D was 3rd over it lto right down in the weights for this should be placing 28/1 

68 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
B Fifty Two just got to be done can not avoid it 8/1 cover on Aprovado 10/1 4.40 Thirsk

Rasing Sand is unbeaten at this C&D 100% should do a 3rd win here 12/1 2.45 Ascot 

Be Perfect talking of punts lets go Ruth Carr and Garrity 2 wins 1 place on this one and if shows up anything like did at Hamilton could run a big race 25/1 5.15 Thirsk 

Mitchum Swagger should get a other win here won over C&D cheek pieces worked perfect 5/1 3.35 Haydock

Suedois Should win it and my best bet of the day 5/1 6.10 Leopardstown

Taj Mahal wonder if this one will end up beating churchil today can at least Place 6.45 Leopardstown 

Baraweez was backed on here and really rated can make up for that winning this race 10/1 7.20 Leopardstown 

Nicker of the day - Idol deputy 33/1 6.00 Wolverhampton

69 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Paulcrossley wrote:3.55 Peedo Boy hope he can finally make me some money his been bit of a let down 14/1

70 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:10 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Colin. wrote: 

5.05 Ascot Ice Lord I like how they booked in Doyle really like her work ran well at Newmarket on last start should do well for me 14/1 ew
You earned that Colin thank you for the message on this only got 12s but i am happy with that glad it came out well x

71 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Wish i did Taxmeifyoucan with this lol

72 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not often i say it but thanks everyone who posts up day in day out on here has you see above i do go around placing bets on everyones stuff just do not like to say which taking pressure off people then if do not know being followed lol earned some top money off you lot every single person on this site i can say has earned me some money in the past least once so thank you everyone

73 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Colin. wrote:Decent work from you lately Paul hope your pick does well for you tomorrow some proper punty type at decent prices to go in on 

5.40 Ascot Robot boy why not give this one a chance do like this horse have backed lot of times wont mind the soft ground and is falling right down the weights 12/1 ew

2.50 Thirsk Mr Carbonator sorry Fahey you say do not giveu up on bob but i need to for this horse often back this recent runs been very well 8/1 ew

come here you big lug, you getting a big old man hug for ice lord 

i like how you dont post often but when you do, you are worth listening to 

74 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
i brought the best over tha why voodoo some of them i no in person others from different forums i brought some of the best round every single one of them are value hunters and i brought some very interesting ppl over who thought they was followers or so they was meant to believe but look at Ubik his one of the best underated tipsters on this site yet when we first met him he thought he was better at followering yet his a better tipster than he gives himself credit for

75 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I have earned lot of money off Ubik he went over two days showing very good money so i followed, and off Nick and Scram i earned a packet off Foxy and Henyas are interesting two i been watching from the fiver game and Relyod is spot on with his tips i have followed his stuff and earned decent money off him. Call me a mug but it is rare i follow you and Sam i tell you why.

You two are business people to earn off you two you need to stick to it 24.7 following only you two to earn very good money no denying that but you make a mistake and follow your own bets on top of that it means you stuffed that is why it is rare i follow you two i do read and take some horses but it is impossible to follow you both unless you want to make it like a business run type of gambling which is a unique way of doing it and not seen many approach it like you two do but if you miss a day with you two you got try catch up and it is not fair to expect you both to fall back in line because been doing it for a year now

76 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:42 pm

Sean

Robert Powers wrote:
5.35 Leopardstown Hydrangea Winter will make a mistake and if does this will sneak the win 25/1 
Mistake made buddy looooool

77 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:44 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Robert Powers wrote:
Smashed it this forum is smashing it up this week

78 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Some great bets on here today guys and i agree Voodoo i am actually Seans business partner in the real world and his always been machine like when comes to business and he zones in on the horses like he would a business so i 100% get what your saying about that. Going quit why ahead now on the horses see what going around rest of the week.

79 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lionheart wrote:
Suedois Should win it and my best bet of the day 5/1 6.10 Leopardstown
Nice one Lionheart i am the only one without a winner on here now hope my last lands lol

80 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Great tipping again on here...it's just a pleasure to read the write ups and thank  the guys who tip winners. As everyone knows.... it's not easy to hammer the bookies on a regular basis.

81 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Nice winners all over the place today, well done all! (bar Voodoo :P but you get so many other days with good winners so no worries)

my regret today is not going for taxmeifyoucan, i usually check Icequeens' section but somehow did not compute it today, must have been sleeping with eyes opened... That section has been doing well day after day.

Hydrangea is a pretty cool find!

82 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:08 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Echoing what has already been said, but great picks on here yesterday. Missed Some, but backed a couple including Hydrangea (Thanks Robert). Cheers one and all!

83 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:28 am

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Cliff...1.55...York...I tipped this horse last time out when he finished second....I know today looks tougher ( bigger field step up in class) but he's bottom of the weights and with Bet 365 paying 5 places at 14/1 he might be worth a nibble.

84 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.35 Perth Here Comes Love taking a punt on this one now stepped up to 3m did run ok over 3m when was last at it maybe it is time he gets a win 25/1 

2.45 Newton Moorlands Jack won well over C&D wont mind the soft ground can win here 6/1

2.25 Brighton Whitecrest should finally win in this type of field decent enough price 7/2

85 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Listowel has a unique surface and horses either take to it or not. The Jockey W Lordan has a good record  at this course, so will go with him tomorrow on Voyageofdiscovery  at 3:00 and Ice Storm at 3:30.

86 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Did everyone see Sir Tommy 50/1 Win and think we know how today is going end up lol

87 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Voodoo wrote:Did everyone see Sir Tommy 50/1 Win and think we know how today is going end up lol

didnt see it , but looked at it and discarded!

how does that happen????

no form, NR\PU\4th of 5\4th of 12\5th of 10\8th of 11

COMMENTS 
Not finished closer than 15l to a winner in bumper/hurdle runs and was pulled up latest

88 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
not actually sure could not handle class 6 on soft well beaten over C&D two times and actually had a better horse in this race yet he storms home in class 4 with a better horse sometimes stuff like that really throws you lol

89 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
was not going bother having a bet today but seeing that first one i thought i take a punt here 

3.05 Perth Native Optimist 33/1

Only C&D winner in this field winning in much better competition at 28/1 some will say got lucky jockey as won on this a handful of times well worth punting on

90 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Voodoo wrote:
2.45 Newton Moorlands Jack won well over C&D wont mind the soft ground can win here 6/1

Nice one Vood

91 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
14L's he smashed that one but broke even not giving me results for the other race and not updating on my slip so think i broke even today with tiny bit of profit expected washout when seen whitecrest lose so will have except that for today

92 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Voodoo wrote:not actually sure could not handle class 6 on soft well beaten over C&D two times and actually had a better horse in this race yet he storms home in class 4 with a better horse sometimes stuff like that really throws you lol

red giant won, short price fave, but again, no form whatsoever, but quickly made fave
It could be that RED GIANT is regressing but he won over a similar trip to this when with Noel Meade and his three defeats for Jennie Candlish have been at about 2m, so there's good reason to hope for something better her

93 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Sean

you will get money back voodoo they voided the race cause of a horse running around on the run in

94 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:13 pm

Sean

9 ran 
Distances:  Time: 6m 14.40s (slow by 32.40s) Total SP: 119% 

Race declared void due to a stricken horse on the run-in. Hand-timed

95 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Colin. wrote:was not going bother having a bet today but seeing that first one i thought i take a punt here 

Perfect place money Col and cheers did wonder why it is not updating my slip

96 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Colin. wrote:was not going bother having a bet today but seeing that first one i thought i take a punt here 

Only C&D winner in this field winning in much better competition at 28/1 some will say got lucky jockey as won on this a handful of times well worth punting on

nice place there fella, had the winner in my weight watchers section, but just experimenting with that at the moment

97 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Bill.Price

The horse Johnny Go died in that race so was a voided bet but you can argue it should not of been voided because was a fair race i thought but they raised the flag so voided entire race out 

2.15 Catterick Dapper Man  

Hot Hannah would probably win this race but going chance this one here would not be a chance if the ground was good but where it classed being soft it is a risky bet keeps the Hamilton booking which i do like he rode this on last start at Thirsk and was only beaten a neck both the trainer and the Jockey are doing well should be around the finish line 8/1

98 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Bill.Price

Just noticed my new badge saying 4 weeks now keeping a long run holding onto this aint i

99 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.45 Catterick Meandmyshadow drops back to 6f for this race having gone over 7 on last which did not seem to suit it does well at Catterick winning over the C&D and placing 3 times over it gets Josh Foyle booked in having already rode this to a win won on good to soft over this C&D so can not see the soft going being a big issue worth a bet 20/1 

5.15 Catterick Lackaday won over C&D on soft going in June out of 5 runs here is 2 W 1 P Mathers booked in and his working on a 28% strike rate 11/1 

3.05 Worcester Solstalla his form over jumps at Worcester is very good i think 7 runs 1 win 5 places jockey booking of Boinville is a plus 12 runs 2 wins 6 places does really well this time of year also very consistent horse since gone jumping form is 221135p432243 at the odds worth a risk 9/1

100 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Groundworker is the bet for me thanks to Angi it looks a expensive day for me tomorrow so going to just stick with this one for my own personal bet does well when heads to Newcastle and should end the day on bit of a high for me dropped in the weights and can see little reasoning on why this wont be winning 7/1 Newcastle 9.15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum