S.A.S » Ebor Festival 2017 » Galway Festival » DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT

DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:44 am

Shining Diamond

S.A.S POST EDITOR
S.A.S POST EDITOR

Joint choices by me and Ice Queen 

Might well just call this the Weld/Mullins race they won most of the them now for this i not going for the more obvious but the more stranger Weld brings in a new horse to hurdles here Aydoun 7/1  and his booked in B J Cooper how strange is that 5 times he won this race and his either give up trying now Mullins took over or he knows something we do not mayber? Mullins sends the usual suspects with the usual jockey Ruby Walsh who has won this race 6 times under both Weld and Mullins so the safe bet goes to Nessun Dorma 5/2 but the horse that could rain on the show is Le Richebourg 10/11 look for him to rid the Mullins and Weld show a dark horse placer of the race might go to Father Mattie 20/1 did well on his last start over jumps with a win 

Bet for me on Aydoun 7/1
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 Challange - Nessun Dorma 5/2

He's our man 33/1 well if he won he might just be that, been a couple years since had a win not exactly the horse of old but out the 3 starts at Galway his placed 2 of them and at the odds gives him placer value, Weightfordave 20/1 how many times have you had a bet on this horse? if anything like me one too many and shall be taking a other one tonight gets the blinkers back on today and was not shown up in previous runs over Fairyhouse. Canny Tom 10/1 is almost a place certainty 23222 in his last 5 starts always puts up a fight. Newstart 16/1 is a very good bet to take on if looking for a winning type of bet is going be his biggest challenge to date but we was very close to using it for the challenge bet but me and Charlotte talked ourselves out of it and opted for the safer placer option 

Betting on He's Our Man 33/1 and Weightfordave 20/1 for the singles 
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Canny Tom 10/1 

Not much you can say is a 7 horse race Quizical 20/1 could be worth the placer chance if was a 3 place race but i think it is pretty much a three horse race between the three market leaders but if you want the gambler in you go Quizical

NO BET

Thunder Speed 8/1 (I.Q NAP) first caught the eye being in the O.R.S system them type of horses always the first port of call for me money is already going to this horse and i can see why, has his season debut run behind him now and gets the best draw and Charlotte (Ice Queen) wants this one Napped which i have called the I.Q NAP thought that was pretty clever lol, and that also means if this wins then Nothing to Lose 8/1 will not be far behind or in front for that matter they have history and Thunder Speed got a score to settle from Leopardstown for us it is between them two and might be worth having The McGregornator 14/1 on side for the placers did actually beat Nothing to lose and if shows up today could end up doing similar. Two interesting moves stand out here last years trainer brings in Twist of Magic 33/1 and books in Colin Keane who is doing really well having 8 winners in past couple of weeks and this horse looks like his getting better was only 2nd 1l behind Taj Mahal over at Dundalk could make a bold show for his trainer who won this race last year, the second to stand out was last years winning jockey he decided to take the ride for Timothy Doyle on Dinky Inty 16/1  who i have backed a few times and won some good money on her placers 25/1 and should not be underestimated in this field today, Haplin wants paying like all of us and it is a good sign he has chosen to ride this horse who he has won twice on i would say this is a good bet if your taking it 

Betting on - Thunder Speed 8/1
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Thunder Speed 8/1

Whisky Sour 40/1 is someone i want to be watching in this race, not been seen on the flat for while now returned under new Trainer Mullins and was sent Jumping which he won very easy in June and is worth place chances in this race Benkei 22/1 shapes up well having placed 3rd in this race last year needs be respected, Lagostovegas 8/1 who can forget the run at Kilarney nearly 5L clear trouble is did not go unnoticed and the weights was really piled 

Bet on Whisky Sour 40/1  
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Lagostovegas 8/1

Veneer of Charm 8/1 why is this 8/1 and Make it Hurrah 25/1?? was the question i asked in April Veneer Charm was 18L behind Make it Hurrah who won that race at cork so god knows why the price is how it is at the current moment Hyperdrive 4/1 also put this horse to bed already only plus is the Smullen booking Mr Adjudicator 16/1 looks a big threat to our selection with trainer doing well and was only beaten a short distance at Ballinrobe LTO but the step up in trip is slightly off putting for me but coming from Groom Dancer linage maybe might not be a bad thing

Bet on - Mr Adjudicator 16/1 
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Make it Hurrah 25/1

Not much to say too many could be horses Dayna Moss 25/1 is way over priced and so is Zero Ten 14/1 all based on what we have seen but then in a field of nothing to read up on only new horse that stands out is Poet Power 9/2 and that is because Mullins has decided to use her for the show she is the only filly in this field and always ones to watch out for because is a weird move to be making comes from Yeats who won the Ascot gold cup 4 times and won first 3 starts which is always a plus now i think on it that horse was very impressive and that is only reason having a bet on it for the challenge part

No Singles Bet
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Poet Power 9/2 

2 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 am

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Hope you do well at Galway we have gave that festival a miss so am glad someone took it up

3 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:09 am

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
It is work like this and what we saw from you on the Mass thread on why this site is the BEST without a doubt no question about it. The tips on here are great, the moral and support is great, people make mistakes no one notices no arguments just pure tipping and the odd cheeky comment, that is how you run a site Sean and Sam.

You have brought over the best of the best without a doubt, was reading Racecaller and them all moaning still doing the same old shit and you know what the funny thing is i noticed Nicker of The day had over a extra 4000 views since you guys left it passed the 200000 mark.

I know if you advertised this site out it be banging in the traffic non stop 24/7.

Just want to say thank you for giving everyone a decent place to go that is always full of information, and like showed Sunday when know no one tips much you made sure had someone go out their way to do a entire write up on every single race instead of letting people wait for the Monday. 

Great work keep it up guys

4 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:11 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:

Thunder Speed 8/1 (I.Q NAP) first caught the eye being in the O.R.S system them type of horses always the first port of call for me money is already going to this horse and i can see why, has his season debut run behind him now and gets the best draw and Charlotte (Ice Queen) wants this one Napped which i have called the I.Q NAP thought that was pretty clever lol, and that also means if this wins then Nothing to Lose 8/1 will not be far behind or in front for that matter they have history and Thunder Speed got a score to settle from Leopardstown for us it is between them two and might be worth having The McGregornator 14/1 on side for the placers did actually beat Nothing to lose and if shows up today could end up doing similar. Two interesting moves stand out here last years trainer brings in Twist of Magic 33/1 and books in Colin Keane who is doing really well having 8 winners in past couple of weeks and this horse looks like his getting better was only 2nd 1l behind Taj Mahal over at Dundalk could make a bold show for his trainer who won this race last year, the second to stand out was last years winning jockey he decided to take the ride for Timothy Doyle on Dinky Inty 16/1  who i have backed a few times and won some good money on her placers 25/1 and should not be underestimated in this field today, Haplin wants paying like all of us and it is a good sign he has chosen to ride this horse who he has won twice on i would say this is a good bet if your taking it 

What a shame that is you spotted the two interesting points

5 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:50 pm

Voodoo

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
@Shining Diamond wrote:

Whisky Sour 40/1 is someone i want to be watching in this race, not been seen on the flat for while now returned under new Trainer Mullins and was sent Jumping which he won very easy in June and is worth place chances in this race Benkei 22/1 shapes up well having placed 3rd in this race last year needs be respected, Lagostovegas 8/1 who can forget the run at Kilarney nearly 5L clear trouble is did not go unnoticed and the weights was really piled 

Bet on Whisky Sour 40/1  

TOP TIPPING!!

6 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:07 pm

Samantha.dee

V.I.P
V.I.P
Well done girls all bets taken on thread will count for the challenge so that counts has part your challenge pot, not going change rules now i seen you have a 40/1 i was going say it later so i will stick to it so me and sean got lot of catching up to do

7 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:15 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
Thanks Sam for the specially when could of turned round and said different we get two extra days i think so we get a head start could be a good thing or a bad thing lol

8 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:21 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
@Shining Diamond wrote:

Joint choices by me and Ice Queen 

Bet for me on Aydoun 7/1 PLACED
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 Challange - Nessun Dorma 5/2 NR

Betting on He's Our Man 33/1 and Weightfordave 20/1 for the singles 
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Canny Tom 10/1  ALL LOST

Betting on - Thunder Speed 8/1
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Thunder Speed 8/1 LOST

Bet on Whisky Sour 40/1   WON

Bet on - Mr Adjudicator 16/1  PLACED

No Singles Bet
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Poet Power 9/2 
Singles Spent - £120.00
Singles Returned - £566.00
Profit - £446.00
Lucky 63 Spent - £126.00
Returned-
Profit - 
Total Spent - £246.00 Total Profit Day 1 -

9 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:25 pm

Dirge

Nicely done!

10 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:56 pm

XxicequeenxX

V.I.P
V.I.P
@XxicequeenxX wrote:
@Shining Diamond wrote:Joint choices by me and Ice Queen 
Bet for me on Aydoun 7/1 PLACED
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 Challange - Nessun Dorma 5/2 NR

Bet on Whisky Sour 40/1   WON

Bet on - Mr Adjudicator 16/1  PLACED

No Singles Bet
Galway Vs Goodwood Each Way Lucky 63 challenge - Poet Power 9/2  WON 6/1
Singles Spent - £120.00
Singles Returned - £566.00
Profit - £446.00
Lucky 63 Spent - £126.00
Returned- £37.04
Profit - 
Total Spent - £246.00 Total Profit Day 1 - £363.04
£363.04 is good for first day of festival lets hope it continues we should of got brave and done the singles on Poet Power but that is how it goes it saves the lucky 63 a small bit we working on day 2 now and the competition really starts between us and Goodwood lets see what they can manage to do lol

11 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:00 pm

Sean

V.I.P
V.I.P
Fair call on Whisky Sour meeh going sort out ours now think Sam leaving me with the shitty no form races loooooooooooool but is good stuff from ya today both of ya

12 Re: DAY 1 FINAL DRAFT on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:31 pm

Millster

Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
Goodwood follower this season, but credit where it is due great day for you two and any of the Galway followers hope it shall continue

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum