You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Festivals 2017 » Ebor Festival 2017 » Write up parts DAY 1

Write up parts DAY 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Write up parts DAY 1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.55 Thesme might not fit the trends but who cares is a C&D winner Dettori booked in i like often running well should least place 11/1

3.00 Khalidi big price not much can touch cracksman but this will get the place for sure if the ground stays good to firm should beat all of these 16/1

3.35 Ulysses will not be beaten will win and win in style and will get better you want to see a superstar this season this is it bring them on HE WILL WIN 7/2

2 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Mike "Acesandeights"

Regular
Regular
lot of rain is coming tomorrow which will change the whole entire playing field you remember the Goodwood disaster well from the reports rain is going fall from 6am all way to 2pm that is going make this ground very wet

3 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Placers 
1.55 Soie D'Leau i saw this backed on here lto and placed at Doncaster wont be minding any soft ground and gets the aid of Fanning can not see why wont least be placing here 16/1 ew 

3.00 Count Octave drops in trip for this race when last seen was in the Queens Vase was beaten a NK by Stradivarius which proved to be a good type of horse not raced much and can not help but feel we not seen him at his best trainer is worried about the drop in trip but lets try it 14/1 ew

3.35 Decorated Knight everyone seems to be all about Ulysses fair enough just not for me i going take a chance on this one, it is only day 1 so can afford to take a risk i am banking on the help of Atzeni back and with bit of rain coming down softening the ground could work for this one hoping he can pay back his followers in a shock which the Juddmonte is not shy of doing and Atzeni won this race last year 14/1 ew

4 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Think outside the box Juddmonte

3.35 My Dream Boat 

I did this the time i backed Arabian Queen to win this race in 2015, if we get the rain that is predicted then this is in with a shout do not forget this was only 2L behind Hawkbill at Newbury in the Rayyan Stakes race and only 4L behind Ulysses in the Richards Stakes missed York in 2016 but ran in the 4.55 race in 2015 and beat a field of 19 horses on Good to Soft ground i do not think the 1m 4 is best for him he showed that at Ascot when miles behind Ulysses, with Kirby doing well and the step down in trip and soft ground hopefully coming then i think we be silly to not risk a bet on this one lets remember at York he is 100% fine only one start but still 100% is 100% with 50% win/place strike over this distance and out 4 starts on good to soft he has won 2 placed 1 oh and not to mention in August his got a 100% win rate and the fact Kirby raced 9 starts won 2 placed 3 i think thinking outside the box is worth it with this horse 

66/1 £10 EW (whatever stake want) is worth the risk it paid off with Arabian Queen why not with this one (2016 i backed Newton got 4th place)

5 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
1.55 Theseme 11/1
3.00 Mirage Dancer 11/2
3.35 Churchill 10/3

My treble of the day plus singles 

6 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:06 am

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
1.55 Tithonus 25/1 Trainer only sends the one horse to York tomorrow this one his other runner is Atlas at Killarney 4.10 7/2 (Double for me) this big drop in trip will work out perfect for this horse ignore Galway is a very low weight for this race and can outrun these odds and make the entire race not often you see this Irish trainer hanging around England and could be a big bold winner 

Will throw in Ulysses for the treble for a side bet 

7 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:44 am

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
Lucky 31 for york.
 demons rock 11/1
theydon grey 7/1
mirage dancer 5/1
lansky 7/1
thesme 11/1 5p ew lucky  £4.824 G.L UCK ALL

8 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:19 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00

BANKER

Dee Ex Bee (Tattersalls Acomb Stakes, 2.25 York)
Lovely long-striding son of Farhh who bolted up in a decent maiden at Goodwood on debut under Silvestre de Sousa and who can maintain his unbeaten run despite taking a huge step up in class. Recording an RPR of 93, Mark Johnston's two-year-old made all after breaking well from a middle draw and never looked like being caught. The Topspeed figure and time back up the strength of his performance and he looks a Group 1 horse in the making. (Tom Collins)

13/8

Dee Ex Bee2:25 York

GOOD THING

Thesme (Symphony Group Handicap, 1.55 York)
Three runs this season have been fairly dreadful but Thesme has been dropped 9lb for them and given a break and it wouldn't be a surprise to see him ready to roll now. Frankie Dettori has been booked – his three rides for the yard since 2015 have finished 212, with the latest second coming aboard Thesme when well punted for a Glorious Goodwood handicap last year – and a bold show can be expected from a horse who was fifth in last season's Nunthorpe and has plenty of track form. (Paul Kealy)

12/1

Thesme1:55 York

DARK HORSE

Luis Fernandez (Betway Nursery Handicap, 4.50 York)
Trainer Kevin Ryan enjoys plenty of success at this meeting and, after his well-documented problems earlier in the season, has his string flying now. Luis Fernandez's form has not dropped all season, winning three of his four starts. He is improving with every run and he could be well treated off a mark of 84 in a first-time handicap with Jamie Spencer booked to ride. (Tom Park)

14/1

Luis Fernandez4:50 York

9 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

All the talk after last month’s Coral-Eclipse was about how unlucky Cliffs Of Moher had been when knocked backwards in the early stages. That’s true, but the first horse to be hampered in the incident was Decorated Knight. He wouldn’t have won the race, but he too would have finished closer without the trouble.
Roger Charlton’s entire has a fair bit to find giving weight to the three-year-olds, but a pattern is emerging that suggests he is at his best after a short break – like the one he returns from here. In fact his form figures after a break of four weeks or longer since joining Charlton are 41111, whereas he is 12626 after shorter gaps between races.
He has looked an improved performer this year, winning Group 1s at Meydan and the Curragh and finishing a place in front of Ulysses when runner-up in the Prince of Wales’s Stakes at Royal Ascot in June.
It is an obvious bonus Decorated Knight is reunited with Andrea Atzeni, who missed the ride at Sandown, and if the subsequent 46-day break has had the usual effect he could easily outrun his odds. 

10 Re: Write up parts DAY 1 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Paulcrossley wrote:1.55 Thesme might not fit the trends but who cares is a C&D winner Dettori booked in i like often running well should least place 11/1

3.00 Khalidi big price not much can touch cracksman but this will get the place for sure if the ground stays good to firm should beat all of these 16/1

3.35 Ulysses will not be beaten will win and win in style and will get better you want to see a superstar this season this is it bring them on HE WILL WIN 7/2
Very confident Paul

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum