1 The Price is right on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:29 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
16th September

Thought i join in by publishing a topic in the paper 

St Leger Stakes 

Coronet 12/1

This evening i took a bet on Coronet to win the St Leger Stakes race in September.

With the likes of Winter ruling the flat season you can argue that this year the fillies have dominated the flat Season you want star power you sit and work out who stands out This one, Winter, Enable and Lady A.

Sean tipped this up last October for being a horse to watch, and it done nothing but impress me this season, first stop for this one is the Oaks where looking at the cards she will come across Winter and Enable.

If she was to run in the Oaks you could end up wishing you took the 12/1 on her because we not looking for her to win we looking for her to make a real performance and i think she is something special, we are yet to see this horse at her full power having had many difficulties in her races her sister Midas Touch was second in the Leger 7 years ago when beaten by a Gosden Horse that is Irony in itself.

I rather risk the money on her than lets say Stradivarius who does nothing to impress me.

12/1 the price is right.

Next Issue - The Dream Battle what if Winter vs  Lady Aurelia + Are the fillies the real savior of the flat season

2 Re: The Price is right on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:49 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Agree with you about the fillies Bill be interested in reading your next issue hope do not have to wait long for it stuff like that is of interest to me specially when i know you do not mince your words and pull no punches. 

Not going take the bet at moment will wait and see her next run before i make my mind up on Coronet

3 Re: The Price is right on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:54 am

Bill.Price

Will write it out in the next couple of days, the thing is never really payed much interest in the flat racing but the fillies are making me pay closer attention, was the Winter hype mainly after watching her win i sat and thought hang on we seeing something special happening here suddenly the battles started coming into my mind of who she can run against next not to bet on but to sit and think who is going to actually win. Look at Jumps the amount of horses you can pick who you class being "dream battles" well thanks to the likes of Winter and Lady Aurelia we finally got something to say "what if?"

4 Re: The Price is right on Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:33 am

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
@Bill.price i know you very forgetful that is why commenting on this for you think you may of forgot about it lol. I be interested in reading if you do love reading all your stuff so just wanted remind you about this

5 Re: The Price is right on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Bill.Price

Thank you Tina i forgot all about this will start doing it again now, did mean to keep up with it x

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum