Sean

Voodoo

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Festivals 2017 » Ebor Festival 2017 » Glorious Goodwood 2017 » Final Copy DAY 3

Final Copy DAY 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Final Copy DAY 3 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:23 am

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Lets try something bit different  WILL BE EDITING OUT THE NIGHT

Playing for Win (but still E/W the bet)
1.50 - Goodwood - Kings Gift - Just can not over look the trainers form his not sent nothing over to Goodwood yet but does send two horses here tomorrow his only horses his sending to goodwood all week very rare his ever sent any here so his going out of his way completely here in 5 years his only ever sent the one ride his had 9 winners this week all over the place most notable got to be Hot Hannah 11/1 the jockey booked in is his only ride out today and only ride at Goodwood all week these boys aint coming to play they rarely show up here maybe not worth the time for them too cool for school type of behavior if you ask me because they do very well everywhere else 8 winners in last 14 days from this jockey 5 of them when riding for this jockey plus not to mention 5 placers for this jockey out 15 rides in 14 days for the jockey his only ever failed to place or win on 5 occassions they mean business not beaten far at York on last start under a L behind ChiefofChiefs already cleaned off Grey Britain at Ascot should do well 11/1 E/W

Playing for Placers
1.50 - Goodwood - Emenem - lets give this a crack tomorrow now back on 1m2  ran a pretty good race at Epsom when was only beaten a Nk by Drochaid had Desert Skyline 1L behind him on that day who ran a good race on day one scoring us some nicker of the day money coming third Mr Blue Sky was about 3L off him and banged in a win at Winsor on his run after that , last seen bangin around Yor where he ran a other good race only 1l 3rd behind Society Red and Defoe, Appointed in that race was what 2l behind and he just rocked up a win over at york on his next start Egan is a savvy enough jockey 5 runs on this won 2 placed 2 at this distance his never failed to place he also fits all the race trends here 20/1 E/W 

2.25 - Goodwood - Dubka - Let the skies open up i say for this one good form going over soft ground was on soft she came close to winning at Haydock in the Pinnacle Stakes when Moore booked in he holds a win on her at the Donny last year on soft ground when won that race by 4l banged in for on the bounce 7/1 E/W

Placer
2.25 - Goodwood - Harlequeen - i went to side with rich legacy but the soft ground did not look like suited her this one is interesting steps up in trip and not been seen for a long time when well beaten at york but when she was last seen at Goodwood a couple of years she ran a blinder with SDS winning by 4L trainer and jock in form like always well worth a punt 14/1 E/W

3.00 - Goodwood - Cardsharp - We backed this on his last start and he won for us will not mind the soft showed that at Bev when beat off Rufus King and he beat off U S Navy LTO should come on good again 10/3 Win only 

placer
3.00 - Goodwood - Etefaaq - Why oh why did Dettori ride this at Goodwood?? that is what keep asking myself everytime i come back to this race you know Dettori won this race two years in a row and his always gone for the better horses Mehmas and Shalaa surely he would of picked Cardsharp the this steps back to 6f and soft ground which is what he won on in his only win good to soft 6f 25/1

3.35 - Goodwood - Sobetsu - rain rain and more rain please demolished the field at the Coolmore Deauvill in france at this distance on soft ground even the mighty Coronet drops back in trip here should do veh veh well 6/1 E/W

place
3.35 - Goodwood - Hydrangea - way over priced specially with all this rain falling well worthy of a placer 12/1 E/W

5.20 - Goodwood - Evergate - i like this one specially now coming back over 5f done really well on good to soft at Windsor when over 5f  beat Ascot day on that day leaving it 8L behind him that horse since went on to win at Newcastle also the jock booked in won this race in 2015 he has been very unlucky at goodwood a lot of places and this one could land him the win 10/1 E/W

Group Lucky 15
2.25 - Natural Scenery 15/2
3.00 - US Navy Flag 11/2
3.35 - Queens Trust 11/2
5.20 - Intense Romance 6/1

COVER TREBLE
3.00 Cardsharp 3/1
3.35 Winter 11/8
5.20 Major Jumbo 11/2

Nicker of the Day - Grey Britain - won fair bit of money in the past for us lets give him a cheeky little nod surely be a nicker if takes this race tho 20/1 
HopeAllDoWell

2 Re: Final Copy DAY 3 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
We been proper smashed this week meh

3 Re: Final Copy DAY 3 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:18 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:We been proper smashed this week meh

yeah, day of places for me and really annoyed as had remarkable lady on short list and then didnt do it for some reason

also very annoyed how my main bet got beat into 2nd by the short price fave although to be fair, it did well coming through traffic to win

oh, but Barraquero won for me at 7-1, didnt post it though sorry lol

still tomorrow be better i reckon

4 Re: Final Copy DAY 3 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Hopin so Monday was a killer 100/1 50/1 etc wish was on it sum woman put 4 nicker on them n banged home quater mill fair play to her

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum