You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » THE VAULT » If do not want a risk come here

If do not want a risk come here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
I can not do the big odd stuff so going stick to what i do guys but will try not to be stupidily short prices and will always try show a profit will keep it all on this thread so you all can judge profit in the month see if worth following

430 Ayr race i going for King's Pavilion, is use to far superior company than meets today and if he enjoys the drop in trip should win this doing handstands and cartwheels 9/2

500 Ayr Kiwi Bay, is just tumbling and crashing in the weights for a very inform stable would not write this out here 5/1

2 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
I like Kiwi bay myself in this think he can finally make up for lost time in this one Steve i do not trust King's Pavillion personally i going put you to task this month and add up your profit margin if it shows loss you getting booted :lol:

3 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Red Flute in the 510 Southwell could win that race at a nice price of 11/2 you know gets some nice ground and will not mind the distance here with maybe a cover on Toni's a star got the best speed in this race likes the distance and to be fair is a crap race so wont take him much to win it get on that for 7/1 i could buy myself a few pints out of that

4 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Colin.

REGULAR
REGULAR
Being a bit risky aint you mate going for a 7/1 NOT CHRISTMAS is it :@#:

5 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
lol you prat can not wait to see what you going in on if memory serves me right was a actually memory does not serve me right i forgot lol! lol! lol! lol!

6 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
i was going put money on Speed Demon so glad i never would been fucked off with that place

7 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
In the 610 Chelmsford Wordiness looks nicely priced up at 11/2 if your type of punter i am got the great SDS booked in and if goes at his best with the best jockey on board can win this easy 11/2

just so everyone knows and i know this is hugely book orientanted i spend always £30 on the nose for below 5/1 and £20 EW for above bets that way if see me having about 8 lost bets you know i am chasing piss money lol

8 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
lol! i deserved the negative votes for them some poor horses from me today that was tomorrow goign for the one so far

630 Kachess returning to a trip she will prefer than her last run was too short this will see her in winning ways 5/2

9 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Tue May 09, 2017 1:38 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
lool you joker
Spoiler:
your horse is going to lose
just was testing the spoiler out lol [/color]

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

10 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Tue May 09, 2017 1:46 am

Oldrum

Regular
Regular
SPOILER ALERT:
I agree it is a losing nag

11 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Tue May 09, 2017 1:49 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
loool

12 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Tue May 09, 2017 3:57 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
lol! i was laughing at myself earlier i was saying Plucky dip i do not rate it like you two and what it go and do it went and won i really felt a prat when saw that :lol: :lol:

13 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed May 10, 2017 2:14 am

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
dropping in class and weights and has everything set up maybe just did not like the cold weather over the winter because is a promising type
 Witness in Court 245 9/2

14 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed May 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Looks like this is the place to come when want a risky bet lol how you doing mate thought I join in might have a bet later sort your books out looks like you need the money now burning :lol: :lol:

15 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed May 10, 2017 4:18 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
Tell me about it can not pick shit of late changing tactics soon

16 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu May 11, 2017 12:13 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Going love seeing your books end of the month Rootz looooooool do not worry on it we seen ur tips over the months jus a bad run of things mate u earned me enough money over the months when i av added ur picks with mine

17 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu May 11, 2017 2:27 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
:twisted: :twisted: his books are going get worse if seen his other pick :twisted: nice forum got here Sean for someone who knows fuck all about computers you seemed to of done a good enough job starting this off going enjoy my time here having bit of banter and earning money or if following burning then losing money how fitting he picked that name because his :+-: :+-: :+-: pmsl can you go steal race callers shocked face emote please and add it to here also find one that shows counting money and maybe a running horse not being diva'ish or nothing but if George clooney gets grapes in his dressing room then i feel a smiley face emote is not asking for much lol!

18 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu May 11, 2017 3:28 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Can you also add a roaring lion, a cocktail for the ladies and a beer for the guys emoticon and why you at it can you had a give us all a tenner worth a try lads lol

Wonder where S.A.S are tonight to be honest i did not expect them to have any stuff i was half tempted to give the day a break myself but then i saw a few ok ones to try out just like throwing money away me can feel it in my blood going be a great day for me you know :lol: :lol:

19 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Fri May 12, 2017 1:44 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
pmsl where ya savvy picks 2day guys loool i got one for you that might be of interest 

Asctot - 19:15 - Original choice - I have only took this bet on because i putting it here so banged a cockle on the win only on it but this can give you two jokers a win IF IT WAS ON THE AW but all the same might be worth trying out personally i am waiting for it to race over the AW but read positive stuff on this horse in that book i stole off Amazon but they did quote it will run really well if goes to the AW but all the same worth a try i got 3/1 not sure if still that it should be around that mark still i wont put a price because not looked but still should be 3/1 give it a go but only bang a cockle on it  

p.s this is only for Voodoo and Burning's benefit because they like punting shorts

20 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat May 13, 2017 6:49 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Chieftains choice very unlucky 2nd lto should come on from that 3.30 Ludlow 11/2

21 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 15, 2017 12:49 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
i going start putting my shorts in here over the next week or so show you lot how it is done ok lmfao

22 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 15, 2017 11:14 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
2.30 Kempton Comely gives you bit of both almost a safe bet with that bit of risk got close when seen at market bumped into get on the yager plus when you mix Henderson and Kempton you almost got a safe bet almost 4/1

23 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
8.20 Windsor Wordsearch Ryan Moore booked in forget last race should come good for this one today if no one gets in his way like LTO 11/2 

24 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Mon May 29, 2017 3:51 am

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
lol this bit makes me laugh we can pick a 10/1 winner but not one of us has managed a short yet lmfao i going revive this tomorrow and try it

25 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:26 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
This part had me laughing too, come on you lot find me a "do not want a risk" bet :lol:

26 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:40 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.50 Lingfield 

TopMeUp (10/3) keeps trying so hard but never seems to win her races 333233 says it all really but today she is given the perfect chance to change that here she came second when last racing at Lingfield and they are applying the Visor on her to help keep her focused she went off favorite in her last race but came across Beepeecee she gets a 7lb claimer on board Katherine Glenister who holds a couple of wins with Bahamian Dollar and Tigerfish, Bahamian Dollar is trained by this Jockey (Trainer not jockey it is late) so it is good to see him using his claimer to ride this one out because shows she knows how to work these tricky type of horses because Bahamian Dollar was having similar problems that Topmeup is having at the moment this horse does little wrong in my view just gets unlucky EPSOM SECRET could be used for a cover bet (9/1) that is currently going for and might be worth just covering it with that horse followed by How's Lucy, shocking to see you Samantha and Sean not being able to pull on this section bit more often i remember the type of bets you and Mike use to take on so would thought would been all over this section, noticed your win earlier with load of shorts in a lucky 31 bet Sean you should use this section for that giving all a chance to follow in, talking of Mike (Aces) hope your doing well miss seeing you around be nice to have you back but i understand health issues and this heat can not be helping just wanted you know your missed.

1st - Topmeup 2nd - Epsom Secret 3rd - How's Lucy

Last edited by Bill.Price on Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : in blue brackets)

27 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Samantha.dee

QUEEN OF THE MONTH
QUEEN OF THE MONTH
Remember when we all use row about who was going win lmfao still remember you telling us to fuck off and stomping off because we did not agree with you then coming back to ask what the next bet was lmfao

28 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
@Bill.Price wrote:5.50 Lingfield 

TopMeUp (10/3) keeps trying so hard but never seems to win her races 333233 says it all really but today she is given the perfect chance to change that here she came second when last racing at Lingfield and they are applying the Visor on her to help keep her focused she went off favorite in her last race but came across Beepeecee she gets a 7lb claimer on board Katherine Glenister who holds a couple of wins with Bahamian Dollar and Tigerfish, Bahamian Dollar is trained by this Jockey (Trainer not jockey it is late) so it is good to see him using his claimer to ride this one out because shows she knows how to work these tricky type of horses because Bahamian Dollar was having similar problems that Topmeup is having at the moment this horse does little wrong in my view just gets unlucky EPSOM SECRET could be used for a cover bet (9/1) that is currently going for and might be worth just covering it with that horse followed by How's Lucy, shocking to see you Samantha and Sean not being able to pull on this section bit more often i remember the type of bets you and Mike use to take on so would thought would been all over this section, noticed your win earlier with load of shorts in a lucky 31 bet Sean you should use this section for that giving all a chance to follow in, talking of Mike (Aces) hope your doing well miss seeing you around be nice to have you back but i understand health issues and this heat can not be helping just wanted you know your missed.

1st - Topmeup 2nd - Epsom Secret 3rd - How's Lucy
2nd and 3rd this bit has got to be really cursed you know lol

29 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:49 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Lets see if can keep the curse running 

Cabal owes few of us so much money backed it right out last time and was a big let down and putting it in here probably happen again but this might break the curse of this section 11/4 Redcar 4.45 

30 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yet to break this curse i see lol

31 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:45 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Going try crack the curse of this part Dance King screwed me around alot and might do again so putting it here 11/2 3.00 Carlisle that race is tougher to work out than first looking and can see a higher odd horse winning that Panko Tamazu Music and Energia Fox Dolphin Village and even Purple Rock are the likely suspects but it figuring out who so not going bother just going take a chance on the dance king but is going be interesting see what actually wins here they all have something to prove and could be worth chancing one of the outsiders

32 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 am

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very risky one and i feel by the end the curse will remain i do not trust Dance King at all, that race is just difficult to figure out anyone who says they very confident on a selection in this race needs evaluate things but things go easy for me now Energia Fox is out of the race that one was really bugging me last night, do i rate Dance King in this not at all you punting it which you pretty much admitting that by what you say would i put money on it 9/1  yes based on a couple of things he is consistent for the place and at 9's you going get about £8 back on the place with a small hope of winning his race best of luck Sean you are going to need it but i think the curse will be remaining after this race

33 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:03 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
oh yer deffo is a punt that why put it in here let me down one to many times for it to be nothing more it owes me a debt an if his not going pay it today i going make sure his trainer pays it with a other horse init lool anything i put outside the S.A.S part is pinch of salt sometimes i like having wild bets just like anyone else so it is good having section for me to be able to post up knowin it taken with a pinch of salt get round bit on ea i can init

34 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Sean wrote:Going try crack the curse of this part Dance King screwed me around alot and might do again so putting it here 11/2 3.00 Carlisle that race is tougher to work out than first looking and can see a higher odd horse winning that Panko Tamazu Music and Energia Fox Dolphin Village and even Purple Rock are the likely suspects but it figuring out who so not going bother just going take a chance on the dance king but is going be interesting see what actually wins here they all have something to prove and could be worth chancing one of the outsiders
Fair play should not of doubted the bossman 8/1 nice drift too

35 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:15 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Nah you was very right to doubt it Bill i like listening to others opinions and i was far from confident on it and it only just about got lucky your horse was not far behind zo good place on that plus your never afraid to say no your wrong to someone which is a good thing i hate people always agreeing with me loool

36 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Bill.Price

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Well someone has to keep that ego in check lol but did not at all see that coming but i am happy with the placer no doubt my Silvery Moon now will show me up lol

37 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:08 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P

38 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
you know that is how to have a Saturday night break out the rum and have a likkle dance to the old collie budd and smoke a nice juice

39 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
That is old skool sean got me playing it out my subs singing along to that top rated Song the youth dont know what music is anymore

40 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular

41 Re: If do not want a risk come here on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:18 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
move over to facebook with this stuff love listening to this stuff and got me in the mood to pour a glass of red lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum