2:10  Very Honest 11-1
2:45  rum runner 10-1
3:55 Madeline Bond 7-1
4:25 emily goldfinch 8-1

2 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:21 pm

Bill.Price

DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
DUEL GRAND+WEEKLY FIVER CHAMP £209.00 + £89.00
2.10 Chester Suegioo this was backed on here in our Goodwood Festival and willing give it a chance now dropped right down in distance only ever races once over 1M 5f and that was a t Newmarket and came 2nd almost winning that race holds a win at chester on good ground beating Angel Gabriel yet to win for long time but should be doing much better than is showing lately Fahey won this race in 2015 with Gabrials King who was the oldest horse to ever win this race and at high odds which is similar to Suegioo at the moment the oldest horse in this race 25/1

2.45 Chester Gabriel That brings me to a other Fahey trained horse who is also taking a big drop in distance back to 7F where form reads 32 they have booked in McNamara who rode this at Doncaster coming 4th out of 22 was only beaten a NK behind Sovereign Debt at Epsom in June some good form at Chester 1 win 3 places out of the 9 starts 10/1

3 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:39 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Good picks Bill when saw you start on the chester cards i decided skip them two move onto the next two races and glad i did check these beauties out 

3.20 Confessional he owns this course 50% over it for win place strike keeps Allan booked in never gives a bad day here 8/1

4.30 Jack Flash Jason hart booked in never once given a bad run on this horse 5 starts 3 wins 2 placers WILL WIN 15/2

4 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
150 Sandown Monsieur Joe i hope this does win i like this horse and deserves his win when last seen over C&D last year he was beaten a SHD by Brando Kirby takes the ride holding 2 wins and 2 places on this one out of the 8 races trainer in form 9/1 ew

335 Sandown Pacify gets ideal conditions ran well at Newmarket LTO trainer and jockey doing well 8/1 ew

5 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Patent Bet 

Sandown

4.45 Grand Inquisitor 7/1 Last time won was here and not been back since maybe return to last place won will show fire in his belly and win 

Wexford 

4.55 Naughty Molly 11/2 past few starts doing well gets better weights here 

Beverley 

4.25 Astrophysic 8/1 so annoying aint it this one close over C&D twice in last 3 starts placing all 3 starts 222 interesting Jockey change this time been Aspell for long time now it is the inform Lee

6 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
7.05 Hamilton Clubbable shaping up to be a good horse this is in my tracker 5/1

4.10 Sandown Barford this is bit over priced based on last start winning by 1l keeps Hornby booked in was second over C&D in July 8/1

5.35 Beverley Worlds his Oyster could pay to forgive his last run drop in trip and fanning booked in could make up for his let down on last start 11/1

7 Re: September Tips on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Foxy

Knows way round
Knows way round
Some of the best racing is at Chelmsford tomorrow night 

Double
2.10 Chester Who Dares Wins 9/2
2.45 Chester War Glory 11/2

Singles 

2.45 Chester Intransigent 8/1
7.50 Chelmsford Suzi's Connoisseur 16/1
8.20 Chelmsford Darkside Dream 15/2
8.50 Chelmsford Coillte Cailin 12/1 

Lucky 15
2.50 Newton Theatre Mill 8/1
4.00 Newton Collodi 7/1
5.10 Newton Bennys Girl 10/1
4.15 Hamilton Baron Run 7/1

8 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:11 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
2:25 sandown 12-1 Arbalet
3:35 sandown master carpenter 25-1

3:50 bev grandads world (for kelly lol) 7-1

4:15 hamilton dutch dream 14-1

9 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:50 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Sandown double of the day

2:25 Masar 3-1
3pm Aljazzi 4-1

10 Re: September Tips on Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:56 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ubik wrote:Sandown double of the day

2:25 Masar 3-1
3pm Aljazzi 4-1

11 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Singles and Treble

4.00 Brighton Limerick Road placed well on last start hoping can get a deserved win 10/3

2.40 Ripon Seen the light long due this on keeps knocking 11/2 

5.00 Brighton Tulip Dress been backed on here in the past came 2nd on last run 7/2

12 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Theos Lolly 9/1 3.10 Ripon 

Claimer booked back onto this Fahey trained horse won here before and when claimer was last on board this came second and a step down in class will benefit this one going have a decent bet on this one not much else i liked

13 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
3.10 Sellingallthetime keeps placing safe option for money back at current odds with chance of finally winning 6/1

4.30 Brighton Lutine Charlie won well on his last start only C&D winner in this race can do a double easy 5/1

5.00 Brighton Evanescent won over C&D in October was not far behind Goring at Chepstow should do well 11/1 

3.40 Ripon Silvanus posts best speed over here already won at this track and distance might be the oldest horse but that means nothing i think when seen some of the results on here probably be beaten by Arzaak who is a good 8/1 so will do bet on both of them 12/1 & 8/1

14 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Voodoo wrote:Singles and Treble

4.00 Brighton Limerick Road placed well on last start hoping can get a deserved win 10/3
You being ripped off 6/1 on Betfair mate

15 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Sean

WORST TIPSTER OF THE WEEK
Paulcrossley wrote:
Voodoo wrote:Singles and Treble

You being ripped off 6/1 on Betfair mate
I chatted to him bout this before n e explained he uses the edge for some of his bets so his getting 5 places on this race now hence the shorter odds you can use Edge on Betfair to boost the places up for grabs so instead of 3 his getting 5 so he puts the price his took not the best price online

16 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Fair enough each to own but i think it is silly taking the edge on a 6/1 because at 10/3 you getting nothing back but then some people rather have something back than nothing i guess, the offer seems good on a 20/1 horse but not a 6/1 so going teach you ok Voodoo

17 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:28 pm

Sean

I know but his still pretty young only 24 so his still learnin little things like that we all done it in the past i have anyway looool

18 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Yes your right, i will help him with that bit because they ripping him off because not even BOG on that bet now you know so if drifts to 10/1 and wins they only going pay him 10/3 edging is good for the bigger races when you got 6 places you change it to 8 with a 50/1 horse or something then it becomes good and if ends up win only races you get place still i was just reading it

19 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:35 pm

Sean

schoolboy error we all do it i no i av it is easy to do when you see all these new ideas come out it is how we all learn by making mistakes like that init

20 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Yes i done it also many years ago that is why i like to point it out to people instead of keeping quiet because do not like seeing people get ripped off like that his a big tart for thinking he was onto a good thing 

21 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Sean

betta than rippin urself off by backin a muggy horse in evanescent tho init loooooooool

22 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
says the man who backing Sandfrankskipsgo lmao

23 Re: September Tips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:45 pm

Sean

loooool

24 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:09 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
4.00 Hexham D'pinesflyer not seen her for while and do like this horse good jockey booked in 9/1

4.45 Hamilton Savannah Slew will love the soft ground well worth a bet 15/2

25 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
2.25 Hamilton Green Howard 2nd chance 9/1

26 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Foxy

Knows way round
Knows way round
Double 

3.50 Goodwood Arthur Mcbride 9/2
4.25 Goodwood Joe Packet 5/1

27 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
i fucked up today 

3.50 Jacob Cats backed this few times and going keep it on side trainer is doing really well and so is the jockey does like it at goodwood 11/1

4.25 Francisco dropping down the weights with a drop in trip should do well 10/1

2.25 Midnight Man comes back to a trip he likes with a good claimer booked in will at least place 16/1

28 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Colin. wrote:Theos Lolly 9/1 3.10 Ripon 

Claimer booked back onto this Fahey trained horse won here before and when claimer was last on board this came second and a step down in class will benefit this one going have a decent bet on this one not much else i liked
Followed you in on this very unlucky i think if the Jockey took to the front instead of allowing Zac Mayo we would got some place money back unlucky here Colin

29 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:26 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
4.10 Hamilton -  Jacksonfire, tough race this is going forgive him for his last start and hope he gives his best here hope being a big word for this one in this type of race 12/1 Ew

5.55 Hamilton - Henpecked, can not see the soft ground being any trouble for this one won here previously can so again for the odds be some decent place money at least 14/1 Ew

4.00 Hexham - Flying jack can not see the 5lb rise doing much harm won here on last start 8/1 Ew

6.50 Kempton - Falbon, Botti is really doing well you can not pass up his type of horses when you talking above 9s gets a good draw and is going take a step up in distances which i think will prefer if did not get horses in his way on last start would of donem uch better 10/1 Ew

30 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
3.50 Good wood Arty Cambel 9/1

should be able to come on from his last start running some hot races 

1.50 Good wood Psychotic  11/1

think he done ok on his very 1st start did not get best of breaks but that is because his learning and i think can show more here 

7.20 Kempton Gavlar 7/1

i see this is a tracker horse which gave me more confidence won over C&D few times and is still weighted to win again specially with the 3lb claimer Callum Shepherd booked in hope this one wins for me 

7.50 Kempton Dutiful Son 8/1

Won over C&D 4 times and a other dropped down the weights backed on here previously 

31 Re: September Tips on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paulcrossley wrote:i fucked up today 

3.50 Jacob Cats backed this few times and going keep it on side trainer is doing really well and so is the jockey does like it at goodwood 11/1

4.25 Francisco dropping down the weights with a drop in trip should do well 10/1

2.25 Midnight Man comes back to a trip he likes with a good claimer booked in will at least place 16/1

bet you forgot to look at mine again, didnt ya?

32 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 pm

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
3.50 Lingfield One for June Sam mention this on last start became no runner worth a chance normally when them two mention something it wins nto 7/1

33 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
3.30 Dovils Date won this race last year came off badly on last start but should make up for that with this race 7/1
3.40 Wahaab comes today with first time tongue tie came 3rd here last week should be doing better should be 10/1
Singles and Double

34 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Back now Paul, was going to do Dovils date you could made bit of a effort with the write up lol i will take that bet now.

Nothing special from me just few old type of horses  

Whaleweigh Station i used to back this ages ago when was really getting into the swing of things won a couple of races in a row, i really thought i was onto something good then hit a dead end and i mean a dead end. Won over these parts just after Christmas gets the DeSousa booking today will need to do so much more than we have been seeing but not completely out of this race 5.20 Kempton 9/1 

Welsh Inlet last ever win came over course and distance  and gets a total of 9 wins and places here Carson handles this horse well 13  wins and places two horses that are probably past it now but when your feeling nothing and want a gamble you turn to what you know best you never know they both could have a sudden burst of energy 5.55 Kempton 8/1

Global Exceed does handle this course and distance well showed that other week is the bottom weighted horse in this race and now coming back to the turf should see him getting somewhere bit closer than his last start just noticed Sean tipped this i not copying i really did not know he put it up till just  3.50 Lingfield 11/1

35 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:16 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
3.30 Southwell Holly Bush Henry 33/1

I will be having a small bet on this one, i remember it being backed on here last time i am sure might of been Sean, his sire is Yeats who was actually a very decent flat horse won most of his races over the flat over 2m 4f his form was 1131513 so judging on that Holly Bush Henry will enjoy moving back over to the flats, Maybe it is something the new yard might look into, Just my point of view. 
What attracts me for this one is the move back to Southwell is 50% here having won once placed once Aidan Colman rides today and his posting a 15% strike rate gets a extra 3lb taken off him today will a return back to Southwell and step up in trip help maybe i think at the odds can have a small bet on the chance he will

36 Re: September Tips on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:47 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Nothing of interest for me tomorrow, will copy some of the bets on here Dovils Devil and Global Exceed being the key two

37 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:12 am

Sean

Will take a punt again on tha wit ya burning u might be right about the flat for it did try it the once came 6th n think they gave up might actually been a mistake time will soon tell an they are propa old school horses Rob all hit and miss but all have won me money in the past ota than Global who is about to win me money   Dovils date good type but far to risky we backed that over at Bellews last Wednesday lost for us  

One for June is of interest but should of ran the other day stood better chances but is the only C&D winner here was pulled saying unsuitable ground yet it is getting the same ground so surely they going to pull it again then or show to be liars lool 

Other Horse in the 3.50 that might be of interest to some is Kodiac Express 7/1 we backed that Friday got some nice place money out of it runs again and she gets a claimer booked in she was only beaten a neck and is a huge threat and worth considering but i sticking to Global Exceed but was very close to putting her for a main bet open looking race now i think more on it take a look at Retained 16/1 that was very close over C&D on the AW could do well if takes to the grass and Diamond Dougal could very easily pull off a 2nd win specially now they dumped the 7lb claimer will enjoy this race because is tougher than i first thought

38 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:40 am

ColdCreek

Regular
Regular
You was right NR going side with Kodiac Express now did not notice reasoning behind other one for being a NR

39 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Scram

Best Post of the Day
Best Post of the Day
Paulcrossley wrote:3.30 Dovils Date won this race last year came off badly on last start but should make up for that with this race 7/1
3.40 Wahaab comes today with first time tongue tie came 3rd here last week should be doing better should be 10/1
Singles and Double

wahaab very nice one!

40 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Scram wrote:
Paulcrossley wrote:3.30 Dovils Date won this race last year came off badly on last start but should make up for that with this race 7/1
Singles and Double

wahaab very nice one!
 concurred, didnt bet on it though! forum is in rude health lately, just kelly letting the side down, maybe we should take her admin rights away until she finds a few winners 

41 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
it is ok you tarts you can get jealous now should we just say that was in the king queen game call it 716 points i have now or would that be pushing it

42 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Ive done full stake on 

7.55 Kempton Ventura Blues - i honestly see no reason why this will be beaten today was in class 4 over C&D LTO and was only beaten half a length by Mudallel comes back to C&D but in weaker company class 5 she should be winning this race with little worries Pat Dobbs is booked to ride out and only failed one time to place or win on this horse out of 5 starts, Richard Hannon played it clever booking him in today, Dobbs rode this when last won over C&D in class 5 company May last year where she beat Magical forest who was a 5/4F horse with plenty of horses coming out of that race showing improvement. In June this was running here over shorter distance why i mention that is because in that race Shenanigans was about 4L behind Ventura Blues and that just went onto win a class 3 race by 1L beating horses like Lincoln Rocks at Goodwood who we all know is a good horse having then went onto York and won the EBF Fillies Handicap in class 2 company all that points to Ventura Blues being a better horse than we might think everything says winner here bar any mistakes 5/1 

43 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:57 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Sean wrote:Will take a punt again on tha wit ya burning u might be right about the flat for it did try it the once came 6th n think they gave up might actually been a mistake time will soon tell an they are propa old school horses Rob all hit and miss but all have won me money in the past ota than Global who is about to win me money   Dovils date good type but far to risky we backed that over at Bellews last Wednesday lost for us  
the confidence and cockiness in that made me bang half my winnings from my winner on that at 4/1 caught up with you lot now for what i missed out on top man

44 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Paulcrossley

Regular
Regular
Robert Powers wrote:
Global Exceed does handle this course and distance well showed that other week is the bottom weighted horse in this race and now coming back to the turf should see him getting somewhere bit closer than his last start just noticed Sean tipped this i not copying i really did not know he put it up till just  3.50 Lingfield 11/1
Top shout Rob i know you do your own work so know you done this before seeing Sean good to have you back also

45 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:01 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
rollocks..flipping work getting in the way, missing all these!

46 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:24 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Paulcrossley wrote:
Robert Powers wrote:
Top shout Rob i know you do your own work so know you done this before seeing Sean good to have you back also

yep just cos someone else has tipped it dont worry, cos when people see 2 or more people tip the same horse, that gives extra confidence

47 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Sean

Good tipping Rob dont worry bout writing tha noone thinks ya copy i seen plenty your work an everyone knows how savvy char is on ea so they no she must learned it off her old man init looool u hit the right one to back voodoo nice one an good tip Paul was not on it did not rate it personally so fair play to ya for hitting the big one today we need one more place at least or last in sams patent to win then i be happy with todays results so we see how things go

Good shot on ze Holly horse Burning was always going be a punt that horse was but knowin us we be backing it nto loool

48 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:43 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Brilliant work on here everyone, always good when your first horse lands for you can sit and rest now. Think the other two are anything types i more excited about seeing how my King game does now it is looking like going land the crown with amount of points i am due back if this 4.55 wins for me going steal it off my little girl lol

49 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Robert Powers

Knows way round
Knows way round
Sean wrote:Good tipping Rob dont worry bout writing tha noone thinks ya copy i seen plenty your work an everyone knows how savvy char is on ea so they no she must learned it off her old man init looool 
Wish i could say yes lol use take her to the tracks every day with me the older she got the more i found myself asking her for advice if she could not read i would be bigging it up saying how i taught her all she knows lol

50 Re: September Tips on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Robert Powers wrote:Brilliant work on here everyone, always good when your first horse lands for you can sit and rest now. Think the other two are anything types i more excited about seeing how my King game does now it is looking like going land the crown with amount of points i am due back if this 4.55 wins for me going steal it off my little girl lol

loz, you havent read the rules! Theres a long way to go plus Kelly added this interesting assassination option! 

If you Max out and win on a horse above 5/1 you get a Assassination Star meaning you can deduct half of someones pot and everyone will be awarded a number and a generator will be spun and whatever number it lands on that person will be awarded them points i will be in charge of that so it is fair because i will be banned from winning the game so i will be impartial then all knowing the generated number i spin is impartial. BUT will you be brave to risk entire pot just to try assassinate the current leader i would not be lol 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum