S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » September Tips

September Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

201 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:I will take that on chin because that was veh good spot savvy picking oldrum hope that will bring u back into the game because use to like ur write ups u was spot on with that

Sent from Topic'it App

yep, ive got a little pot reserved for you and charlotte...and her dad, although he's disappeared after failing to depose his daughter  lol!

202 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:I will take that on chin because that was veh good spot savvy picking oldrum hope that will bring u back into the game because use to like ur write ups u was spot on with that

Sent from Topic'it App

hmmmmmm...have I backed the wrong horse?  lol! Oldum...one pick...one hit...SAS so far 2 picks..2 losers..and a loser tracker horse! 

203 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
One of them days i thought myself Ghini had that race

204 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done on that Old Rum been a naff day for it on my side

205 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
looks set for wipe out with us  :LOL:annoyed at Bubbly and endeaver

206 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:28 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nothing that can not be sorted Sam always think Goodwood disaster now look how quick sorted that little problem out lol Great tipping from you Oldrum hope to see more. Desmond will track them horses and UBIK do not let one or two bad days put you off stick to it just caught a bad day that was all

207 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:43 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Millster wrote:Nothing that can not be sorted Sam always think Goodwood disaster now look how quick sorted that little problem out lol Great tipping from you Oldrum hope to see more. Desmond will track them horses and UBIK do not let one or two bad days put you off stick to it just caught a bad day that was all

i wont, i promise....you expect gravy every day....just makes the wins and places even more sweet!

Im in for the long haul, had a bad day myself so i know these things come in stages, be a fool to think otherwise, Im just glad Ive finally started

208 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
We missed a trick here all horses this forum have often mentioned yet not once mentioned today and all win time i pulled my finger out and you Paul 

Sudski Star
Endeavor 
John Caesar 
Broughtons Story
Bubbly Bellini (That is the big kick in the teeth we always give that a chance day we did not won)
Tudor City

209 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:looks set for wipe out with us  :LOL:annoyed at Bubbly and endeaver
Tell me about it more so Bubbly

210 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Colin. wrote:We missed a trick here all horses this forum have often mentioned yet not once mentioned today and all win time i pulled my finger out and you Paul 

Sudski Star
Endeavor 
John Caesar 
Broughtons Story
Bubbly Bellini (That is the big kick in the teeth we always give that a chance day we did not won)
Tudor City

speaking of which...boots and spurs goes in the 2:10 at Ayr tomorrow at around 18-1, form is last\5th\3rd\4th\3rd\8th

211 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Will have try my luck again tonight now wont i thank you everyone, was a day for old school horses looking at some of the winners today i still believe some future horses came out of that race CLEARLY being the main horse to do what it did towards the end after that difficult start only beaten by half a length one can not help but think lady luck was on my side on this occasion 3 of the bottom weighted horses ended up 123 

Tracker Add please Ice Queen - Clearly, Jalela and Finale 

212 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.10 Roaring Fories going be roaring around here should win drop in class 9/1

3.45 Ingleby Hollow overpriced wins 14/1

4.20 Brief Visit will complete my 3rd part today 8/1

4.50 Brendan Brackan will get done over by Frankuus knowing my luck and ruin my lucky 15 6/1

Ignore the write ups i do like all 4 of them you tarts

213 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.10 Ayr Inglorious won over C&D in August wont mind soft should do well 16/1 

4.10 Yarmouth Great Hall i think even tho this is top weighted it can land the hat trick in this race i am hoping it does 8/1 

2.45 Ballinrobe Bad Cigar have yet to delve into a cigar but am thinking it tastes pretty bad lol will give this a try 16/1 

5.25 Ballinrobe Caniwillyegiveme short priced but i do think this will finally get a win 10/3

Good see you back around Paul i notice you went with Ingleby was tempted is a open race 

214 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Grandad's World Henyas had a bet on this LTO and ran well the ground might be a problem but Hanagan will hopefully help this out today 7/1 Ayr 5.20

215 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Saved by the Bell 4.30 Pontefract after looking at today think it is time to retry this horse out yard are doing very well 67% win rate and good jockey booked in slight step up in trip and drop in class 20/1 4.30 Pontefract

216 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:35 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
back 

4.00 Pontefract Kassia is a c&d winner only one in field other than Sandra's secret who is out of weights this one looks a good price to take 13/2

Singles and will try a double with Voodoo 5.25 Ballinrobe Caniwillyegiveme 10/3

7.15 Chelmsford Dark Side dream form is 213323 price is 16/1 this is a safest place type of bet i think 16/1

217 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Today made me listen to something Sam said in her write up other day and seems to be true

Ayr 3.45 Jonny Delta i think Sam hit the nail on the head in her own write up other day saying looks set for some old horses backed to win that showed today when a few came in so lets try this horse enjoys this C&D and will handle the ground perfect 12/1 

Yarmouth 3.35 Affair they putting this back up in trip which is the best route for it won over bath couple starts ago on good to soft going won that by 3L big step up in class but do not see that being a big issue 20/1

Ayr 4.20 Brief visit jockey and trainer do very well here and should really enjoy the going lightly raced but showed enough to suggest is going pick up a win 8/1

Pontefract Penny Pot Lane 10/3 along with Kassia 13/2 double

218 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Voodoo wrote:2.45 Ballinrobe Bad Cigar have yet to delve into a cigar but am thinking it tastes pretty bad lol will give this a try 16/1 
Depends on tastes i like a nice Cigar with a glass of Cog when you get bit older you might look back on this when you celebrating a big win and think what on earth was i saying lol good luck with this one worth a punt

219 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:02 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Tyrell 4.30 13/2

This one is not a eye watering price but now the tracker horse is a NR i thought we could try our luck with this option, switched yards to the Hammond team coming from King when last seen was only beaten a head by With Pleasure gets similar conditions here, Ben Curtis takes the booking and he is 8 wins in the past 14 days a 20% strike rate matching with Hammonds own 20% strike rate the form on this horse is wonderful in his last 9 starts his 131223342 even winning a good Hurdles races by 3L back in December always placed on good to soft ground and only failed to place once over 2m and is 6 from 8 in class 5 company with places a very trustworthy horse to be following

220 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Will have a bet on that one rum

Sent from Topic'it App

221 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Will have a bet on that one rum

Sent from Topic'it App

lol, just noticed I am  VIP! is that cos i done a 1000 posts?  lol!

222 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Danny.West wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:2.45 Ballinrobe Bad Cigar have yet to delve into a cigar but am thinking it tastes pretty bad lol will give this a try 16/1 
Depends on tastes i like a nice Cigar with a glass of Cog when you get bit older you might look back on this when you celebrating a big win and think what on earth was i saying lol good luck with this one worth a punt

unlucky voodoo , just got nabbed at the line but nice place money thanks!

223 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Ubik wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

yes    she done one for 5000 also wonder what that is going to be if 1000 is V.I.P it makes you want to spam to find out dont it lol

224 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Angi wrote:
@Ubik wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

yes    she done one for 5000 also wonder what that is going to be if 1000 is V.I.P it makes you want to spam to find out dont it lol

i do talk mainly shoite so no wonder i got there already|!!

225 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:4.10 Yarmouth Great Hall i think even tho this is top weighted it can land the hat trick in this race i am hoping it does 8/1 

2.45 Ballinrobe Bad Cigar have yet to delve into a cigar but am thinking it tastes pretty bad lol will give this a try 16/1 
Great tipping Voodoo

226 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:4.10 Yarmouth Great Hall i think even tho this is top weighted it can land the hat trick in this race i am hoping it does 8/1 

Great tipping Voodoo

concurred and nice drift on great hall, finished well

227 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Boosted the pot for me i am on Sams stage plan so that paid for all my bets today and bit of profit got to try get it to £50 so can move onto stage two imagine doing that bet on a stage 3 part 11/1 for £5 each way can start living the dream then lol

228 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:41 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
I knew that i saw Great hall somewhere... Well done Voodoo. Great!

229 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
came 3rd on last start well worth a punt this is Whiskey Baron 66/1 2.35

230 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:03 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
unless im mistaken, theres good win or place money to be had in 3:05 Newton Abbot
at the moment its showing as 9 runners and 3 places
top 2 are the usual low prices, but then the next price is 20-1 and ALL the remaining are 33-1

rocket ronnie probably the obvious one at 20-1 outside the first 2

231 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:27 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
RC type forecast DOUBLE SUPER BANKER NAP..put your house on it!

2pm Newton Abbot

win  DIEGO DU CHARMIL 2/5!!!
2nd Bagad Bihoue 2/1

232 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
2.15 Newbury What About Carlo stepping up in trip and likes it around thise course trainer is doing really well can at least place 28/1

3.25 Newbury Baydar should do well here won this last year and is getting the help of sds and is lower in the weights huge run expected 20/1

233 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.25 Newbury Fidaawy drops in tripe which i feel will benefit this horse should come good again 8/1 

3.30 Navan Wee Small Hours this horse is bothering me i am sure i seen it around on here so best take a place chance 20/1 

4.20 Newmarket Medieval one of them horses that asked for a break and gets it drops in class and huge drop in weights great jockey booked in to ride this 12/1 

234 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Major Valentine..18.10...W...He was due to run at Ayr yesterday...this is easier. 6/1 Well worth an EW bet. BET 365.

235 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Itv best shouts these are could all win you know next week i will get back into proper write ups but for now these will win or place 

2.00 First Nation 5/1
2.15 Dylan Mouth 9/1
3.35 Star Rock 5/1
2.50 Lansky 8/1
3.10 Shrewd 14/1
3.25 Banksea 11/1
4.00 Muthmir 6/1

236 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Relyod5454 wrote:Major Valentine..18.10...W...He was due to run at Ayr yesterday...this is easier. 6/1 Well worth an EW bet. BET 365.
Good spot i missed this i said i will have a bet on that NTO so also going take this bet

237 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:22 am

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I agree with Colins choice in the 325 Baydar and gonna add a couple for an ew patent
N 310 Oceane 20/1
W 640 Big Lachie 14/1
Good luck everyone today

238 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
Thought i will give two picks that stand out in a race that is very open many making first hurdling debuts 

1.50 Navan Fern Owl 66/1 Onthwayback 100/1

Have you seen the prices this race could bring out a 100/1 - 200/1 winner easy

I use to win lot of money on Fern Owl when was running on the flat, now is taking a chance hurdling he will handle the distance just obvious reasons the ground but us a promising first time out hurdles winner for me.

Onthewayback gets a great jockey for his first time at hurdles and the trainer is inform a speculative risk on this one getting his first hurdles off to a winning start even placing i be happy with on this occasion

239 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
3:25 Banksea...get on it now 10-1

240 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Thank you Ubik will do.

Was just listening to them on the tv saying how people are moaning about Ayr being off and going over the top well done to everyone on here not one single moan about that just got on with it

241 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I think that is because a majority are only interested in earning money more than the racing part itself, so to most it would not matter if that is Kempton Ayr Newmarket and so on that is why not many complaints because most have the same motive of pure money then care for who is racing and winning it comes second

242 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Ubik wrote:3:25 Banksea...get on it now 10-1

Double money on the place got extra place off Bet365 thank you Ubik 

243 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:3.25 Newbury Fidaawy drops in tripe which i feel will benefit this horse should come good again 8/1 

3.30 Navan Wee Small Hours this horse is bothering me i am sure i seen it around on here so best take a place chance 20/1 

4.20 Newmarket Medieval one of them horses that asked for a break and gets it drops in class and huge drop in weights great jockey booked in to ride this 12/1 
only got 12/1 on Wee Small hours but well done double money back for me happy with that

244 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
glad you did kelly, but i was expecting that to win! sorry to those who didnt get 5 places

245 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Stop saying sorry no one would care everyone on here takes a bet by looking first at the horse and the ones who are new and follow blind should  have earned enough off here to not care if one or ten lose ubik lol

246 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Kelly wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:3.25 Newbury Fidaawy drops in tripe which i feel will benefit this horse should come good again 8/1 

only got 12/1 on Wee Small hours but well done double money back for me happy with that
Only got 8/1 but i am happy with that well done Voodoo all returned money

247 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
yep cheers fella, bloody good tipping, could have done in a multi or something but happy with singles

248 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Major Valentine left for me now will wait for Sam or Sean to post some night ones up i know they do not like leaving a Saturday without losing a bit or winning a lot lol

249 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
still got a 2.50 free bet to use up somewhere

250 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:51 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Voodoo wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Stage one

50p each way on 6/1+
£1 win on anything under

Stage two (£40 - £50 pot aim to hit this by end of month 1)

£1 each way 6+
£2 win under

Stage three (150-200  month 2)

£2.50 each way 6+
£5 Win under
Thanks everyone the stage plan is going great Sam

12/1 w
20/1 p 
8/1 place
16/1 p
11/1 W
L

6 bets 
£12.00 Spent

3 Placed
2 Won

12/1 W, 11/1 W 
20/1 p, 16/1 p, 8/1 p

£23.53

£23.53 - Original Stake of day 1 £6 

Pot £17.53

Stage one going great if keep this up end of Month 1 i can get to stage two so working so far Sam

251 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Stage one

50p each way on 6/1+
£1 win on anything under

Stage two (£40 - £50 pot aim to hit this by end of month 1)

£1 each way 6+
£2 win under

Stage three (150-200  month 2)

£2.50 each way 6+
£5 Win under
Thanks everyone the stage plan is going great Sam

12/1 w
20/1 p 
8/1 place
16/1 p
11/1 W
L

6 bets 
£12.00 Spent

3 Placed
2 Won

12/1 W, 11/1 W 
20/1 p, 16/1 p, 8/1 p

£23.53

£23.53 - Original Stake of day 1 £6 

Pot £17.53

Stage one going great if keep this up end of Month 1 i can get to stage two so working so far Sam

yep have to stick with it lol, not like me...but your pot for me is going well, thanks!

252 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
If you get over Stage 1 £50 Limit DO NOT move to stage two ok Voodoo only move to stage two when you get to end of the month from when you started this will help you discipline yourself when it comes to future so you wont chase money because when stakes get bigger the losses hurt more and you fall into chasing money use stage one and two to discipline your mind to sticking to a set stake no matter how big the pot gets do the 3 stage plan come Christmas you will be telling me how right i was it was how we started off and some of our small stakes started profit is profit no matter how small and if you can discipline you can make a job out of this it will pay for your way to Uni and so on will keep eye on how you are doing

253 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I might start the stage plan, i often find myself chasing money then waiting for pay day so am going do this now will start stage one on £1 stakes because only do a couple a time normally it is very disciplined approach to it which is what most (i know i do) find hard because once i win i quickly spend it putting more bets on then end up spending the profit so am going set aside some money next week when get my wages and try this stage thing it is like being back at AA aint it pmsl

254 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
impatience is my downfall...every time.
I need to learn it in life in general but i always want everything now
If i could learn that, i would be much better off, i get to one level and instead of being happy, i want the next, and then the next lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum