Luana

Relyod5454

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » S.A.S MAIN BETS » An e/w horse a day...could be fun and profitable to play!

An e/w horse a day...could be fun and profitable to play!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ubik

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £46.88
Ok, so yet another great new idea from the man who gave you the Friday Fun Fiver, Bonzo Dog Horse tips and many many other favourites 

Da Rules

Only one horse a day, has to be over 6-1 so e/w
No write up required
It dont matter if someone else has picked it as well cos that gives confidence
You can work on your own or as team

Advice..just pick the strongest one you really really like, even if you already posted it somewhere else

The stake..???? You dont have to say cos we only looking for winners

The idea....so many good tippers on here, sometimes good tips get missed, but if everyone just posts their strongest pick, then its a quick one stop shop easy reference point

My pick

3:35 newbury mix and mingle 12-1

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.10 Newmarket Case Key 

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 15 Weeks
Breten Rock 3.35 6/1

Daban and Mix and Mingle NR's

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.15 Newbury Whinging Willie 6/1

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Newmarket Redgrave 7/2 5.40 Lucky 15 with above for me it is then nothing else today to see

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Bashiba 5/1 3.40 Doncaster won this last year threat could come from Soie D'Leau but sticking with Bashiba if see rain will bet on Soi D'Leau because Bashiba would not want it soft

Colin.

Regular
Regular
2.40 Ripon Jack Dexter 12/1

Not the horse we loved but can win something like this in his sleep so going punt this for my only bet of the day so bang it here

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Chocolate Box 4/1 5.35 Ripon lucky 63 without Colin's pick good luck with that Colin but just bit punty for me that horse

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Market Rasen 8.00 Marju's Quest 6/1 bet of the day for me that is nothing actually stands out but that for me

Danny.West

Regular
Regular
Took a bet earlier on a decent horse up and down 32353 form drops in trip looks set to win soon big price for it 

1.20 Newbury
Warp Factor 10/1

Ubik

@Bill.Price wrote:Breten Rock 3.35 6/1

thanks bill. lol. didnt check this morning!

brilliant vanguard 6-1

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
The Armed Man 2.40 Ripon 18/1 in places but 14/1 Skybet (5 places)

Yet to see this mentioned at all by anyone shocking i think when you look at the place rules of 5 places going around his done very little wrong out of last 5 starts his won 4 times placed 2nd and come 6th 112161 think people are put off by the weights he gained from being very good maybe but with 5 places going surely you can have a gamble on this knowing his going give you a good run with a fair chance of winning at least and at the odds no need to over spend his trainer is doing well and like i admit his got lot of work to do with all the weights but does know how to win and beat the likes of Bogart Kyllach Me Seamster and few other horses who have since gone onto do well 

5 places 14/1 i will take that (Skybet)
4 places 18/1 i will take that (Bet 365)
4 places 12/1 I will even take that ( William Hill) 

anyone notice the difference between the 3 Skybet can justify the odds because extra place but what is William Hills excuse?

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Shining Diamond wrote:

5 places 14/1 i will take that (Skybet)
4 places 18/1 i will take that (Bet 365)
4 places 12/1 I will even take that ( William Hill) 

anyone notice the difference between the 3 Skybet can justify the odds because extra place but what is William Hills excuse?
That is actually very wrong when put like that, they claim to be the best and offer B.O.G but that means nothing because most the time B.O.G will be 12/1 or under come the off

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Doncaster    13:25:00    Sophisticated Heir    20/1

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
@Kelly wrote:Market Rasen 8.00 Marju's Quest 6/1 bet of the day for me that is nothing actually stands out but that for me
Think that would be a I.Q NAP 

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
@Foxy wrote:Bashiba 5/1 3.40 Doncaster won this last year threat could come from Soie D'Leau but sticking with Bashiba if see rain will bet on Soi D'Leau because Bashiba would not want it soft
Out of the two think i be more inclined to go with Soi D'Leau on this one because Bashiba is one of them horses who either shows up or does not needs to be in the mood to make his effort

Ubik

this is all good stuff people, thanks for posting and good luck! will be following a few of these, might throw some in a lucky

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
R 240 Red Pike 11/1
Hasn't won recently, so dropped a good 14lbs jocks got a 3lb claimer bringing it back down to his winning form.  4 places in this race, so good chance.

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Right i going get ready going out at half 4 not sure when be back so good luck everyone who is sticking around i will try come on tomorrow and post up if not too hungover have a good day on the racing and a good night doing whatever 

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Kelly wrote:Right i going get ready going out at half 4 not sure when be back so good luck everyone who is sticking around i will try come on tomorrow and post up if not too hungover have a good day on the racing and a good night doing whatever 

Have a lovely day Kelly - bit early for partying (and for getting ready) - sure you could just get up and go and still look great. ps don't tell grandpa ubik I said that lol

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol i need shower do my hair do my nails find something to wear make sure i got enough money then i need ring around see who is coming out then i like to go to the pub early get a seat for the night and the pool table for us all then i need to sneak in some vodka so it cheaper night out then i need redo my nails because often get wrecked from typing on phone then i like to change what i wearing again so by time do all that it be about 4 time to go out lol

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
loool u tart i jus polish me shoes bang on shirt n trousers n i out takes me bout 3 min fuck doin all that i not going til bout 6 or 7 so make sure get a clear pool room keep all ze young ones out of it i think Millster is also coming up from London not sure if he managed persuade his wife to get night out loool

Ubik

@Sean wrote:loool u tart i jus polish me shoes bang on shirt n trousers n i out takes me bout 3 min fuck doin all that i not going til bout 6 or 7 so make sure get a clear pool room keep all ze young ones out of it i think Millster is also coming up from London not sure if he managed persuade his wife to get night out loool

ffs sean...women have to choose shoes and handbag!

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Hang on all that fake tan you use Sean does not take 3 minutes you worse than a woman and by time you get to place i going be drunk and i going invite all the young ones in just to annoy you you spend half time out smoking anyway 

Ubik

oops she got you there sean!

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
No i only do that cuz u and Karen annoy me with all the pishin bout n dancin infact i dunt even no y i going tonight loooool but come think on it think be free night for me least 5 ppl i know who owe me a drink u bein one of them kel

Ubik

@Samantha.dee wrote:2.10 Newmarket Case Key 

I smashed feck out of that one, thanks sam xxx

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Actually you owe me drinks i got you a 136 double other day yet you lost me about 200 on your main bets so it the other way round so dust off that wallet 

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Samantha.dee wrote:2.10 Newmarket Case Key 
Oh ok i change my tune i buy you both a drink now lmfao 

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Actually you owe me drinks i got you a 136 double other day yet you lost me about 200 on your main bets so it the other way round so dust off that wallet 

you should all be loaded now if followed sams tip...champers all round!

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yes but Sean is a proper Victor Meldrew no joke moans all time and never spends his money he once had about 500 in his wallet walked past a homeless man we gave him a few quid yet sean said sorry i broke trust me if you met him you would know what we mean about him being Victor Meldrew proper stingy and always moaning about slightest things like table not clean in the pub things no one cares about i only ever had about 4 drinks off him 

Ubik

@Kelly wrote:Yes but Sean is a proper Victor Meldrew no joke moans all time and never spends his money he once had about 500 in his wallet walked past a homeless man we gave him a few quid yet sean said sorry i broke trust me if you met him you would know what we mean about him being Victor Meldrew proper stingy and always moaning about slightest things like table not clean in the pub things no one cares about i only ever had about 4 drinks off him 

id dance with you Kelly, i love an ol boogie me, ...i still got the moves...just a bit..slower like! 

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Now you mention it his never brought me a drink either good point drinks on you tonight Sean

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
is Tina coming tonight Paul? and i do not dance unless i very drunk last time i did i had to punch a woman in the face because she knocked into Karen and tried being cheeky to her  we all ended up barred so maybe not best of ideas lol

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
No she away at moment with some her threads from the course they all completed just me tonight might have a little dance......

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Grand dad dancing it is then 

Ubik

yay, even more money..would you believe it??? 8-1 lol lol!

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well i just lost all my money on a horse that is the excuse i will continue to use all night so i wont have buy a drink lol right you tarts i be back around soon need to go sort some work out then drink time get slaughtered and think of how i missed 3 good winners today on here

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Good wins UBIK hope you win more today 

Hope to come back tomorrow and see this in a clean tidy place like i left it everyone or will be handing out punishments lol

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I am coming get train soon be about 5 looking forward meeting everyone

Ubik

@Ubik wrote:
@Bill.Price wrote:Breten Rock 3.35 6/1

thanks bill. lol. didnt check this morning!

brilliant vanguard 6-1

Ubik

@Paulcrossley wrote:Well i just lost all my money on a horse that is the excuse i will continue to use all night so i wont have buy a drink lol right you tarts i be back around soon need to go sort some work out then drink time get slaughtered and think of how i missed 3 good winners today on here

hope you didnt make it 4!

Ubik

Results
2 wins case key and brilliant vanguard, both 6-1
3 very good places red pike 11-1, marjus quest 7-1 and chocolate box 4-1
and unlucky with red pike Henyas, beaten only by a neck, savage pick man

im guessing a lot of sore heads and no one surfacing until late afternoon lol

Soi D'Leau placed as well

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Got 3 here today, which I will put in an ew patent.  Here they are for your consideration....
S 415 Beautiful People 12/1
C 430 In our Blood 6/1
P 540 Avenue of Stars 11/1 (my fav)

GL All

Ubik

2:45 The Curragh Sirici 6-1...taps nose!

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Southwell    15:10:00    Definite Future        12/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum