S.A.S » THE VAULT » August Tips

August Tips

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:42 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just would like to say thank you to Sean, Sam, Sarah (shining diamond) and Charlotte (Ice Queen) for all the effort they have put in over the past couple of days making sure all the cards are looked at and keeping things going over i know how long it takes going over just the one let alone entire cards and even entire days worth 3am i just saw Sam posted showing puts many late hours into it so cheers you tarts. Then you have Voodoo who can not even change the date on the tips section to August lol

ITV lucky 15

1.50 Goodwood Golden Doyen should do well today 10/1 
2.25 Hochfeld good draw and jockey 12/1
3.00 To Wafij Atzeni had a great day Happylieafool is going be a fool today 10/1
3.25 Zelzal dettori will win this Ribchester and Churchill wont know what hits them with this one 11/1

2 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:47 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
lol i thought that after i sent it was going do it, that 2.25 is a tricky race lot of them are tricky today but that is why i like Goodwood it is not a simple and shut case you really need to work for your money yesterday showed that with some of the winners that came out

3 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:50 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
I know i hate when read people say no Star power etc so fucking what you want money not star power they just want horses like Douvan who come in 2/9 so they can tip it and win notice how not many of the so called big tipsters are not touching Goodwood or Galway makes me laugh throw in a few 2/9 horses you have entire worlds best tipsters coming out giving a mouth piece bunch of tarts.

I only not been around because been very busy with work but should be around tomorrow ready for Friday

4 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:57 am

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Spot on Paul you hit the nail on the head straight to the point like always.

Same i not been around due to work since this fire we have had to basically run around like headless chickens. But do pop in each night to see what is what and visiting other sites i often hear the same complaints going around about lack of "star power" always makes me laugh.

Also agreed them 4 have put in some tremendous work past couple of days trying give everyone information to the best they can even tho Sean and Sam might want wipe day one out of memory cough lol

5 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Very True Paul, i always have just followed Sean and Sam 100% so not often i tip up because not too good at it so i just more of a follower it is how i earned money in the first place. So i do sit and think why are people moaning about star power when some people still get on with it and try tipping like they do think you are right in saying some just want the easy way out in life when comes to suggesting a nag or two. I give full respect to all involved in the hard work and dedication put in.

6 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:38 pm

Foxy

Regular
Regular
3.45 Redcar Save the Bees 5/1
3.25 Perth Desert Island Dusk 9/1
4.10 Goodwood Last Enchantment 16/1

They should all be winning races, Most interesting one in these is Last Enchantment, Charles Bishop and Houghton are doing well and this came 2nd at Kempton over 7f drops in distance here which seems a weird move would thought it been stepped up in trip when working on the bloodline. Full of interesting newcomers i am sure a few horses will come out of this being added to trackers that is basically what i did with this one but did put a note further needed but tempting price to pass up on here

7 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
In meetings all day, will write up on Galway when get home if get chance 

Galway

Castello Sforza 5/4
Lilly the Lioness 33/1
Hareth 6/1
Decision Time 8/1
Slowmotion 14/1 cover on Haymount 16/1
So You Thought 5/1

Goodwood

Denmead 16/1
Wolf Country 16/1
3.00 NO BET
3.35 NO BET
4.10 NO BET
4.45 Ickymasho 33/1
War Glory 8/1

Singles plus Goliath on all but Ickymasho, Hareth and Haymount they just singles

8 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
6.15 Galway Stormy Belle trainer won with Pearl of the West on Monday and Stormy Belle should be his second winner not gone up much in the weights and soft ground wont be of any concerns here 13/2

7.20 Galway All Body And Soul Pat Smullen could be the key here to seeing this one win not often get a winner at Galway so to find two that stand out is rare for me good draw and did not run badly at the Curragh when last seen 10/1

4.00 Perth Brave Spartacus i see the S.A.S paper and Sam have tipped this already and can see why doing really well had much greater challenges than seeing here i be shocked to not see this at least placing today 15/2

4.35 Perth Border Breaker dropped right down the weights and should be ready to run his race 15/2

9 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Burningroots

Regular
Regular
True Romance heads to the Redcar tracks today at 3.45 ran a belter over in Carlisle getting 2nd place looks all set to score a win again 8/1

Gaelic Wizards is also in Redcar 4.55 one of them horses who costs you money but this race should be his for the taking 15/2

Tamleek goes to Goodwood 2.25 i thought this would had some attention i think is the best horse in this field with Crowley on board seems like his goign grab at least a place 22/1

Denaar 3.00 Dettori and Hannon priced up at 14/1 i will have a bit of that one soft ground will be no problems for this and dropping in trip with frankie on board got to have it 14/1

RIBCHESTER!! NO BET

Buster Dan Dan 4.25 Galway came a decent 5th in this race could make all the entire race here 33/1

10 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:13 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Why not many tips is because certain people have split into Galway or Goodwood team and they spending their money doing just either one so their followers are the ones who tip more often on here and they just saving money for the festival bets ( like me i following only Goodwood section) and it cost lot of money each day so avoid taking other bets Paul end of festival everyone be back to normal tipping duties. 

So think people like you etc should deal with other cards to keep it running smoothly up till the end of Festival that is up to you lot lol

11 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Foxy wrote:3.45 Redcar Save the Bees 5/1
3.25 Perth Desert Island Dusk 9/1
4.10 Goodwood Last Enchantment 16/1

They should all be winning races, Most interesting one in these is Last Enchantment, Charles Bishop and Houghton are doing well and this came 2nd at Kempton over 7f drops in distance here which seems a weird move would thought it been stepped up in trip when working on the bloodline. Full of interesting newcomers i am sure a few horses will come out of this being added to trackers that is basically what i did with this one but did put a note further needed but tempting price to pass up on here
Was tempted to do Save the Bees but hesitated on that Foxy so good on you risking that one paid off for you

12 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

HenYas

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Agree with Paul n all, thanks to those mentioned that have been putting all in for peeps like me.  I only add in now again out of respect for what they do, I really don't understand why there are not more tipsters just having a go.  Mine are only for others to consider and that's what is expected from outsiders like me.  Follow the SAS bets cause you will do well  and others (who you will work out) but have a little input, theres no disrespect given out here, so whats to lose.  I like it when more people are on the same horse and with more input, it might narrow the selections. gl all

13 Re: August Tips on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR
We not doing so well lately lol and tomorrow at Galway is not so mega confidence Char is just doing that write up now i dont the S.A.S post just with some of the other card main bets worth looking into

14 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 am

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
1.30 Asockstar should win today 8/1
1.50 Mutarabby if takes to turf and soft should go well under jockey 12/1
2.50 Be Kool should at least place here 10/1
3.25 Duchess of France deserves more respect in this race she not done much wrong to warrent a 25/1
3.35 So Mi Dar to upset the winter craze 7/2
4.30 Katbird let down last time won this time around 10/3
4.35 Project Bluebook should be placing today you tarts 16/1
7.15 Bonjour Steve if keeps the ground soft this should win today 9/1

15 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:02 am

Relyod5454

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just an alternative to the girls for Galway....Timiyan...EW...4.35....17/2...BET 365.

16 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:31 am

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
Good work everyone this week not much winners do not think many people did specially the Goodwood punters this week some very odd results keeping the bookies happy but the effort that was put in been amazing specially when not having the best of times with it 

2.50 Galway Ace of Diamonds looks way overpriced yard does great around here and the jockey booked in Roches is a Galway expert i think hard to avoid at the current odds for me 11/1

3.25 Galway Music Box O'Brien will have this ready today his other horse Smoulder might be worth a each way bet for me this is a winner 5/1

4.35 Galway Max Dynamite the Mullins team are not exactly on fire of sorts but with this heading here should perform well came second in this race back in 2015 hoping returns looking like he did when last seen 9/2  

27/1 Double with Music Box 4/1 and Max Dynamite 9/2 (had to use bet365 for the double that is why the odds difference for music box)

17 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:54 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Not often tip but thought throw my few bets i took on today

"Sure things"

Double first two + Treble 

2.25 Endless Time - drops in class gets first time cheek pieces everything says winner 3/1

2.15 Dont Touch it - Harrington really bigged this up for Galway if look at the thread on here that Mike posted up 5/2

3.20 True Colors went into my tracker after his debut run gets Garritty on board and Fahey horses often do well after 1st run out the way 7/2

Dark Horses

4.10 Barbarianatthegate this one is way over priced placed in his last two starts and with Murphy on board can run a big race specially if ground remains soft going 25/1

4.35 Court Minstrel gets a positive claimer booked in and placed on last start was that a sign of improvement i thought so 33/1

Travel of the Day
4.55 Loufhview Laddie this is coming a very long way and with the Fox booking is surely in for a very good day placed on last outing overlooked this is being 9/1

18 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
ITV Lucky 15

Good Omen will stay at the back then is going pick them off one by one and all be saying where did that come from 11/2

Natural Scenery she came 2nd to the Power on last outing might just be able to handle soft ground but they saying it is no longer soft i think liars 9/1

Headway they going be giving head if this loses them money today to pay the bills from Havana Gold this and think can get the better of Cardsharp 4/1

Queens Trust should be beating Winter today i know Sam wont think so because she is a fan of Winter but time for that to fail with the step up in trip this came close to Minding one time she is the only horse who can give Winter a real run Winter might be called Winter but doubt she handle winter conditions 11/2

19 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:06 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
lol Kelly @ headway

20 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
1.40 Galway Just Cause
I like the jockey booking of Cooper in this been running well lately wont be too far i am hoping 
8/1

21 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:58 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Hate to say told you so

22 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Let's just say they cheated that why mine lost

23 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:24 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Head on u kelly loool

24 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:25 pm

Kelly

TART OF FORUM
TART OF FORUM
Best be British and form a que then lol been a horrible week ain't it now I know what they felt like when had ration in world war lol

25 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Loool yes but I enjoyed it n goin out with a bang tomorrow not put off by bad week stick to the bitter end for me to b honest not spent much we thought we thought we be doin super Heinz every day plus singles so that a small bonus

26 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Kelly wrote:Best be British and form a que then lol been a horrible week ain't it now I know what they felt like when had ration in world war lol

ex pats in ireland first n the q!   show ya me tan as well if you lucky :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

27 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
veejay in the 4:10 only 8-1 though

28 Re: August Tips on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:17 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
that was funny, just for the craic, i used a free £1 bet on Alifax...been looking and looking at it, had form and that and last min decided feck it, nearly paid off lol!  pmsl

AlifaxFreee/wSingle34.001.003.71PlacedWon

29 Re: August Tips on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:34 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Proper hanging now never missed nothing on the races none i would of picked horse i like tomorrow 

3.30 Market Rasen Mister Don gets a claimer booked in and enjoys the 3m distance it gets again today  claimer placed or won on this 6 times in the 8 starts looking for a big win here 10/1

30 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:54 am

Bill.Price

GRAND FIVER CHAMPION £209.00 14 Weeks
4.15 Chester 

Clem Fandango 10/1

Not often do a Sunday card but some pretty good racing on show tomorrow.

Dalgleish completed a treble last night at Hamilton and holds 9 wins in total past couple of weeks, this one steps up in trip back to 6f which did not work out too well over at York but might be able to do better with the softer ground never been out of the top 3 whenever raced on ground that gets softer this is the trainers only runner tomorrow and is not often you see him bring horses over here and when he does they do very well, the jockey is also doing really well and he takes on 5 rides tomorrow at Chester and at least 4 of them look like winners X Rated Mister Manduro Prestbury Park and this one 

With a small punt on Jockey Lucky 31 Each way

31 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Bill.Price

So far so good for the Jockey lucky 31

32 Re: August Tips on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
started well bill but ending badly lol

33 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:56 am

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Just thought i say no bet for me on Monday cards nothing that stands out a day to miss that is the trouble when you do it daily sometime nothing to actually mention but i will and am looking at the cards every night

34 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:37 pm

XxicequeenxX

FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
FRIDAY £5 CHALLENGE WEEKLY CHAMP £40.00
no one found nothing on this bit i will have a look at the cards now and see

35 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
5pm Salisbury Jelly Monger 25-1

6:45 windsor ashpan sam  12-1

8:15 windsor flowing clarets 5-1

6pm carlise merdon castle 12-1 \ buccaneers vault 9-1

36 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Ubik

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Ubik wrote:5pm Salisbury Jelly Monger 25-1

6:45 windsor ashpan sam  12-1

8:15 windsor flowing clarets 5-1

6pm carlise merdon castle 12-1 \ buccaneers vault 9-1
lol, jelly monger returns place money! jelly for everyone!

37 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:29 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
Just like to say thank you for the big efforts put into last week by a few on here is appriciated by me, specially when was not getting positive results all the main 6 kept on fighting daily and i did enjoy reading all the bits and pieces 

Auntie Pam 3.00 Leicester i actually started following this horse few months ago after seeing debut run over at Wolverhampton when was beaten short distance by Get Even since then not faired well but what caught the eye in this is the jockey booking of Kingscote who rode him out on first two starts the step up to 6f might help was good to soft ground last time which migh of been the reason but all the same did not give a bad run that was only couple of days ago so might not show here but if does could give a better run i just noticed it is a filly so it is a she after all hoping stays a 3 place race if not probably will not be worth someone having a bet but each way money could be had in this one 16/1 Ew

Hadley 2.45 Catterick how annoying can you get with this horse if you backed it you understand the form is 23232 just missing the all important 1 is most certainly a place type of horse 13/2 currently might not be worth putting lot of money on to compensate the place so maybe checking it on the place market in the morning see what they offering us Ben Curtis booked in out of 3 rides placed on all 3 not often we get the chance to play for place money on this horse prive always being short but today we get a fair go at it 13/2

38 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 pm

Lionheart

Regular
Regular
Whipphound is going to the 3.45 always tried when goes to Cat and lot of his wins have come on the soft ground so he wont mind it getting soft his last win here he beat Jacob's Pillow who just went at Hamilton by 4L which to me helps this ones case the draw might make this difficult which might explain the odds was a huge 9lb heavier when won that race against Jacobs Pillow and gets first time blinkers here 10/1 

39 Re: August Tips on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Paulcrossley

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
7.25 Pacific Salt was backed last time on here won and can win again over C&D 6/1

7.30 Dragon Fei been running well interesting price 33/1

8.00 Nimitz was a BF LTO and of interest now steps right up in trip jokcey doing very well 8/1

8.10 Vastonea couple runs under belt came 2nd last start should do well 10/1

6.50 Manson crap draw but decent horse 33/1

8.20 Foie Gras Sds will see this home 6/1

40 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 pm

Firstpastthepost

Knows way round
Knows way round
2.50 Brighton Hailing's Wish Lets see what we can do with this horse pretty consistent type of horse good form reading 3233344 drops down to a more reasonable distance for tomorrow back to 1m 4 having been seeing out 1m 6 and even 2m 5 still giving positive runs , Shane Kelly keeps the booking here and is taking a big drop in class for this race trainer is doing well and hoping for something better out of this one today 8/1

KEY HORSE PLEASE READ TOO HARD TO PASS
3.20 Brighton Zaeem gets the great help from De Sousa today who is working off 25% 19 winners in the past 14 days and Trainer is 33% you can not overlook how these two perform together in 5 years 46 starts 13 wins 17 places that is 28% win rate and well over 60% win/place rate showing a huge 23.52 profit so hard to overlook this fact 10/1

41 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
That opened me to looking at the De Sousa horses and Bint Dandy 3.50 Brighton the smaller field will help this one i am thinking and only problem might be the small step down in trip wont suggest lumping on but is of interest  to have a small flutter 11/2

Most certainly be having a bet on Zaeem was checking the figures for 4+ horses and the win rate is even better 31% with this trainer good spot with that one 

42 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Silver Alliance 4.20 Brighton come on then lads lets double it up with this one ran very well over C&D came 4th start of July rocketed down the weights and can win this race very easy if puts in the effort his tipped up on the RP Ratings and got the best speed around here out of the field worth a singles and a small doubles bet even a quid will give a decent return infact it is £8.80 per 10p so do not even need risk much  7/1

43 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:19 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
Cracking type of bet to take on that Voodoo and like you say not like need put lot of money onto it going look around see if anything else shows up for us i starting get right into it again now

44 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:21 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Same here i go over fazes where just can not be bothered but lately enjoying it all again, think Bill summed it up was the fillies really got my attention pumped for it little spark i am still the Friday Fiver Champion but that is Scram this week so we need maybe allow Kelly in charge she will 100% keep it updated she is a strict one lol

45 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
You could be right Sean spends lot of hours up the office so i know he does not find the time at moment so maybe we should put someone like her in charge of little things like that, true about the fillies they have dominated this season. Tomorrow might be some decent money to be actually made if look around i fancy a few for tomorrow will do the write ups on them tonight will let you guys know

46 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Keeping on topic of the De Sousa rides look at Spare Parts in the last race 5.20 yet to win a race but at Ffos Las showed promise only beated a shd ignore his last start was quick turned out and was not at his best maybe now with a bit of a break he could finally take his chance 7/1 is risky but worth the chance again little needs spending on it and with the booking of De Sousa first time up maybe is all he needs

47 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
See with punts like that i rather just put them all together and ride out on few pounds and let them run that way nothing much to lose. Not going lump on all singles when can just place together and hope for the best if win bonus if fail then not costing much money

48 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm

Danny.West

Knows way round
Knows way round
2.00 Bath Secret Asset 20/1 - In his prime this would of taken this race in his sleep he feels happy at bath lets not forget he beat 7/4 fav here in May  Go Amber Go he has beaten a few horses who have gone onto win races since and i can not help but feel this got one more good run left in him right down the weights got a very good claimer in and is over 50% place at Bath wont be seeing many have a bet on him but his one of my old horses who i always like to see win a race and he can with this one one of them horses i not afraid to write up on to say this is what i am having a bet on yet at the same time not expecting many to follow it type. Save the laughter for after the race because you very well could be wishing you had a bet on this when i am sat ordering the cheaper bottle of champagne why your sipping a pint of bitter

49 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
I have seen it happen many times Danny, you right in his prime yes and at 20/1 with his form at Bath why not punt the place money at least will see what the price is tomorrow on the 3 place market and have a dabble on that part good luck with it mate.

50 Re: August Tips on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 pm

Colin.

Regular
Regular
3.30 Bath Cosmeapolitan  Sweeny remains loyal to this horse coming back on him again not had the best starts of the season but i would like to remember this from the horse we seen before Christmas i thought we would been seeing this in class one company now but did not do too well is not the same horse we seen but now drops in class and trip might be worth taking him back over the jumps personally because at Newbury he dominated that winning 7l but they moved him back to the flat never understood logic sometimes the thing with this when he wins he wins in style all 3 wins have been won by over 4L but then when he is beaten it is a similar story seems type of horse you just need to catch in the right mood maybe in this easier company he be in the mood 10/1

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum