V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Stage one

50p each way on 6/1+
£1 win on anything under

Stage two (£40 - £50 pot aim to hit this by end of month 1)

£1 each way 6+
£2 win under

Stage three (150-200  month 2)

£2.50 each way 6+
£5 Win under
Thanks everyone the stage plan is going great Sam

12/1 w
20/1 p 
8/1 place
16/1 p
11/1 W
L

6 bets 
£12.00 Spent

3 Placed
2 Won

12/1 W, 11/1 W 
20/1 p, 16/1 p, 8/1 p

£23.53

£23.53 - Original Stake of day 1 £6 

Pot £17.53

Stage one going great if keep this up end of Month 1 i can get to stage two so working so far Sam

yep have to stick with it lol, not like me...but your pot for me is going well, thanks!

252 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
If you get over Stage 1 £50 Limit DO NOT move to stage two ok Voodoo only move to stage two when you get to end of the month from when you started this will help you discipline yourself when it comes to future so you wont chase money because when stakes get bigger the losses hurt more and you fall into chasing money use stage one and two to discipline your mind to sticking to a set stake no matter how big the pot gets do the 3 stage plan come Christmas you will be telling me how right i was it was how we started off and some of our small stakes started profit is profit no matter how small and if you can discipline you can make a job out of this it will pay for your way to Uni and so on will keep eye on how you are doing

253 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I might start the stage plan, i often find myself chasing money then waiting for pay day so am going do this now will start stage one on £1 stakes because only do a couple a time normally it is very disciplined approach to it which is what most (i know i do) find hard because once i win i quickly spend it putting more bets on then end up spending the profit so am going set aside some money next week when get my wages and try this stage thing it is like being back at AA aint it pmsl

254 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
impatience is my downfall...every time.
I need to learn it in life in general but i always want everything now
If i could learn that, i would be much better off, i get to one level and instead of being happy, i want the next, and then the next lol

255 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Western Jo only bet for me tomorrow 1.40 Uttoxeter came close on last start thought be shorter in the market 5/1 safe play on the place for money back

256 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
A Question...When you watch a race "in play" and the prices are changing constantly, is it the money that is being bet or how the horse is running that is causing the fluctuating prices?

257 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
This might help Relyod 

Influences on the Odds

There are many things that can influence odds on a sport that is already in play, for most of them seeing the cause is enough to predict the effect upon the odds. Some examples of common events that influence odds are:

Players being dismissed from play (red card, yellow card, sin-bin etc.)
Runner stalling, falling, colliding (horse racing, dog racing etc.).
Obstructions to runners (horse racing, dog racing etc.)
Issuing of penalty (football, rugby, hockey etc.)
Set movements (corners, throw-ins, scrums etc.)
Deuce (tennis).
Weather changes (many sports)

258 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Bill.Price

I sometimes join in for fun on In Play not often but if i see a horse doing well and the in play drifts i will take the bet i am sure Angi or Kelly done similar the other week on here, i think they rely on how the race is panning out more so than they do on the market taking a bet i think they might judge it on a mixture of all but often the race is very short so i think they rely on watching the race with a tiny part going towards people placing a bet it must be very hard work how many times have we seen horses on in play sometimes go right out to 200/1 on in play yet shock and end up winning

259 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.40 Uttox it's A Gimme dropping back to 2m4 for this race and drop back into class 3 won over this distance when last over it and placed well in class 3 a couple of starts ago 8/1

4.10 Uttox Bobble Boru very unlucky on last start beaten a nose they have booked a 3lb claimer in should be enough to see this win 15/2

4.00 Naas Alphabet a other horse we have seen on here before good jockey on board and bottom of the weights 13/2

260 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Thanks Bill.

261 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.35 Kempton Stellarta got so unlucky on last start should win today 11/2

5.05 Kempton family fortunes great jockey on board money already going to this one worth trying 9/1

3.40 Leicester Willytheconqueror finally given a break drop in class and right down the weights good ground good price 7/1

262 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.30 Belmount is a worry but Kilfinichen Bay won this race last year and is the only C&D winner in the field trainer doing so good price far too big in my view 8/1

263 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
4.45 Lingfield First Experience over priced to me returning to the AW and stepping back up in trip runs his best when here 16 starts 2 wins 8 places drop in class with a 3lb claimer booked in 33/1

264 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.25 Warwick Drumaland came close on last start should do well 7/1 

3.40 Lingfield Three Little birds am sure i saw this on here LTO will try it 13/2 

5.45 Lingfield Silver Dixie jockey doing well and keeps the ride on this one does have 2 places on this horse on the turf one coming from Lingfield LTO does have a C&D win which is a plus nice price 12/1 

265 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
They dropping Relight my fire back to 7f on soft ground and booking Allan back in ran really well on his last start at Musselburgh came 3rd out of 11 old time horse can do well now at a course and distance this is liking  3.15 Beverley 7/1

Sprititual Star had excuses couple of last starts before that form was 31222 then pulled up because bleed  then ran bad next time back to the AW where form was 222137 won a class 3 over C&D and gets Bradley back in who handles this horse well 
4.45 Lingfield  16/1 

think could be time to turn to Fanagan with Chiswick bay forgive the Goodwood run lets move to the Beverley run when last out was not shown up that day when making last start so did well to place should do bit better here 4.25 Beverley 8/1

Cloudy bob is now getting a decent 7lb claimer booked in is a previous course winner should do better than odds suggest  4.25 Warwick 12/1

266 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:57 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
3.05 Lingfield Meetings Man not beaten far out on last start and does run well on the AW won over C&D in class better class 16/1

10 points each way for both these below on Queen/King Game

7.40 Chelmsford Bint Dandy a other coming back to the AW and with SDS should win today 12/1 

9.10 Chelsford Doctor Parkes i do like this one getting a 5lb claimer booked in will be able to at least place that is the hope on this one i am sure should be a couple write ups on this horse on this site 14/1

267 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:10 am

Foxy

Regular
Regular
3.15 Beverley Chaplin Bay

when last seen this was racing over at York came 7th out of 18 did not run to his best i thought specially when had a tough start so did well to get into 7th place is coming back to class 5 this time around his form reads well over class 5 races at Ayr and come 3rd again not having a great run but did well to come 3rd still on a winnable mark for this race 12/1

268 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Most the cards can be wiped out tomorrow not much at all worth betting on 

4.20 Goodwood Renfrew Street drops in class and steps up in distance trainer in form and Fanning booked in who is on form she should place at least 14/1

5.25 Goodwood Flowing Clarets step down in trip and weights might be just what this needs 12/1

8.40 Kempton Emenem well overpriced Egan back in the saddle 2 wins on this 2 places steps up in distance ran well at Goodwood lto drop down in class AW for is very good should win today 12/1

269 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:29 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
R 410 see the sun
R 515 maraakib
would have been my ew king of the yard but worth some consideration.

270 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:59 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
Half four Perth Sky Khan 13/2

Some of you will know me from facebook and may or may not of chatted, not a big talker on it but have seen me and my sister around every so often. Bill's daughters thought might join today and give my views been doing racing for a few years on and off when not busy and learned lot off my dad. Been a watcher when can find the time and also taken some bets off here when passing the time in the office thought will pass on my own little thoughts.

I have followed this horse for a few years now and was one of the horses i ever had a first win on so am hoping can give me a first winner of the forum. The ground is going to be heavy today and that will help this one i feel, you have to go all the way back to 2014 to judge on how this acts on heavy ground was at the Investec Derby at Epsom long time back now only really seems like yesterday time does go so fast. Came 2nd that day and reading the Analysis of the race on racing post the ground was changed the last minute to heavy going and he went off 4lb and still managed to do very well, why other horses struggled this took it in his stride.

Two starts over at Perth placing both times coming 2nd, one of them was this very race 2 years ago he placed 2nd behind Sealous Scout, Sun Cloud who is also in this race this year was 18L behind Sky Khan yes he needs to overcome the huge weights this time around and probably the best option would of been Dawerann or Solway Dan but i sticking to a horse i know best.

Lucinder Russel won this race back in 2014 also with Bescot Springs 

Singles on Sky Khan 13/2
Small bet on a Combination Tricast Sky Khan, Solway Dandy and Dawerann 

271 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Two O'clock Redcar Rock on Bertie 13/2

Always good to check the market each morning i think, i am not so impressed now with the 20/1 going to 7/1 i never trust market movers like that many feel it is a positive sign but trust me i will take a drift anytime of the day.

A horse i have not yet seen mentioned on here which is in one way a good thing giving me chance to mention it but could be a negative sign saying avoid it but i was sat in the office this morning twiddling my thumbs and thought why did i not place a bet on Rock on Bertie last night.

Taking a look further into the race i soon came to the conclusion it is a very open looking race and that was maybe why i changed my mind, you think how often do you see the first race of each card easy to predict i am sure they throw them in for the hell of it get all the horses of the day that they can not find a race for and push them into the opening cards.

This seems to be by far the best horse coming to this race with the best jockey booking of Lewis Edmunds he's giving a 3lb claim allowance and is 33% strike rate Nigel Tinkler is showing it is his time of year going with a 33% himself, the drop back to 6f will suit this horse and should finally break the tag.

Negatives

Might be yet to win a race, Angie B and Ray Purchase are two horses people might be left wondering about in this race Angie B could be a good place now getting first time cheekpieces and Ray Purchase is currently looking a bit over priced i would of thought that would of had more support today a other major negative is the field full of so many potential improvers.

Keep a eye on Rema Al Kuwait they paid over £100,000 for this horse and looks like the type who can secure a handicap race, been given a mark of 58 but i personally think the handicapper has not rated the chances of Rock on Bertie correctly was only beaten a Nk by Milton road off a mark of 53 which was over today's conditions of ground and distance but that was in a class 5 race this is now a class 6 at one time they rated this being a 61 so the handicapper once thought it was a pretty good horse.

Bet on Rock on Berite 13/2
Small each way on Angie B 50/1

272 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
4 places on bet365 for above race.

I took on a small each way double with Sky Khan (7/1 now) and Rock on Bertie (13/2)

Hope everyone does well, specially the main group lucky 15 bet one day that will pay out big i think with the amount of decent tipsters on here can see that getting far in the long run.

My Final bet of the day is a treble 

2.30 - Dream of Delphi 11/4
3.35 - Ventura Royal 5/1
5.15 - Zealous 7/2

100.25/1 Treble

273 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Slightly wrong with this Mary way u work out the OR will av chat wit u later bout it all I find OR hard to understand many do if they honest I ignore the OR to be fair will explain it later to ya but savvy write up

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

274 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:14 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Come 5th missed out on place think bet365 wud offered 5 places but at the odds wud not been worth the place money do not like them type of races at all east to pass up on unless u proper sure on something init

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

275 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
some nice prices around today...anyone catch any? 50-1's runner ups and 16-1 winners etc!

276 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Clonmel Bracklin Princess returned to the flast after a year away from it LTO came 4th not a stand out type but she did enough last time to say she could at least place here 25/1

5.30 Newmarket Bronze Angel Hayley Turner seems to want to remain on this horse had first run back lto might just needed that run we soon see sired by Dark Angel drop in class 22/1 

5.05 Perth Gold Chain might need better ground but i do like this horse worth a risk 13/2

5.40 Perth Spoils of War will really love the heavy ground gets here previous c&d winner 14/1

Will be back later to give my Group bet if we do not get the four

277 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Half five Night Circus 9/1

Was very difficult choosing a horse for this race was torn between The Warrior and Night Circus, i sided with the C&D winner, the only C&D winner in the race for that matter.

Charlie Appleby is really on top form like always, in the past two weeks his 30% strike rate with 8 winners but overall his 23% strike rate showing a profit of +52.92, the jockey on board this horse is a regular Appleby booking of James Doyle 26% and 11 wins in the last 14 days.

The horse i have chose is 33% at this distance having 1 win out of 3 and is 50% over this C&D  1 out of 2 won his very first race here in April, took a bump towards the end in that race and would of won by a bigger distance.

When last seen was at Doncaster and placed 3rd but we can forget that race when working on this because was over 7f so lets got to when last over C&D came 2nd that day ridden by today's jockey that race was held over class two today will be getting class 3 getting lighter weights today did get gelded and looked like he was coming back to his best.

The Analysis for his last race said they think should be tried over 1m 2f so i think it is important that this is going back over 1m just hoping that The Warrior does not win now but this one is younger and open to improvement and is so use to much better company.

Bet on Night Circus 9/1

278 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:5.30 Newmarket Bronze Angel Hayley Turner seems to want to remain on this horse had first run back lto might just needed that run we soon see sired by Dark Angel drop in class 22/1 
First and foremost congratulations on your very nice priced winner today, not one bit of gloating knowing everyone else had a bad day by the looks which is always good to see

Back to this quote

Was very tempted is finally getting a huge break for this race, not run in class 3 company for 5 years now and when did won at Doncaster  off a mark of 87 this is the lowest mark he ever ran over having went right up to 102 very much worth a cover 

Small each way Bronze Angel 18/1

279 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Will be also giving Night Circus a second chance thank you for reminding me was thinking where did i see that name before so checked on our thread back to last start date it ran and noticed Paddy tipped that for a lucky 15 that is why the name was standing out so will be back that now also, and very well done Voodoo and JH he got so unlucky he deserved to win that double with predicting the 14/1 winner i was hoping his second would come in to land the double because would of been deserved.

Felt bit let down tonight on a few horses that i was watching Uncle Charlie and Emenem just to name two

280 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:17 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think next week we should try for something big seems bit slow at moment, but that is because the cards are so shit Newmarket Friday and Saturday think we should try out few group bets i like the spin on Bills side and wont mind spending some money over the weekend get back to taking some proper bets again Friday fiver Challenge day coming up i want to win it all this week take it off the prices then next month steal the King crown and take the powers to the cleaners getting sick of the Price and Powers hanging around now reminds me of the facebook wars   me and Tina need to get some badges and fast so Tina you best start joining in and helping steal one of the main badges if all else fails can always try to bribe off Big Knockers Kelly

281 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:34 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Luana wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:5.30 Newmarket Bronze Angel Hayley Turner seems to want to remain on this horse had first run back lto might just needed that run we soon see sired by Dark Angel drop in class 22/1 
First and foremost congratulations on your very nice priced winner today, not one bit of gloating knowing everyone else had a bad day by the looks which is always good to see
I would of only mentioned it if i knew someone else got on it, and i was also kicking myself because i sat wishing i selected it for the group bet because Robert also sided with the wrong horse so we would of had two winners in the group bet but i chose wrong horse to place in the bet and so did Robert with his two picks so did not feel like celebrating wish i saw Sam's horse in her lucky 15 but things like that motivates me with the Group bet because them three horses would of paid £99 it can be done and will be done i have little doubt on that it is just a case of when something i going to be doing regular now for £3 a day worth trying. You got unlucky with your picks today argued a good case like always just was not your day i think Bronze Angel should do really well now and Turner obviously thinks so because she become bit of a snob in her rides so for her to still want to take it on after failing LTO is a big plus i think plus the huge class drop it will certainly help me reach my goal in the stage betting i been doing. 

Are you going to start up your Pounds for Grands section again that you use to run on facebook enjoyed doing them was fun either way nice to have you contributing to the site and do not worry Bill started his first few days having bets losing on him and so did Charlotte actually most people did, and look at them now a Duel champion and Queen of the forum.

Some people on here are having a little bad run at the moment but ignore that they all good tipsters just some are hitting a rough patch i am the lucky one i went over my rough patch couple of weeks ago could not win for the life of me 

Sent from Topic'it App

282 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:00 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Sean wrote:Slightly wrong with this Mary way u work out the OR will av chat wit u later bout it all I find OR hard to understand many do if they honest I ignore the OR to be fair will explain it later to ya but savvy write up

Sent from Topic'it App

I often confuse myself with it sometimes, i have to sit and think for a few minutes figuring it all out which is stupid really because was only last year i was explaining it to someone word for word, i make plenty of errors that my dad is always pulling me up on which i do not mind i rather be told than keep making the same mistakes. I always do similar with his write ups always hoping i can spot a mistake so i can pull him up on it am yet to find one because he double checks because he knows i am reading it 

Plenty of new people around on here who are very shy so if they see me making mistakes they might then start being bit more confident in posting (that is my excuse each time i make a mistake now i doing it for the team) 

283 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:07 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Voodoo wrote:
I would of only mentioned it if i knew someone else got on it, and i was also kicking myself because i sat wishing i selected it for the group bet because Robert also sided with the wrong horse so we would of had two winners in the group bet but i chose wrong horse to place in the bet and so did Robert with his two picks so did not feel like celebrating wish i saw Sam's horse in her lucky 15 but things like that motivates me with the Group bet because them three horses would of paid £99 it can be done and will be done i have little doubt on that it is just a case of when something i going to be doing regular now for £3 a day worth trying. You got unlucky with your picks today argued a good case like always just was not your day i think Bronze Angel should do really well now and Turner obviously thinks so because she become bit of a snob in her rides so for her to still want to take it on after failing LTO is a big plus i think plus the huge class drop it will certainly help me reach my goal in the stage betting i been doing. 

Are you going to start up your Pounds for Grands section again that you use to run on facebook enjoyed doing them was fun either way nice to have you contributing to the site and do not worry Bill started his first few days having bets losing on him and so did Charlotte actually most people did, and look at them now a Duel champion and Queen of the forum.

Some people on here are having a little bad run at the moment but ignore that they all good tipsters just some are hitting a rough patch i am the lucky one i went over my rough patch couple of weeks ago could not win for the life of me 

Sent from Topic'it App
Thank you Voodoo, who are you on facebook? 

Will start that soon again, at the moment just getting rid of rust again but is something i will start up again, i have actually been checking the forum out for past couple of months when first was put on facebook so i seen everyone doing well i ignore bad runs means nothing to me happens to best of us, i know from watching everyone on here is very good and have own little ways of doing things.

Paul i use to find the feuds fun, my aim is to steal the Duel Crown off my dad and become the first Queen/Duel badge holder i also interested in breaking the Nicker of the Day double before Christmas, basically i want my name all over the HOF top list.

Talking of Christmas the Grotto is coming aint it loved that earned lot of money off that Grotto Ironic really when you think they was all Racing Post tips in the grotto so they come on form during Christmas   i wonder if Sean is going to use them tips again this year for it or find a different route no one can deny last years grotto earned a fortune overall got give credit to Racing post for that.

284 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:35 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
330 Tilly Trotter 16/1
405 Grandads World 9/2
715 Fast Act 14/1
Good Luck All

285 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Something that always bugged me what does XJ mean in the postdata part?

286 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:06 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
@Lionheart wrote:Something that always bugged me what does XJ mean in the postdata part?
Jockey not won in a year, if your working out a race that is a Automatic point deduction.

Here is my quick bets of the day 

Todays Treble

2.55 Cha Bella 5/1
6.05 Shimmering Light 6/4
8.15 My Girl Maisie 4/1

Todays Double

2.55 Che Bella 5/1
4.30 Chitu 7/1

Todays Longshot(s) singles for me

1.50 Getaway Rose 33/1
3.45 MyboyHenry 50/1

Todays Longshot Patent

4.30 Mr Monochrome 10/1
5.50 Singeur 16/1
6.15 Amazing Alice 12/1

287 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:18 am

Luana

Regular
Regular
4 good horses today, could signal a family day outing for the Doyles at Newmarket, i have just also taken on the each way lucky 15 

2.35 Paint 8/1
3.45 Morlock 13/2
4.55 Saunter 8/1
5.30 Night Circus 8/1

Final bet of the day for me these will be, hope all do well today.

288 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Quarter past eight Gun Case 8/1

Two things stood out with this pick, first was the drop back to 7f and the second being the drop back to class 6. Comes today off a good mark of 59 which is his lowest mark yet.

Ran over this course LTO over 1m gave up 1f at the end which shows he will prefer this 7f type of race which showed last year when won over C&D off a mark of 63 in a class 6 race, he does seem a lazy type of horse but won over C&D that day by over 1l.

The trainer Alistair Williams is a mixed bag does jumps and flat and out of all the AW tracks he sends his horses Newcastle is the best track for him showing a 12% win rate 27 of his horses have come in the top four out of 59 in the last 5 years showing a profit of +12.00 to the pound.

Not often see him book this jockey in so will be good to see how he races for him, but Makin is doing well at Newcastle this year having had 12 wins showing a 18% strike rate when rides here his best track so far this season.

Bet on Gun Case 8/1

289 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.05 Haydock Just Hiss should be able to give us some good place money in this type of field 20/1

2.40 Haydock Green Door Big let down on last start but did well on Goodwood going try it 18/1 with a cover on Confessional 12/1 

3.15 Haydock Johnny Barnes trainer is doing so well expecting him to win today 15/2

3.50 Haydock Englishman remember when we backed this and won big on it left it alone since but now it is time to go in again on it 9/1 

290 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:20 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
five past two Haydock Calder Prince 16/1

I did go into this thinking right today i will find something bit less risky, then i seen this horse and well i just had to take the risk (rolls eyes), today i did get closer with my tip odds went down and ended up coming 2nd.

What i liked about this horse was that it is Haydock form is great here, out of the six starts this won twice and placed 3 times.

We might find trouble with the Heavy going but not sure because did win over soft ground so might not be a big issue for this one, they are putting him back over 1m today when last seen over distance was 312 and the 3rd coming at York off this mark. Is yet to win off 90 in last few starts but did win off 94 at Haydock last year and once was rated a 101 so you could say is on a great mark now.

Tom Dascombe sent the winner here last year with Above N Beyond and in 2012 with Anton Chigurh 

Small bet Calder Prince 16/1

Will be plenty more just doing write ups posting over the night 

291 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:50 pm

Luana

Regular
Regular
Five to three Newmarket Cardsharp 14/1

Everyone was really into this horse on his last start at York and he let everyone down was beaten 3L by Sands of Mali.

This is 100% over this course winning by over 1L beating U S Navy Flag does hold a win on Good to soft ground so that will not be a problem in this race, never been out of the top 4 since started 14213133 and over 6f never been out of the top 3.

James Doyle is the perfect Jockey booked in having Road this 4 times and won once placed 3 times, he is 27% strike rate in the 14 days having himself 14 winners.

Mark Johnston won this race last year with The Last Lion who was a 25/1 outsider in the race and again in 2009 with Awzaan. 

This race is known to throw out a good priced winner 25/1, 22/1, 8/1, 25/1, 8/1 in the last ten years so a 50% chance of the winner coming above 8/1.

Small each way on Cardsharp 14/1

Quarter past three Haydock Withernsea 14/1

Everyone heard all about Fahey on this site so no need really go in depth about it but this is a horse that Fahey said is one of his almost sure chances of the day in this race, which when you think his got 4 horses in this field does say to me it is worth taking a each way chance on.

Sammy Jo Bell only booked in once on this last year and came 2nd it does have heavy ground form having a win on heavy going and the jockey is going really well, Haydock form is not that bad having a place here out of two starts.

Small each way on Withernsea 14/1

292 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:27 am

Chris

Regular
Regular
Havnt posted for a long long time...got a risky one but will hill paying 8 places.

3.35 Battle of Marathon..40/1 on WH better prices elsewhere.
Does ok on soft,trainer doing well,going off an ok mark...5th in last years royal hunt...3rd in lincoln...lots of luck needed got a 7lb claimer...prob should be in nicker of the day but im not typing this out again..

293 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Stage 1 plan Update 

£20.00 Spent 

20/1 place ,13/2 Place, 8/1 p, 14/1 p, 8/1 p, 12/1 Place
25/1 p, 22/1 p, 14/2 p

14/1 W

£26.85 - £6.85 Profit

Pot - £17.53 spent £20.00 returned £26.85 

Pot = £24.38 Profit 

I am half way to reaching my pot that can set off stage 2 and only 12 days into the plan and show a profit of £24.38 perfect this stage plan is doing me good normally my stakes are mixed and would spent most my money on Emenem that day now i got a set stake stage plan it is running smoothly for me and learning to wait like you said Sam positive so far

294 Re: September Tips on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:
Pot = £24.38 Profit 
Well done Voodoo, love seeing people do it with discipline i been watching seeing if you was tempted to rush on bets when you been losing but you actually had a good few days.

You got 18 days now to build that up to the £40 - £50 then move to stage two if you feeling confident to do so.

295 Re: September Tips on Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:40 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:
Pot = £24.38 Profit 
Well done Voodoo, love seeing people do it with discipline i been watching seeing if you was tempted to rush on bets when you been losing but you actually had a good few days.

You got 18 days now to build that up to the £40 - £50 then move to stage two if you feeling confident to do so.
Just looked at my very first book you doing better than i did on day 12 i only had a profit of £8.10   stick to it small profit at first soon mounts up to big profits

296 Re: September Tips on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:21 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
doing veh well with it Voodoo some savvy picks agree with Sam keep it up it is good to see you positive on outcome i remember when i started out this way when had a couple good wins i upped the stakes and regretted it the stage plan is good because it gives you a month each time to get use to certain things then slowly raising your stake you wont notice the little knocks you getting because you have taught yourself to do it proper. Look at our thread sometimes we fuck it up look at today if we sat and thought about it was really no need to take all them bets so sometimes we slip into doing that and you would everyone does but by time you do you would of built your pot up so would not mind.

People think you can not build a pot from small money even tho Tina did the example few months back on ours it is good to see you doing it using ur own pickz because this time next year u be sat saying to new people exactly what me and Sam been saying when u sat with a big pot you can say look back on the forum you started day one with £6 this time next year you be sat with 2+ grand i bet ya

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum