Horse racing

CONGRATULATIONS TO NEW CROWNED KING SCRAM
Latest topics
» Wills Wannabees
Today at 11:00 am by Ubik

» Strictly over 18
Today at 7:15 am by Scram

» November Tips
Today at 2:10 am by Sean

» S.A.S COVER TEAM
Today at 1:59 am by Sean

» Bottom three in the handicap
Yesterday at 11:37 pm by Relyod5454

» Daily Ratings
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by Nick C

» Wills Weight Watchers
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by Ubik

» Powers that be
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by XxicequeenxX

» SHINING DIAMOND
Yesterday at 9:09 pm by Shining Diamond

Top posting users this week
Ubik
 
Paulcrossley
 
Nick C
 
Samantha.dee
 
Kelly
 
Scram
 
Luana
 
Relyod5454
 
Sean
 
Voodoo
 

Log in

I forgot my password




S.A.S

VICTIM


SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo


You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » September Tips

September Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

151 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Millster


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Will take a punt again on tha wit ya burning u might be right about the flat for it did try it the once came 6th n think they gave up might actually been a mistake time will soon tell 
hope you backed it again Burning the step up in trip helped and the SAS did not give up 28/1 right in

152 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Voodoo


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.20 Redcar See the Sun could be bit overpriced this one and i think it is set to go in tumbled right down the weights and going back to 6f for this race gets allan back on board 2 wins 4 places and seems to run well in September 14/1 


4.20 Chepstow Fools and Kings ran over 1m 2 over here last start came second so they stepping it up in trip for this race and putting a 3lb claimer on he was not given the type of run on his last start got blocked in worth a chance 10/1

153 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Colin.


Regular
Regular
Savannah Moon just the one bet for me tomorrow should come in again 5/1 6.10 Newcastle

154 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Samantha.dee


Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Going do a bet on 6.40 Newcastle Stun Gun 28/1 will write up on that in minute but looks overpriced why i mention it in here is because i remember Sean giving Terks some stick for picking that horse so thought mention it in here to say we going take a chance on that now finally

155 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:28 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:4.20 Chepstow Fools and Kings ran over 1m 2 over here last start came second so they stepping it up in trip for this race and putting a 3lb claimer on he was not given the type of run on his last start got blocked in worth a chance 10/1
Good one on this Voodoo proper turned mine over savvy pick m8


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

156 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Was always going to a bigger price horse i thought that was Sean like you said, i thought Earthly would of had a secured place at least in that messy looking field always pays to side with something messy

157 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:08 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
can I just say fuck off Rose Eclair! grrrrrr mark had slipped something chronic but still didnt listen to that little voice

158 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
yup agreed bout Eclair ocean temptress master dancer and Jan De Heem 4 horses i would of loved to of been on today meh


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

159 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
was a strange day, mix of low faves and higher prices that really we should have been on, missed the obvious ones somehow..zoraya...lampchop on the name alone, dark liberty, and of course SDS on a no hoper...wins at 8-1 zack mayo

oh well, try again tomorrow maybe!

160 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:26 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
lol, mountain breath placed at 250-1!  thats got to be one of the highest odds placer ever hasnt it?
newcastle 7:40 newbie 2 yr old unraced

161 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i had a 800/1 place once

162 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:41 pm

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
im lying really Ubik i never really i did have a 900/2 place treble before 2 50/1 and a 33/1 all placed so that technically counts

163 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:im lying really Ubik i never really i did have a 900/2 place treble before 2 50/1 and a 33/1 all placed so that technically counts

"technically"   lol!



Last edited by Ubik on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

164 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.30 Sandown Artscape should be winning now no problems drop in trip if can not win here will never win 15/2


3.05 Sandown Hors De Combat lets give this a second chance 10/1


3.40 Sandown Flying north bit over priced not running bad races drops in class 33/1

165 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Burningroots

avatar
Regular
Regular
Ghinia Since going over this distance been doing well only beaten a small length lto very unlucky on that day hoping can finally get himself a win 13/2 5.15 Sandown

 Laidback Romeo never gives a bad run when at Sandown 24112 even better when Kirby is booked in 2117173 big chance 12/1 3.05 Sandown

 Astrophysics i am sure i saw this lto on here willing to give him a chance of at least placing 10/1 4.00 Bev

166 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Samantha.dee

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:4.20 Chepstow Fools and Kings ran over 1m 2 over here last start came second so they stepping it up in trip for this race and putting a 3lb claimer on he was not given the type of run on his last start got blocked in worth a chance 10/1
Good one on this Voodoo proper turned mine over savvy pick m8
Annoyed at myself about this one i said to Sean after maybe should go in on Voodoo one but then changed mind thinking the race was too open   very good choice this was i like your way of thinking with things very similar way of looking at things i notice, i do think you should have more confidence in yourself i was reading over your books when you said what you did and you do very well just need that extra bit of confidence i know the first few times it is hard to do but if you set stake pick a random number out and stick to it you will do very well looking at the odds you go in on, i started off very similar to you noticing was winning but had very little money that is why i try to help others do it my way so maybe to start with do the following.

Three Stage Plan

Stage one

50p each way on 6/1+
£1 win on anything under

Stage two (£40 - £50 pot aim to hit this by end of month 1)

£1 each way 6+
£2 win under

Stage three (150-200  month 2)

£2.50 each way 6+
£5 Win under

Think if you stick to that with amount of bets you take a day you will do very well, i will keep a note for you and see how you fair this month if done my staking plan idea ok just need that confidence in yourself and your own work because you do bring out some very good winners.

I find many people look to get rich quick but if you do the long game it really is worth it wont be super fast results and told everyone who followed us the same you got to be so strict but in the end it would be worth it you stick to that plan above by Christmas you would have a good pot and good spending money and pay off your uni fees in no time 

167 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:13 am

Oldrum

avatar
Regular
Regular
Some sound advice Samantha, i know ever since Ice Queen came into my thread and helped me out my entire betting habits have changed for the better and have been doing really well in just following what she does often sit thinking why they pick such and such but it paid off and i still do my own selections which have done very bad indeed i am currently 2-33 2 winners only so it was the best thing to happen to me listening to her advice over the past couple of months when she did not need to say nothing so i will also take on board your stage plans for my own betting habits. I do have a pick of my own for tomorrow for a change that i feel is worthy of a small write up.

UAE QUEEN 12/1 3.40 SANDOWN

Will take on your selection for this race Samantha a good case you argue for Darkroom Angel, this is a horse being over looked ran well at Windsor in a very good race won by Kyllachys Tale was 2nd lost out by 5l with Fastnet Spin being behind in 3rd place Fastnet Spin just went onto win at Ffos Las beat Born to please and Waves suggesting that we may have more to see in UAE QUEEN who now gets a chance with the weights this is the race of the hour tomorrow with so many future prospects coming out of this i would not be so keen to write any of them out one bit. Atzeni is not booked in this time around which was a shame but i think he was on a ban not sure sorry if i am wrong. Jack Mitchell instead gets the ride which is okay he is doing well 21.05% goes a far way with Varian adding 15.79% between them having 10 winning horses the owner of this horse owns Defoe and he does ok at Sandown not that it means much when it is not him riding or training them. Jack Mitchell was on board Chalky at Yarmouth in July 2L behind UAE Queen which will give him a good understanding of what this horse can do, i think a few special horses are in this race and this is one of them.

168 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:20 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Download that topic'it app to ya phones u can pick up all messages then straight to ya phone without Avin sign in n can read everything faster off ya phone n reply like this like it a text message savvy n easier for me keep eye on every single message posted now so can never miss a single message won't do write up tho init b to long on ze phone

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

169 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:22 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Already done it lol

Sent from Topic'it App

170 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:23 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Veh cleva ain't ya lool

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

171 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:23 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i like to think so yes lol now i wont ever miss a tip and think wish i saw that 

Sent from Topic'it App

172 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:25 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
Yup this will come in handy wen I out n bout can read wa ppl say m quickly place a bet if need to

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

173 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 am

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sorted cheers for that use hate missing bits on here

Sent from Topic'it App

174 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:30 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
if dumb Pete can figure it out everyone is safe lmao

Sent from Topic'it App

175 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:31 am

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lol thanks Kelly I can see that straight away now less sass more tips please lol

Sent from Topic'it App

176 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:32 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
I am in bed it you lot keeping me up need put phone on silent lol i only stayed up reading a good book but when phone beeps you got to read it my battery is dying i forgot bring charger with me lol

Sent from Topic'it App

177 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:35 am

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well that is a lie we all know you do not read unless it some gossip magazine or something do with nails and hair lol I am off to bed also was just waiting for sean to post up I already got the bets just like reading the write ups because I like to wonder the reasoning trying brush up my skills and the wife is moaning because not turned the lights off so I best shut up roll on next week she is away week to myself no kids happy days lol

Sent from Topic'it App

178 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:38 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i so hope she finds this site and kicks your ass into shape and yes it actually you should see Teddy Williams he so much looks like his dad Robbie google it 

Sent from Topic'it App

179 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 am

Kelly

avatar
TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Oh ignore that i read it wrong it was a photo of Robbie Teddy is his daughter lmao lol lol

Sent from Topic'it App

180 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:41 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
looooooooooooooool

Sent from Topic'it App


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

181 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:41 am

Millster

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You idiot lol

Sent from Topic'it App

182 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:42 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
she is dumb init loool

Sent from Topic'it App


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

183 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:11 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Oldrum wrote:UAE QUEEN 12/1 3.40 SANDOWN
 Atzeni is not booked in this time around which was a shame but i think he was on a ban not sure sorry if i am wrong.
A quick way to check which i only found out myself not long ago is this site

http://www.britishhorseracing.com/racing/stewards-reports/

Then type in the search Atzeni or a horse and it will fill you in any reports in this case the following was last reported on him with a ban

The Stewards found Atzeni in breach of Rule (B)54.1 and guilty of careless riding in that he made a manoeuvre to his left taking HURRICANE LIL (IRE) off its intended line. They suspended him for 2 days as follows: Sunday 10 and Monday 11 September, 2017.


That is also a quick way seeing if horses was havin a bad day etc or if liked ground changes an so on always worth quickly searchin a horse up on that just to have a fast look if any reported problems like ground change an so on 


_________________
SeanRobertz
http://www.nickeroftheday.com

184 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:49 am

Baggy36


Newbie
Newbie
awsome add on cheers mate

Sent from Topic'it App

185 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

Desmond.St

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
i got a feeling today lot of high odd winners are going to crop up and i often avoid races like this but two horses catching the eye


2.10 Yarmouth 


All new horses could be anything but the two that stand out are 


Arigato and Timoshenko 


Now i like to think outside the box and will not be staking a huge amount on either a modest pound each way will do at the prices, i also enjoy writing up on something that one day might encourage others to think of different angles when looking into a card.


Arigato got the first race out of the way and will know what is to be expected of it coming here today, trainer does decent when sending his two year old horses to this track specially on the place front.


103 horses sent here 8 went onto win 36 went onto place. 


This horse ran very green when seen at Lingfield no one expected much and the price suggests no one expects much this time around either was last in that race over 6f in Class 5 company, they have decided to step this up to 7f and class 4 company, which will fit in with the Sire Poet's Voice who was running well over 7f form reads 31319 when ran over 7f and that horse needed his first run lost 3L but then went onto win his next start by 10L when ran over 6f once lost but the step up in trip even over 1m was pretty decent wins often over 2L clear. The lady who owns this horse is Ms Banks who owns Mrs Gallagher  who is 2/5 AND Lackaday  she shows a 50% strike rate on the AW tracks and a 33% on Turf with her 2 year old horses, this shows to me she knows what she is doing when comes to buying horses. Specially when comes to her two year old's she shows a profit, Jarvis is also known to perform well with his two year old horses sent out 1363 in the 5 years 558 of them came in the top 4.


This horse will be worthy of a tracker with the note "AW" if you see this on the AW i think he is worth taking a big chance on with the 2 year old's sent to the AW this trainer shows a £32.88 profit with a 13% strike rate so is certainly a tracker horse for a trainer who often needs the first few runs under his belt.


Today it is 100/1 worth a small nibble at least.


Timoshenko


Prescott and Morris are always two people you need to watch, especially when they give this a ticket into the Investec Derby next year over confidence maybe but with Prescott you can just never tell not much you can say on this horse and not much you can really say about Trainer and Jockey they are both well known in the business for what they can do. His sire is Archipenko and he ran over 7f on soft ground and won by 6l his first two starts was on GF and Hy which suggests to me this is going to get his ideal conditions today. Reading around i see some people are new to working out things and understanding stuff so if anyone wants more information on Jockey Trainer i could point you into easy direction on how to find all sorts of information out that will make it easier for everyone to find all this out with quick looks just let me know. 


The owners of this horse own Our Boy Jack and they use Richard Fahey for the trainer and that is a pretty clever horse done well on the 7f soft ground which does not count for nothing when comparing it to this horse obviously but again like above points to the fact the owners know how to buy winners which sometimes is over looked by a punter if a owner which is different from a trainer is buying horses that are winning they have a gift they sold the horse on to Mrs Marsh can not find the price she paid but maybe it was to secure funds to buy this horse we might never know time will tell. Tracker Worth


At 22/1 again worth a bite 

186 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:04 am

Desmond.St

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
@Burningroots wrote:Ghinia Since going over this distance been doing well only beaten a small length lto very unlucky on that day hoping can finally get himself a win 13/2 5.15 Sandown
May i suggest redoing this bet and grabbing the 9/1 drift very good chance of winning this does or at least placing and i would make this a NAP best bet of the day not meaning lump on or nothing but looking around at all the selections this is the best bet to take of the day on this forum and should outrun all of these horses no problems if all goes well was so unlucky last time i am going for this one all the best with this.

187 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:12 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I agree seems a good bet to take jus took 8/1 on 365 worth a go new this app come in handy lol

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

188 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:17 am

Desmond.St

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
Will get my daughter to show me how to get the App, not good with stuff like that, do not forget to put Arigato in the tracker Sean i personally think that is going to bring some good money specially on the AW tracks gut feeling about that horse nothing special to look at but you know that feeling you get sometimes when see a name and it only goes and wins and you think why did i not put a bet on that type of feeling with it for down the line might need couple more runs first so in no way want people thinking i mean lump on the 100/1 today i be happy just putting even 50p on it still a good return at them odds, if only i did that last night with the 250/1 place would of been £25 back for a 50p each way 

189 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:20 am

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I get that feelin every single day mate not a day goes by wen I dunt fink y did I jus not do it often talk myself out of a bet that trouble n char deals wit the tracker side so she read it n put it on if u ever want a horse tracked just let her no n she remind u on the powers page it is for everyone who is lazy like me lool

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

190 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:03 am

Firstpastthepost

avatar
Knows way round
Knows way round
1.30 Sandown Little Miss Daisy only beaten a small head by Suwaan at Newcastle in August ad again on last start only beaten by Gnaad keeps running well and is set to score a win i think a big looking price 14/1 Ew

191 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:44 am

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Stage one

50p each way on 6/1+
£1 win on anything under

Stage two (£40 - £50 pot aim to hit this by end of month 1)

£1 each way 6+
£2 win under

Stage three (150-200  month 2)

£2.50 each way 6+
£5 Win under
Will start this today 100% i was always meaning to and use to follow Tina when you first started the small pot but lost my way with it when missed a day or two, so going to start it from now and we see how it goes and good add on with the App will come in very good use that will be much easier to work around on the phone from a fast look at it and will stop me missing out on little things lost count amount of times i seen someone say well done and i completely missed the chance to look at a horse no time like the present to start the 3 stages fingers crossed with it all

192 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Voodoo wrote:
@Samantha.dee wrote:

Stage one

50p each way on 6/1+
£1 win on anything under

Stage two (£40 - £50 pot aim to hit this by end of month 1)

£1 each way 6+
£2 win under

Stage three (150-200  month 2)

£2.50 each way 6+
£5 Win under
Will start this today 100% i was always meaning to and use to follow Tina when you first started the small pot but lost my way with it when missed a day or two, so going to start it from now and we see how it goes and good add on with the App will come in very good use that will be much easier to work around on the phone from a fast look at it and will stop me missing out on little things lost count amount of times i seen someone say well done and i completely missed the chance to look at a horse no time like the present to start the 3 stages fingers crossed with it all

your a bloody good tipper and nice person voodoo and it hasnt gone unnoticed, i just started a thread where I am following SAS with one account and using another for your bets and others

my advice is to use a separate account and only use it for one group

193 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:58 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
His trub is which already been said is e lacks self confidence but like urself ubik u both pull out some good tips it just acing the confidence to go for them an discipline on knowin wen to stop wen ya ahead of the game each day which is very hard to do I sumtimes slip n find myself bettin for no reason after I av a win

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

194 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:His trub is which already been said is e lacks self confidence but like urself ubik u both pull out some good tips it just acing the confidence to go for them an discipline on knowin wen to stop wen ya ahead of the game each day which is very hard to do I sumtimes slip n find myself bettin for no reason after I av a win

Sent from Topic'it App

yep, thats why I have to take out so often, which is a good thing really, but I'm a bad compulsive gambler and cant leave it alone, yesterday I was so confident on my picks I thought I would do sams evening ones out of my winnings, of course, that didnt happen and so i missed about again lol, but this time im gonna get it right and win or lose I will follow 

You and sam taught me many things I wish I had known before but the central principle was a revelation to me...hunt value and you can bet less stake for better return!
That was a hard lesson to learn at first, because short odds are so tempting cos you think they are bankers...they are not, so fair play to being so savvy the pair of you cos i only kinda got that myself but never really believed in it until I met you two

195 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Tina.Crossly

avatar
Staff
Staff
Scram and nick are two to follow and that I going do small stakes in also

196 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Oldrum wrote:Some sound advice Samantha, i know ever since Ice Queen came into my thread and helped me out my entire betting habits have changed for the better and have been doing really well in just following what she does often sit thinking why they pick such and such but it paid off and i still do my own selections which have done very bad indeed i am currently 2-33 2 winners only so it was the best thing to happen to me listening to her advice over the past couple of months when she did not need to say nothing so i will also take on board your stage plans for my own betting habits. I do have a pick of my own for tomorrow for a change that i feel is worthy of a small write up.

UAE QUEEN 12/1 3.40 SANDOWN

Will take on your selection for this race Samantha a good case you argue for Darkroom Angel, this is a horse being over looked ran well at Windsor in a very good race won by Kyllachys Tale was 2nd lost out by 5l with Fastnet Spin being behind in 3rd place Fastnet Spin just went onto win at Ffos Las beat Born to please and Waves suggesting that we may have more to see in UAE QUEEN who now gets a chance with the weights this is the race of the hour tomorrow with so many future prospects coming out of this i would not be so keen to write any of them out one bit. Atzeni is not booked in this time around which was a shame but i think he was on a ban not sure sorry if i am wrong. Jack Mitchell instead gets the ride which is okay he is doing well 21.05% goes a far way with Varian adding 15.79% between them having 10 winning horses the owner of this horse owns Defoe and he does ok at Sandown not that it means much when it is not him riding or training them. Jack Mitchell was on board Chalky at Yarmouth in July 2L behind UAE Queen which will give him a good understanding of what this horse can do, i think a few special horses are in this race and this is one of them.


shout fella, didnt follow but enjoyed you won 

197 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:00 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Yes yes yes you go old rum see have faith in yourself excellent tipping bet you feeling really confident now x

198 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
I will take that on chin because that was veh good spot savvy picking oldrum hope that will bring u back into the game because use to like ur write ups u was spot on with that

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

199 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Sean

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Yes yes yes you go old rum see have faith in yourself excellent tipping bet you feeling really confident now x
Bet ya proud of ya student init looool

Sent from Topic'it App

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

200 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Yes I am lol

201 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:I will take that on chin because that was veh good spot savvy picking oldrum hope that will bring u back into the game because use to like ur write ups u was spot on with that

Sent from Topic'it App


yep, ive got a little pot reserved for you and charlotte...and her dad, although he's disappeared after failing to depose his daughter  lol!

202 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Ubik

avatar
V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:I will take that on chin because that was veh good spot savvy picking oldrum hope that will bring u back into the game because use to like ur write ups u was spot on with that

Sent from Topic'it App


hmmmmmm...have I backed the wrong horse?  lol! Oldum...one pick...one hit...SAS so far 2 picks..2 losers..and a loser tracker horse! 

203 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:27 pm

XxicequeenxX

avatar
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
One of them days i thought myself Ghini had that race

204 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Voodoo

avatar
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well done on that Old Rum been a naff day for it on my side

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic  Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum