» Friday Fiver Challenge
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by Kelly

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Festivals 2017 » Ebor Festival 2017 » Galway Festival » DAY 4 FINAL DRAFT

DAY 4 FINAL DRAFT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DAY 4 FINAL DRAFT on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:02 am

XxicequeenxX

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Bosman Rule 16/1 we going side with the Willie Mullins horse in this race his doing really well and the price is a nice one to test out on the step back up in trip will suit him much better having only racing over 2m 3f lately, this beat the Herds Garden by 11L at Cork and i think it is over priced OathKeeper 5/1 is the danger 

Singles Bosman Rule 6/1
Lucky 31 - Oathkeeper 5/1

Potters Point 16/1 surely should be place money worthy here form this season is 2332 and looks way over priced i like the fact that the ground is predicted to be good runs better on soft when last met Landofhopeandglory was very soft ground i think will do much better with the weights on his side 

Singles - Potters Point 16/1

Total Demolition 25/1 trainer and jockey won this race last year with this horse i not worried about his last run being 8th last year at Galway he was 10th then won the race looks like his been prepped again for this Dinkum Diamond 20/1 the trainer is doing well had a winner on Monday with Spiorad Saoirse this is dropping right down the weights and should do well

Singles Dinkum Diamond 20/1
Lucky 31 - Total Demolition 25/1

Flirt 20/1 interesting to see this dropped in trip to 7f where he holds his only career win might be just enough to see this one back to winning, Duchess of France 25/1 been running really well be Tobacco Bay by over 2l at Curragh in Jun and ran well on his last start easy to see this being in top 3 

Singles - Duchess of France 25/1
Lucky 31 - Flirt 20/1

Robin Des Foret 8/1 they say this is Mullins second string so here is the logic, he books Ruby Walsh to Ride Robin Des Foret to race this in June can second in July he books in Townend to ride this and wins by 7l so what he do book Walsh onto his best horse in the race Lac Kivu oh please....i rather take a risk on this one personally but Kivu did run really well on last start won 13L 

Singles - Robin Des Foret 8/1

The Game Changer 40/1 lets hope we see a old spark back to his old days. Plinth 25/1 trainer is really on form now 25% had a winner Monday beat a good field in July Ivan  Grozny and Clondaw both of Mullins horses who also come here very open race 

Singles - Plinth 25/1
Lucky 31- The Game Changer 40/1

The Invisible Dog 20/1 Top weighted but worth a try at these odds ran well in April when over 1m5 coming 5th out of 15 always wanted this one to do well and hoping he gets his day today Shamar 16/1 is the horse i think can win this got so unlucky the other day only beaten a nose by Set Fire should not mind soft ground and jockey is doing well

Singles - Shamar 16/1
Lucky 31 - The Invisible Dog 20/1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum