S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » TIMEFORM EXTRA HORSES TO FOLLOW IN FUTURE

TIMEFORM EXTRA HORSES TO FOLLOW IN FUTURE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 TIMEFORM EXTRA HORSES TO FOLLOW IN FUTURE on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:44 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
The Timeform Notebook
Here is the latest selection of horses that caught the eyes of our reporters recently and, consequently,
are worth looking out for in the coming weeks and months...

Vera Drake (72p) 2 ch.f Footstepsinthesand – Venetian Beauty (Lear Fan)
David Johnson: “Vera Drake cost €25,000 as a yearling, and is a half-sister to several winners, including
the useful 1¼m-12.5f winner Vermont (by Muhtathir) and 1½m winner Vengeur Masque (by Monsun).
She is very much bred for longer trips, and shaped with plenty of encouragement with that in mind on
debut at Thirsk, leaving the impression that she really should have won. She was slowly into stride, and
didn’t settle fully, though made good headway over 2f out. Switched inside the final 1f, she ran on late,
with her rider not resorting to the whip at all, and open to a good degree of improvement, she will be
winning races sooner rather than later.” Richard Fahey

The Twisler (85+) 5.b.g Motivator - Panna (Polish Precedent)
Martin Dixon: “The Twisler shaped well in first-time cheekpieces in quite a hot 0-75 handicap on only
his second start for this yard at Nottingham last time. He finished third only to a couple of progressive
three-year-olds, so the form has a pretty strong look to it, and The Twisler is interesting from this sort
of mark having tumbled in the weights over the last couple of years. The manner in which he travelled
suggests he’s back in form, and he’s one to keep an eye on in the coming weeks for a yard that does well
with similar types.” Neil Mulholland

Seniority (95+) 3 ch.g Dubawi - Anna Palariva (Caerleon)
David Cleary: “Seniority ran in a messy handicap at Windsor last time, in part due to the steady pace,
but he shaped better than the bare result. Held up in the rear isn’t the place to be in a slowly-run race
at Windsor, as the leaders are often hard to peg back, and Seniority did a lot of running to get into a
position to challenge. He still had plenty to do 3f out, but managed to squeeze through in the final
furlong and was only beaten a neck in third. That was his first try at 1¼m, and with scope for better still,
he’s one to keep on the right side for now.” William Haggas

Harbour Rock (91p) 3 b.c Harbour Watch - Rock Lily (Rock of Gibraltar)
Matt Gardner: “Harbour Rock caught the eye upped in trip in a tactical race at Brighton recently, left
poorly placed and shaping better than the result would suggest. It’s possible that he has a quirk or two,
but his slight hesitancy is best put down to residual inexperience for now, that just his fifth start after all.
He was soon steadied at the start, but travelled strongly until shaken up over 1f out, hanging left when
asked for an effort, and running on all too late once the winner had already flown. Harbour Rock remains
with potential and is worth another chance to prove himself fairly treated.” David Simcock

Rigoletto (100p) 3 b.c Zoffany - Rumina (Dashing Blade)
Pat Jupp: “ Rigoletto shaped similarly to his Newmarket run in July, when again better than the bare result,
at Salisbury recently. The smallish fields have seemingly counted against him, but he is just the type who
will pull out more when faced with an end-to-end gallop. Again held up in the rear, he was pushed along
around 2f out, making headway when forced to switch 1f out, and finishing with a flourish having conceded
first run. He remains capable of better still, and is one to be interested in next time.” Luca Cumani

2 Re: TIMEFORM EXTRA HORSES TO FOLLOW IN FUTURE on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:44 pm

XxicequeenxX

Sorry if all this bored people i brought the new copy today and wanted get all the information out to everyone on everything

3 Re: TIMEFORM EXTRA HORSES TO FOLLOW IN FUTURE on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Sorry if all this bored people i brought the new copy today and wanted get all the information out to everyone on everything

not at all, useful info, thanks for posting x

4 Re: TIMEFORM EXTRA HORSES TO FOLLOW IN FUTURE on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

Would you be interested in reading what they made of the races at Goodwood i often find useful information reading their final view of the after race i will post it in the lounge part

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum