Sean

Voodoo

I forgot my password

S.A.S

VICTIM

SEE YOU BOOKIE
Boo

You are not connected. Please login or register

S.A.S » Festivals 2017 » Ebor Festival 2017 » Glorious Goodwood 2017 » DAY 2 FINAL COPY

DAY 2 FINAL COPY

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DAY 2 FINAL COPY on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:18 am

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Been a long night because noticed not much going on with the other cards tomorrow so thought i take a look into them races also never done write up on them but might help someone take a look into horses that i have picked using normal ways so no write up on the other cards but all i have reasons for picking them and have placed bets on them in two different lucky bets which will become clear at the very end

1.55 Arthur Mc Bride 18/1
You rarely ever see Nighel Twiston Davis show up around Goodwood but when he does he has either won or placed his had 2 winners 1 second place for him showing a 67% win rate when at goodwood one of them was in 2015 when he had Sands of Fortune win at 16/1 this horse is his only runner at Goodwood all week and only one of two horses out tomorrow the other being Ballybolley at Galway, Harry Bentley is booked in who so far has been running very good races at Goodwood Limato 4th A momentofmadness 2nd and Hedeeqa 3rd he holds a 20% strike rate in the past 14 days having 6 winners his horse on Thursday Rich Legacy looks a good bet to take in the 2.25 but more on that Thurday could place well

2.25 Londinium 9/1
A very good race like expected over Goodwood, i like things like this because gives you a challenge people say not much star power fair enough but least you get something you can really get the brain ticking always more rewarding having a winner when working for it and this race took us ages deciding who to pick for the single bet we did setting on this. The trainer Johnston won this race three times Double Bluff Sir Graham Wade and Love Galore all 4 above 6/1 two of them ridden by todays jockey Joe Fanning. We was torn with Sofia's Rock but then we can fall back on that in the patent bet, he booked Ryan Moore onto that horse and De Sousa onto the Hochfeld horse which we have left out and might regret but i feel we picked the best two chances and this being the singles come down to the jockey booking. Johnston is 21% and so far not had the best of starts at Goodwood, but in the past 5 years he shows a +50.38 to the pound when following him at good wood out of 253 rides in 5 years his had 35 winners 87 placers earning himself an impressive Million pounds in the process his 3 year olds also do so well here showing a plus 30.25 to the pound. The Jockey is also showing a plus 7.03 to the pound when taking the rides on 3 year old horses at Goodwood and between him and Johnston they have earned well over 5 million pounds when working together in 5 years 395 wins it be safe to say that his staying on Johnsons christmas card list.

This horse comes here with 6 starts won 2 placed 3 it should be a Johnston horse winning this his got some good horses with the best jockeys riding them.

3.00 Encrypted 33/1
We have covered who i think will win this race in our Lucky team bet so was hunting out something to get a singles on weather says the ground is going be extra soft come 3.  Steps down in trip and the booking is of interest James Doyle he won this race last year and took the ride over at York on it where they came 3rd met two improving horses that day Doyle been doing well over the weeks got close with Home of the Brave yesterday and he normally grabs himself some good winners over at Goodwood could outrun his price 

4.45 Mistime 20/1
Sometimes you just got to take a risk a very very big risk, you never going win if you not afraid to lose and this is that sort of horse was half length behind Groupie last year and when last seen running at Goodwood at the Novice  she won very easy making the entire race winning 2L clear beating King of Spades and Fire Brigade but the main one was Reign on who won his last two races in December his form was 1132 and been long time off so really is a risk but if returns half of what we seen then she should be winning this, mentioned Johnston above so no need go into trainer form and was just looking at jockeys rides tomorrow and going do a last minute Jockey lucky 15 which will put at the very bottom 

5.50 Mr Bossy Boots 20/1
A big looking price for a horse who has been running pretty well and with a top booking of Crowley who is yet to win at Goodwood but form on day one is 4443 for goodwood in big fields his had 16 winners in two weeks trainer only got the two horses out both in this race both i paid a interest in the other being The Warrior might be worth a private bet that for someone, this kept bumping into My Target if you remember that at the time was going over a stage of having win after win 4 in row done nothing since the market pushed that out to 100/1.. back to this horse lol Crowley had 3 runs on this 1 win 2 places hoping to see this do much better this year under this jockey if does not win here or place keep it close on the tracker again i think i got the winner covered in our group lucky on other page

Longshot Lucky 15

1.50 Taws 12/1
Is a strange one in this race i know some will argue his much better over the jumps and showed that lto beating for Ginger by 4L but he was not shown up over the flats wont mind any ground given could pop up

2.25 Onto Victory 7/1
Beat Stone the Crows by 8L and Black Trilby by 2L then given a bad ride on last start so well worth covering here 

4.45 Indian Blessing 16/1
A much easier race than been seeing gets the help of Cosgrave and trainer doing well

5.50 IfWeCan 16/1
Always gives his run at Goodwood fits in this because would regret not having a bet if won

Jockey Double of the Day William Buick

Secret Advisor 5/1 & Ribchester 1/1

Nicker of the Day - Percy Veer 22/1

Patent
1.55 Star Rider 10/1
2.25 Sofia's Rock 7/1
4.45 Turning the Table 12/1

Last Minute Jockey Lucky 15

4.10 Dizzy G 28/1, 4.45 Mistime 20/1, 5.50 Baron Bolt & 1.50 Morning Suit 25/1

Rest of the Cards 

3.45 Redcar Polar Forest 14/1
Think Richard Guest is a hand on your heart type of guy, this won for the S.A.S post and if Guest turns it out again can do so again a nice double win,  often turns it out quickly but if becomes a NR it is money back anyway so nothing lost in trying does stand a very good chance if decides to put him back out, just glad he had a winner because always like seeing honest people like him getting the rewards and his had a few in the past two weeks with this Outlaw torn and Ambitious Icarus winning for him oh and Sakhalin Star 

Horses to look out for tomorrow 
(horses here i have put together to make a lucky bet so suggesting them because notice not much going for other races on this thread at moment will get someone onto that, Our main followers you can ignore this if want i leave up to you lot but me personally like all of them wont count towards Goodwood vs Galway challenge )

Afternoon

4.20 Redcar Heir of Excitement 10/3
4.55 Redcar Le Laitier 20/1
5.30 Redcar Whipphound 13/2
4.00 Perth Brave Spartacus 8/1
4.45 Perth LouLouMills 7/1
5.10 Perth See Double You 7/1

Evening

7.05 Leicester Rayaa 6/1
8.40 Leicester Madam Prancealot 20/1 
3.15 Galway Turbojet 8/1
3.50 Galway My Painter 14/1

Nicker of the Day 4.35 Perth Uriah Heep 18/1

2 Re: DAY 2 FINAL COPY on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:25 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
5.50 Goodwood The Warrior 16/1

By the time this race is off the rain would of come down in buckets done well over C&D in the past and Perret will be loving all the rain due for this one got to be used for a nice cover 

3 Re: DAY 2 FINAL COPY on Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:Been a long night because noticed not much going on with the other cards tomorrow so thought i take a look into them races also never done write up on them but might help someone take a look into horses that i have picked using normal ways so no write up on the other cards but all i have reasons for picking them and have placed bets on them in two different lucky bets which will become clear at the very end

You rarely ever see Nighel Twiston Davis show up around Goodwood but when he does he has either won or placed his had 2 winners 1 second place for him showing a 67% win rate when at goodwood one of them was in 2015 when he had Sands of Fortune win at 16/1 this horse is his only runner at Goodwood all week and only one of two horses out tomorrow the other being Ballybolley at Galway, Harry Bentley is booked in who so far has been running very good races at Goodwood Limato 4th A momentofmadness 2nd and Hedeeqa 3rd he holds a 20% strike rate in the past 14 days having 6 winners his horse on Thursday Rich Legacy looks a good bet to take in the 2.25 but more on that Thurday could place well

Nicker of the Day 4.35 Perth Uriah Heep 18/1
What a race love runs like that gave us a decent run for our money enjoyed that race a lot

4 Re: DAY 2 FINAL COPY on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Samantha.dee

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It is going be a fight to win aint it looking at that rain many are put off by that but i love the challenge i get bored if was simple love how you can not work it out so easy

5 Re: DAY 2 FINAL COPY on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:22 pm

Tina.Crossly

Staff
Staff
Did you hear that they carrying 3lb more with rain you be mad to bet now if not already took a bet lol

6 Re: DAY 2 FINAL COPY on Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Paddiescharms

Regular
Regular
@Samantha.dee wrote:Been a long night because noticed not much going on with the other cards tomorrow so thought i take a look into them races also never done write up on them but might help someone take a look into horses that i have picked using normal ways so no write up on the other cards but all i have reasons for picking them and have placed bets on them in two different lucky bets which will become clear at the very end

2.25 Londinium 9/1
A very good race like expected over Goodwood, i like things like this because gives you a challenge people say not much star power fair enough but least you get something you can really get the brain ticking always more rewarding having a winner when working for it and this race took us ages deciding who to pick for the single bet we did setting on this. The trainer Johnston won this race three times Double Bluff Sir Graham Wade and Love Galore all 4 above 6/1 two of them ridden by todays jockey Joe Fanning. We was torn with Sofia's Rock but then we can fall back on that in the patent bet, he booked Ryan Moore onto that horse and De Sousa onto the Hochfeld horse which we have left out and might regret but i feel we picked the best two chances and this being the singles come down to the jockey booking. Johnston is 21% and so far not had the best of starts at Goodwood, but in the past 5 years he shows a +50.38 to the pound when following him at good wood out of 253 rides in 5 years his had 35 winners 87 placers earning himself an impressive Million pounds in the process his 3 year olds also do so well here showing a plus 30.25 to the pound. The Jockey is also showing a plus 7.03 to the pound when taking the rides on 3 year old horses at Goodwood and between him and Johnston they have earned well over 5 million pounds when working together in 5 years 395 wins it be safe to say that his staying on Johnsons christmas card list.

That is more like it he stays on that christmas card list lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum