S.A.S » THE VAULT » August Tips

August Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

51 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
See with punts like that i rather just put them all together and ride out on few pounds and let them run that way nothing much to lose. Not going lump on all singles when can just place together and hope for the best if win bonus if fail then not costing much money

52 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
2.00 Bath Secret Asset 20/1 - In his prime this would of taken this race in his sleep he feels happy at bath lets not forget he beat 7/4 fav here in May  Go Amber Go he has beaten a few horses who have gone onto win races since and i can not help but feel this got one more good run left in him right down the weights got a very good claimer in and is over 50% place at Bath wont be seeing many have a bet on him but his one of my old horses who i always like to see win a race and he can with this one one of them horses i not afraid to write up on to say this is what i am having a bet on yet at the same time not expecting many to follow it type. Save the laughter for after the race because you very well could be wishing you had a bet on this when i am sat ordering the cheaper bottle of champagne why your sipping a pint of bitter

53 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
I have seen it happen many times Danny, you right in his prime yes and at 20/1 with his form at Bath why not punt the place money at least will see what the price is tomorrow on the 3 place market and have a dabble on that part good luck with it mate.

54 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
3.30 Bath Cosmeapolitan  Sweeny remains loyal to this horse coming back on him again not had the best starts of the season but i would like to remember this from the horse we seen before Christmas i thought we would been seeing this in class one company now but did not do too well is not the same horse we seen but now drops in class and trip might be worth taking him back over the jumps personally because at Newbury he dominated that winning 7l but they moved him back to the flat never understood logic sometimes the thing with this when he wins he wins in style all 3 wins have been won by over 4L but then when he is beaten it is a similar story seems type of horse you just need to catch in the right mood maybe in this easier company he be in the mood 10/1

55 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Nice see you hanging around more Colin what you doing you need the money from after last week lol

56 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:57 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
lol i just thought watching people like Sarah do all that work made me think i should put in bit more effort around here because i got lazy and to be honest all i do is sit in the office all day with feet up doing fuck all so thought i start reading into horses again bring back that old passion i had for the racing again

57 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Angi

Grafter
Grafter
Well it is good just doing the O.R.S horses and Spare Parts is showing up a positive

58 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:33 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Pontefract looks good a very big punt type of card 

Pontefract 3.10 I'm super too  keeps being backed on here and should really be winning races steps up in trip ran well over c&d last year can just not figure this one out 14/1

pontefract 3.40 Sennockian Star trainer and jockey really doing well together go for it 15/2

pontefract 4.10 Seamster now or never 10/1 

Pontefract 4.40 Talent Scout double it with Im Super too 18/1 

Pontefract 5.10 Barkton Ash will place 20/1

59 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:05 am

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Masquerade Bling not a big type of horse you would first look at been with a new trainer and had first start back at start of August they stepping her up in trip and i feel given her last run beaten 3l did come second and just got a feeling her race is today finally the new yard have reached for a 7lb claimer this time around and form reads 254232 just needs bit of luck 8/1 4.30 Bath

This brings me to 

Island Marsh was not beaten far out at all and they have booked in Marsh who is riding Masquerade Bling i am expecting a jockey double on the cards 7/1 5.00 Bath

Singles plus Double

60 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:01 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
By 10am more than 70 horses had been taken out of the cards at Pontefract, Bath, Yarmouth, Brighton and Kempton, with participation at the turf meetings hit hard by the rain that swept across parts of Britain overnight.

It is becoming impossible lately with all these no runners completely messing up the cards on how you go about selecting specially during the night time NR's completely changes the dynamic of a race so annoying 

61 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:11 am

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
@Voodoo wrote:By 10am more than 70 horses had been taken out of the cards at Pontefract, Bath, Yarmouth, Brighton and Kempton, with participation at the turf meetings hit hard by the rain that swept across parts of Britain overnight.

It is becoming impossible lately with all these no runners completely messing up the cards on how you go about selecting specially during the night time NR's completely changes the dynamic of a race so annoying 

i second that, quite a pain to pick anything after so many NRs

62 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Normally for flat season it is ok being in the Summer not often so many so been a tough time lately all this rain puts many people off because you spend all night figuring it out just for the next day to have to start all over again trying figure out the new races because pace setters of races etc becoming NR's will completely ruin a other horses chance in a race so agree fully with this

63 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:58 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
brighton
2:20 Groveman 7-1 \ puramente 66-1
2:50 ring eye 14-1
3:20 cricklewood green 6-1 \exceeding power 11-1 \ admirable art 9-1
4:20 born to please 5-1 \

64 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Saw a couple i like tomorrow Haworth prendergast Hill but waiting for morning before look further bound be plenty of no runners again ruining the lay out so just wanted people to know will be tipping on mornings from now on for few days

65 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Cotton Club is also a good bet but again the rain will make that a NR lol

66 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
3.30 Brighton Sparte Quercus see i like that one better for this race Voodoo if stays Good to Firm should win easy now stepping down in trip back to 1m4 and with Probert booked in 8/1

67 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
yes but it not just that Kelly it the Rule 4 sometimes they taking up to £30 off you and it is silly not to mention if you play for place they drop the size right down to 2 place even win only in some today look at the 4.00 race Evanescent for example that like any type of ground and can place in top 3 but 11 horses chance of least 4 being pulled making it a 2 place race plus rule 4

68 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Makes it more challenging i guess...

4.30 Pernickety NR on Thursday out again today was reading a interesting bit i cut and paste 

Lucy Wadham is 4-11, a 36 per cent strike-rate, with runners who were declared non-runners but turn out again within a week. Pernickety, who was a non-runner at Epsom last Thursday due to unsuitable ground, goes in the 4.30 at Brighton. 16/1

69 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:38 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol, didnt realize id broken the curse! does it count if i didnt know he had picked it?

Sheikspear a 9/1 winner for Hugh on http://attheraces.com 

70 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:43 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Well done Ubik hun

71 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
@Colin. wrote:See with punts like that i rather just put them all together and ride out on few pounds and let them run that way nothing much to lose. Not going lump on all singles when can just place together and hope for the best if win bonus if fail then not costing much money
Did you put all the SDS horses together so far for 10p it is £37.30 if last wins it is £243 you know

72 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
i did not do it just a friend was saying about it waiting for last and wondered if you put them all together

73 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Tina.Crossly wrote:
@Colin. wrote:See with punts like that i rather just put them all together and ride out on few pounds and let them run that way nothing much to lose. Not going lump on all singles when can just place together and hope for the best if win bonus if fail then not costing much money
Did you put all the SDS horses together so far for 10p it is £37.30 if last wins it is £243 you know

he really is an amazing jockey, i looked at some of his rides and i dont know how he gets the improvement cos i reckon most wont run that well again

would have been a good bet that and welcome back gorgeous!

74 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Thank you he does get some out of form horses running well i think and tomorrow i got a good 50/1 bet that is worth a go at everything i put up is horses i looked into bit like when i done write ups that sort of information so not just random picks so worth checking all my picks out

75 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
8.00 Nonno Giulio other than this one you can give the rest a miss tomorrow nothing really worth your time this dropped right down the weights gets a good claimer comes back to the AW slight drop in trip should be able to win tonight if so Hayley Turner wont be pleased she could not get a win out of this so lets hope Seamus gets one 10/1

76 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Paulcrossley wrote:8.00 Nonno Giulio other than this one you can give the rest a miss tomorrow nothing really worth your time this dropped right down the weights gets a good claimer comes back to the AW slight drop in trip should be able to win tonight if so Hayley Turner wont be pleased she could not get a win out of this so lets hope Seamus gets one 10/1

oi, wheres my racing post sub..paulina darling

77 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:48 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Was about say same Paul that is two days in a row now not worth bothering with annoying fancied a bet but so far nothing i am interested in easy to give a miss tomorrow just lot of punting be going on the cards tomorrow

78 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:58 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:Was about say same Paul that is two days in a row now not worth bothering with annoying fancied a bet but so far nothing i am interested in easy to give a miss tomorrow just lot of punting be going on the cards tomorrow

i could be wrong, but i think i found more winners over jumps than the flat

79 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:54 pm

XxicequeenxX

That is because be honest name a flat horse that stood out this season on weekday i can not think of one last year was a few i could name that i would look forward to seeing but nothing this season if we being honest it is random winners hit and miss horses Avon Breeze being perfect example of just that and Chunkyfunkymonkey

80 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:00 pm

XxicequeenxX

It also does not help that races are seeming just thrown together to fill up the day with no motive or goal the jumps they always target certain races and reasons seen of why but with the flat so far it just oh lets shove this horse into this race and why because not many of them are actually really going anywhere not this season at least

81 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Agree small bit but it only because of the weather these are summer horses you got to remember and do not expect certain conditions hence the NR's Jumps mainly been built for the winter which is why easier to read if we had pure sun etc you would like to think it is a mix bag you have the pure hardcore fan likes it all or some like the jumps the cold more plot and plan to it or you got the Flats which is basically getting drunk in the sun and we not been able to witness some good horses due to this weather 

Jump racing is much easier to bet on and win on because of the huge information available where the flat always been bout luck because no one really wants to give the information out i.e trainers etc it is a fact it is harder to bet on a flat horse than a jumps horse u got be veh savvy to do the flats and accept you going lose often day by day because ya riding on lot of luck

82 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:19 pm

XxicequeenxX

I use to think 5f 6f just go on speed you got  yourself a winner but i find it not the case, i think i do decent but i agree it is pure pot luck for me Avon Breeze perfect example of that you know Sean ran other day lost when Bill tipped it up got unlucky lost i tipped it very next day and went and won and i did sit thinking that was just luck same is going happen with chunkyfunkymonkey i never truely been a day to day tipster as you know i use be Anti Post so never noticed but now i moved to day to day it is bloody hard on the flat you know even you and Sam are struggling and some of the top tipsters i use to rate Anti Post but now watch them day to day they seem be up and down so you are right on it

83 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer but that is the rush u gota lose kid cuz if ya not losing then what the point in the Gamble this argument gone on for many years with people about the flats and jumps some avoid the flat completely me i get a buzz out of the gamble part of it bit addicted to it if im honest not addicted that i can not stop just addicted in thee way that i do enjoy that feelin of winning and losing the harder it gets the bigger the buzz think people should always remember that part if it was all so simple would anyone really bother i wud not i would of gave it up long time go if it was easy and winning all the time because i just wont be getting that proper rush you get when you lose u reach for a drink n try again when you win you reach for a drink and think ill try again win win init loool

84 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:29 pm

XxicequeenxX

Yes you right, i think i spent far too long Anti Post looking for the "plan" that i forgot not every trainer does a plan just wants the race by race money. When i do not win it does make me want to come back right at it the day i stop wanting to go again is the day i will give up but long way off that yet i just need re-tune my idea of it when it comes to day to day not looking at where they heading in the jumps you click on pre booked it tells you about 4 or 5 advanced bookings and you think right if wins this and that his going here with the jumps i not seen many with that target you look at anti post they filled with about 40-80 horses lol yet some trainers just looking for some money i guess without a set goal

85 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:41 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
yer tha ze trouble with someone like u where u use to Anti Post u not use to the idea of aving losin runs loool u need to play the game wen day by day you take on far too many bets i notice look at me and Sam we try keep bets around 1-6 a day dependin on certain things like example we had a bad couple days so we would look at what we have lost and how many days left in the month then we would change to about 2 picks a day or a lucky 15 for £30 little ways to cut spend why same time winning max money to make up profit end of each month one thing we never do is think shit we lost such and such we best get that back each night it a fresh like we only just started so in our minds it be we need earn bit of profit now that is how you need to focus each month not earning it day by day but earning it at the end of the month i.e 18th each month for me and Sam if we can only just show £10 profit we beat the game each month

86 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:48 pm

XxicequeenxX

Was talking to Oldrum about this very nice person he is if you not spoken to him and we was saying we had lot of winners but not a huge profit and that is because take so many bets, so we going start trying that now then instead of trying hit the profit each day i going focus hitting it each month you know that goodwood galway challenge we failed on lmao well i going run a book starting on the 18th this month and do it day by day then each month i post up like your books and we see competition always makes me want to try harder lol

87 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:01 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Glad you said that Sean i was meaning to tell her she is taking on so many bets because you have lot of winners Charlotte and should be showing very good profit but all them little bets you take it makes you lose out sometimes less is more, and you got to know when to give a miss to some days i found 2 i like which will put up later but to be honest not much tomorrow.

Flat Season is fun if your willing to lose and is about luck BUT i personally think all horse racing is about luck and lot people give up when have few bad runs if you notice difference on here, during jumps lots be doing it daily because so much information for them to check on but they not so keen now because it got tougher i have keep motivating our little group mainly Pete lmao you look at a card tomorrow how many horses in each race stand a chance how many times have you heard me and others say can argue a case for a few because think you was spot on when said "so hit and miss" because they are one day they win next lose very next day win more recently Avon Breeze being the quickest example of that type we seeing look at Seamster today 222 then come 4th yet best you next time he come out he get either a 2 or a win horse i backed today won yet put him in same race same company same conditions i bet you anything he would lose it lmao

88 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:Agree small bit but it only because of the weather these are summer horses you got to remember and do not expect certain conditions hence the NR's Jumps mainly been built for the winter which is why easier to read if we had pure sun etc you would like to think it is a mix bag you have the pure hardcore fan likes it all or some like the jumps the cold more plot and plan to it or you got the Flats which is basically getting drunk in the sun and we not been able to witness some good horses due to this weather 

Jump racing is much easier to bet on and win on because of the huge information available where the flat always been bout luck because no one really wants to give the information out i.e trainers etc it is a fact it is harder to bet on a flat horse than a jumps horse u got be veh savvy to do the flats and accept you going lose often day by day because ya riding on lot of luck

yeah as usual sean is right, i did better on the flat in the festivals cos it wasnt soft and they could race propa like

and sam is right, taking on too many horses, and you dont have to bet everyday, just wait for the ones that you feel most positive about cos they should be enough ans as sean told me and i need to do again, if you have the urge, put them in a penny lucky..all the ones you are only like 50% sure about but want a bet.

they smart cookies them two..any chance of a autumn wedding?  🤡

89 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:57 am

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That is what i do small bets on random horses and save money for when something really stands out. 

Day by Day Gambling is hard for simple fact some people in life can not accept you going have losing runs and good winning runs but more often than not losing runs way i see it if you not going expect a few losing days then you should not be a day by day gambler and go onto the Anti Post planning route.

If you doing too many horses then do what Ubik just said above put them in small money pots like Tina does, think that is perfect example how spread out a entire day of gambling for little money is her penny club.

90 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.50 Haydock Daily Trader jockey got a great record when riding out on this horse 7/1 

2.00 Brighton Time Medicean i would of thought someone would of tipped this one probably because long time since a win his Brighton form looks lot better than first look Crowly booked a plus 7/2

2.50 Haydock Mia Cara a other i thought would seen tipped up on here great claimer and done well lto 7/1

3.20 Haydock Amood a other Mullen (jockey) horse this is today might be his day drops in class and trip interesting one 7/1 with a cover on Pushkin Museum 223233 placer at least i say 8/1

150/1 nicker of the day also see that section

91 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Yarmouth 4.10 Gunmaker ran well over C coming 2nd maybe return to Yarmouth we can see one better specially with this new claimer booked in who is a 43% win rate drops in trip and was only beaten a head at Yarmouth having a decent bet on this one  6/1

Also double up with Voodoo 2pm selection

92 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
lol lutine charlie 28-1..pretty sure this is a SAS horse ! saw it, passed on it!  :shock:

93 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
That horse winning by a neck shows why the flat is about luck all horses was a nk beaten in that race and Voodoo you should not changed your mind in the Haworth race last night you said that stands out yet your sided with a different horse for the race

94 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Irish Sea 11- 1 Leopardstown...get on it NOW

6:05 sligo mighty whitely 50-1 high weights but won lto 

6:40 sligo whos cross 20-1

95 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
2.30 Haydock Gabriel this is a Fahey trained horse with Hanagan booked in and this never gives a bad run in my view form is good 2242443 going have good ground for him and willing scratch his last race out very good chance here  14/1

96 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
4.35 i do like Clear Srping in this race is the only C&D winner in the field and gets the bonus of probert on board at moment now ran well at Newmarkey on last start 15/2 

5.05 Secret Asset is bit old now and not done much but is best speed around here by miles we might see a spark today been while since been to Haydock and ran well on GS ground  small bet 33/1

97 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.05 Ascot Willytheconquero finally been given a needed break dropped in the ratings here drops in class ia a massive price 20/1 

2.15 Ascot Great Hall a other dropping in the weights now and will like the soft ground given 11/1

2.30 Haydock Frankuus i have often avoided this but today will give it a good good distance trainer not doing bad should do ok here 9/1

98 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
Each way lucky 15
1.05 Ascot Green Door 6/1
2.50 Ascot Manson 7/1
3.25 Ascot Appointed 13/2
4.05 Haydock Sidewinder 7/1

Nicker of the Day 

5.00 Redcar Rock A  Doodle Doo 50/1 

99 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.40 Ascot Angel Gabrial not always the best but does run decent specially his last 2 starts might see a win finally out of him here 9/1

2.40 Kenny the Captain gets a claimer today was a bf lto out and is a C&D winner looks like can least place  8/1

4.25  Bling King when will this ever win keeps trying 2222 his last 4 starts a CD winner able to do this 7/1

4.00 Private Matter Hayley Turner booked in so they be milking this one 10/1

100 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
3.00 Haydock Just Hiss this trainer is doing so well 16 winners in two weeks did not give his best runs on last outing but will be able to win this for such a inform yard 9/1

4.35 Haydock Toofi drops right down in class and weights ran really well over C'n'D in better company and gets a further weight taken off hard to not see this placing or even winning at a stretch 10/1

101 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Dolphin Vista is a old Fahey horse moved to the Meade team did well at the Lincoln and Meade often improves his horses this one is getting his type of race and one to watch out for not much of a tip more of a keep a eye on i have personally put a small bet on this but is one for his next few starts to be watching out for 3.05 Newmarket

102 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
2.40 Redcar Ninjago

Always backing this one and feel confident on it after seeing it at Goodwood 9/1

1.55 Haydock Jacbequick

A other horse i back often gets slight weight raise but should not be far away 9/1

2.30 Haydock Mount Logan

Could reverse the placing now with Spark Plug and win this had a good first start back and gets a good draw wont mind the softening ground 12/1

Nicker Of The Day 

Imperial Legend 5.05 Haydock 28/1

Handles this c&d so good think might actually win you know 

103 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:

2.15 Ascot Great Hall a other dropping in the weights now and will like the soft ground given 11/1
Good Call

104 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:

2.30 Haydock Frankuus i have often avoided this but today will give it a good good distance trainer not doing bad should do ok here 9/1
Double on the day Voodoo is angry about losing his Grand Champion title that his come to mean business today lol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum