9/8/17 - 16/8/17

Nick

All his high odd winners in 18+ & Ratings 50/1,40 and countless 20/1

16/8/17 - 23/8/17

Scram
20/1p 20/1 W 18/1 p 18/1 p  20/1p 
150/1 p 20/1p 20/1 W 
25/1 p 
This week was so close was between Nick, Voodoo and Scram was only £1.60 between Nick and Scram in profit that sealed the win for Scram with Voodoo being 3rd with a £3.20 difference i thought Voodoo would win then i noticed he did 4 losing bets before his other wins letting him down in big way lol

23/8/17 - 30/8/17 

Starting today will be a count of who earned most profit in the week if you feel it needs a recount just pm me and i will re count because i might of missed something because am only human but will try to keep it very fair,so do not be shy in saying you think i made a mistake and it might be you the tipster of the week, unlike the old system this will operate by being awarded to the person earning the most money in the week making it fairer on people able to follow the tipster of the week 

2 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:25 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Its ok Kelly, I know you dont want to show favouritism even though I won yesterday cos you be my main squeeze and that

3 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol no i add it up for entire week every single horse put up by everyone and you had some very good winners but you at a loss according to the pound stakes it fairest way i got to do it i keep it fair and honest i deleted the sheet now but can give you break down each week if you like one to show i doing it fair i actually think only one who can contest it is Bill but i know he understand the fiver challenge rule can not count because no one will go on that and zone in on just his bet where they would in other threads 

4 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:lol no i add it up for entire week every single horse put up by everyone and you had some very good winners but you at a loss according to the pound stakes it fairest way i got to do it i keep it fair and honest i deleted the sheet now but can give you break down each week if you like one to show i doing it fair i actually think only one who can contest it is Bill but i know he understand the fiver challenge rule can not count because no one will go on that and zone in on just his bet where they would in other threads 

nah, its ok, just bantering with ya, happy to do my own thing, but you doing good work motivating everyone, you even got sean to put down his pint for a while!  lol!

5 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
lol that is the way i doing it all fair and honest and it will help people like i know Voodoo now think different on how he goes about things few people i send break down to because it helps them see where going wrong wont say who because not need to but few people like me showing them results of their own work it does help i think.

I only work to pound stake which did not work to some people ways because i know people put more money on shorter odd horses but then this way just makes it bit fairer because it set stakes type of rules but you did have lot of winners what let you down is you would have lot of horses if you look otherwise you might of won because you was not at much of a loss and was hard know which ones you was betting on because you put 3 up in same race so i just counted all three has a tip ok lol

6 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
@Kelly wrote:only one who can contest it is Bill but i know he understand the fiver challenge rule can not count because no one will go on that and zone in on just his bet where they would in other threads 
No fully agree should not count towards it i was pretty lazy lately with my tipping so it is much deserved, been watching that thread since reading it in the paper and it is fully deserved a 150/1 placer deserves tipster of the week in my eyes

7 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:lol that is the way i doing it all fair and honest and it will help people like i know Voodoo now think different on how he goes about things few people i send break down to because it helps them see where going wrong wont say who because not need to but few people like me showing them results of their own work it does help i think.

I only work to pound stake which did not work to some people ways because i know people put more money on shorter odd horses but then this way just makes it bit fairer because it set stakes type of rules but you did have lot of winners what let you down is you would have lot of horses if you look otherwise you might of won because you was not at much of a loss and was hard know which ones you was betting on because you put 3 up in same race so i just counted all three has a tip ok lol

and dats why I luvs you...well that and the smoking hot bod but dont that against me  lol!

anyways my new system is Main bets and minor ones..Main are the ones I try to do like SAS does cos they the main ones I be betting on cos i know i do a lot of horses so trying to cut it down, so main bets are the the ones I feel strongest about and the minor ones are just for fun

And just got first main bet winner..yay me! 3:50 Billesdon Bess 8-1 WON

8 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i get angry at some of these bets i do a bet has a main it loses i do a bet for small and it wins how annoying is that lol

9 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:i get angry at some of these bets i do a bet has a main it loses i do a bet for small and it wins how annoying is that lol

yep especially when you tip it and forget to back it grrrrrr

anyways should be in profit now as Save the Bees won ...only 6-1 though, but 5 picks, 2 winners and 1 2nd place, I do £1 e/w on the mains

I did have a sneaky off the books quid on Tamara Grove 15/2 winner as well so looking healthy so far.... on my way to getting a plane ticket 

edit..lol lol Im losing my mind cos I DID tip Tamara Grove in the minor bets, forgot i did that and to back it and then backed it anyway ..omg i need help!

Last edited by Ubik on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
well sneaky bets not counting for tipster of week unless it said before the match ok lol

11 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:well sneaky bets not counting for tipster of week unless it said before the match ok lol

its ok only my main bets to count, but i did tip it in my minor which shouldnt count except in my pocket ok?  lol!

12 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:26 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
nope all bets you put up counting because how you know someone not sat thinking i like UBIK i going follow every single one of his bets

13 Re: TIPSTER OF THE WEEK H.O.F on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:nope all bets you put up counting because how you know someone not sat thinking i like UBIK i going follow every single one of his bets
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum