1 Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Mon May 08, 2017 2:26 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
STRATFORD 3-20 Instant Karma 4/1
WINDSOR 6-20 Met By Moonlight 5/1
WINDSOR 7-20 Silken Dancer 6/4
ROSCOMMON 8-30 Dawerann took 2/1 now in to around 11/8

Little Lucky 15 to start off with. Had a little look around and I have to say well done for starting this all up. So good to get away from RaceCaller and Sadbook. I'll not be looking for the BIG PRICES unless you big hitters come up with something I fancy. I'll leave the bigger prices to you guys. Just looking for a small bet to hopefully make a profit

2 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Mon May 08, 2017 2:34 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
That's a £1 LUCKY 15

3 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Tue May 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Well not the greatest start and a MINI MINUS -  £7 with nothing to go with 8/1 winner Silken Dancer.
GOWANAUTHAT Exeter 7-15 Deserves to get his head in front after some luckless runs of late. Trading at around 7/2 is dropped in distance today in the hope he lasts his race out
EQUUS AMADEUS in the last at Exeter the Bumper can make this a winning ride for Aiden Coleman his only ride of the meeting. Though winning the Bronze Medal on both starts in Bumpers he looked to improve with the second attempt. Should run well at around 3/1
I think the least exposed WAPPING 10/3 should go close with the hope that first time blinkers will help his cause in the 7-00 Leicester.
COVERHAM in the last at Leicester 9/2 has been a model of consistency and was finishing faster then all when just touched off at Kempton last time. Sticks to 7FUR for this and surely its only a matter of time before he scores for his new yard

MINUS £7         £1 LUCKY 15  

4 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
MINUS £15 One winner at three's two seconds and a non runner. Pretty dire to say the least.
CARRIEGEEN PRINCE was 12/1 this morning really didn't feel they would be backing this through the day so missed the price. Really think that the run at Leopardstown though not so good should have put him right for the 6-45 Dundalk on a surface he seems to revel in around 8/1 just now.
Smullen can notch up a quick double on LIGHT LAUGHTER in the 7-15 Dundalk. That is hoping he has gone and won on Carrigen Prince in the last race. Light Laughter 11/4 looks the the most likely to be pretty useful, only 4LENS adrift of Hydrangea on her second run which was pretty useful considering she tended to hang in the firmish ground. Should go close in this if anywhere near her best.
If all goes to plan in the first two races chosen then Pat Smullen will hopefully be going for the hat-trick aboard last years winner MY MANEKINEKO 7/1 been running very consistently on the Flat and over Hurdles and should at least be in the shake up come the business end.
Closer to home HOT MUSTARD 9/4 7-05 Bath must have a good chance as any in a race that is a seasonal bow. Ran on his seasonal debut last year at the course but since runs here with just under a stone less to carry. Seems to run well fresh so a good run can be expected tonight

£1 EW LUCKY 15 = £30

5 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Fri May 12, 2017 2:20 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
GOING GREAT GUNS. Well that's what my bookie mate reckons. So its now MINUS £45. I'm going for an early touch this afternoon as I'm off work and will put all my winnings on a bet this evening.
ROSABELLE 9/2 3-00 Chester has everything in her favour apart from me having a bet on her. Loves the track, goes well fresh, has a great draw on the rail for one who runs from the front. Must have a sound chance
Think its down to the top two in the market in the ORMONDE at Chester. Loathe to desert US ARMY RANGER as I've backed him in all bar one of his races and like MIDTERM 4/1 they both have a lot to prove. At least Midterm is one up in the only race they have met each other, not that it means anything as they were both well beaten. Stoute is the master with the older brigade and I will go with MIDTERM 4/1 to take this. I have had a wee bet £5 E/W 14/1 on DIAMONDS POUR MOI was told that it was well fancied not really info but the guy normally does well and I do know him. I see as I type this it has been backed into 9/1 so perhaps he may be right.
Be surprised if OH SO SASSY 4/1 is not thereabouts at the business end in the 3-20 Lingfield. May have been flattered by how close he got to this weeks Chester winner El Astronaute last month at Newmarket, I actually saw the race live and I thought with the likely improvement today could be the day for a second victory
TRICK OF THE LIGHT 3-55 Lingfield has lots of improvement and can get the better of QUENCH DOLLY a very good winner last time at Leicester early this week

£1 LUCKY 15 

6 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
MINUS £60:   Well I'll start by putting the kiss of death on JAAMEH 3/1 2-35 Haydock This looks an ideal race to try his arm as a stayer. Gelded and has his first race since and they always seem to run well with a little less weight to carry, if you know what I mean. Anything like his run at Goodwood last season would be Glorious and he would go close to winning
RAVENS LADY 6/1 3-25 Ascot. Been very consistent throughout her racing to date. Found a Group 3 slightly surprisingly a step to far at the time, on her last start last season. Reappeared at Kempton in a Fillies Conditions race at put up an okay performance. Looks to have a squeak as her opening mark back on the green stuff looks okay.
ELEGANT POSE 5-40 Curragh is related to some pretty smart sorts and the money has been down this morning in no uncertain way. Was trading close to 20/1 early with some bookies and is as low as 8/1 now. The O'Brien favourite PUPPETShOW has flattered to deceive more then once and is opposable.       £1 WIN PATENT

Jim Crowley looks a good booking for HORS DE COMBAT E/W 16/1 in the Victoria Cup 4-00 Ascot. Seems to have got the will to race again back after three fair runs this season. The drop back in trip is not a plus and victory has eluded him for around twenty runs, but in an open contest and looking more like the horse of old a big run could be on the cards.
Haydock 2-00 I think MIA'S STORM E/W has a hell of a chance if the rain storms have kept away. Yard feels there will be more improvement with a little extra distance to run and around 10/1 there is a bit of value
In the Swinton at Haydock 3-10 ZUBAYR E/W 15/2 is possibly in his best form for some while and bust have a real chance of getting his head back in front for a fair old while. Last time out was a big improvement when just getting nosed out of it in The Scottish Champion Hurdle by Chesterfield. If holding that form then he must have a chance in this
QUEMAH with no penalties for two Group 1 wins look as close as banker material your likely to find, but around 7/1 MIX AND MINGLE 3-40 Lingfield may just be the one to find her out. Has the advantage of a run and with the odds on shot possibly not fully wound up and looking to the future there could be an upset. The downside for me is a certain RYAN MOORE. Good jockey, yes I don't need reminding, but since I can remember he has hardly done me any favours.       £1 E/W LUCKY 15 

7 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
Great pic there with Mias storm

8 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Mandinka

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Mandinka wrote:Great pic there with Mias storm

And mix and mingle, nice double

9 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Very good work here Sumwin Hors De Combay i had a personal bet on

10 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Tina.Crossly wrote:Very good work here Sumwin Hors De Combay i had a personal bet on
Really thought it had a big chance Tina. Thought Crowley would make more use of the horse rather then sit near the rear. Just couldn't go the pace when asked. Think it will win a good 'un hopefully we will be on it.

11 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
@Mandinka wrote:
@Mandinka wrote:Great pic there with Mias storm

And mix and mingle, nice double
Cheers wish I'd stuck ELEGANT POSE in the Lucky 15 now. Still a few good winners at last

12 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun May 14, 2017 10:52 am

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Just a quick message. Not sure quite what is going on but reports are some bookies are restricting bets at Killarney on the Charles Byrne/Davy Russell Horses. There are three. Thought I'd give it a silly Sunday Patent. 
DENHAM SOUND 2-05 [6/1] Ex Henry Candy. Done nowt in first two runs last season but last time out ran a very eye catching race at Cork 
SEA LIGHT 4-05 [7/1] Has C/D win over Hurdles. Been consistent and not so big for Chasing but could be useful without hitting the heights as a Chaser
NOT FOR YOU 5-05 [7/2] Been running some good races without hitting the target. Stable having some good winners and the horse has been backed

£2 E/W PATENT PAYS = £846.75 if your really LUCKY and would you believe it, I'm Gobsmacked but after yesterday I'm in profit to the Magnificent Total off = £34

Just thought I'd add a little ACCA. Yes its Footie but it is still an ACCA and if it came up it pays a pretty hefty reward.
Real Madrid-Carlisle-Blackpool-Tottenham-Tranmere Rovers-Liverpool-Sheffield Wednesday-Crystal Palace: All to win.
£3 Win Returns £880.87 

13 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Mon May 15, 2017 1:14 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
The Silly Sunday bet turned out to be bloody stupid PLUS = £25
HONEY POUND in the first at Towcester 7/2 should be fine on the faster ground. Looks to have a good chance of following up his win at the course in April when finishing well to catch Lambeau Field. Upped 4LBS for that improvement of form but is overall still on a very good mark based on form gone by
The 7-10 at Killarney looks a tricky little race to sort out with chances given to just about all on show. I'm hoping that this doesn't come a bit to soon for the good Punchestown winner WOODLAND OPERA 13/8 as this is a step up in Grade for him. Was all the rage at the Festival in Ireland and dutifully oblieged. 
Killarney 7-40 AUVERGNAT 7/2 looks like he may have been slightly overlooked when the weights were given out for this. Looks on a good mark and has run some fine races in defeat. Should go well the choice of Mark Walsh and the yard landed the spoils in this last season
In the 7-20 Windsor the very consistent FIRMAMENT 5/2 can land the pot for O'Meara/Tudhope. Has shot up in the ratings from an 85 to a new mark of 105 since the start of last season. Will improve for seasonal debut and if he is to be beaten then it looks like Jallota is the main danger
£1 WIN LUCKY 15

14 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Tue May 16, 2017 5:04 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
PLUS = £20   If he can get into gear a mite sooner LABURNUM PARK 15/2 in the 19-50 could just about get the job done. Problem is he tends to to fall asleep out of the gate and leaves far to much to do. Killarney is not the greatest course for those running through beaten horses but he did put up a goodish performance the last time he ran there. Still at Killarney in the last around the 6/1 mark CHAPTER SEVEN with a good draw and putting up his best runs with plenty of juice in the ground looks nailed on to make a bold show. Was really fancied to take away the prize last time at Roscommon but ran into all kinds of trouble. The more rain the better.
TARRAKOM will find the extra 4FURS a bonus in a race he won last season. Back for another go with 5LBS less to carry. Was 12/1 this morning and I did manage to take 8/1. Sadly the price has gone and 11/2 is around the best at the mo. Should really not be so very far away
£1 E/W PATENT = £14    

15 De Sousa at Yarmouth on Wed May 17, 2017 9:27 am

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
De Sousa has some nice looking rides at Yarmouth today, so trying a 1p e/w Super Heinz (£2.40 outlay, possible returns £3073)

Yarmouth    14:10:00    Sean OCasey    2/1
Yarmouth    14:45:00    Young Tom    4/1
Yarmouth    15:20:00    Kestrel Dot Com    5/1
Yarmouth    15:50:00    Athollblair Boy    7/1
Yarmouth    16:25:00    Clean Cut    5/1
Yarmouth    16:55:00    Moi Aussie    11/2
Yarmouth    17:25:00    Franks Legacy    5/1

16 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 17, 2017 9:54 am

Craigcardo

Knows way around
Knows way around
@Nick C wrote:De Sousa has some nice looking rides at Yarmouth today, so trying a 1p e/w Super Heinz (£2.40 outlay, possible returns £3073)

Yarmouth    14:10:00    Sean OCasey    2/1
Yarmouth    14:45:00    Young Tom    4/1
Yarmouth    15:20:00    Kestrel Dot Com    5/1
Yarmouth    15:50:00    Athollblair Boy    7/1
Yarmouth    16:25:00    Clean Cut    5/1
Yarmouth    16:55:00    Moi Aussie    11/2
Yarmouth    17:25:00    Franks Legacy    5/1
I've done the same one. Good luck.

17 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
I agree on SDS, I put a treble and a four fold on all of his rides eatlier this morning.
Used a free fiver won on the daily game of racecaller for the treble... :)

18 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Scram wrote:I agree on SDS, I put a treble and a four fold on all of his rides eatlier  this morning.

nice one 3 wins and a NR makes both the treble and 4 fold a winner.
free fiver brought in over 12 pounds on the treble.
4 fold cost 70p and brought 92p

how much did the heinz bring back just to know if i should have done this differently?

19 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 17, 2017 5:23 pm

Craigcardo

Knows way around
Knows way around
@Scram wrote:
@Scram wrote:I agree on SDS, I put a treble and a four fold on all of his rides eatlier  this morning.

nice one 3 wins and a NR makes both the treble and 4 fold a winner.
free fiver brought in over 12 pounds on the treble.
4 fold cost 70p and brought 92p

how much did the heinz bring back just to know if i should have done this differently?
£12 stake & returned £17.11, so can't grumble. Your way was much better though.

20 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Thanks Craig.
I like these trebles on 6 or 7 horses. The often bring nice returns for limited costs. 4fold is more risky and hit of miss.
Glad I did not miss much on the Heinz and all of us are in profit anyway

21 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 20, 2017 1:27 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
PLUS £6
Connections reckon that the first try at 12FUR should hold no fears for the improving MY DREAM BOAT 9/2 in the first at Newbury. Must have a big shout if they are right
The way the books going for the 2-40 at Newmarket it looks like I'm the only one who reckons DESERT FROST 6/1 has any hope. Drifting markedly from 3/1 to double the opening price. Comes from a good family and must have shown something the stable liked to be upped in class this quickly after a winning debut
NAUTICAL HAVEN 10/1 makes his first show on the racecourse since losing his tackle. Hopefully with slightly less weight to carry will enable victory in the 3-15 Newmarket. Another that has drifted alarmingly in the market. Think I'll have a little on EQTIRAAN 7/1 in the same race. Have backed to reach the frame twice this season
First three named in a £1 E/W PATENT

GALILEO GOLD and RIBCHESTER look a to have the biggy at Newbury to themselves. Must be a forecast. Feel GALILEO GOLD 9/2 could just about take this. Likely to be close.
ANDOK 14/1 and TIME TO STUDY 13/2 look to have place claims at least. Will have a bit on both but if the Group entries are to be believed then TIME TO SHARE has to just about win this 2-55 Newbury
In the last at Navan Gigginstown have a rare runner on the level. FLIRT 6/1 has a good a chance as any if anywhere near the the form of her debut 3RD for new connections
£1 E/W PATENT 

22 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Hope they all win for you sumwin

23 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun May 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
I hoped they would have won yesterday as well Kelly. Really hit and miss just now, mainly MISS. Still we soldier on. I do back those I put on here and I was doing okay until I started putting them up for all to see. Not to worry we live to fight another day MINUS - £22.
2 X £1 WIN LUCKY I5
MR SHOWTIME  15/8 1-55 Limerick has improved the better the ground has ridden. Not in the same league as  distant relative Denman but should go close in this
ALSHIBAA  3/1 3-10 Ripon first run since being de-knackered in first Handicap from a good family. Open to any amount of improvement
ALTIEPIX 11/4  3-20 Stratford races of the same mark as when running his best race for new yard last time out at the course, finished well clear of the 3RD when runner up
KNIGHT OWL 15/2 3-40 Ripon seems to save best for seasonal debuts but has ran some good races without winning. Just 1LB higher today then when winning first time out last season.

BET 2
SUN CLOUD 9/2 3-50 Stratford won with plenty in hand when exploiting a good Hurdle mark after some poor showings over fences. Up 4LBS but getting anywhere near top form would still be very well handicapped
FEATHERED NEST 5/2 4-10 Ripon Has started the Jolly in all her races last season and ran respectably at Donny on her first run this season to warrant believe she can improve enough to get involved
NOT FOR YOU 7/2 4-35 Limerick is still a maiden over fences after 15 attempts but has run some fair races. Looked better when 2ND first time up this season and should come on for the run. A visit to the winners enclosure does not look so far away
LAMLOOM 5/2 Ripon 4-40 is becoming frustrating. Backed it in all its runs since being given me as a good thing on its debut run. Disappointing then and has been on his other three runs. Was really fancied last time at the course but faded tamely when headed. I have to give it another go so into the Yankee it goes        

24 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Wed May 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Two winners in the last indulgence got me a bit back but the Minus goes up to -£30. TWO £1 WIN PATENTS       JUST JANICE 6-30 Wexford ran okay in a few maiden hurdles without looking anything special in fact decidedly ordinary. Has a first run for John Kiely in her first attempt at a Handicap and a first ride on her back for Paul Townend. Actually only Davy Russell has ridden her more then once. Yet to win a race in her six starts and hopefully Townend the fifth jock to try to get her over the line first, can do just that. Has been backed today from 15/2 in to 5/1
HALLMARK 7-00 Wexford gets to race on faster ground after two poor runs on the soft. Looked fairly useful when winning his second run over hurdles had been brought down in his first hurdles race when going well down the field. Should run well at around 9/2
The only reason I'm doing DAWERANN 9/2 8-30 Wexford is because I've backed it every time its run since joining Gordon Elliott. Has flattered to deceive more then once and really shouldn't beat Patrick's Park who had his measure last time.
BET TWO
STRONGLY SUGGESTED 11/4 6-20 Southwell seems to find his form this time of the year won going away for his first win for nearly a year last time out and though another 7LBS will make things difficult I still think he'll be around at the finish
BALLY MOON 8-00 7/2 Wexford has most to fear from Mahler Ten looks to have the making of a much better chaser and makes his debut tonight over fences
BROUGHTON'S FANCY 9/2 8-40 Kempton is better on the all weather then the turf and won't be far away

25 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat May 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Minus £39-50. Surely due a few winners 
CLEMMIE 11/4 in the first at The Curragh In all the top races 4-45 Curragh OPAL TIARA 7/2 can win this For Channon
BLUE DE VEGA as low as 2/1 with Acapulco being a non runner now. I rate the horse and now going sprinting could be the making of him. Took 6/1 early doors when Acapulco was still running 3-35 Curragh.
Goodwood MOUNT LOGAN 11/4 in the first won on his debut here last May and runs for the first since being gelded

BET TWO                                                                   

YORK FIRMAMENT 2/1 a model of consistency can take the opener
CARTMEL GO WEST YOUNG MAN 3-20 3/1  
AQABAH 3/1 3-00 Curragh did well to win his course debut after taking an age getting the hang of things Brother Bear the danger
Last years winner MY REWARD 9/2 looks the part again in the first at Haydock

2 x £1 LUCKY 15

CARTMEL DURSEY SOUND 10/1 4-30 

HAYDOCK 4-05 KACHY 15/2 stable love a winner at the local track

Think TOP SCORE 11/2 Goodwood 3-10 could get back on song after running well behind Churchill in the Guineas back in a handicap. 

£1 E/W PATENT

26 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Sumwin

Knows way round
Knows way round
Bit of a break and working away to boot. Carrying on where I left off I'm MINUS £84
CHESTER 3-45 POETS SOCIETY [1] 3/1 [most firms] a close 3RD over a furlong more then today Wednesday at Ripon and is now 6LBS better off with the winner Impart. Drop back to 5FUR no problem and should go close with plum one stall and Norton back on board. Due a win 
5-30 LORELINA [5] 10/30 [Bet365] Pulled out of intended run last week as ground firmed up and though run somewhat below what was expected in two thirds so far this season is mainly consistent and should give a good show now ground looks better
CURRAGH in the first it looks highly likely that one of O'Brien's will take what looks not the best of maidens. Heffernan in Smiler Moores absence normally gets to pick first and BOND STREET [2] 3/1 [Across the boards] looks likely now Moore isn't aboard to stop it.
3-35 Paddypower are being generous offering ICE CANYON [4] at 7/1 E/W, unlike them and I think that on last seasons form has a really good chance. Acts on the soft and the only negative is the draw. Has run some good races in defeat and deserves a win.
In the last I wouldn't back Pocketfullofdreams with your money, has been the bridesmaid far too many times for my liking and the ground won't help if it gets any easier. I think SATISFY 9/2 [Betfair] for Joseph who ran well on her debut when handled with kid gloves can win and put one over on Daddy Aiden.
NEWMARKET 2-30 I think that the improving OMRAN 4/1 could be the one.
In the 1-55 I can pass on that Hugo Palmer thinks an awful lot of ENCRYPTED [3] 7/1 [Betbright]
3-05 CULTURATI 6/1 [Paddypower] is being aimed at the Wokingham and though absent for 600 odd days the yard are hoping he is well forward enough to warrant going to Royal Ascot
HAYDOCK 4-05 JALLOTA 6/1 [888] does not win as often has he should but is a model of consistency and has run once at Haydock and on similar going and was a winner. The 3LB penalty is no help and Frank kinda puts me off a bit but should still go close.
In the last I think COMMODITY 4/1 [888] is on the upgrade and may still have improvement to come. Only raised 8LBS for his hat-trick to date when it could have been a lot more had he won more convincingly. Just an inkling that STRONG STEPS 16/1 E/W[StanJames] could well run his best race to date to hit the frame
1 2 3 4 5  £1 WIN LUCKY 31

27 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:19 pm

Mellimel

Knows way around
Knows way around
Doing a couple of risky accumulators today.

Four of these have to place at least to get a return.

Accumulator (4) EW
Lorelina @ Guaranteed Price (11/4)
5.30 chester
Awake My Soul @ Guaranteed Price (9/1)
5.25 newmarket
Kilbree Kid @ Guaranteed Price (13/2)
8.00 Stratford
Baby King @ Guaranteed Price (5/2)
7.30 stratford
Court Minstrel @ Guaranteed Price (5/2)
7.00 stratford
Altiepix @ Guaranteed Price (2/1)
6.30 stratford

Stake: £1.50 Potential Returns: £424.69

Fivefold ew accum. - will be  happy if these just place. Tall order thought!

Return Ace @ Guaranteed Price (12/1)
3.30 Haydock

Flower Of May @ Guaranteed Price (7/1)

3.35 Currugh

Caffe Macchiato @ Guaranteed Price (5/1)
2.25 currough
Out Do @ Guaranteed Price (10/1)
3.05 Newmarket
Lorelina @ Guaranteed Price (3/1)
5.30 Chester
Stake: £1.00Potential Returns: £13,773. :)

Last edited by Mellimel on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing links)

28 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Mellimel nice to see you getting some confidence to post up your bets

29 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Sumwin [Chris]

Actually been working away in Spain for a few weeks Kelly, but to be honest going through my worst spell ever. Still I suppose we all hit and miss at times. Just hope your luck is a bit better then mine. I'll continue posting as I enjoy it. Good luck

30 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:34 pm

Nick C

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Double

Hamilton    20:35:00    Belisa    2/1
Hamilton    19:05:00    Manshood    3/1

31 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:29 am

stuccador1

Knows way round
Knows way round
GOOD MORNING
not much yesterday going to try these today 5P ew lucky 63
Tangolan perth 4.10
Iora glas perth 3.05
Mr moondace sligo 4.35
Mr mulliner sligo 3.30
Larkhall southwell 1.45
Father Edward stratford 4.20 G.L.ALL

32 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:21 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
ew patent on
C310 Absolute Blast 11/2
C445 Digeanta 4/1
S600 Roja Dove 13/2
win acca on
S210 Maurico 11/8
C235 Golden Spell 7/4
S315 Free Stone Hill E
C345 Spirit of Valor 5/2

gl all

33 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Mellimel

Knows way around
Knows way around
Here are mines for today.

Apologies, but I got distracted with a call so did not get the 2nd one up before the 1.50. Must say, I am not confident on the 2.35.

Lucky 31
Groundfrost (7/2) 4:15 Curragh
The Jazz Singer (3/1) 4:10 Perth
Mr Moondance(4/1) 3:30 Sligo
Cernunnos (4/1) 4:20 Stratford
Sure Reef(13/8) 4:45 Curragh
Stake: £1.55 Potential Returns: £179.3

Lucky 63

Destiny's Gold (6/1)4:00 Southwell
Cernunnos (4/1) 4:20 Stratford
Sports Barrow(7/1) 4:40 Perth
Father Mattie @ 11/2 5/1) Won 1:50 Sligo
War Hero (10/1) 2:35 Curragh
Groundfrost (7/2)4:15 Curragh
Stake: £1.26Potential Returns: £2149.24

These are what I am doing today. Good luck.

Last edited by Mellimel on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding apologies)

34 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:47 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
Small odds but might be interesting in Doncaster:
Key bid 7/2
Wasim 11/4
Tribal Conquest 9/4
Gifted master 9/4
Erik the red 11/2
Penny pot lane 11/2
Granny roz 7/4

Super heinz possibly

35 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:56 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
10p ew super Heinz
G 225 Getback in paris 8/1
G 305 After Rain 8/1
G 335 Go Far 66/1
D 430 Berkshire 9/1
G 450 Beau Satchel 8/1
£5 win double  
G 3 Crystal Ocean 5/4
G 525 Tudor City 9/2
GL All

36 Re: Any one for ACCUMULATORS on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:46 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Scram wrote:Small odds but might be interesting in Doncaster:
Key bid 7/2  Lost
Wasim 11/4  Lost
Tribal Conquest 9/4  Win
Gifted master 9/4  Win
Erik the red 11/2  Win
Penny pot lane 11/2 Lost
Granny roz 7/4  Lost 2nd

Super heinz possibly

3 winners should have brought a tiny profit at these odds.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum