V.I.P
V.I.P
saw this and thought of sean

Beverley 2:40 carpet time (lol sean) 12-1

152 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
We make the trip to Salisbury for the first time in a number of years today with one runner, Lydia’s Place. The going at Salisbury is now Good to Firm, Good in places and Lydia’s Place runs in the 2.50, a 5f 61-80 handicap ridden by Rob Hornby. It is a long way to go with Lydia, but we believe the stiff track today should suit her well as it has a number of similar characteristics to Beverley where she has won twice in her career, and she will appreciate the quick going. Today’s race looks a tough contest with plenty of recent form on show from the runners. And it also looks like it could possibly turn in to a real strongly run race with a number of horses that have a prominent racing style on show. Lydia’s Place is in foal to Brazen Beau and over the last couple of weeks she has really come on in her work and looks in fantastic order in herself. Rob Hornby also has a good knowledge of her as he won on her three times as a two-year-old and we hope they will strike the old relationship back up well today. Lydia’s Place looks likely to be a double figure price in the betting and with her being in great form, it would not be a great surprise to see her outrun her odds today if things go her way in the race.

153 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Sean wrote:14.50 - Salisbury - Lydia's Place - Guest earned us a bomb owes no fav's to us ever but he could be paying us nice with this one why is he sending her here you never see Guest handing around this track his only ever done it once and that horse placed for him his only ride out tomorrow i be very interested in reading his facebook on this one this is way out of his way just to send one single horse over 4 hours from his place keep eye on his facebook feed in the morning about this for now i put a little bet on he is also running 78% horses to form tricky race because Waseem Faris should not be overlooked but this one gets a mention because unusual ways 14/1 E/W 
Wish i followed that very good call on both sean

154 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Meh knew that happen didn put money on it meeeh

http://www.nickeroftheday.com

155 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:06 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well does not matter least shows you starting get your touch back i just sorted out tipster of the week was so so close this week and the winner is not who you would think everyone thinks it be Bill it is not close out the 3 i reveal results in moment i based it on who showing profit that why all thinking it is bill but i not including the fiver challenge because no one would sat followed all tips on that i working on individual tips profit to the pound and come down to the 3 of them

156 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Sean wrote:Meh knew that happen didn put money on it meeeh

lol, just realized I did the same in the 2:40...backed all my main bets and forgot a few of the minor ones  Equitant 8-1

157 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
New tipster of the week explanation given in the Hall of Fame thread

158 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not much going around tomorrow but found a few 

2.10 Beverley Our Little Pony c&d winner and great booking of Fanning on board should win this 6/1

3.10 Beverley Admital Rooke decent horse this steps up in trip should run well 9/1

6.30 Yarmouth Shyron Huge huge price dropped well in the weights place chances this 20/1

159 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:56 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Not my tip but I do like it

TAWS 17/2 Chepstow 6:45

Rain again rather spoils today’s cards, but the weather in this part of the world has stabilised, and as long as the going isn’t very soft, then I’m more than prepared to give Taws another go after her fine fourth in the Goodwood Stakes, when we backed her each-way.  She’s up against Project Bluebook here, and the favourite is respected, but the disparity in price between the pair is simply wrong. Taws has thrived since returning to Rod Millman from David Pipe, and probably found the softening ground against her last time, albeit running with great credit. She won’t want a dawdling pace back at two miles, but looks much more likely to win that quotes of up to 9/1 suggest.

160 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Bet that no runner in first annoyed you voodoo I know you enjoy money back bets and thanks to no runner ended up two place race so annoying it is

161 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:Not my tip but I do like it

TAWS 17/2 Chepstow 6:45

Rain again rather spoils today’s cards, but the weather in this part of the world has stabilised, and as long as the going isn’t very soft, then I’m more than prepared to give Taws another go after her fine fourth in the Goodwood Stakes, when we backed her each-way.  She’s up against Project Bluebook here, and the favourite is respected, but the disparity in price between the pair is simply wrong. Taws has thrived since returning to Rod Millman from David Pipe, and probably found the softening ground against her last time, albeit running with great credit. She won’t want a dawdling pace back at two miles, but looks much more likely to win that quotes of up to 9/1 suggest.
only just seen this actually won..hope some got on

162 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Notts
2:30 Ambitious Icarus 13/2
This horse has everything, form 3rd by 2 lengths and was held up (last tuesday), 3, 1, 2, 11, 2 and winning form at CD (3 wins in total at this track), Jock is 16% 4 winners in last 14 days, sure to go well

Dundalk 
4:45 Alfred Arcano 5-1 
form again with 2 wins and 2 seconds from 6 runs here, including good 2nd lto, losing by just a length after rallying

Newbury
2:40 pursing steed 11/2
look at this form.....won , won , won, won ,won, so winner over 7f , 4 of last 5 starts on good and soft including at this course, so worth chancing up to 1m with same jock onboard

4:50 Two weeks 10-1
gotta have a newbie in here and this won has many positives apart from kirby onboard, has mill reef and Chevelerly Park entries  and highly thought of and cost a pretty packet, trainer has a 26% win rate with 2yr olds on turf as well as numerous placers

163 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
3.00 Newbury Fighting Temeraire 9/1
3.15 Ripon Naadirr 20/1
3.35 Newbury Daban 8/1

164 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Good see you sticking around Foxy i noticed you past two weeks in the fiver challenge you done pretty well again today so will be paying a interest in your picks tomorrow i have gone against you in the 3.15 tho

1.50 Newbury Red Mist i see this one being a main player next season his by Frankel which is always a plus will be pretty hard to catch SDS is booked in to play on him again trainer is well in form got passes into Juddmonte Royal in September and the Investec Derby plas the Dewhurst so they have got big dreams for him in the future price flimsy but might be worth doubling with something 4/1

3.15 Ripon Pipers Note gets a good draw here and came 4th in this race he gives his best work here and should be securing a win 10/1

Doubles and singles for me going be bit drunk this time tomorrow so hope be celebrating a win will be posting Sunday Morning with Sunday bets with a hangover but will be back Sunday morning hope all have a great Saturday been a fun day for it Friday is the best i think 

165 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
Agree Voodoo lot of quiet tipsters come out on Friday who i have seen holds clever ideas hope it encourages confidence in the future from them to post up more often forget about the write up we can look into the horses ourselves without them, which i did with all of yours Foxy and you picked a real eye catcher in Daban so i will provide a write up on it for you because this is my reasons 

Newbury 3.35 Daban 8/1
Got to be done, this is by far best race of the day in my opinion. Gosden won this race twice once last year with Richard Pankhurst and also in 2013 with Gregorian, soft ground be interesting with this horse she was 3rd in the 1000 Guineas and gets a good Jockey Gordon booked in both trainer and the jockey are doing well she should be around at the end if she does well here i will be placing a bet on her for Qipco Champion stakes at Ascot held in October currently going 25/1 in that race but wont hold up if she wins so kind of hoping place to keep the price open for couple of hours at least but can see her winning this one obvious threat to me is Breton Rock i do not rate Librisa Breeze personally only issues is the ground 

Single bet and a double with Voodoo's  Red Mist 

166 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Bill.Price

@Voodoo wrote:Not much going around tomorrow but found a few 
6.30 Yarmouth Shyron Huge huge price dropped well in the weights place chances this 20/1
I put this right on my tracker for a follow 3 next starts rule think his going bring in some nice money in the next few starts not often i get a tracker horse i always forget to read the emails so hope i do not forget this one

167 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:16 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Bill.Price wrote:Agree Voodoo lot of quiet tipsters come out on Friday who i have seen holds clever ideas hope it encourages confidence in the future from them to post up more often forget about the write up we can look into the horses ourselves without them, which i did with all of yours Foxy

yep, this. as sean would say you can post what you like, dont need no writeups, people can check for themselves and this aint snob city like some forums who demand a writeup...i mean whats there really to say about a horse? their life story and wot type of oats they had for breakfast??

But i am delighted with the way the friday fiver has worked out, people seem to love it and its perfect to blow off a bit of steam after a hard week, just a bit of fun but i love seeing all the different combos

and yep, i always take note of what foxy, you Bill and others post, cos they are savvy like and won me money before

168 Re: August Tips on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Bill.Price

I always watch everything on here always come in during nights and read every little thing on here, not one single person i can say is actually bad unlike few other places and i been around many years on different sites, even that young man Feline i think his name is his often messing around but behind his ways his got a very clever brain when comes to his selections.

What i think happens more often than not on many sites is a few tips do not win and people lose the confidence happens to the best of us which then in turn puts people off posting. 

Other thing i noticed is people feel others are better than them not on this site i talking in the tipping world in general which then puts people off posting because feel they going look silly and so on which is a shame.

But i noticed the Friday games gives people confidence just to post what they actually really like so is a very good idea.

169 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Me and Sean perfect example we turned plenty of money over the months yet past what 2 weeks we have hit nothing at all, and that is not because not been trying because all picks been serious picks it is just the way it goes sometimes. I think over time more people would come out of their shells i not interested in best tipsters on here far from it i wanted a place people can go to and say and do what they want, a place where not treated like children a place where someone can say sorry Sam i do not agree with you my pick is going to beat yours etc without thinking someone is going to jump on them and start all because they had a different view to me.

I had that when i first joined racecaller someone starting on me turned out i was right but the main thing i learned from it was the quiet ones who often want to challenge your view are right.

Best example other day Sean said a horse and Ubik came in and said i actually think such and such is going beat your one and Ubik pick went and won, he felt confident to come in and just say it and he was right where racecaller he would of just kept quiet about it when i first saw him around on that to the so called "main players" 

Kelly she often just messes around yet shown to be a real credit to this site with all her games motivation and so on my advice on this is just be yourself if you want to bet on 6 200/1 horses and write about it then do it no one is really going to mind you want to lose every single day for the entire year then that is ok you can do that also no one going stop you or have a go at you for posting every single day losing. If you want to say a horse is rubbish then feel free set up your own section and complain about horses you feel is rubbish or good if you want to say Daban is the best horse in the world and should be top rated then say it might not be true to many but if it is true to you then what harm you doing in saying it i say 

170 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:08 am

Bill.Price

Lol i noticed that sly dig at my Daban Samantha lol we see if you laughing when i sat on 25/1 Qipco winning piece of horse lol

171 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:10 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Bill everyone knows you got bad hips you not going be able to sit on top of any horse lmfao was talking to your daughter last night and she said how your well proud of your title bet you going fight to keep that for many months aint you lmao but the SAS post reported a new Duel champion by end of the month the predictions say it so you need make most of that this week many people have painted a target on your back lol

172 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 am

Bill.Price

Now you mention it long gone are the days i can get on a horse, getting onto a bus is challenging enough that step lol

I did notice today few people really fought it to the very end i got greedy and went for the double but i thought if i held onto the £12 i secured the title this week because i quickly sat with calculator adding peoples totals up comes to something on a Friday evening you missing the news just to be nosy at what everyone else is doing on a tipping site when i saw Paul post the lucky 15 up i thought the bugger was going manage to pull it off when i saw his picks i thought they was sure bets i was sat scrolling the racing post stats thinking what horses am i going to do lol

173 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:17 am

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
I'm chuffed, i didnt realise you had noticed me getting brave and taking sean on lol

but i would say you and he should be proud cos you have created the kinda place you wanted, i tried to post a few of mine on another site and they rejected them cos of no write up and they went and won!

and yeah kelly done good work here as well being a savvy tipper

so many good people, on here, i like how some can take a break but theres always others you can turn to

174 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:23 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I tried to play it sneaky i thought Russian Soul was going get me the £33 then i knew would worried you and Paul and would rushed your bets on in panic and failed planned on stealing the title but it lost on me lol

I notice everything on here Ubik i might not say it but i notice i think sometimes if people think someone is always watching them puts them off i had many winners off here from people but do not say because they might think i best find a winner because so and so is following me so i never say win or lose who i have followed.

Lot people take breaks because they not day-day tipsters like Ice Queen she is anti post type and Shining diamond only use to do one race then it went to her doing every single card on her sunday Service so sometimes they like to take a short break out.

Anyone who rejects someones advice because of no write up are just lazy people look at foxy a fast look i saw why 2 of hers should win then the 20/1 horse interested me thinking why she pick that and made me want to look into it and actually looking into it i think could also win, giving just a name of the horse often interests people like me because it makes you wonder why if someone looks at a horse and goes past it because no write up are not out for a challenge because when you look at a card of 12 horse race all you given on first look is names and odds. So surely the person giving you one single horse per race is helping you out to single that one out first.

175 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 am

Bill.Price

Many years ago i sat on a site and saw this one Man/Woman not sure never asked was a weird name but they would come on every other day and put 5 horses up had about couple winners every few days about a month of watching this person i noticed they was showing a decent profit many ignored him (i say him makes it easier) but without fail he was showing it by the end of the month was simple name and odds no time no card which often made it tricky. 

In end i thanks him and said why do you never show people you earning money etc he simply said because "if they was that clever at form reading they would see it" and he had a great point i thought true story that is

176 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:36 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Bill.Price wrote:"if they was that clever at form reading they would see it" and he had a great point i thought true story that is
That is a very good reason:LOL:   right i best go look at tomorrows cards see if i can find anything on our side for tomorrow been nice chatting but work to do money to make up for lol

177 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
@Voodoo wrote:Good see you sticking around Foxy i noticed you past two weeks in the fiver challenge you done pretty well again today so will be paying a interest in your picks tomorrow i have gone against you in the 3.15 tho

1.50 Newbury Red Mist i see this one being a main player next season his by Frankel which is always a plus will be pretty hard to catch SDS is booked in to play on him again trainer is well in form got passes into Juddmonte Royal in September and the Investec Derby plas the Dewhurst so they have got big dreams for him in the future price flimsy but might be worth doubling with something 4/1

That is why i avoid shorts but our ors did have 8/1 winner not showing off

178 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:
@Voodoo wrote:Good see you sticking around Foxy i noticed you past two weeks in the fiver challenge you done pretty well again today so will be paying a interest in your picks tomorrow i have gone against you in the 3.15 tho

That is why i avoid shorts but our ors did have 8/1 winner not showing off

lol, oh yes you bloody are lol! .....oh and facebook me your outfit for the evening 

179 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
i post it on here when remember lol

180 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:40 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Any advice on D445 welcome... 
I have a 25p ew patent and 75p ew treble on
N210 Case Key 7/1
Nb 3 Squats 8/1
D445 Society Red13/2
Should I cash out for 50 patent / 60 treble or let it run for 700 return?

181 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:54 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:Any advice on D445 welcome... 
N210 Case Key 7/1
Nb 3 Squats 8/1
D445 Society Red13/2

depends if 50 is important to you...good return so far well done!

50 could mean a lot of bets for along time, or 700 is really really nice

182 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:02 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@HenYas wrote:Any advice on D445 welcome... 
N210 Case Key 7/1
Nb 3 Squats 8/1
D445 Society Red13/2

depends if 50 is important to you...good return so far well done!

50 could mean a lot of bets for along time, or 700 is really really nice
Think I will cash out the treble for 60 and leave the patent, as its already won

183 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
Betiwhittle 16-1..biggest winner i have had in a while!!

184 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:24 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:Betiwhittle 16-1..biggest winner i have had in a while!!
Well done son, sorry granpa.  Nice price.

185 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:

lol, i actually could be a granpa ...wot horse you waiting to see if you were right to cash out or not?

186 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Ubik wrote:
@HenYas wrote:

lol, i actually could be a granpa ...wot horse you waiting to see if you were right to cash out or not?
Waiting on Society Red D445 - The granpa thing is a reference to your banter with Kelly.  I cashed out the treble for £60 and left the patent because if it loses I will get about 25 anyway and given the investment, its worth a chance.

187 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@HenYas wrote:
@Ubik wrote:
@HenYas wrote:

Waiting on Society Red D445 - The granpa thing is a reference to your banter with Kelly.  I cashed out the treble for £60 and left the patent because if it loses I will get about 25 anyway and given the investment, its worth a chance.

bet you glad you cashed out now!  well done, good bet though

188 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:11 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Paaaarteeeeh I knocked sean drink all over him oooops lol

189 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
To add to the hangovers perhaps!
 Cliff...5.40...P...Has been in decent enough form recently...while this is a step up...with the same apprentice who seems to get on well with on board, at 7/1 decent EW chance.

190 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:28 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
3.00 Lingfield Fitzwilly Not often winning this one but could do well today under SDS is a previous C&D winner 6/1

3.45 Thirsk Point Of Woods annoying sort of horse placed 2nd in last 3 starts was only beaten a neck couple starts back over C&D 12/1

4.45 Thirsk Correggio a other horse who was not beaten far at C&D steps back up in trip for this one and keeps his good jockey on board 7/1

looking forward to the Ebor now 

191 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I know everyone is saving money for the Ebor festival but still i like to have a bet or two so here goes 

3.45 Kempton Satchvill Flyer Hard to find a good value bet today but not one to give up trying i found a decent chance in this horse ran really well over C&D on last start only beaten 2l was second that day think i had a small wager on Freddy With A Y on that day not sure now interesting how the trainer is sending him back here Jockey and the trainer hold few wins in past 2 weeks and at the odds worth taking that punt on a day where no real value in the afternoon cards 14/1 

4.15 Kempton Athassel the return to the AW is just what this is needing in my view when last seen on the AW was over C&D and he won beating a field of 11 by over 1L under todays claiming jockey a other fact which might help others go with me on this bet is his never actually been out of the top four when racing at Kempton AW 4 starts 2 wins 2 places and the jockey is 50% wins/place on this horse 10 starts 4 wins 1 place so for the 3 places and price is worth a place chance 16/1 

4.45 Kempton Plucky Dip well three horses three punts but lets see if can argue a case for this one a other returning to the AW and back on his last AW start he beat Dak Side Dream who is going off 5/1 in this race but the interesting thing is Crowly back on board who rode him to the win that day i am hoping with these facts this one gets a win for the very in form Crowly 8/1

192 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
BOOM BOOM Kelly! 

3:30 American history 8-1....10-1 WON   

3:45 mezmaar 28-1 Place

4:15 manton grange 16-1 WON

193 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Well done ubik x

194 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Bill.Price

Very good tipping ubik

195 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

Horses to look into on other cards

2.40 Carlisle Uncle Charlie 16/1
4.25 Carlisle Warefare 14/1
4.55 Carlisle Aramist 14/1
5.25 Carlisle Dodgy Bob 4/1
1.45 Bath Showmethewayavrilo 6/1
2.50 Bath Jazri 25/1
4.35 Bath Broadhaven Honey 8/1
5.10 Bath Meetings Man 22/1
5.40 Mister Musicmaster 20/1
4.10 Killarney Beau Satchel 10/1
5.15 Killarney Dovils Duel 20/1
5.00 Worcester Spock 25/1
5.30 Worcester Gabriel the Great 8/1
8.00 Worcester Chantecler 9/2
7.15 Kempton Parlance 5/1
7.45 Kempton Georgian Bay 4/1
8.15 Kempton Percy Veer 11/1

196 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:17 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
Melrose Girl2:40 Carlisle

Bryan Smart's filly shaped as though she would be suited by this stiff track when third on her handicap debut at Redcar last time.
Driven from a long way out, she didn't really pick up until the final furlong but finished best of all. Although the reopposing Yes You won well that day, she is 5lb worse off and has had a few more chances than Melrose Girl, who has been outpaced on three of her four starts (all on what you would call sharp or very sharp tracks).

197 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 pm

XxicequeenxX

Richard Guest Facebook

We make the journey to Bath today where the going is currently Good, Good to Soft in places and a dry and sunny afternoon is forecast. We have two runners, one in each division of the 1m2f37y 46-55 handicap for 4 year olds plus.
In Division 1 at 2.50 we have Sakhalin Star ridden by Callum Shepherd (3) and drawn in stall 8 of the 11 current runners. Sakhalin Star put in a great performance at Beverley last week winning over 1m4f and showing that he does stay the extra trip and whilst only a low level Selling Handicap, he did win in a god fashion which hopefully shows he might have a bit more in him. He carries a 6lb penalty for that victory, but Callum’s 3lb claim will hopefully help reduce the burden he has to carry. The sheepskins and eyeshields which he wore for the first time last week are retained and we hope that they will continue having a similar effect on him. Sakhalin Star has been in reasonable form most of the year and whilst over his career he has never been a prolific winner, he has managed to pick up 2 victories from his last 4 runs and hopefully this more regular visits to the winner’s enclosure may continue. Today’s race is another pretty low grade affair and could possibly be an even worse race than the Selling handicap he won last week. The one concern is that he is carrying a lot of weight today and giving lumps of weight to much of the field which does make things harder for him, but he is almost certainly the best horse in the field. In his current form Sakhalin Star would have to have a decent chance in a race like this, but the weight he has to give away to the rest of the field is a concern.

In Division 2 at 3.25 we have Outlaw Torn ridden by Rob Hornby and he is drawn in stall in 5 of the 12 runners. Outlaw Torn will appreciate any drying in the going and he has once again been a great performer this year with 3 more victories that have been added to his career haul. Outlaw Torn is making a landmark 150th career appearance today and he has racked up a very impressive set of stats for a handicapper that has been operating at this sort of level for the majority of his career, he has 16 wins, 12 seconds and 23 thirds from his 149 starts so far, over 33% of his runs have seen him home in the first three which is quite an achievement from this wonderful horse who continues to show his love for racing in his work and on the track, and at the age of 8, we hope that he may just have a good couple of years left in him at this level at least if he continues to love his racing as he does. Like Division 1, this looks a fairly low grade handicap on paper and has plenty of fairly unreliable sorts in action once again. Outlaw Torn’s penultimate appearance was a victory for him and Rob Hornby at Yarmouth and we hope that their good relationship can continue today, Outlaw Torn is certainly capable form his current handicap mark and in this grade, and his career record shows he is quite a consistent and reliable performer at this sort of level, and if he has a chance coming into the closing stages of a race, he more often than not finishes there abouts. The more the ground dries the more it will suit Outlaw Torn, he is in good form, and it would certainly be a fitting occasion for him to put another great performance in today.

198 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:55 pm

XxicequeenxX

@Shining Diamond wrote:

2.40 Carlisle Uncle Charlie 16/1 Placed 18/1
5.25 Carlisle Dodgy Bob 4/1
1.45 Bath Showmethewayavrilo 6/1 placed 8/1
2.50 Bath Jazri 25/1
5.40 Mister Musicmaster 20/1
So far positive Sarah    some good team efforts today

199 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:50 pm

XxicequeenxX

@Shining Diamond wrote:

2.40 Carlisle Uncle Charlie 16/1 PLACED 18/1
5.25 Carlisle Dodgy Bob 4/1 WON
1.45 Bath Showmethewayavrilo 6/1 PLACED 8/1
2.50 Bath Jazri 25/1
5.40 Mister Musicmaster 20/1 WON 25/1
Can i just highlight Sarah here she is doing great everyone

200 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:53 pm

Scram

KING OF THE MONTH
KING OF THE MONTH
nice one

201 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Yes well done everyone on here done well today in own little ways

202 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:03 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Ch 545 Big Chill 14/1 ew
Drops to this class 6 which is the same C&D as its last win on soft, which I hope this turf will be tomoz and as its 10lbs lower than that win, should stand a good shout for placing at least, although I'm hoping for the win.  GL All

203 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:23 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Shining Diamond wrote:

2.40 Carlisle Uncle Charlie 16/1 PLACED 18/1
5.25 Carlisle Dodgy Bob 4/1 WON
1.45 Bath Showmethewayavrilo 6/1 PLACED 8/1
2.50 Bath Jazri 25/1
5.40 Mister Musicmaster 20/1 WON 25/1
Can i just highlight Sarah here she is doing great everyone

wow 25-1 winner...should gone on that and ignored york lol

top stuff and well done for remembering other races..must admit i saw this last night and thought i must check them out...then wine happened!

204 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

1.40 Stratford Strumble Head 10/1
2.45 Stratford One Term 7/1
3.20 Stratford Mr Mafia 5/1
4.55 Stratford Dealing River 15/2

2.05 Chepstow Campion 13/2
3.40 Chepstow Zaria 7/1
4.40 Chepstow Riptide 8/1
5.45 Chepstow Corporal Maddox 8/1