September Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

101 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Voodoo wrote:
5.15 Catterick Lackaday won over C&D on soft going in June out of 5 runs here is 2 W 1 P Mathers booked in and his working on a 28% strike rate 11/1 
Very open race tha init few u can argue things for lot of them i took Mitchum personally just hoping for buckets of rain

102 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 pm

Sean

u made me look into the other jockeys horse now going bet on that and give write up on it 3.45

103 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Maybe I'm missing something... Prospectus... 16.40... Listowel. Ok he's having his first run since the Fred Winter in March...but he just loves the heavy ground and the 16.40 in Listowel on a wet Tuesday is no Fred Winter! At 11/1 hopefully he has at least EW prospects!

Last edited by Relyod5454 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong price.. 11/1...not 14/1)

104 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Relyod5454 wrote:Maybe I'm missing something... Prospectus... 16.40... Listowel. Ok he's having his first run since the Fred Winter in March...but he just loves the heavy ground and the 16.40 in Listowel on a wet Tuesday is no Fred Winter! At 14/1 hopefully he has at least EW prospects!
Interesting horse, think the long lay off is putting the punters off but well worth the punt here is what the trainer says

Gavin Cromwell, trainer: "The ground will definitely suit and he's in good order. I'd have liked to get a run into him on the Flat but the ground just went against him for that. I think he's fairly fit. He races lazily and wants every yard of the trip, so we've decided to try him in cheekpieces. We schooled him in cheekpieces the other day and they seemed to sharpen him up."

Good jockey booking who had a winner over C&D today on Spare Brakes takes off a handy 7lb claim and does post best speed over this distance is 2 out 4 over distance and was a killer at Fairyhouse 

I taking this bet good spot with this one.

105 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.30 Uttoxeter Beau Du Brizais trainer and jockey doing well won a good race a couple of starts ago willing give a go 10/1

2.10 Carlisle Mabo dropping right down the weights hoping can finally achieve more now 25/1

5.10 Carlisle Jan Smuts i have jumps on the bandwagon with this horse lol placed six of his last 10 races soft ground good healthy to go in for at least place money 10/1 

106 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
6.45 Kempton Mezmaar my only bet of the day that i could find perfect conditions here done well here LTO over longer distance, not got the full facts on this horse my usual way of writing up with the facts is fucked up if works later will do better write up on this one for you all i just keep getting 

No race record for this horse

Which we know is a bloody lie 10/1

Punt on 7.15 Kempton Sonnet Rose 66/1 each way

107 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
2.40 Carlisle Thornaby Nash a tutty horse who won over C&D on last start only up a small bit of weight overpriced 11/1 

4.40 Carlisle Circuitous not won for a long time but posts very good speed here could place well 20/1

108 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:41 pm

Sean

Colin. wrote:Groundworker is the bet for me thanks to Angi it looks a expensive day for me tomorrow so going to just stick with this one for my own personal bet does well when heads to Newcastle and should end the day on bit of a high for me dropped in the weights and can see little reasoning on why this wont be winning 7/1 Newcastle 9.15
Good shout on this Colin i managed do it in double did not notice you did it i stole it off the Queen King thread only got 11/2 on it tho

109 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:57 pm

Sean

Colin. wrote:6.45 Kempton Mezmaar my only bet of the day that i could find perfect conditions here done well here LTO over longer distance, not got the full facts on this horse my usual way of writing up with the facts is fucked up if works later will do better write up on this one for you all i just keep getting 

I keep getting the same it is very annoying had to move over to the ATR and adjust to how to work all that again meeh

110 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:57 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Sean wrote:
Colin. wrote:6.45 Kempton Mezmaar my only bet of the day that i could find perfect conditions here done well here LTO over longer distance, not got the full facts on this horse my usual way of writing up with the facts is fucked up if works later will do better write up on this one for you all i just keep getting 

I keep getting the same it is very annoying had to move over to the ATR and adjust to how to work all that again meeh
Good bet to take on, and was annoying trying figure around the ATR so i gave up on that i like everything kept in one simple place the ATR does not do that for me so annoying so i just put names of the two i followed in before might be fate telling me to save our money 

111 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:50 am

Desmond.St

Knows way around
Knows way around
Have finally got around to joining, having been a regular visitor to the Racecaller, Facebook and this forum (Guested) i have opted to join and throw in my random pieces of information, earned myself a good pot from everyone on here and felt the time was right to try my hand at getting back into the game, having took a long break of providing advice due to so much arguments on other sites when i did offer advice, watching this site made me see things are changing when comes to offering a viewpoint that may differ from someone else's. I would like to say all my tips win but we are too old and wise to know that is never the case i would give myself a very modest 30% strike rate when comes to winning and boost that to around 40% with placing gambles, but have yet to see myself in the red for long spells.

Tough Remedy 8/1 (2.10 Carlisle)

They have gelded this and should do well now entering Nursery racing the step up to 6f seemed to play to his advantage when running second at Ayr beaten by a promising horse. They are using a claimer today giving a decent 5lb claim, he rode El Hombre to a win at Thirsk for this trainer at the start of the month and since went to win 3 other races, think Souls in the Wind was a good victory coming out of this jockey. Dalgleish is his usual self when sending out runners 50% of his horses have won or placed in the last 14 days. Carlisle is being kind to him this year, he is not the most trusted of trainers and it can be argued he is over rated when you take into account certain things, and the price might reflect the confidence of the punter when talking about said trainer, but am willing to give this one a chance.

112 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

Desmond.St

Knows way around
Knows way around
Could not find Nicker of the day part, will look later properly.

Gwili Spar 50/1, Hey Bob 25/1 (4.30 Uttoxeter) 

Will just place them in this section for people to maybe put some spare change on them if got it, if not then do not worry about these because really are long shot horses.

I know this is out of the handicap, which the price is showing but won at this course last year at same weight, beat Larkhall that time by 2'L since is showing nothing special, but was a good 5th over the course and distance in July and then on his last start at Worcester was 3'lb out of the handicap and still managed to hold onto 4th place out of 12 runners. Does not get the benefit of a claimer this time around and is 2'lb out of the handicap so it is a big asking of this one but worth noting down for this section. Hey Bob is also a horse worth thinking about in this race, picking up 25/1 at the moment big drop in the weights and is slightly over odds on one hand but on the other maybe is just right based on never actually winning a race, but they do say everyone gets a win in the end.

113 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 am

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Newbie also Desmond, welcome aboard all the best with your picks mate

114 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Sean

Hey bob annoys hell out of me I mix all the bobs up shud be winnin soon init u no ya punt ze fuck out of it dez n min ya dun that gunna win lol

115 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.20 Doncaster Case Key got to be done aint it gets similar situation to last start other than step up in class 17/2

1.50 Doncaster Silver Starlight should do well today 7/1

3.00 Doncaster Detailed won last two starts gets Atzeeni booked in 11/1

116 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Relyod5454

Regular
Regular
Major Valentine... 3.50...C...7/1...I have put this horse up before.... surely tomorrow... His form figures read...111314132323...It's been awhile since he won and with only 7 runners not great place cover. He deserves to win for his consistency!

117 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Neola won well at Doncaster lto ben curtis back on having won at Nottingham on this slight step up in trip 8/1 3.35 doncaster

118 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:04 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Here is that write up i promised 

3.35 Doncaster Neola i think this one deserves a write up because stands a huge chance of winning this race, and people who do not know that much about horse racing and follow might need little convincing on this horse, really caught my eye over at Goodwood when managing to hold off Golden Salute which was run over the soft ground and she is sneaking into this race nicely weighted enough to suggest she is going to do a fast two win leading onto a hat trick in the near future, the booking of Ben Curtis is a clever move also he won at Nottingham on her by a big 7L and he is running very well having a good double the other day not often seeing Mick Channon reach out to Curtis but when they do they do well 9 starts 1 win 5 places and with his younger horses it is 6 starts 1 win 2 places Channon normally does well around this time of year looking back at his past form winners, the slight step up in trip wont be a worry for me dams sire is Sixties Icon who was running over 1m 4F and winning think this is almost a promised placer at the very least, make sure check out my main pick for this race but i will be following with this

Also Bill very interesting read on your Linage ( Progeny) i noticed myself looking into that tonight and found it full of information i have never bothered to look into which you might of noticed with the above mentioning about Sixties Icon, goes to show everyone can learn something new if willing to listen to others

119 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:07 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Desmond.St wrote:Have finally got around to joining, having been a regular visitor to the Racecaller, Facebook and this forum (Guested) i have opted to join and throw in my random pieces of information, earned myself a good pot from everyone on here and felt the time was right to try my hand at getting back into the game, having took a long break of providing advice due to so much arguments on other sites when i did offer advice, watching this site made me see things are changing when comes to offering a viewpoint that may differ from someone else's. I would like to say all my tips win but we are too old and wise to know that is never the case i would give myself a very modest 30% strike rate when comes to winning and boost that to around 40% with placing gambles, but have yet to see myself in the red for long spells.
Good to have you join up, hope you get lot of success on here if need anything then Kelly is the person to see she should be back tomorrow she is always willing help with stuff we all are but she is the one who spends lot of time on here updating everything

120 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
ive had a look at that race, the 3:35, donny, and im going to chance on 2 big outsiders, 

33-1 magic jazz, has good form in a lower grade and faraasah 251, only 2 runs but an arcano horse and showed up well on debut and has jason hart onboard, who i rate

of course I will be backing neola with bigger stakes

121 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
thanks to tony scram, did well with a trixie yesterday, so reinvesting some of it on this Goliath which i never done this type of bet before, 0.01 penny!! total stake £2.47 could win over £800 lol.
mix of scrams No1's and a few other scratchers

[th]Event / Market[/th][th]Selection[/th][th]Hcp[/th][th]Bet Type[/th][th]Odds[/th][th]Total Stake[/th][th]Return[/th][th]Leg Status[/th][th]Result[/th]
Chepstow 14:50 - Outright BettingTony SopranoGoliath3.502.470.00OpenPending
Listowel 14:05 - Outright BettingKupa River2.75Open
Listowel 16:20 - Outright BettingCoquin Mans1.22Open
Listowel 17:50 - Outright BettingBen Button2.38Open
Epsom Downs 16:15 - Outright BettingMasarzain2.63Open
Listowel 16:50 - Outright BettingBosman Rule6.00Open
Hexham 17:40 - Outright BettingPresented3.25Open
Hexham 18:40 - Outright BettingDica5.50Open

122 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:37 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
very poor showing tomorrow specially the Mallard, bring on the jumps at least they gave us something to get excited about feel extremely let down this week just want something to get excited about

123 Re: September Tips on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ubik wrote:thanks to tony scram, did well with a trixie yesterday, so reinvesting some of it on this Goliath which i never done this type of bet before, 0.01 penny!! total stake £2.47 could win over £800 lol.
mix of scrams No1's and a few other scratchers

[th]Event / Market[/th][th]Selection[/th][th]Hcp[/th][th]Bet Type[/th][th]Odds[/th][th]Total Stake[/th][th]Return[/th][th]Leg Status[/th][th]Result[/th]
Chepstow 14:50 - Outright BettingTony SopranoGoliath3.502.470.00OpenPending
Listowel 14:05 - Outright BettingKupa River2.75Open
Listowel 16:20 - Outright BettingCoquin Mans1.22Open
Listowel 17:50 - Outright BettingBen Button2.38Open
Epsom Downs 16:15 - Outright BettingMasarzain2.63Open
Listowel 16:50 - Outright BettingBosman Rule6.00Open
Hexham 17:40 - Outright BettingPresented3.25Open
Hexham 18:40 - Outright BettingDica5.50Open

got 2.28 back...scrams tips did great 

124 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular

i like these three Patent for me

125 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:09 pm

XxicequeenxX

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Missed the price on Battered but good picks here Burning two of them are Tracker horses and the 3rd was a horse backed since October last year on here and is a tracker horse on the Timeform list

126 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Doncaster Lancelot Du Lac dettori booked in runs well at Doncaster is way over priced 20/1

5.55 Doncaster Tawdeea good jockey on board placed well on last start should do well 13/2

1.30 Chester Impart should be able to finally land in this race 11/1 

3.15 Chester Calder Prince if shows after running today stands chances often quickly turned out  16/1

127 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Willbeme came 3rd on last start now they putting this back over 7f where won once placed out just the two starts over 7f gets Luke Morris in again and that will help out 10/1 6.45 Musselburgh

128 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:40 pm

Sean

Here is some stats that be well worth a try on 

13:50 - Doncaster - Duke Of Firenze - Waz reading a interesting bit of information going around on this horse that is just to hard 4 me to pass up on, i will break it down best way i can to explain basically his a unbeaten horse on every 6th day of starting example here 12th October 2014 he was 5th - 18th october 14 he won, 6th May 16 he came 2nd - 12th may 16 he won, 
12th May 17 he was 4th - 18th of May he won....10th September 2017 he came 10th - 16th September ??? his 100% on this pattern that is pretty hard to turn away init 33/1 E/W

129 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:37 am

HenYas

Regular
Regular
ew double
D 150 Move in Time 25/1 Lost
D 335 Douglas MacArthur 50/1Lost
win double
C 240 Duretto 7/4 Won
M 330 Dubai Empire 5/4 Won
Happy hunting all
Obviously better with the shorts, so might start a treble thread tomoz with shorts to get icequeens prediction!

130 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not much tomorrow looks a day for the shorts only the two cards so i will be back tomorrow night with Monday picks, messy day for me today thought some should of done better than did and not just the ones i had a bet on i mean in general from the race cards

131 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Agree Voodoo but i personally like a punt (Gamble) on value so been looking and so far 3 stand out worth a look at

3.30 Mistress Viz 
3.45 Hastenplace
4.45 Storm Melody

Look at them three i HAVE NOT put money on yet give me half hour to look into them more and will write up if i put money on just giving some ideas around of bit of value that might be around

132 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Bill.Price

DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
Come on Voodoo that is a cop out lol this forum does not work like that if we think all the shorts are going to win we march on and hunt the value and take it on the chin if does not win you know the rules never give up when think the shorts are going to win it 

3.00 Ffos Las - Rolling Dice 16/1 

could be bit overpriced gets first time blinkers applied today keeps his 3lb claimer on board and the drop back in distance might help only run over 7f once and was placed 2nd which was on soft ground in class 5 

4.30 Ffos Las - Drumochter 12/1 

only ran the other day but drops in class for this race and good distance everything is set up for this one a nice Sunday punt

133 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:54 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Bill.Price wrote:Come on Voodoo that is a cop out lol this forum does not work like that if we think all the shorts are going to win we march on and hunt the value and take it on the chin if does not win you know the rules never give up when think the shorts are going to win it 

3.00 Ffos Las - Rolling Dice 16/1 

could be bit overpriced gets first time blinkers applied today keeps his 3lb claimer on board and the drop back in distance might help only run over 7f once and was placed 2nd which was on soft ground in class 5 

4.30 Ffos Las - Drumochter 12/1 

only ran the other day but drops in class for this race and good distance everything is set up for this one a nice Sunday punt
Too right bill, I like look of Rolling Dice as well and will offer Spirit of Rosanna b215 only 15/2 but ground should suit.

134 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Going to do what Henyas suggested and try get this prediction right, that is best way do it Voodoo if think shorts going win then work out how to make them pay  £10 Each way Treble pays 382.80 if places pays 31.23 profit of 11.23 worth risking i think

Treble 

Rolling Maul 4.00 Ffos 6/4
Pastoral Music 5.00 Ffos 11/4
Big Time Maybe 4.15 Bath 11/4

135 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
You are all very right, just been bit hard for me past few days and had enough of seeing shorts winning turning me over so was in a mood lol, just had a look and found couple that is worth a try 

2.45 Bath Rapid Rise going risk this one here now goes back to the turf and 5f both starts over 5f placed 3rd and one of them was on good to soft gets the clever jockey booking who is 19% booked in been running in better company over 4 and 5 classes so in this class 6 race dropped back to 5f where shows places could finally win a race 25/1

3.15 Bath Edged Out WAS A NR lto but think that was the ground not sure gets perfect ground her won well on his last start beating mr pocket lot of punters would not of been happy that day Bath is his prefered course holds C&D wins could win again 7/1 

4.45 Bath Pixeleen a C&D winner ground might be a issue but i do like this one Gordon booked back in when she last was came 2nd only beaten a Nk been running over 6f so should enjoy the drop back to 5 winning on last start at 5 over this C&D 11/2 

Pixeleen and Rapid Rise are same jockey so will have a small double i always double up if same jockey booked into my picks

136 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
3.30 Ffos Mistress Viz could break the tag in this race seen her mentioned a few times tonight on racingpost ATR and Timeform and normally Timeform are decent with what they say and they rate this one to win good enough for me 11/1

137 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:26 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
Kelly wrote:Going to do what Henyas suggested and try get this prediction right, that is best way do it Voodoo if think shorts going win then work out how to make them pay  £10 Each way Treble pays 382.80 if places pays 31.23 profit of 11.23 worth risking i think

Treble 

HenYas also suggested you send him some saucy pics too (the dirty old git)

138 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:37 pm

HenYas

Regular
Regular
My low odd treble
Fl 330 The Bear can Fly 11/4
B 345 Spanish Star 11/4
Fl 400 Rolling Maul 7/4

139 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
HenYas wrote:
Kelly wrote:Going to do what Henyas suggested and try get this prediction right, that is best way do it Voodoo if think shorts going win then work out how to make them pay  £10 Each way Treble pays 382.80 if places pays 31.23 profit of 11.23 worth risking i think

Treble 

HenYas also suggested you send him some saucy pics too (the dirty old git)

i can sell you some of me if you like, only a tenner a pop and ill even wipe them clean  lol!

140 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
jaganory..."taps nose"  form horse

bath
2:15 fantasy justifier 7-1
3:15 bellevarde 9-1
16:45 jaganory 12-1 ###

ffos las
2:30 christopher wood evens
3:30 imperial link 12-1 \ the bear can fly 11/4

141 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular

142 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
that was a shit i doubled it and never done the singles fuck fuck and more fuck

143 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
bad luck with that one Burning

1.35 Port Lairge 10/1 in brighton

144 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Burningroots wrote:

sorry fella, i really that jaganory would at least place

145 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:15 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i only saw yours after i did the bet because i thought was a sure win horse normally i do the singles but i thought both was sure wins shame jaganory was bit of a let down but that is how it goes mate

146 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
very unlucky on that double would been a great payout 

4.00 Galway Volumptueux not much for me tomorrow so thought i take a crazy bet on this one for some each way money not automatically the stand out type of horse to be picking i know but gets Flanagan riding out and he is 33% i always wonder what went wrong with these type of horses maybe it is the trainer chance i do not know one time this horse was 6124321344 then it all went downhill couple of years ago but they often sneak up for a win after a couple of years what with weight drops and so on 50/1 

147 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Millster

REGULAR
REGULAR
Sean wrote:Will take a punt again on tha wit ya burning u might be right about the flat for it did try it the once came 6th n think they gave up might actually been a mistake time will soon tell 
hope you backed it again Burning the step up in trip helped and the SAS did not give up 28/1 right in

148 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.20 Redcar See the Sun could be bit overpriced this one and i think it is set to go in tumbled right down the weights and going back to 6f for this race gets allan back on board 2 wins 4 places and seems to run well in September 14/1 

4.20 Chepstow Fools and Kings ran over 1m 2 over here last start came second so they stepping it up in trip for this race and putting a 3lb claimer on he was not given the type of run on his last start got blocked in worth a chance 10/1

149 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:53 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Savannah Moon just the one bet for me tomorrow should come in again 5/1 6.10 Newcastle

150 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Going do a bet on 6.40 Newcastle Stun Gun 28/1 will write up on that in minute but looks overpriced why i mention it in here is because i remember Sean giving Terks some stick for picking that horse so thought mention it in here to say we going take a chance on that now finally

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum