S.A.S » THE VAULT » August Tips

August Tips

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

251 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
4.10 Bath Triple First sire is Dick Turpin who won his first 4 starts recorded 4 wins over this distance won group one races went against the likes of Frankel could go fathers side and be impressive or the mothers side and flop, Mullins is 50% jockey doing ok she could be anything but at the odds you can have a bite says best watched i rather have a punt  Paddypower offering 80/1 on this but i took 66/1 which is fine 

Great write up Foxy no mistakes spotted by me the above is a serious Punty bet

252 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:06 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I agree an excellent write up, ironically the horse I'm writing about is in the same race!

Yorkshire Star... 4.20...CC.... 22/1
This might be an absolute shot to nothing but I'd hate if he ran well and I hadn't put him up. He's a gelded horse I have been following, this is his third outing, on his last run he finished a very close up sixth and hopefully will be suited by the extra two furlongs. Huge Caution advised.

253 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:33 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Motivated me to provide my own little write up now, was going put a name then thought no i make bit of a effort tonight (Not trying claim that badge in future of course  )

4.25 Tipperary Go Kart 10/1
Similar betting reasons to Relyod on this one, i would not like this to win thinking why did i just not mention it. 

Her form over 5f is very impressive to say the least she's had 24 runs in total over it won 3 of them placed 14 of them reading 12122523030413227232724 when on Turf is also looking well reading 1793232 not so impressive when you look at the stats on Tipperary so we just slide across mentioning that in great detail.

She does have a very nasty habit of placing so maybe we just play on the place money at 10/1 we can get a decent return well what i feel is decent for me they have given her a huge 10lb claimer today allowing her to run off much lighter than we have seen in the past.

She always leaves you feeling like she gave you a good run for your money which after each bet if i can say that about a horse i am a very happy man often thinking she placed again but still happy all the same, she found her last race here difficult very fast race and was not on suitable ground.

Big plus on the Racing Post Predictor it comes up that this wins the race when you watch them one day i going run a test on that see if it does predict winners based on that it says Go Kart wins Conversely 2nd and Voge 3rd with Maarek 4th and Sors and Athas having a deadheat finish into 5th, small things are worth paying attention.

Hope all do well tomorrow bring on Friday Fiver Challenge.

254 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:21 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Bill.Price wrote:Motivated me to provide my own little write up now, was going put a name then thought no i make bit of a effort tonight (Not trying claim that badge in future of course  )
Bill everyone knows you just badge hunting lol    with your bet tomorrow and even better luck come Friday i so know you been waiting all week to claim the duel badge back i asked your daughter 

255 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:22 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Bath 1:40 Red for danger 16-1
muss 2pm Societys dream 7-1
muss 2:30 foxy lady 6-1
chelmsford 2:50 dusky maid 18-1 \ flourishing 10-1

256 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:49 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
4.30 Sedgefield Lowcar Motion 7/1 
6.30 Sedgefield Coopers Friend 12/1

Both horses pulled up a couple of times but both getting more suitable races this time around

257 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Does anyone like new lay out or is writing too small?

258 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:58 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
That is fine i think makes the badges stand out more but also reminds you to do reputation points because it is actually more stand out that is first thing i noticed was Reputation so now it remind me to add the points

259 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Want at least one badge, so going for worst tipster lol..

Start with W710 Bogsnog 7/1.  Has the pace to lead the pack and stay or pounce at towards the end.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum